Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

ServerGate: Comey Lies & Covers-up for Hillary / FBI collusion

Too Close - suggests the body language

Body Language: Wiretap Hearing

COMEY = COVER-UP Meister

The charade - "these organizations pretend to be acting for the people,

but are actually supporting elites"

Klayman Calls On Americans To Demand A Thorough Investigation Of Surveillance On Trump

BOMBSHELL: CIA Whistleblower Leaked Proof Trump Under "Systematic Illegal" Surveillance Over Two Years Ago:

FBI Sat On It

picture-237925.jpg
Mar 22, 2017

The same day House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes gave a press conference disclosing that President Trump had been under "incidental surveillance," Attorney and FreedomWatch Chairman, Larry Klayman, sent a letter to the House Committee on Intelligence imploring them to pursue the claims and evidence presented under oath at a Washington DC FBI Field Office by his client - CIA / NSA Whistleblower Dennis Montgomery - who Klayman claims "holds the keys to disproving the false claims... ...that there is no evidence that the president and his men were wiretapped"

When Montgomery attempted to deliver this information through the appropriate channels two years ago, the former CIA and NSA contractor wasn't given the time of day:

As a result, Montgomery went to attorney and FreedomWatch founder Larry Klayman - who then approached the FBI:

[W]hen Montgomery came forward as a whistleblower to congressional intelligence committees and various other congressmen and senators, including Senator Charles Grassley, Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, who, like Comey, once had a reputation for integrity, he was “blown off;” no one wanted to even hear what he had to say.

Given the fact that the FBI had Montgomery's testimony and evidence for over two years, Klayman traveled to Washington DC last Thursday to meet with Committee Chairman Devin Nunes in the hopes that he would ask FBI Director Comey why the FBI hadn't pursued Montgomery's evidence

Montgomery left the NSA and CIA with 47 hard drives and over 600 million pages of information, much of which is classified, and sought to come forward legally as a whistleblower to appropriate government entities, including congressional intelligence committees, to expose that the spy agencies were engaged for years in systematic illegal surveillance on prominent Americans, including the chief justice of the Supreme Court, other justices, 156 judges, prominent businessmen such as Donald Trump, and even yours truly. Working side by side with Obama's former Director of National Intelligence (DIA), James Clapper, and Obama's former Director of the CIA, John Brennan, Montgomery witnessed “up close and personal” this “Orwellian Big Brother” intrusion on privacy, likely for potential coercion, blackmail or other nefarious purposes.

He even claimed that these spy agencies had manipulated voting in Florida during the 2008 presidential election, which illegal tampering resulted in helping Obama to win the White House.

Under grants of immunity, which I obtained through Assistant U.S. Attorney Deborah Curtis, Montgomery produced the hard drives and later was interviewed under oath in a secure room at the FBI Field Office in the District of Columbia. There he laid out how persons like then-businessman Donald Trump were illegally spied upon by Clapper, Brennan, and the spy agencies of the Obama administration.

==

> http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-22/bombshell-cia-whistleblower-leaked-proof-trump-under-systematic-illegal-government-s

You're Fired !

F.B.I. Director James Comey Is Fired by Trump

By MICHAEL D. SHEAR and MATT APUZZO -

MAY 9, 2017

04DAILY-master768.jpg

James B. Comey last week during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing in Washington. Credit Gabriella Demczuk for The New York Times

WASHINGTON — President Trump has fired the director of the F.B.I., James B. Comey, over his handling of the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails, the White House said on Tuesday.

Mr. Comey’s dismissal was a stunning development for a president that benefited from the F.B.I. investigation of the Democratic nominee during the 2016 campaign. Separately, the F.B.I. also is investigating whether members of the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to influence the election.

The abrupt firing raised questions over whether Mr. Trump was trying to influence the Russia investigation. But he said he was following recommendations from the Justice Department, which criticized how Mr. Comey concluded the investigation into Mrs. Clinton.

“While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation, I nevertheless concur with the judgment of the Department of Justice that you are not able to effectively lead the bureau,” Mr. Trump said in a letter dated Tuesday to Mr. Comey.

==

> more: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/09/us/politics/james-comey-fired-fbi.html?_r=0

James Comey Fired: Trump Lays Massive Trap for His Adversaries in Firing Letter

Utter Horsesh/t !

The scum-orcats are saying: "Trump fired Comey to get out from under the Comey investigation"

Sessions and the new FBI head need to ramp up the investigation into Pedos, Hillary, and the Scum-ocrats.

One hopes that fake news, like CNN (see below) will also be investigated

Clinton aides react to Comey firing with concern, not joy

> http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/hillary-clinton-james-comey-fbi-fired/

Washington (CNN)There were few people who despised James Comey more than those political operatives working for Hillary Clinton in Brooklyn during the 2016 campaign. But word of the FBI director's firing was met with fear, not joy, on Tuesday.

Sen. Tim Kaine, Clinton's running mate, Robby Mook, the former secretary of state's campaign manager and Brian Fallon, her press secretary, all expressed skepticism at why Comey was fired now -- in the midst of the bureau's investigation into Russia's involvement in the 2016 election.
"Trump firing Comey shows how frightened the Admin is over Russia investigation," Kaine tweeted in response to the news. "Comey firing part of a growing pattern by White House to cover-up the truth."

Some hope here for a restart of Hillarygate Investigation?

> https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2017/may/09/james-comey-fired-fbi-trump-white-house-live?page=with:block-59124877e4b0a8ea08b6cc13#block-59124877e4b0a8ea08b6cc13

Deputy attorney general: Comey mishandled Clinton email investigation

Here are some excerpts from deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein’s memo on Comey’s firing, which goes into great detail about the FBI’s handling of Hillary Clinton’s emails:

• “I cannot defend the Director’s handling of the conclusion of the investigation of Secretary Clinton’s emails, and I do not understand his refusal to accept the nearly universal judgment that he was mistaken.”
  • “The Director was wrong to usurp the Attorney General’s authority on July 5, 2016, and announce his conclusion that the case should be closed without prosecution.”
  • “The Director ignored another longstanding principle: we do not hold press conferences to release derogatory information about the subject of a declined criminal investigation.

President Trump Fires FBI Director James Comey | Mike Cernovich and Stefan Molyneux

xx

Comey Fired! - Are Lynch and Hillary the next targets?

They are ALL tied in now, with the Clinton Email Scandal

In a Hacked email : "Lynch would do whatever it would take to prevent charges..."

This video came out BEFORE Comey resigned

AG Loretta Lynch would have done "anything" to protect Hillary Clinton

(We need to find out Why?

And Why Comey made the decision for LL, to NOT go after Hillary)

BUT FIRST, a little Reminder about why she needed some protection:

The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Email Controversy

From Feb. 2016

so this is why...

Loretta Lynch Would Do Anything to Protect Clinton, 1615

Published on May 8, 2017

I’m still reporting on the Clintons.
According to Fox News Pentagon reporter Catherine Herrige, during last week’s Senate Intelligence Committee Hearing, FBI Director James Comey would not comment on Senator Chuck Grassley’s question concerning recent reports that a hacked email said that Obama Attorney General Loretta Lynch said that she would do anything necessary to prevent criminal charges from being brought against Hillary Clinton.
According to Comey, therefore he knew he was on his own in attempting to pursue Clinton. Herrige’s bombshell report, however, has gone nearly unnoticed. Listen to her report.
[insert]
So, according to Comey, this makes some sort of sense of why he did a presser to explain why Hillary Clinton was guilty of numerous felonies, but then announced he couldn’t charge her. Why? Because he knew that Loretta Lynch would kill any referral Comey sent to her.
But is that really a good excuse? No! Comey should have made the criminal referral to the Justice Department because that’s the way our system is set up. It would have been the right thing to do – even the legal thing to do. How Comey can escape facing impeachment at this point is beyond understanding.
Had Comey followed the law, he would rightly have put the onus on Loretta Lynch – a mere figure head – a placeholder – in the greatest criminal enterprise the United States has ever seen – the Clinton/Obama crime syndicate.
But instead, Comey tarnished the reputation of the FBI for at least one generation is he participated in the protection racket surrounding the Clintons.

P/ssed off FBI Agents seem to be leaking key details

Highly Illegal FBI Secret Deal With Hillary Clinton Just Got Leaked By Honest FBI Agents …

"Agents had never heard of a case-briefing form being used before"

"This is CLEARLY A COVER-UP"

She also failed a lie-detector test

Let the Leaks ... and prosecutions begin !

"Trump waited until Comey was traveling, and would not have access to his office"

"How powerful was Comey? He was FEARED in a way that no one was feared"

FBI Director Comey Fired, 1617

WHY did the Comey firing take so long?

+ Sessions reclused himself from the Russia investigations

+ Rozen-- , the Deputy AG was Comey's immediate boss, and was not confirmed until Apr, 25th

+ They needed Comey to confirm that Trump was not a subject of Russian investigations

+ They waited until Comey was out of town...

/ 2 /

TRUMP FIRING COMEY COULD LEAD TO INTEL LEAKS FROM FBI: Julian Assange Reports

Published on May 9, 2017

Assange: "The FBI will now start Leaking like Niagra."

Let the Leaks ... and prosecutions begin !

"Trump waited until Comey was traveling, and would not have access to his office"

"How powerful was Comey? He was FEARED in a way that no one was feared"

FBI Director Comey Fired, 1617

WHY did the Comey firing take so long?

+ Sessions reclused himself from the Russia investigations

+ Rozen-- , the Deputy AG was Comey's immediate boss, and was not confirmed until Apr, 25th

+ They needed Comey to confirm that Trump was not a subject of Russian investigations

+ They waited until Comey was out of town...

/ 2 /

TRUMP FIRING COMEY COULD LEAD TO INTEL LEAKS FROM FBI: Julian Assange Reports

Published on May 9, 2017

Assange: "The FBI will now start Leaking like Niagra."

> Lynch & Clinton next Targets : http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21459

"Getting his backbone back"?

"Trump is again acting like Trump," says PCR

Paul Craig Roberts Says Trump to Be Made An Example of for Future Politicians

WHY was Comey Fired?

Pres, Trump received two letters...

/ 1 / : AG, Jeff Sessions:

"Fresh start needed... The Director of the FBI must be someone who faithfully follows the rules and principles of the Department of Justice..."

sessions%20letter%20comey_1.jpg

/ 2 / : Dep. AG, Rod Rosenstein

In a three-page letter sent by Deputy Atty. Gen. Rod Rosenstein to his boss, Jeff Sessions, Rosenstein cites Comey’s public statements about the FBI’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails.

Among Rosenstein’s conclusions:

• Comey refuses “to accept the nearly universal judgment that he was mistaken” to go public in July with his reasons for recommending no criminal charges again Clinton. During that news conference, Comey said Clinton and her aides were “extremely careless” in handling classified information.
  • Comey “was wrong to usurp the Attorney General’s authority” to announce that the case would be closed. “The Director is never empowered to supplant federal prosecutors and assume command of the Justice Department,” Rosenstein wrote.
  • Comey “ignored another longstanding principle: we do not hold press conferences to release derogatory information about the subject of a declined criminal investigation.” Although such information is sometimes disclosed, “we never release it gratuitously.”
  • The conclusion that Comey acted inappropriately in the Clinton case is shared by “former Attorneys General and Deputy Attorneys General from different eras and both political parties.”

rod%201-1.jpg

Rosenstein has a great reputation for integrity, and looks set to be a key guy in the Trump administration

He was a summa cum laude grad of Wharton before getting his JD at Harvard

> wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Rosenstein

Video: Rod Rosenstein prepares to be deputy attorney general

Some allege that McCain is "owned" - or a pedo -

He must be very afraid to have come out with this.

Of course, the Washington ComPost reported it... in THIS way

John McCain on Comey firing: ‘There will be more shoes to drop’

President Trump’s sudden firing of FBI Director James B. Comey is bad for the country and will not be the end of the Trump-Russia affair, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) told a group of foreign diplomats and experts Tuesday night.

Although McCain did not directly accuse the White House of firing Comey to thwart the FBI’s investigation into the Trump campaign’s possible Russia ties, he did say that if that was the intention, it would fail.

“This scandal is going to go on. I’ve seen it before,” McCain told a meeting of the Munich Security Conference core group. “This is a centipede. I guarantee you there will be more shoes to drop, I can just guarantee it. There’s just too much information that we don’t have that will be coming out.”

He called Trump’s actions against Comey “unprecedented” and said the position of FBI director has held special meaning in American public life dating back decades.

==

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2017/05/10/john-mccain-on-comey-firing-there-will-be-more-shoes-to-drop/?utm_term=.6c091290d644

One of the "shoes to drop", might be McCain's own career.

So far there is ZERO evidence backing the Fake Russia interference narrative

More Leaks

Was Comey blocking Pedophile investigations?

Mike Cernovich Releases New White House Leaks

Published on May 10, 2017

Mike Cernovich joins to discuss new details regarding Trump's dismissal of James Comey and the leakers inside his White House.

The Favored Five - to head the FBI (per Fox)

+ John Pistole
+ Raymond Kelly, former commissioner, NYPD
+ Kenneth Wainstein
+ Rep Trey Gowdy (R-SC)
+ Gov Chris Christie (R-NJ)
==
> at 23:33 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy70ncI2fW4

My choice?

I think it is obvious - Trump's base would love this:

Rep. Trey Gowdy in the running to replace Comey at FBI?

Gowdy versus Comey - which of these two do you prefer as FBI head

Trey Gowdy "Did you brief President Obama on... Flynn?" grills James Comey (watch, if you haven't)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX56LG1Di34

Published on May 6, 2017

"The unmasking resides with those who collected the information"

(in other words, the request must go to whatever agency that collected it.)

"So if it came from Mike Rogers' people, you have to go to them"

(I don't like the way he personalizes this - like: Le FBI, c'est moi!)

THE CASE for reopening the investigation into Clinton Crimes is strong

There is evidence of a cover-up under Comey / Lynch / Obama

Tucker Carlson Tonight 5/11/17 | Fox News | May 11, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_BD0YgamCA

Trey Gawdy would be great, and so would be...

Insider Reveals Frontrunners For FBI Director And Press Secretary Are Women

JUDGE JEANINE !!!

Cowardly Susan Rice is trying to cut a deal to save her own stinking skin

Mike Cernovich: Susan Rice Is Horrified By Comey Dismissal

"Trump really back on track now"

More big changes coming

Steve Pieczenik: Intelligence Community Bloated, Needs A Cleanout

5/11/17 ROGER STONE - THE GLOVES are OFF! - Alex Jones Infowars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9n7BHQftfQ

Report: "Spicer to leave next week, and Reince Preibus is next"

(in reaction to a post elsewhere):

"I wonder what you think about the Russian connection.

To me the whole thing is very amusing. The US has become a huge melting pot of stupid."

Haha. yeah. You gotta try to laugh at it...
"The Russians and coming! The Russians are coming!"
What Comey Offered a Russian Hacker, 1625

Bill Still says that a Russian guy was offered the chance "to take the fall" - and get "the complete package"

If True, this shows that Comey not only covered up Clinton's crimes, but also tried to manufacture evidence to back the fake Russian connection. Honestly, if this all can be proven, I would say he would be lucky to get a life sentence.

"The US has become a huge melting pot of stupid."
Not ALL of America! It is the useful idiots on the left - who have long been maniipulated to do the bidding of the Deep State and powerful elites,

More and more Americans are waking up. After all, trump won the election, and once the vote rigging (for Hillary) is removed, i reckon the margins was many millions of voters

This is a very revealing interview

(I know that parts of this are disturbing, but I think there is much truth here.)

Nobel Prize Nominee Robert David Steele discusses Trump, Comey, Rebuilding Integrity

You will hear things you never heard about Pedophilia before. Warning: but they are disturbing!
I do think that power "elites" are as bad as he says.
Why do you think that (alleged) monsters like David Rockefeller (died this year at 101 years), George H.W. Bush (93), Henry Kissinger (94), etc. have lived so long?