Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Dem's Black Vote Down, as Trump steps up his appeal

Dem's Black Vote Down, as Trump steps up his appeal

A little touch of The Donald... in the Afro-American Community

All his campaigning must be one of the things that helped get this:

Fox & Friends (10/31/16) 'Poll'ing Ahead - Donald Trump Leads By 4 Points In Florida #1

Remember the scene from Henry V : "A little touch of Harry..."

"Walking from watch to watch, from tent to tent..."

"The King's but a man just as me... He dare not show the appearance of Fear."

"There are few die well, who die at battle."

The Donald is not quite the orator as Shakespeare's Henry V, but he is getting better

Donald Trump Speech Today 10/26/16 Holds Campaign Rally in Charlotte, NC [ Attack Hillary , Obama ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBnlK4X4H7U

"I'm asking for your vote. And i will not let you down,,, I will be your greatest champion,"

(he's almost whispering, while delivering a compelling message)

(The Sacrifices that Hillary will make to Win the Black Vote...)

Obama Worries Blacks Won't Back Her...
Hillary eats soul food to boost lagging turnout...

Top Clinton Donor: Blacks 'F*cked in Head'...
FARRAKHAN: Hillary is Hitler to us!

== ==

Obama said early voting is up among Hispanics, but not among black voters. The president warned that Trump would obliterate his record, even digging up first lady Michelle Obama's White House vegetable garden. "You think I'm joking?" Obama asked.

Hours later, he reminded an enthusiastic audience in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, that Republicans in the state tried to make it harder to vote with sweeping election law changes, only to have a federal court strike down the law because it "targeted black voters with surgical precision."

So "it's easier to vote than ever" in North Carolina, Obama said. "What's our excuse?"

An Associated Press analysis of early voting data in North Carolina shows blacks have cast 111,000 fewer ballots than at this point four years ago, when Obama lost the state by about 92,000 votes. Clinton aides note that GOP officials there reduced early voting sites for the initial week of early voting, and they say they can make up the difference by Election Day now that more sites are opening.

Black voters' share of early ballots request is also down a few percentage points in Florida and Ohio, though the Clinton campaign points to strong early turnout in key urban counties with large numbers of blacks and Hispanics.

. . .

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s tours of soul food restaurants and black churches to court black voters in recent weeks doesn’t seem to be paying off.

The turnout of black voters is down in many areas compared to 2012, including key battleground states, providing the latest evidence that the former first lady’s campaign may be circling the drain.

“As tens of millions of Americans cast ballots in what will be the largest-ever mobilization of early voters in a presidential election, the numbers have started to point toward a slump that many Democrats feared might materialize without the nation’s first black president on the ticket,” the New York Times reports.

The black voter turnout in the key state of North Carolina is down 16 percent in early voting. It’s a similar situation in Florida, where black voters heading to the polls in person has decreased from 25 percent in 2012 to a current rate of 15 percent, despite expanded early voting opportunities.

. . .

The Nation of Islam leader first commended Donald Trump for taking away power from the media.

Farrakhan noted that the Republican nominee had been plastered across the television networks’ election coverage as a means to embarrass him, but that only resulted in free campaign advertising for the Trump campaign.

“You don’t even realize that you [the media] are no longer in power,” he stated. “Can’t you see you’ve failed?”

Top Democratic Donor at Ross Fundraiser: Blacks Are “Seriously F***ed in The Head”

In a new video released by Project Veritas Action, a top Democratic donor is caught on camera disparaging members of the African American community at a fundraiser for North Carolina U.S. Senate candidate Deborah Ross.

picture1.png

In the video, prominent Ross donor Benjamin Barber expresses his opinion about blacks who vote Republican by comparing them to Nazis.

Top Democratic Donor at Ross Fundraiser: Blacks Are “Seriously F***ed in The Head”

In a new video released by Project Veritas Action, a top Democratic donor is caught on camera disparaging members of the African American community at a fundraiser for North Carolina U.S. Senate candidate Deborah Ross.

picture1.png

In the video, prominent Ross donor Benjamin Barber expresses his opinion about blacks who vote Republican by comparing them to Nazis.

“Have you heard of the Sonderkommandos? Jewish guards who helped murder Jews in the camps. So there were even Jews that were helping the Nazis murder Jews! So blacks who are helping the other side are seriously fucked in the head. They’re only helping the enemy who will destroy them. Maybe they think ‘if I help them we’ll get along okay; somehow I’ll save my race by working with the murderers,’” said Barber at a fundraiser for Ross on the Upper West Side of New York City on September 19, 2016.

Project Veritas Action thought it was important to share Barber’s words with African American Republicans in North Carolina. They expressed outrage over the comments that were made at the Ross fundraiser.

“I think that Deborah Ross has shown her true colors. If this is not a, if that…what you just showed me is not racism and condescending and basically calling blacks stupid and ignorant and saying that we are voting against our own self-interest if we support any republican. I am appalled. I am in incensed. Deborah Ross should be called to task for something like that,” said Bishop Wooden, a black voter in North Carolina.

Project Veritas Action Fund (AKA Project Veritas Action) was founded by James O’Keefe to investigate and expose corruption, dishonesty, self-dealing, waste, fraud and other misconduct.

Recent Video

So there were even Jews that were helping the Nazis murder Jews! So blacks who are helping the other side are seriously fucked in the head. They’re only helping the enemy who will destroy them. Maybe they think ‘if I help them we’ll get along okay; somehow I’ll save my race by working with the murderers,’” said Barber at a fundraiser for Ross on the Upper West Side of New York City on September 19, 2016.

Project Veritas Action thought it was important to share Barber’s words with African American Republicans in North Carolina. They expressed outrage over the comments that were made at the Ross fundraiser.

“I think that Deborah Ross has shown her true colors. If this is not a, if that…what you just showed me is not racism and condescending and basically calling blacks stupid and ignorant and saying that we are voting against our own self-interest if we support any republican. I am appalled. I am in incensed. Deborah Ross should be called to task for something like that,” said Bishop Wooden, a black voter in North Carolina.

Project Veritas Action Fund (AKA Project Veritas Action) was founded by James O’Keefe to investigate and expose corruption, dishonesty, self-dealing, waste, fraud and other misconduct.

Recent Video

Sign in to follow this