Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Crybabies & Snowflate Riots: America needs a reboot

Madness in the Streets

Judge Jeanine Pirro Hits Manhattan Street & Meets The Crowd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8RE5xJv4mU

Comment:

"These people TRIGGER ME! Do I have the right to hit them with violence?

If not, then they have no such right either! Arrest them, and apply the full force of the law."

2/

"Judge you almost incited a riot by saying TRUMP in a public environment.

Anyway thank you for learning for yourself how bad things have become in the last 10 years."

Mike Cernovich Why The Fascist Left Has To Be Called The Fascist Left MUST WATCH!!!

Published on Feb 5, 2017

Mike Cernovich http://www.dangerandplay.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/DangerAn...

Hitler's Milk: Social Justice Morons Declare Dairy to be Racist

Published on Feb 11, 2017

This particular writer is right on Shia Labeouf though: https://mic.com/articles/168188/milk-...

Wow! The Democrats found an Adult somewhere... and it is a white male (?)

What is happening there? How long before this guy gets disappeared

DNC chair candidate tells Democrats to 'grow up'

Published on Feb 13, 2017

Chairman of New Hampshire Democrats Raymond Buckley explains on 'Fox & Friends'

Snowflake Leader, with inflammatory language, needs locking up

(the brainwashing by Lefty media has worked here)

Crazed SJW 'Refuse Fascism' Organizer Seeks to Overthrow 'Nazi' Trump! [Tucker Carlson]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jx5WcJVSgc

"this is like play-acting here... If it was real, you wouldn;t stop here."

Crybaby Snowflakes dressed in white sitting together as President Trump spoke

3DD36B1600000578-4269814-image-a-44_1488

Are they mourning over possible loss or devaluation of their Victim Cards?

3DD2E24100000578-4269814-image-a-15_1488

The Queen of Crybabies brought us disasters like Obamacare

> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4269814/Trump-strikes-presidential-tone-addresses-Congress.html

Democrats = The party of Entitlement and Evil ?

Tomi Lahren - Highlights From the First Ever Snowflake Awards (Totally Offensive)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3oMvJ_dmgI

Good Dr I must admit I am totally amazed by the amount of time your very life energy you give to commenting on the PUPPET SHOW....I remember walking away from the Punch and Judy show on blackpool beach when I was 8 years old wondering why the gathered audience got so drawn into the SHOW and being bemused by the fact that they didn't seem to understand that there was a man behind the curtain PLAYING THE WHOLE THING.

I appreciate that it's a bigger canvas tent and with more PUPPETS than just PUNCH & JUDY and also the WIZARDRY seems more realistic with the amount of electronic gadgetry employed but really is it so hard to realise the PUPPET MASTER.

It is War, and I believe I am on the Right side... and the Winning side, if we work hard enough

The recent election was "proof of concept" - but it was only an important battle, not the only battle

Will people be allowed to Defend Themselves - from Snowflake attacks?

Alt-Knight Stick Man Bashes Some Anarchists, Gets Charged For No Reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfFsAHOTZcc

Published on Mar 7, 2017

Charged with the evil of defending oneself and others:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKN7X...

Captain America Based Stickman - The Alt Knight

C6X1qRHU8AAqSDn.jpg

Tim Kaine son arrested after disrupting Trump rally...

It took three cops and a chemical spray to subdue the youngest son of U.S. Sen. Tim Kaine, former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s 2016 running mate, Saturday after he was identified as one of the counterprotesters who allegedly used fireworks to disrupt a rally in support of President Donald Trump at the Minnesota State Capitol.

Linwood Michael Kaine, 24, and four others were arrested on suspicion of second-degree riot after the “March 4 Trump” rally in St. Paul; a sixth person was cited for disorderly conduct. Counterprotesters clashed with Trump supporters in the Capitol rotunda after they disrupted the proceedings with air horns, whistles and chants. At one point, someone set off a smoke bomb.

NEW: Videos show smoke bomb thrown during Trump rally at Capitol, protesters ordered out

Linwood Kaine, a Minneapolis resident who attended Carleton College and goes by Woody, resisted arrest when confronted by officers outside the Capitol grounds, according to a St. Paul police spokesman. He was released from the Ramsey County jail Tuesday morning pending further investigation, law enforcement officials said.

No charges were filed against him or the four others arrested by St. Paul police.

St. Paul City Attorney Samuel Clark is reviewing the case for possible misdemeanor charges.

Free Speech - it still happens at some US universities

"Notre Dame is better than most.

It is my job to bring different opinions to my students"

Notre Dame Braces For "Controversial" Speaker - Vincent Munoz - Tucker Carlson Tonight Fox News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fih0pd3eE2M

Middlebury should definitely change its name to "Middle brow" (ie above its actual: Low Brow branding)

The Reality of Unreality -- from the "Liberal Sherpa" in CA

Higher education at work: 'Cry closets' for snowflakes

/ 2 /

A warning to my fellow liberals | WSJ Op-ed

She's just one trigger pull ... from being red-pilled

SNOWFLAKES RUDELY INTERRUPT - this Talk about Free Speech

Rubin to Snowflake: "You are not oppressed, you are entitled!"  (she thinks she is...)

Dave Rubin Handles Protesters at University of New Hampshire (FULL VIDEO)

Published on May 10, 2018

Dave goes back and forth with protesters during his entire speech to students at the University of New Hampshire.
Due to security threats the University moved the venue from a 300 seat room to a 7500 seat hockey rink - without informing all of the attendees.

COMMENTS
Holy crap these people are insufferable

Jeeez. This was super cringy.
Their anger and contempt really speaks louder then any words could ever. I use to be pretty squarely on the left myself but I recognized this vitriolic hatred was bubbling up to the surface which really made me rethink a lot of my beliefs. For me hatred and violence is never acceptable. To me having your words brime with loathing based on hating a race or hating someone's ideas is the very same. And anyone like this, I will not support you, and I will not to with or near you.

It's amazing how these leftists don't even realize they're actually Fascists by the definition of the word. I wouldn't have been as calm as Dave was, and I realize that his approach is a sensible one, one that (tries to) build bridges between the different sides of the political spectrum. I'd call them out for the Fascists they are. Who gets to decide what is hate speech anyway? It all comes down to how offended one is, and no one has the right not to be offended.

I think protest culture would dissolve relatively quickly if left wing events were protested in same manner and frequency as right wing events. I don't think that would happen though, because centrists and conservatives understand that protesting in that manner makes you look weak, uninformed, and immature.

RUBIN to the idiotic snowflake hogging the mic: "You are not oppressed, you are entitled!"

"LAZY CRAZY PEOPLE...  get their identity from being false victims"

Time to STAND UP FROM COMEDY, when sjw's have killed it

Escaping Groupthink | Owen Benjamin and Stefan Molyneux

Takin' on PC Snowflakes

Filmmaker John Waters encourages college graduates to ‘make trouble’

/ 2 /

John Waters: Why Respect Republicans

SHOCK VIDEO | Faith Goldy Assaulted By ANTIFA…

This happened yesterday in full view of the police. Antifa are the scum of the earth.

Farron?   That joker is from Young Turks, isn't he?

Tucker is right, so few of the anti-gun Leftists have Clue One about guns

Water-thrower who attacked Tomi lauren, needs to be taught a Lesson

Fox News’ Tomi Lahren Responds After Water Is Thrown at Her

/ 2 /

Tomi Lahren speaks out after being attacked in restaurant

Tazering and Jail-time might have been earned here.

At minimum the Bitty should never be allowed back in that restaurant

A SNOWFLAKE NOT worth saving

Shannon-Watts.jpg?9299a0

SHOCKER! Shannon Watts will NOT let armed citizens who killed OKC shooter put a dent in her anti-gun narrative

As Twitchy has told you, a gunman at a restaurant in Oklahoma City was killed by a pair of armed citizens in the parking lot after the man had already wounded two people inside.

> see: https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2018/05/25/shocker-shannon-watts-will-not-let-armed-citizens-who-killed-okc-shooter-put-a-dent-in-her-anti-gun-narrative/

MICRO_AGGRESSIONS ARE A MERE MYTH !!

The Diversity/Freedom Paradox | David M. Haskell and Stefan Molyneux

Comment:

Jerk Joker
BAD NEWS FOR SNOWFLAKES : Micro Aggression are NOT a Real thing! What they need is... Maturity: to MANAGE THEIR OWN EMOTIONS, rather trying to fob the job off on others, by pretending others have committed a micro aggression against them. Micro Aggressions are utter B.S.

2 /
GENDER STUDIES, are really Grievance Studies, and there is NO justification for anyone studying such propaganda at a state-funded University. "Diversity" is not actual diversity, it is simply bigoted anti-white selection

Gender studies degree put people in the bottom 8% of Earners

OUT OF CONTROL - What happened to (some) American Women?

No Passes ! We need Equal justice when this happens

woman-spits-on-cop-2.jpg

A woman was caught on video screaming at an off-duty Chicago police officer — and then spitting on him — as cops demonstrated against Mayor Rahm Emanuel in city hall last week.

And now the Fraternal Order of Police is offering a $1,000 reward for information that leads to the woman’s arrest, according to WFLD-TV’s Natalie Bomke.

> https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/06/01/video-unhinged-woman-spits-on-police-officer-at-protest-cops-offer-reward-in-effort-to-find-her

ANTIFA Snowflake Can’t Take A Punch… Gets TKO’ed

He wanted to fight, then he gets blasted on the chin. This is flipping AWESOME...

image.pngx

2/

Comment

OldSaltUSNR June 3rd, 2018 at 11:24 pm

I dunno, everybody’s a “tough guy” on the internet, maybe including me. The pushing and shoving thing standing up, and blindly waving fists around isn’t the way to go about this.

Rush them (like football?). Select the most violent, obnoxious target, use weight/muscle/speed advantage to put them on the ground fast, and “end the threat” in three well placed strikes. I’ll be walking away within ten seconds, and they won’t. (And, I’m an “old guy”, too.)

These “ANTIFAs” really haven’t seen the kind of violence they could bring down upon themselves with these games. Some of us know what we’re doing.

But then again, talk is cheap, and I’m not out in Portland wasting my time “protesting”. I’m not out looking for them, but God help them if they “find” me (or mine).

> MORE Comments, about taking down AnQueefa Villains:

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/antifa-cant-take-a-punch/

"Snowflake removers"? 

Whatever they are for, they are very popular

Elon Musk Sells 15,000 Flamethrowers in 48 Hours

Elon-Musk-Boring_Company_Flamethrower-69

He’s the face of Tesla, SpaceX, and the American solar industry, but Elon Musk’s latest invention set the internet on fire. Over the weekend, Musk’s Boring Company unveiled their newest product: a flamethrower.

muskthrower.gif