Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Israel's influence in the 2016 Election

xx

I have to say, the absentee vote from Israel surprised me - maybe I need to take another look at this influence

=

Odd, this:

Florida Clinton +4

I think Trump will win FLA easily

In Israel:

The total number of votes coming from Israel, 30,000, is significantly lower than voter turnout in Israel in 2012, which some say is because of the candidates running.
Republican nominee Donald Trump won the US presidential vote among American citizens voting from Israel, according to an iVoteIsrael exit poll taken this week, but in an election plagued with low favorability ratings for both candidates, he had a far less impressive showing than past Republicans have in Israel.

As The Jerusalem Post exclusively reported on Wednesday, Trump received 49% of the Israeli-American vote, while Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton got 44%, according to the poll conducted by get-out-thevote organization iVoteIsrael and KEEVOON Global Research.

. . .
Despite Trump winning among Americans in Israel, more of them are registered Democrats (33%) than Republicans (27%). Of Trump’s votes in Israel, 25% came from Democrats, and 10% of Clinton’s votes came from Republicans.

==

(See Photo in the article: So THAT is where Huma has gone.): http://www.jpost.com...xit-poll-471561

I smell a landslide in this, with 25% of DEMS voting for Trump, even in Israel !

It seems like the most vocal opposition against Trump is nearly all Jewish folk

=

(Israelis and Jews continue to dominate the Clinton Donor List):

Democrats unclear if billionaire spending is pro-Clinton or anti-Trump.

NEW YORK – One of the most generous donors to the Democratic Party this year has no track record in political giving, to speak of, and wasn’t alive when Hillary Clinton, their party nominee for president, began her public life as first lady of Arkansas.

Facebook cofounder Dustin Moskovitz, a 32-year-old who once said he was uncomfortable making political donations, has now contributed $35 million to help elect Clinton – or perhaps more accurately – to stop Donald Trump in his bid for the White House.

“The Republican Party, and Donald Trump in particular, is running on a zero-sum vision, stressing a false contest between their constituency and the rest of the world,” Moskovitz wrote in September, explaining his initial gift of $20m.

==

> http://www.jpost.com/US-Elections/Hillary-Clinton/A-32-year-old-Jewish-billionaire-tops-Clinton-donor-roll-470845

Sign in to follow this