Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

FBI Reopens, and the Clinton Campaign falls apart

FBI Reopens, and the Clinton Campaign falls apart

house-of-cards.jpg

BREAKING: Hillary Cancels All Events In 3 CRITICAL Swing States… Media SILENT

The reopening of the FBI investigation in Hillary Clinton’s private officially sent her campaign into chaos.

Her campaign is looking to re-coup and re-organize.

And according to “Citizens for Trump” Special Projects Director Jack Posobiec, Hillary will be getting some more rest.

In a tweet, he simply said: “Hillary has cancelled all campaign events in FL, OH, and NC.”

More:
[link to thetruthdivision.com]

BREAKING NEWS: White House CANCELS all Obama Appearances ...
usanewsflash.com/breaking-news-white-house-cancels-obama-appearances-hillary-ca...

13 hours ago - Late Friday night, the White House very quietly CANCELED all of Barack Obama's scheduled campaign appearances on behalf of Hillary ...

HAHA! AFTER EMBARRASSINGLY LOW TURNOUT AT OHIO RALLY TIM KAINE CANCELS FLORIDA RALLY

"Obama has four events scheduled"

hmm.

I wonder if he will turn up.

Cher's there too, but she is said to have had a breakdown

This comes across as a balanced view of what may have happened.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-hillary-clinton-emails-kass-1030-20161028-column.html

'Has America become so numb by the decades of lies and cynicism oozing from Clinton Inc. that it could elect Hillary Clinton as president, even after Friday's FBI announcement that it had reopened an investigation of her emails while secretary of state?

We'll find out soon enough.

It's obvious the American political system is breaking down. It's been crumbling for some time now, and the establishment elite know it and they're properly frightened. Donald Trump, the vulgarian at their gates, is a symptom, not a cause. Hillary Clinton and husband Bill are both cause and effect.

FBI director James Comey's announcement about the renewed Clinton email investigation is the bombshell in the presidential campaign. That he announced this so close to Election Day should tell every thinking person that what the FBI is looking at is extremely serious.

This can't be about pervert Anthony Weiner and his reported desire for a teenage girl. But it can be about the laptop of Weiner's wife, Clinton aide Huma Abedin, and emails between her and Hillary. It comes after the FBI investigation in which Comey concluded Clinton had lied and been "reckless" with national secrets, but said he could not recommend prosecution.'

They will have had a look at what's on there.

Anything from the State Dept should not be on Weiner's computer.Period.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/29/huma-abedin-swore-under-oath-she-gave-up-all-the-devices-containing-state-department-emails.html

'Huma Abedin Swore Under Oath She Gave Up ‘All the Devices’ With State Dept. Emails

The FBI found emails pertinent to its Clinton investigation, reportedly on a computer from her aide’s home. That doesn’t jibe with she told lawyers this summer.

In a normal election year, a normal candidate’s close aide who caused even minor embarrassment to a campaign so near to Election Day would be whisked away as quickly as possible to avoid becoming a distraction.

But Huma Abedin is not simply a close aide, she’s a critical member of Hillary Clinton’s tiny inner circle that protects and at times enables the deeply flawed and secretive Democratic nominee.

But the new information that the FBI found State Department-related email on her home laptop also calls into question whether Abedin in fact turned over all of the devices she used to send and receive email while working at State.

On June 28, 2016, Abedin said under oath in a sworn deposition that she looked for all devices that she thought contained government work on them so the records could be given to the State Department. (These records were subsequently reviewed by the FBI.)

“How did you go about searching for what records you may have in your possession to be returned to the State Department?” Attorney Ramona Cotca for Judicial Watch asked her.

“I looked for all the devices that may have any of my State Department work on it and returned returned gave them to my attorneys for them to review for all relevant documents. And gave them devices and paper,” Abedin answered.

Cotca then asked Abedin specifically what devices she gave her attorneys.

“If memory serves me correctly, it was two laptops, a BlackBerry, and some files that I found in my apartment,” Abedin said, adding the BlackBerry was associated with her Clintonemail.com account.

Abedin maintained that she was “not involved in the process” of what records on her devices would be given to the State Department.

“I provided them [her attorneys] with the devices and the materials and asked them to find whatever they thought was relevant and appropriate, whatever was their determination as to what was a federal record, and they did. They turned the materials in, and I know they did so….”

Abedin was asked whether she supplied her login, password and other credentials to her “Clintonmail.com” account so that her attorneys could eyeball “all of the emails that were on that account” Abedin said she had. '

"Huma Abedin is not simply a close aide, she’s a critical member of Hillary Clinton’s tiny inner circle that protects

and at times enables the deeply flawed and secretive Democratic nominee. "

The fact that she (is alleged to be) HRC's Lover gives her no special status, or protection in law

10/28/16 Anthony Weiner just Brought down Hillary Clinton's 'House of Cards"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/29/donald-trumps-camp-now-scents-blood-even-victory-wont-end-hillar/

'There are two other considerations. James Comey, the director of the FBI, would not have reopened the investigation at all, let alone so close to an election, without exceptional cause. Rumours flying around include those of the threat by some of his senior staff to resign if the case were not reopened, so significant was the evidence of malfeasance. Mr Comey would know he was signing his own career death warrant to have brought this up now without the best imaginable grounds. Democrats say that as a former Republican supporter, he is simply doing Trump’s bidding. Well, they would say that, but given the distaste the Republican establishment feels for Trump it is hard to see why it should want to do him any favours.

The polls had started to narrow even before this disclosure for other reasons. The news that Obamacare premiums will have to rise, and steeply, shows how a Democrat policy implemented by a Democrat president mainly for the supposed benefit of predominantly Democrat voters can backfire badly on its intended beneficiaries – not just the impoverished sick, but also the presidential candidate who was hoping to benefit from it. Then there have been repeated stories about the source of funds for, and use of funds from, the Clintons’ charitable trust. Nor was Mrs Clinton regarded as having performed especially well in the three televised debates in which Mr Trump began, each time, on the defensive. Her failure to land a killer blow on such an opponent simply reminded much of America of her sheer mediocrity and lack of charisma.

Much has been made of how coarse and boastful Mr Trump is, how unworkable and foolish his policies are (the wall with Mexico, the ban on Muslims entering the US, and his commitment to protectionism) and how he has alienated much of the electorate by attacking women and minorities. Because of heavily biased media, in broadcasting and in print at least, and to an extent on the internet, less had been reported about the enormous unpopularity of Mrs Clinton, the toxicity of her personality in the eyes of tens of millions of Americans, the distaste with which Bernie Sanders’ supporters still generally regard her, and the nature of her links with very rich people and institutions whose bona fides do not always bear the fiercest scrutiny. Yet all these things are true, and explain in part why she had so modest a lead over a candidate as controversial as Mr Trump, who has broken every rule in the campaigning book, and whose party had largely disowned him.

Before Friday the Trump camp argued, with some plausibility, that the polls were wrong; that they routinely oversample two overlapping groups, Democrats and university graduates. If that assertion is true, then the reopened FBI investigation could kill Mrs Clinton’s hopes of the White House. She will be tarnished by the ancient principle of no smoke without fire: or by the slightly more scientific conclusion that tens of millions of voters may now reach, that the FBI would never have acted as they did so close to polling day without very good reason.

Add to that a phenomenon that, operating here, brought about Brexit – the decision to vote by people who never normally do, but who see in supporting Mr Trump an opportunity to smack the smug, internationalist political elite in the mouth – and the idea of a President Trump starts to look possible. He has not yet won, and may well not: but these events play into his hands, and his chances have never looked so good as they do now.'

I am not certain how reliable this reporter is, but could this be the cause?

"Soon the world will discover HRC & Obama are at the center of the Syrian conflict, profited from the Clinton foundation, & ignored ISIS."

https://twitter.com/hectormorenco/status/792590527308763137

Mike Cernovich has retweeted this today and he's usually on the ball (he said weeks ago that the FBI had Hillary's deleted emails). Scott Adams was also saying that a surprise was coming well before Friday's announcement and he's now saying that more damaging info is coming for Clinton. Good chance this is true and there's probably more.

Frank Luntz and Rick Wilson on the Hitlery side say there are new Trump revelations coming this week but Bill Mitchell says there talking s**t, so we'll see. He probably called somebody a wanker in 1973 or spilled ketchup on a Puerto Rican and didn't say sorry quick enough. Which will be enough for the NYT to label him a 'serial killer' and 'planning to nuke Puerto Rico if made POTUS'.

Mike Cernovich has retweeted this today and he's usually on the ball (he said weeks ago that the FBI had Hillary's deleted emails). Scott Adams was also saying that a surprise was coming well before Friday's announcement and he's now saying that more damaging info is coming for Clinton. Good chance this is true and there's probably more.

Frank Luntz and Rick Wilson on the Hitlery side say there are new Trump revelations coming this week but Bill Mitchell says there talking s**t, so we'll see. He probably called somebody a wanker in 1973 or spilled ketchup on a Puerto Rican and didn't say sorry quick enough. Which will be enough for the NYT to label him a 'serial killer' and 'planning to nuke Puerto Rico if made POTUS'.

Latest from Bill Mitchell:

'Folks, we thing we know what the 'Trump bombshell' is going to be. You will NOT believe how silly this is. YVR tonight'

I'm guessing YVR tonight is an abbreviation meaning he'll say more tonight.

Part of me would like to see her elected so she can be the first woman president and the first president banged up in the same term.

I wonder if the FBI have moved now because the evidence is that compelling they're sure she'll get locked up.

THree Main theories + Another

1. The FBI wanted to save us from this

20161029_inauguration_0.jpg

2. Comey saw the FBI and his own reputation were falling apart, and wanted to undo his July mistake

3. Early election returns showed that Trump was doing well, and could beat Hillary.

So those who feared her Presidency saw it was safe to move against her (Mike Rivero)

(Note that #1 and #3 are like opposites)

4. Rush Limbough has a theory that the FBI wants to distract attention from other scandals...

that might harm Obama or others

THree Main theories + Another

1. The FBI wanted to save us from this

20161029_inauguration_0.jpg

2. Comey saw the FBI and his own reputation were falling apart, and wanted to undo his July mistake

3. Early election returns showed that Trump was doing well, and could beat Hillary.

So those who feared her Presidency saw it was safe to move against her (Mike Rivero)

(Note that #1 and #3 are like opposites)

4. Rush Limbough has a theory that the FBI wants to distract attention from other scandals...

that might harm Obama or others

1 and 3 are two sides of the same coin to me.

Really.?

#1 suggests she has a high chance of winning

#3 suggests she has a low chance of winning

==

At the time Comey decided to make his announcement

OLD-reliable Hill-supporters are Falling Away

HOLY SHIT! Doug Shoen (former) Hilllary supporter says he can "no longer support Hillary Clinton"

Quoting: Freckle Face

"@HARRISFAULKNER proud of Doug Schoen pivoting away from Hillary due to a possible future constitutional crisis...
Oct 30, 2016, 7:53 PM"

(another Tweet)

#Doug Schoen has just renounced his support of Hillary Clinton due to the Email scandal. #FoxReport kudos to Mr. Schoen

> https://twitter.com/datrumpnation1/status/792875880800329728

Here it is - "i am actively reassessing my support"

Hugely important thread on The_Donald. Worth reading in particular is the file listed by "whocaresguy" at the top of the thread. It is by an anonymous poster on /pol known as FBIAnon who is in my opinion entirely credible.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aa3p3/is_this_the_fatal_shot/

This looks like being possibly the greatest scandal in all of history.

Sounds like Weiner may get added to the List of Bill's Pedo pals.

Is there an automatic bond between Pedos with wives who are Les-beings?

The Clinton-related crimes seem like a "bottomless pit" leading to H3LL.

Without all going to Hillary H3LL, we may learn much about it in the years to come

I'm (going down) With Her

1142422_zpsncafmvuw.jpg

Why Hillary Clinton's Campaign Is Collapsing | True News

Published on Oct 30, 2016

Much like Hillary Clinton herself on September 11th, the Clinton campaign is collapsing under the weight of corruption and scandal. Stefan Molyneux looks at the revelation that 650,000 emails were found on the computer belonging to Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin and what this means in the future for those who still support Hillary Clinton.

I'm (going down) With Her

1142422_zpsncafmvuw.jpg

Why Hillary Clinton's Campaign Is Collapsing | True News

Published on Oct 30, 2016

Much like Hillary Clinton herself on September 11th, the Clinton campaign is collapsing under the weight of corruption and scandal. Stefan Molyneux looks at the revelation that 650,000 emails were found on the computer belonging to Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin and what this means in the future for those who still support Hillary Clinton.

Really good point that Weiner might have been compromised by a foreign security agency

Part of me would like to see her elected so she can be the first woman president and the first president banged up in the same term.

I wonder if the FBI have moved now because the evidence is that compelling they're sure she'll get locked up.

Yeah that would be the 1 positive if she did win.

It seems likely that is what is happening here, especially if the child sex ring allegation is true.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/10/31/us/elections/earlyvoters.html?_r=0

Reuters/Ipsos widely quoted as giving Hilary a 15% lead in early voting.Obviously,health warning with that given some Dems appear to be voting Trump.

Looking at this data from the NYT,

Texas,Georgia,Arizona,Virginia,Wisconsin,Maine have seen increased early voting

California,North Carolina,Ohio,Colorado,Michigan,Iowa,Nevada,Utah,Alaska are down.

Quite how to interpret this I don't know.As an incumbent I think I'd like to see increased early voting ie people not waiting for later stages of campaign and voting for alternative.

Would that be right?

Hispanic early voting is up but young people up to 29 is down

Sign in to follow this