Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

ServerGate: Comey Lies & Covers-up for Hillary / FBI collusion

Was FBI's McCabe a Russian Spy?, 1958

SHOCK Horror!

CNN says that Trump is right about the FBI

BREAKING: CNN BACKS TRUMP AGAINST FBI ANDREW MCCABE, PETER STRZOK, JAMES COMEY AND BLAMES LEADERSHIP

x

Guess who reviewed the Weiner laptop emails before Comey re-cleared Clinton?

7b3oZfs.jpg?width=750

From NYT story before Comey firing:

On Nov. 5, three days before Election Day, Mr. Strzok and his team had 3,000 emails left to review. That night, they ordered pizza and dug in. At about 2 a.m., Mr. Strzok wrote an email to Mr. Comey and scheduled it to send at 6 a.m. They were finished. A few hours later, Mr. Strzok and his team were back in Mr. Comey’s conference room for a final briefing: Only about 3,000 emails had been potentially work-related. A dozen or so email chains contained classified information, but the F.B.I. had already seen it. And agents had found no emails from the BlackBerry server during the crucial period when Mrs. Clinton was at the State Department.

Comey @ Senate Judiciary Hearing:

A great question, senator. Thank you. October 27, the investigative team that had finished the investigation in July focused on Secretary Clinton's emails asked to meet with me.

So I met with them that morning, late morning, in my conference room. And they laid out for me what they could see from the metadata on this fella Anthony Weiner's laptop that had been seized in an unrelated case. What they could see from the metadata was that there were thousands of Secretary Clinton's emails on that device, including what they thought might be the missing emails from her first three months as secretary of state.

We never found any emails from her first three months. She was using a Verizon BlackBerry then and that's obviously very important, because if there was evidence that she was acting with bad intent, that's where it would be in the first three months....

Wikileaks Drops Proof That NY Times Colluded With Hillary Clinton While She Was Secretary Of State

wikileaks-hillary-clinton-new-york-times-nyt-judicial-watch-weiner-laptop-collusion

AFTER THE NEW YORK TIMES ON SATURDAY PUBLISHED A STORY HEADLINED “REPUBLICAN ATTACKS ON MUELLER AND F.B.I. OPEN NEW RIFT IN G.O.P.,” WIKILEAKS COULDN’T STAND IT ANYMORE.

EDITOR’S NOTE: Wikileaks had enough of endless NYT attacks on the Trump administration this past weekend, and decided to drop a bomb on an actual collusion story. Not between Trump and Russia, but between the NY Times and the Clinton State Department. Yesterday, they dropped the proof of the relationship as well as the cover up. Next up, an investigation of the  collusion between Crooked Hillary and the FBI under Comey. Or maybe Wikileaks will  just release the information and save everyone the trouble. Either way, Hillary, the clock is ticking. 

In a late-night post on Twitter, WikiLeaks revealed that a Times reporter used to feed State Department email updates of the stories the paper would be publishing DAYS before the stories appeared.

At the time, Hillary Clinton was the Secretary of State.

> http://investmentwatchblog.com/wikileaks-drops-proof-that-ny-times-colluded-with-hillary-clinton-while-she-was-secretary-of-state/

Isn't time to send Hillary home?  She can run again for Ruler of H3LL

Clinton Had Detailed Knowledge of Email Server Security Risks, Emails Show

Then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had detailed knowledge about the security vulnerabilities involved in continuing to use her personal email despite claims that she didn’t really "stop and think" about the email system she was planning to use, newly released State Department emails show.

The new batch of emails also show three more exchanges containing classified information, according to Judicial Watch, a watchdog group that obtained the emails through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.

Justin Cooper, an aide to former President Bill Clinton, warned in 2011 about "overseas" use and other security issues concerning her emails and her personal BlackBerrys.

Loretta Lynch KNEW that Hillary would be exonerated, before Hillary was even interviewed

"this strikes me as the definition of corruption" - says Tucker at 19 minutes

Tucker Carlson Tonight 1/22/2018 - Tucker Carlson On Fox News - Breaking News Trump

Dammit. Why do we always hear "the vast majority of FBI agents are hardworking patriots, but at the top level..."

I think this may not be True.

There is MORE EVIDENCE EVERYDAY that this organization is thoroughly corrupt, and should be terminated,

with its duties taken over by other organizations - maybe a new FBI run by Robert Binney, for instance

Rand Paul Letter To Chris Wray | Why Do Strzok, Page Still Have FISA Security Clearance?

Here's the letter Rand Paul just sent to FBI Director Chris Wray. I've included a fantastic clip of Rand calling out Obama and Susan Rice by name for spying on the Trump campaign.

FISA Memo: James Comey Lied Under Oath About Trump Surveillance And Is Now Pathetically Attacking Republicans For Revealing His Corruption

The recently released FISA memo has proven that former FBI Director James Comey lied under oath when he told Congress that there was no information within the FBI or DOJ regarding surveillance on the Donald Trump campaign.

The memo’s release has confirmed that to be an outright lie, detailing the shocking fact that Comey’s FBI used information obtained by Christopher Steele, from Russian sources, to secure a FISA warrant against Trump campaign aide Carter Page.

Or, in other words, Trump was completely right to fire Comey who not only allowed Hillary Clinton to get off free but was actively working against the then Republican candidate during the election itself.

For his part, Comey has laughably tried to downplay the revelations contained in the FISA memo (which confirm him to be a liar) in a series of Tweets that attempts to act as if the revelations are a big nothingburger.

/ 2 /

BREAKING: On The Same Day Trump Releases the Nunes Memo A Federal Judge Keeps The Comey Memos Secret

On the same day the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence released the Nunes memo showing the FBI relied on the salacious and unverified Trump dossier to obtain a surveillance warrant on Carter Page, a federal judge ruled to withhold the Comey memos. The memos, authored by former FBI Director James Comey, are about his nine private conversations with President-elect and President Trump.

U.S. District Judge James Boasberg, who ruled in favor of the FBI’s request to keep the Comey memos secret, also sits on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court. The FISA court is the same court that approved the surveillance on Trump associates.

Boasberg refused to release the documents on the basis they were still being used by special counsel Robert Mueller in his investigation of the alleged Russian collusion with Trump associates.

The judge ruled, “the Comey Memos, at least for now, will remain in the hands of the Special Counsel and not the public.”

SCUM-ocrats are "warning" against what is looks like proper Justice

GOP Reps Seek Criminal Prosecution Of FBI, DOJ Officials For "Full Throated" Illegal Misconduct And "Treason"

criminal prosecution of FBI and DOJ officials for the "full throated adoption of this illegal misconduct and abuse of FISA by James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Sally Yates and Rod Rosenstein" who Gosar called "traitors to our nation."

/ 2 /

Top Democrats warn Trump: Don't fire Rod Rosenstein

Top congressional Democrats told President Trump on Friday that using the new House Intelligence Committee memo as a pretext to fire Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and therefore halt the Russia investigation would spark a “constitutional crisis.”

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer of New York and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi of California said in a letter they are “alarmed” at reports that Trump may use the memo “as a pretext” to fire Rosenstein “in an effort to corruptly influence or impede” special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.

“We write to inform you that we would consider such an unwarranted act as an attempt to obstruct justice in the Russia investigation. Firing Rod Rosenstein, DOJ Leadership or Bob Mueller could result in a constitutional crisis of a kind not seen since the Saturday Night Massacre," they said.

Cowboy Comey: "Trump has a huge Ego" (look who talks!)

see post #xx, re: the Criminal Referral

59124a1ad9f40620008b4ecf-960-640.jpg

The Tall Master of Hypocrisy is a Master of hypocritical Comedy

Comey reveals Trump wanted him to DISPROVE 'golden showers' claim in case there was 'even a one per cent chance' Melania believed it - and calls president 'untethered to truth' in bombshell book

• James Comey, the fired FBI director, is using his book - published Tuesday- to make bombshell claims about the president 
  • He says Trump urged him to investigate the notorious dirty dossier which claimed he ordered Russian prostitutes to perform 'golden showers'
  • Comey says he wanted it shown to be untrue in case there was 'even a one per cent chance' Melania thought it was true 
  • 'There’s no way I would let people pee on each other around me. No way,' he told Comey in a phone call days before his inauguration 
  • Trump asked him at least three times about the golden showers tape and claimed he had not slept in the Moscow hotel room concerned 
  • 6'8" Comey says the president was shorter than he expected and had half-moon marks under his eyes, probably from tanning goggles
  • Calls the president 'egotistical' and compares him to mafia boss Sammy 'the Bull' Grazano - but not as strong as Comey
  • Also reveals secrets of the Clinton email probe and says attorney general Loretta Lynch's independence was questioned by 'unverified classified material'
  • Reveals that Obama said he did the right thing with the Clinton probe - a revelation which will cause fury in her camp r

Former FBI Director James Comey blasts President Donald Trump as unethical and 'untethered to truth' and calls his leadership of the country 'ego driven and about personal loyalty' in a forthcoming book.

He sensationally reveals how the president wanted him to investigate the notorious claims he ordered 'golden showers' at a Moscow hotel because 'it bothered him if there was 'even a one per cent chance' his wife, Melania, thought it was true'.

Comey says Trump called the tape the 'golden showers thing', and that he wondered about the state of the president's marriage as there was 'zero chance' his own wife would believe such a claim against him. 

And he reveals new details and his own decision-making in handling the Hillary Clinton email investigation before the 2016 election - saying there was government classified material which cast doubt on Loretta Lynch's independence.

But the Trump sections of the book will be a series of bombshells for the president, with a plan for a Lyin' Comey campaign to discredit the ex-FBI boss already in the works.

Comey reveals that Trump said to him when they met for the dinner: 'I need loyalty. I expect loyalty.'

Comey writes 'The demand was like Sammy the Bull's Cosa Nostra induction ceremony.' 

That was a reference to Salvatore “Sammy the Bull” Gravano, who had been a leader in the Gambino crime family and who helped bring down boss John Gotti. At the time, he was the highest member of the Five Families in New York to break the code of omerta and become an informant

Anyone else think it is unseemly for a 6'8" guy to be calling someone shorter than expected?
Especially, the leader of the Free World !

Cowboy Comey Comedy:

4B182BF900000578-5609915-image-a-31_1523

"Trump has half circles under his eyes"

2/

Former FBI Director James Comey blasts President Donald Trump as unethical and 'untethered to truth'

Comey Come(d)y takes Hypocrisy to a whole new level

THESE are insights?  ... Or mere Kimmel-like slurs

COMEY ON TRUMP'S...

Height: 'Appeared shorter than he seemed on a debate stage'

Color: 'slightly orange, with bright white half-moons under his eyes where I assumed he placed small tanning goggles'

Hair: 'impressively coiffed, bright blond hair, which upon close inspection looked to be all his'

Hand size: 'smaller than mine, but did not seem unusually so'

Speaking style'an oral jigsaw puzzle contest, with a shot clock' 

Marriage: 'In what kind of marriage, to what kind of man, does a spouse conclude there is only a 99 percent chance her husband didn't do that?'

Prof Dershowitz rips a HOLE a mile wide in Comey:

Chris Wallace calls the book "bitchy... could do Comey more harm than good"

Former FBI agent speaks out about Comey's tell-all

Unprofessional, partisan, tarnishes the FBI and Comey too

COMEY : "To look weaker and weaker"

Newt Gingrich Reacts to James Comey's New Book

More negatives comments on Comey's awful "poorly written" book

"He had very little contact with the President... This must have been written for him, playing up..."

Sara Carter Responds to James Comey's New Book

Comey-Trump feud takes vicious turn

Former FBI Director James Comey's public feud with President Trump is growing strikingly personal.

In a tell-all book set for release on Tuesday, Comey writes that Trump wanted him to disprove allegations he had a salacious encounter with prostitutes in Moscow, in an effort to reassure his wife, Melania Trump.

Comey also writes dismissively of Trump's appearance, recalling white bags under his eyes, contrasting with orange skin, that he surmised came from wearing goggles during tanning sessions.

The vindictive tone of Comey’s observations stunned Washington, raising concerns even among those who know and respect the former FBI director.

“I’m troubled by it,” said Ron Hosko, a former FBI official who worked under Comey. “It seems very, very personal, vengeful … even if true.”

The new book has reignited the feud between Comey and Trump that has raged for more than a year, since Comey first confirmed the existence of the investigation into Russian interference in the election and whether there was collusion between Trump’s campaign and Moscow.

Trump has gone on offense, labeling Comey an “untruthful slimeball” and a “leaker” deserving of prosecution.

Republicans, meanwhile, are mounting an all-out campaign against the former FBI director, attacking his credibility. 

Rep. Pete King (R-N.Y.) told reporters Friday his opinion of Comey has changed in light of the new excerpts, saying they reveal a “personal vendetta against the president.”

“Comey’s saying all these things about the president. … To me it is not justified at all — it shows to me a bit of pettiness or bitchiness on Comey’s part,” King said. “I had a much higher regard for Jim Comey before all of this.”

> http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/383114-comey-trump-feud-takes-vicious-turn

Mark Levin Completely PULVERIZES! | James Comey Interview |

Published on Apr 14, 2018

Mark Levin breaks down the James Comey Interview promo run by ABC for their sunday night show. Mark ruthlessly goes through and completely dismantles every word out of Comey's mouth.

170511-comey-trump-ac-1105p_2eef7339862d
TONIGHT: COMEY THROWS BOOK AT PREZ
TRUMP: JAIL HIM!

Trump went on to call “Slippery James Comey” the “WORST FBI Director in history, by far” and insist that the notes Comey took documenting his conversations with Trump are “FAKE.”

Comey throws AG Lynch “under the bus!” Why can’t we all find out what happened on the tarmac in the back of the plane with Wild Bill and Lynch? Was she promised a Supreme Court seat, or AG, in order to lay off Hillary. No golf and grandkids talk (give us all a break)!

I never asked Comey for Personal Loyalty. I hardly even knew this guy. Just another of his many lies. His “memos” are self serving and FAKE!

Slippery James Comey, a man who always ends up badly and out of whack (he is not smart!), will go down as the WORST FBI Director in history, by far!

Mother Jones wanted a DONATION for their article. Instead, I wondered where is the DENY DONATION button.

Or TAKE MONEY FROM FAKE NEWS button, where you can push them a little closer to bankruptcy, and put some lying left wing journalists out of work

Styx speak for most of America, I reckon

I Genuinely Believe Trump on his Denial of Comeys Memos: Here's Why

Judge Jeanine – Comey The Liar, 2158

Cowboy Comey's wife supported the witch

…Comey Wife: ‘I Wanted a Woman President Really Badly’

During an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, former FBI Director James Comey’s wife, Patrice, confessed that she supported Hillary Clinton and was “devastated” when Donald Trump won.

“I wanted a woman president really badly, and I supported Hillary Clinton,” Patrice Failor Comey told Stephanopoulos. “A lot of my friends worked for her. And I was devastated when she lost.”

James Comey admitted that his wife and girls all took part in the Women’s March in response to Donald Trump’s election

/ 2 /

Comey's Entire Family Supported Hillary For President, Wife 'Cried' On Election Day

Former FBI Director James Comey told ABC News in his interview aired Sunday night that his entire family were passionate supporters of Hillary Clinton for President and his wife said she cried the night Trump won.

"My wife and girls marched in the Women"s March the day after President Trump’s inauguration," James Comey told ABC's George Stephanopoulos. 

(meantime, the WORST FBI head in history has this opinion):

Comey: Trump Is ‘Unfit’ to Be President

Sunday during an interview that aired on a special broadcast of ABC’s “20/20,” former FBI Director James Comey was asked by the network’s George Stephanopoulos if he considered President Donald Trump, who fired Comey nearly a year ago, “unfit” for office.

Comey replied in the affirmative, but not for the reasons of mental incompetence that some Trump critics have offered.

"Yes,” he said when asked if Trump was unfit. “But not in the way I often hear people talk about it. I don’t buy this stuff about him being mentally incompetent or early stages of dementia. He strikes me as a person of above average intelligence who’s tracking conversations and knows what’s going on. I don’t think he’s medically unfit to be president. I think he’s morally unfit to be president.”

> http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/04/15/comey-trump-unfit-president/

Morally unfit?

From the lying, cheating, leaking, law-breaking Comey... This can only mean that he thinks Trump is not as immoral as someone like Cowboy Comey would want

comey's lost it - what planet is he living on?

2. Rosenstein viewed as ‘dishonorable’

PHOTO: Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein attends a news conference at the Justice Department in Washington, D.C., March 23, 2018.Michael Reynolds/EPA via Shuttestock
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein attends a news conference at the Justice Department in Washington, D.C., March 23, 2018.more +

Comey said his view of Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is colored by a memo Rosenstein wrote to Attorney General Jeff Sessions that was cited by the White House as the reasoning for Comey’s firing in May 2017. The memo criticized Comey for his handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation – specifically for his July 2016 press conference at which he announced the findings of the FBI investigation, and his Oct. 28, 2016, letter to Congress stating that the investigation had been reopened due to the discovery of additional emails.

“The way [Director Comey] handled the conclusion of the email investigation was wrong, “ Rosenstein wrote. “As a result, the FBI is unlikely to regain public and congressional trust until it has a Director who understands the gravity of the mistakes and pledges never to repeat them.”

Comey told Stephanopoulos, “The deputy attorney general, in my view, had acted dishonorably by putting out this pretext about why I was fired.”

The former FBI chief further said that Rosenstein is now too much in Trump’s orbit.

> http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/political-bombshells-james-comeys-exclusive-interview-abc-news/story?id=54489527

cowboy comey seems determined to make enemies... on all sides

TRANSCRIPT: http://lizzadisu.blogspot.in/2018/04/hes-morally-unfit-to-be-president-comey.html

Comey Discredits Himself Last Night - Lunch Alert!
Published on DickMorris.com on April 16, 2018

Comey Discredits Himself Last Night - Dick Morris TV: Lunch Alert!

Click Here to give dick morris your thoughts and continue the discussion.

Attkisson: Trump Was Right To Fire Comey; Here Are 12 Reasons Why