Hollywood & Media facing big clean-up after Trump Win

Hollywood is one of the most "satanic" places on the Planet

Hollywood Alarm Grows Over Prospect of Donald Trump Victory

evblogjohnson_400x400.jpg
Ted Johnson Senior Editor @tedstew

trump-ad-money.jpg?w=670&h=377&crop=1

Tom Williams/CQ Roll Call/AP

November 2, 2016 | 07:17PM PT

As the polls in the presidential race tighten, the mood in Hollywood this week is one of concern, worry and even abject fear — and it all centers on one question: Could Donald Trump pull off an upset on Tuesday?

In an industry that leans heavily to the left, for many it’s a nightmare scenario. The “October surprise” bombshell letter that FBI director James Comey sent to Congressional leaders on Friday triggered new levels of anxiousness over its impact on Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

Some industry figures say they are losing sleep. Others say that business conversations inevitably turn to the latest polls or of other potential “bombshells.” Others who haven’t warmed up to Clinton say that they fear getting into political conversations at all.

“I’m fucking terrified,” said writer-director Adam McKay, via email. “If Trump were to win we will see a dismantling of our democracy we cannot imagine. I know that sounds dramatic but I think it’s a safe bet. I’m hoping silent sane Americans rise up to stamp down this ugliness. At the end of the day I still believe humans are getting better and smarter and that Trump is a burp from a bygone era.”

On Twitter in the past 24 hours, a number of entertainment figures have not been shy about sharing their concerns.

“I will be funny in December,” wrote Judd Apatow, responding to a Twitter query. “For now I am more concerned with not electing a madman who incites violence and racism.”

Others have been trying to call attention to stories that have yet to gain traction. Ron Howard tweeted out a Huffington Post story that asked why the media has not been covering a woman’s claim that Trump raped her when she was 13 years old. Rob Reiner retweeted news that the woman was to come forward at a press conference on Wednesday with attorney Lisa Bloom. But as reporters gathered at Bloom’s Woodland Hills office, the attorney informed them that the accuser had decided not to come forward after receiving threats. (Trump’s attorneys have characterized the accusations as “categorically false.”)

==

> more: http://variety.com/2016/biz/news/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-hollywood-panic-fear-1201907750/

Even smaller shows like The View are dominated by a pro-Clinton bias

Trying to get a word of Truth into the discussion is an almost-impossible challenge

Joy Behar to Kellyanne Conway: 'You're being delusional'

The View's co-host, Whoopi has threatened to go to Canada if Trump wins.

Maybe we should send her a ticket. Good riddance !

Hollywood & Media facing big clean-up after Trump Win

Hollywood is one of the most "satanic" places on the Planet

Hollywood Alarm Grows Over Prospect of Donald Trump Victory

“I’m fucking terrified,” said writer-director Adam McKay, via email. “If Trump were to win we will see a dismantling of our democracy we cannot imagine. I know that sounds dramatic but I think it’s a safe bet. I’m hoping silent sane Americans rise up to stamp down this ugliness. At the end of the day I still believe humans are getting better and smarter and that Trump is a burp from a bygone era.”

“I will be funny in December,” wrote Judd Apatow, responding to a Twitter query. “For now I am more concerned with not electing a madman who incites violence and racism.”

Cos it'll be so much better if you elect someone with a track record of what looks like outright corruption like Shillary.

Cos it'll be so much better if you elect someone with a track record of what looks like outright corruption like Shillary.

And who will possibly start World War 3 with Russia AKA the end of human civilisation. Apart from that, she'll be great.

Many of the wealthy Satanist in Hollywood may have their own bunkers

... or places they can flee to

MESSAGE to CBS and other (biased) mainstream outlets

My Lord, these reports are Biased !

(After listening to another biased report):

"The Bitch is going Down... and so is the Scum Media!"

Trump and Clinton push on as race tightens

They must have looked long and hard to find the old bag running "Republicans for Hillary"

November 3, 2016, 6:31 PM|

Hillary Clinton's lead over Donald Trump is down to three points in a CBS News/New York Times poll released Thursday. Major Garrett and Nancy Cordes report from the battleground states of Florida and North Carolina, where both campaigns are pushing their supporters to vote.

They must have looked long and hard to find the old bag running "Republicans for Hillary".

The MSM has been "painting the tape" for years, and We-the-People are Beyond Fed up with the Bias.

Media companies should GO BUST, or LOSE THEIR LICENSES

Most of the Reporters on the MSM are Liars, and should be fired ASAP

Foul-mouthed and privileged : Celebrities want you to Vote Hillary

Jesus F*cking Christ,’ Please Vote: Celebs Curse Up a Storm in Pro-Hillary Music Video (Content Warning)

HolyShitPSA-640x480.jpg
Funny or Die

by Daniel Nussbaum4 Nov 2016

Celebrities are making a final, profanity-filled plea to Americans to vote for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton with just a few days remaining until Election Day.

Actresses Rachel Bloom, Elizabeth Banks, Mayim Bialik, Jane Lynch, Adam Scott and Jesse Tyler Ferguson and musicians Moby and Patti LuPone star in a pro-Clinton music video released by liberal comedy website Funny or Die Friday called “Holy Sh*t (You’ve Got to Vote),” in which the group urges Americans to vote against “orange talking STD” Donald Trump.

==

> http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/04/jesus-fcking-christ-please-vote-celebs-curse-storm-hillary-clinton/

If you want to de-power this virtue-signalling SJW scvm, you know what to do

WE need to reject the toxic Hillary-supporting aspects from our Culture

This kind of music, and the culture that surrounds it was promoted by Satanists

Jay Z repeatedly drops n-word, f-bomb during concert for Hillary Clinton

gettyimages-613745244.jpg

Jay Z was entirely uncensored Friday night at a concert for Hillary Clinton.

The rapper repeatedly used the n-word and dropped the f-bomb as he performed “F—WithMeYouKnowIGotIt” and his hit “Dirt off Your Shoulder” song at a Cleveland rally.

"You're tuned into the motherf----- greatest," a voice said as Jay Z appeared onstage.

“If you feelin’ like a pimp n----, go and brush your shoulders off,” Jay Z rapped. “Ladies is pimps too, go and brush your shoulders off. N----- is crazy baby, don’t forget that boy told you. Get that dirt off your shoulders."

Jay Z also performed the song "Jigga My N----," in which he boasted that he was "Jay-Z, motherf-------!"

==

> http://www.businessinsider.com/jay-z-hillary-clinton-concert-2016-11

I think this scvm is married to Beyond-ace - or whatever her name is.

Hillary supporters are inconsistent to embrace this, and evidence of Hillary's satanism, while being put off by

one old tape of a lewd private conversation 11 years ago

"This is WHAT America is, my friends!" says Hillary.
God help us... and he has. He has brought forward a new leader, Trump, who can make America Great Again!

Inside The Vulgar Jay Z, Beyonce, Hillary Rally (link to spirit cooking?)

Published on Nov 6, 2016

Infowars reporter Millie Weaver takes us inside the vulgar Hillary Clinton rally with entertainment provided by Jay-Z, Beyonce and other degenerate rappers.

Crowd size for the Free concert was embarrassingly small.

People need to wake up and stop supporting this Vile "artist" and his vile wife

It will be GOOD RIDDANCE to these satanic "entertainers"

Celebs Threatening to Leave the U.S. If Donald Trump Becomes President
Miley Cyrus
Though the she didn't say exactly where she would go, Cyrus was adamant that she would be packing her bags should Trump become president in an emotional Instagram post: "Honestly f*** this s*** I am moving if this is my president! I don't say things I don't mean!" (Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage)

It's been an extremely long and stressful election season. And it seems the closer we get to Election Day on Nov. 8, the more heated and bizarre things have become for presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. While the country is clearly divided, an overwhelming majority of celebrities (Scott Baio and Stephen Baldwin excluded) have thrown their support behind Clinton. Some have gone so far as to say they will flee the U.S. if Trump is elected president. Here are the celebs Hollywood might say goodbye to should the former star of Celebrity Apprentice take over the White House.

Femi-Nazis want to rule you

‘SHE LOOKS LIKE A FUTURISTIC NAZI’

Outrage as Lady Gaga’s bizarre costume at Clinton rally is likened to a Nazi uniform

The pop star spoke out to give the Democrat a boost, but her outfit raised some eyebrows

Video
BY JOHN SHAMMAS
8th November 2016, 9:14 am
Comments

POP icon Lady Gaga has been slammed for her bizarre outfit while speaking at a Hillary Clinton rally, as social media users likened it to a Nazi uniform.

The singer addressed supporters of the Democratic presidential candidate in North Carolina ahead of today’s election, urging them to get out and vote while also calling for reconciliation between Clinton’s and Donald Trump’s supporters.

nintchdbpict000280794981.jpg?w=960&strip
AP:Associated Press

Lady Gaga addresses supporters gathered in support of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in Raleigh, North Carolina

Speaking of her admiration for Clinton, the 30-year-old told the crowd: “No matter how absurd and mean [Trump] became, she smiled bravely and she continued on.”

She added that Hillary Clinton is “made of steel” and said: “If we are true, true Americans, then we must go from viewing his followers as our adversaries to viewing them as our allies.”

While her outfit was likened to that of a Nazi uniform, it was actually a tribute to Michael Jackson.

Sign in to follow this