Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Trump Everywhere - to Trump the Establishment

Trump Everywhere - Could it work?

#TrumpTheEstablishment

trumpeffect 827 points

5 days ago

Hey Brad!

I have an idea that I wanted to share with you that could help Mr. Trump break through the media and potentially reach millions of people in these final days of the campaign. Mr. Trump’s rally schedule is incredible; three, sometimes four rallies a day. Zipping around the country in his plane like a madman, I’ve never seen such a work ethic.

It got me thinking. We are living in the future. What if he didn’t have to rally harder, but use technology to his advantage to rally smarter. Instead of flying thousands of miles to reach 50,000 people in a day, what if he could stay home and reach hundreds of thousands, even millions in one shot?

I propose that he should take one day off his busy schedule, probably close to November 8, to pull off something that has never been done in US election history. Remember the Tupac hologram that performed at Coachella a few years back? Well, it’s not really a hologram but an illusion called Pepper’s Ghost that is more like a souped up teleprompter. My idea is that Team Trump would rent out rally venues in all 50 states and instead of Trump physically appearing there, he can deliver the rally via telepresence while he is comfortably at home in Trump Tower or some other location.

It would be a spectacle unlike anything ever done is US election history. People would flock to the rallies to see the “Trump hologram.” The news media would be forced to cover it. The videos would go viral online based on sheer novelty value. You can even have Guinness World Records there to certify it as the biggest single rally in US history.

Is this idea feasible? It’s been done before, in India. In 2014 Narendra Modi used these “holograms” to deliver speeches to over 800 million people. There are many companies that specialize in this projection technology for concerts, amusement parks, and other purposes. I’m not sure if it can be done in two weeks, but it’s worth a shot.

Can you get this idea to Mr. Trump? It’s something to consider.

P.S. Show my video to Trump plz.

==

> source: https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/59e67n/hey_reddit_brad_parscale_digital_director_for/

" Remember the Tupac hologram that performed at Coachella a few years back?

How Rapper Tupac Hologram Generated - Making of 2pac Hologram

Well, it’s not really a hologram but an illusion called Pepper’s Ghost that is more like a souped up teleprompter.

The DDMG (Digital Data Media Group, Nyse) stock was once at $7.53 and Higher, but

DDMGQ stock now trades Over-The-Counter at $0.0011

NFL's Dan Marino Loses Millions: Why Did Digital Domain Go Bankrupt?
www.ibtimes.com/nfls-dan-marino-loses-millions-why-did-digital-domain-go-bankru...

Sep 14, 2012 - Digital Domain Media Group (NYSE: DDMG), the visual-effects ... at their peak price, about $9.20 per share, when the stock jumped in May.

(Easing the Fears, that the MSM has built up about Trump):

Im_u_from_the_future 21 points

5 days ago

Hello Brad thanks for visiting with us.

Recently, famous cartoonist, persuader, and Trump phenomena blogger Scott Adams suggested that if Donald Trump directly addressed the fears of Clinton supporters about Trump and his “temperament” and the nuclear codes by demonstrating a detailed understanding of the process of handling the nuclear codes using only public sources that he will remove the biggest fear they have about him and win. Particularly if he can take a “high ground maneuver” to frame his critics as people who think offensive words are as important as nuclear war.

Do you think this suggestion has merit and would you be willing to share it with the big man himself?

“If you talk to Clinton supporters about why they are afraid of Trump, about half of the problem is their concern about his “temperament” and the nuclear codes. That comes from Clinton’s persuaders doing a good job of making the case that Trump’s choice of words indicates he would be dangerous with the nuclear codes. If Trump addresses that illusion directly, he removes the biggest fear that people have about him. And he wins.”

Full post available here: http://blog.dilbert.com/post/152204980091/twitter-and-periscope-shadowban-update

SOROS SPEAKS for the Esatablishment ... that needs Trumping

(OR so it seemed... But was it real???)

SR 1295 – What Happened to Still Report #1292 on George Soros’ Comments Regarding a Trump Victory

"I don't think Trump has any chance of being president"

THE VIDEO WAS FAKED !!!

Why do it ??

Sign in to follow this