Sign in to follow this  
Member100

THE DEAL: Sanders pre-agreed to throw nomination race

THAT is what the latest wikileaks reveal

see GodlikeProductions post

Talks about how Sanders attacking Hillary and Bill's wealth did not fit the spirit of the agreement

Remember when Sanders said: "I'm sick and tired of hearing about her damned emails"

We should have known then that a Deal had been made

I'm going to wait and see what comes of this story.I did have a lot of time for bernie but his stumping for Clinton two days back after it had been revealed she'd had questions ahead of primary debates was a dissapopointing act of acquiescence

"

SANDERS HAD TO AGREE NOT TO ATTACK BEFORE BEING ALLOWED TO RUN AGAINST HILLARY

THIS IS UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE. SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE. FORGET PASTA AND PIZZA WHICH DOESN'T MATTER THIS IS A FUCKING BOMBSHELL"

I'm going to wait and see what comes of this story.I did have a lot of time for bernie but his stumping for Clinton two days back after it had been revealed she'd had questions ahead of primary debates was a dissapopointing act of acquiescence

I wonder how many Bernie fans would be surprised to LEARN NOW that Bernie was paid for his deception by the Clintons.

This seems likely, and would help to explain where his Lake House came from.

Remember that millions of saps gave money to support his campaign.

And Shill websites like the TYT did well by promoting his quixotic candidacy

Bernie Supporters Respond To Hillary Endorsement

Published on Jul 12, 2016

Jordan Chariton spoke with Bernie Sanders supporters outside of the New Hampshire speech where Bernie Sanders endorsed Hillary Clinton.

Tell us what you think in the comment section below.

(now TYT's are panicking)

Hit The Panic Button Hillary Supporters

Cailin4Trump

Dem's fear 30,000 outraged Bernie supporter will march on Washington #PodestaEmails31

CwgoXGZXgAAqQ8s.jpg

Sign in to follow this