Hillary-Clinton-Huma-Abedin-Plane-2-800x

THIS came out in September : Published: 09/06/2016

Hillary's chief of staff used personal email for State business

May have received classified national-security information

Jerome-R.-Corsi_avatar-96x96.jpg

Jerome R. Corsi, a Harvard Ph.D., Corsi's latest book is "Partners in Crime."
Clinton-mills.png

Hillary Clinton and aide Cheryl Mills

NEW YORK – Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff at the State Department, Cheryl Mills, may have received classified national security information through one of two or three personal, unsecured email accounts she regularly used to communicate with Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

The evidence is in the latest cache of emails released by Judicial Watch, as well in Clinton-related emails attached as exhibits to the deposition Judicial Watch took with Mills in a lawsuit regarding Clinton’s use of a private email server as secretary of state.
Approximately 10 percent of Abedin’s emails released through Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act requests were addressed to one of Mills’ various personal email addresses.
Several were found to contain such highly sensitive material that the State Department redacted 100 percent of the content pages, marking many pages with a bold stamp reading “PAGE DENIED.”
WND reported Aug. 26 that of the more than 160 emails in the latest Judicial Watch release, some 110 emails – two-thirds of the total – were forwarded by Abedin to two personal addresses she controlled.

The Washington Times reported in August 2015 that the State Department had admitted to a federal judge that Abedin and Mills used personal email accounts to conduct government business in addition to Clinton’s private clintonemail.com to transact State Department business.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/hillarys-chief-of-staff-used-personal-email-for-state-business/#ObOOGxYoIyox8s4Y.99

Should President Trump try to prosecute Hillary? Sign the hottest petition in America now to show your support!

The crack in the Dam was announced just a few hours ago

29EMAILSweiner-master675.jpg

New Emails in Clinton Case Came From Devices Once Used by Anthony Weiner

By ADAM GOLDMAN, ALAN RAPPEPORT, MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT and MATT APUZZO

OCT. 28, 2016

29EMAILSwebsub-master768.jpg

Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton on the campaign’s plane on Friday. Credit Doug Mills/The New York Times

WASHINGTON — A new trove of emails that appear pertinent to the now-closed investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server was discovered after the F.B.I. seized at least one electronic device shared by Anthony D. Weiner and his estranged wife, Huma Abedin, a top aide to Mrs. Clinton, federal law enforcement officials said Friday.

The F.B.I. is investigating illicit text messages that Mr. Weiner, a former Democratic congressman from New York, sent to a 15-year-old girl in North Carolina. The bureau told Congress on Friday that it had uncovered new emails related to the Clinton case — one federal official said they numbered in the tens of thousands — potentially reigniting an issue that has weighed on the presidential campaign and offering a lifeline to Donald J. Trump less than two weeks before the election.

In a letter to Congress, the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, said that emails had surfaced in an unrelated case, and that they “appear to be pertinent to the investigation.”

Mr. Comey said the F.B.I. was taking steps to “determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation.” He said he did not know how long it would take to review the emails, or whether the new information was significant.

=== ===

SINGING STEFAN - a very happy Molyneux kicks this off in song

Hillary Clinton FBI Investigation Reopened! | True News

Published on Oct 28, 2016

Stefan Molyneux comments on FBI Director James B. Comey's announcement that the FBI has "learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation" into the Hillary Clinton email scandal.

Hillary Speaks - for One Minute about the case

On the Record 10/28/16 , FBI Reopens Hillary Clinton Investigation Case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz_SFYwDmMo

The WIFI on the airplane was down.

"She did not know until she left the plane." I smell B.S.

ALMOST A MUTINY, within the FBI, says O'Reilly

Bill O'Reilly Responds to FBI James Comey Re-Opening Case on Hillary Clinton Emails - 10/28/16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY0xMoz26mU

"Comey had to reopen, or his career would have been over"

"I think it will suppress turnout for Hillary... and Trump can run with this."

Internal Memo from Comey: I HAD TO DO IT

BREAKING! New Statement from James Comey on FBI Clinton Probe - 10/28/16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdThFMIWmww

Published on Oct 28, 2016

10/28/16 - The Washington Post obtained the text of the letter he sent to FBI employees. Here it is in full. " This morning I sent a letter to Congress in connection with the Secretary Clinton email investigation. Yesterday, the investigative team briefed me on their recommendation with respect to seeking access to emails that have recently been found in an unrelated case. Because those emails appear to be pertinent to our investigation, I agreed that we should take appropriate steps to obtain and review them.

Of course, we don’t ordinarily tell Congress about ongoing investigations, but here I feel an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed. I also think it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record. At the same time, however, given that we don’t know the significance of this newly discovered collection of emails, I don’t want to create a misleading impression. In trying to strike that balance, in a brief letter and in the middle of an election season, there is significant risk of being misunderstood, but I wanted you to hear directly from me about it.

Huma wasn't MISSING from the plane.

She wasn't Allowed ON the plane. She will not be with Hillary (in public) anymore

They are cutting public ties
/ 2 /
Too late, Huma
A person familiar with the case says top Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin wasn’t a regular user of the computer that belongs to her estranged husband, ex-congressman Anthony Weiner

Huma wasn't MISSING from the plane.

She wasn't Allowed ON the plane. She will not be with Hillary (in public) anymore

They are cutting public ties
/ 2 /
Too late, Huma
A person familiar with the case says top Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin wasn’t a regular user of the computer that belongs to her estranged husband, ex-congressman Anthony Weiner

Personally,I think Huma is up poop creek sans paddle.

Hard to see how she'll get away with it.Unless Clinton is unlucky I suspect she'll hang Huma out to dry.

always ann arms length from the poopstick

RISKY HILL DEFENSE

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-10-30/clinton-s-attacking-strategy-to-blunt-comey-damage-carries-risks

Hillary Clinton’s campaign hopes its unusually swift response to revelations about a fresh FBI investigation into messages in connection with a past probe of her private e-mail server will blunt the political damage amid concern about close Senate races as well as the presidential election.

With nine days to go until the election, Clinton and her aides went on the attack, intensifying criticism of James Comey as word emerged that the FBI director defied U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch by informing lawmakers of newly discovered e-mails that may relate to its investigation of the Democratic presidential nominee

488x-1.jpg
Hillary Clinton greets supporters in Daytona Beach, Florida on Oct, 29.
Photographer: Jewel Samad/AFP via Getty Images

Clinton’s aggressive strategy contrasts with her bunker mentality in previous episodes of the controversy over her e-mail practices at the State Department. Her campaign is taking a calculated risk in publicly criticizing Comey and pressing him to quickly release more detail. Should new information contradict past statements or call into question the judgment of Clinton or any of her advisers who migrated from the Obama administration to her campaign, it could be damaging.

Carlos Danger? Danger for Whom?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndrgtz_CHw0

Imagine for a Moment what it would have been like to have Weiner as Mayor of NYC

(How can such immoral people believe they are suitable for the jobs they aspire to?)

0821-huma-Abedin-consulting-jobs.jpg?ali

NEW YORK (AP) -- Once a hard-charging young congressman, Anthony Weiner lost his career and his marriage to a habit of trading sexually explicit messages that he couldn't shake - a lurid tale of personal self-destruction that's suddenly found its way into the race for president.

Weiner is separated from Huma Abedin, the vice chairwoman of Hillary Clinton's campaign and one of the Democratic nominee's closest aides. It's the federal investigation into his sexting habits that is the "unrelated case" that led the FBI to a new batch of emails, which agency director James Comey told Congress on Friday may be "pertinent to our investigation" into Clinton's use of a private email server as secretary of state.

And that has once again cast a spotlight on Weiner, one-time rising Democratic Party star whose very name has become a punchline.

Weiner was forced to resign his seat in Congress in 2011, after accidentally posting a picture of himself in his underwear - a private message intended for a woman who was not his wife - to his Twitter account.

. . .

The brash, liberal, ambitious and media-savvy Weiner spent seven terms in the House, building a profile as "a Democrat who fights"- an amateur hockey player always ready for a face-off with Republicans.

Some critics saw him as heavy on self-promotion and light on legislative accomplishments. But liberal supporters cheered his willingness to confront the GOP on such issues as public radio funding, Planned Parenthood, health benefits for 9/11 first responders and President Barack Obama's health care plan.

Wise-cracking and scrappy, Weiner once suggested C-SPAN viewers start a drinking game in which they'd down a shot for every Republican misstatement during a debate on the health care plan - "please assign a designated driver," he quipped.

As Twitter became popular, he proved a natural at delivering provocations, 140 characters at a time. And then it proved to be his undoing.

In May 2011, a photo of a man's bulging underpants appeared on Weiner's Twitter account. By then married and expecting a baby with Abedin, Weiner initially claimed his Twitter account had been hacked.

But after more racy messages and photos emerged, Weiner acknowledged engaging in "inappropriate" exchanges with several women. He said he was getting treatment and resigned at a chaotic news conference, compete with hecklers shouting such comments as, "Bye-bye, pervert!"

Weiner, however, wasn't out of the public eye for long.

In 2013, he belatedly jumped into the race for mayor of the nation's biggest city, a prize he'd eyed since a strong primary run in 2005. "I think that it's up to New Yorkers to decide whether I get a second chance or not, and I hope the answer's yes," he told The Associated Press.

While some voters were aghast, Weiner topped polls of the primary field for several weeks until a woman went public with smutty messages and photos she said the candidate had sent to her, using the alias "Carlos Danger."

> More: http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CAMPAIGN_2016_ANTHONY_WEINER?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-10-30-02-12-28

Imagine for a Moment what it would have been like to have Weiner as Mayor of NYC

(How can such immoral people believe they are suitable for the jobs they aspire to?)

0821-huma-Abedin-consulting-jobs.jpg?ali

NEW YORK (AP) -- Once a hard-charging young congressman, Anthony Weiner lost his career and his marriage to a habit of trading sexually explicit messages that he couldn't shake - a lurid tale of personal self-destruction that's suddenly found its way into the race for president.

Weiner is separated from Huma Abedin, the vice chairwoman of Hillary Clinton's campaign and one of the Democratic nominee's closest aides. It's the federal investigation into his sexting habits that is the "unrelated case" that led the FBI to a new batch of emails, which agency director James Comey told Congress on Friday may be "pertinent to our investigation" into Clinton's use of a private email server as secretary of state.

And that has once again cast a spotlight on Weiner, one-time rising Democratic Party star whose very name has become a punchline.

Weiner was forced to resign his seat in Congress in 2011, after accidentally posting a picture of himself in his underwear - a private message intended for a woman who was not his wife - to his Twitter account.

. . .

The brash, liberal, ambitious and media-savvy Weiner spent seven terms in the House, building a profile as "a Democrat who fights"- an amateur hockey player always ready for a face-off with Republicans.

Some critics saw him as heavy on self-promotion and light on legislative accomplishments. But liberal supporters cheered his willingness to confront the GOP on such issues as public radio funding, Planned Parenthood, health benefits for 9/11 first responders and President Barack Obama's health care plan.

Wise-cracking and scrappy, Weiner once suggested C-SPAN viewers start a drinking game in which they'd down a shot for every Republican misstatement during a debate on the health care plan - "please assign a designated driver," he quipped.

As Twitter became popular, he proved a natural at delivering provocations, 140 characters at a time. And then it proved to be his undoing.

In May 2011, a photo of a man's bulging underpants appeared on Weiner's Twitter account. By then married and expecting a baby with Abedin, Weiner initially claimed his Twitter account had been hacked.

But after more racy messages and photos emerged, Weiner acknowledged engaging in "inappropriate" exchanges with several women. He said he was getting treatment and resigned at a chaotic news conference, compete with hecklers shouting such comments as, "Bye-bye, pervert!"

Weiner, however, wasn't out of the public eye for long.

In 2013, he belatedly jumped into the race for mayor of the nation's biggest city, a prize he'd eyed since a strong primary run in 2005. "I think that it's up to New Yorkers to decide whether I get a second chance or not, and I hope the answer's yes," he told The Associated Press.

While some voters were aghast, Weiner topped polls of the primary field for several weeks until a woman went public with smutty messages and photos she said the candidate had sent to her, using the alias "Carlos Danger."

> More: http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CAMPAIGN_2016_ANTHONY_WEINER?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-10-30-02-12-28

I wonder if they've found the deleted emails.

And WHO the HELL is HUMA ABEDIN - Clinton LESBIAN SCANDAL or AL QAEDA Insider?

Emails Reveal Hilary Clinton And Huma Had A Special Relationship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWK2d07oKMk

Jenny McCarthy Calls Hillary Clinton A Lesbian

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/hillary-weinergate-abedin-new-scandal-indictment-now/

'A separate team of FBI agents not politically restrained by Obama, found thousands of State Department-related emails containing classified information on the electronic devices belonging to Weiner and his wife. You see, remember Weingate when Huma’s husband was sending pictures of his penis to women? It turns out, the FBI was investigating Congressman Anthony Weiner for sexting an underage girl of just 15 years old. In this case, the FBI acted as a normal investigation. They walk in and seize everything instead of requesting it as they did with Clinton and then waited for her to delete 50% of the emails.

Therefore, this separate FBI team seized Abedin and Weiner’s devices so they have much of the otherwise “personal” emails Hillary erased to cover her trail. In the 302 investigative 11-page report interviewing Abedin, on page 3, the agents explained that they showed Abedin a classified paper on Pakistan sent from a State Department source, which she had forwarded to her personal Yahoo email account. It now can be shown that her breach of security was by no means an isolated event, but a regular practice.

At the very least, Abedin should be indicted. There is no possible way her handling of classified documents would allow her to be chief of staff in the White House. The discovery of these emails by a separate team of FBI agents has forced FBI Director James Comey to reopen the case just 11 days from the election. Under any normal situation, Hillary should step down for the good of the country. But we know you would have to drag her off the stage by the hair to say the least. This is all about her being the first feminist president and it will be retribution time.

"so they have much of the otherwise “personal” emails Hillary erased to cover her trail"

Pity for Weiner he was not Sexting a Yoga instructor.

He could have demanded Hillary's Yoga defense -and then deleted 590,000 emails

"At the very least, Abedin should be indicted. There is no possible way her handling of classified documents would allow her to be chief of staff in the White House"

What sort of Job IS she qualified for?

Maybe SHE should look into Party organizing, Yoga instructing, or being a shopping advisor=

===================================

EXCLUSIVE: It's Chelsea vs Huma! The two competitive, power-hungry women vying to become Hillary Clinton's official First LADY

• Hillary has all but admitted that Bill Clinton will NOT be her First Man
  • Daughter Chelsea seems an obvious choice to fill the First Lady's shoes
  • But the candidate's classy confidential confidante Huma Abedin is also in contention
  • 'Hillary owes Huma, big time,' says one Washington insider
  • There's no law that says a first lady must be a president's spouse - or live in the White House, says presidential authority Carl Sferrazza Anthony
  • The first woman called 'first lady' was Harriet Lane, the niece of bachelor President James Buchanan

By Jerry Oppenheimer For Dailymail.com

Published: 8 October 2015 |

Guess who's coming to state dinners and other official White House functions as first lady if Hillary wins the presidency?

The top two contenders on Clinton's very secret potential first lady list are her close aide and controversial confidante, Huma Abedin, and popular former first daughter, Chelsea Clinton-Mezvinsky, Daily Mail Online can report exclusively.

A Clinton campaign source revealed that Chelsea and Huma 'are being seriously discussed' for the first lady spot.

'Hillary firmly believes both Huma and Chelsea can handle the duties of the first lady with aplomb,' said the source.

'But in the end she also knows it can be as big a decision to make as selecting her vice presidential running mate because the personality and image of the first lady can be a key to the success of an administration.

Scroll dow for video

2D25B8A700000578-0-image-m-26_1444160814
+8

Twins! Does Huma have the edge of becoming first lady over Chelsea if Hillary gets elected? Hillary knows first hand, of course, just how important the role of first lady is. 'She firmly believes either Huma or Chelsea could handle the duties of the first lady with aplomb,' says a source. There's no law that says a first lady must be a president's mate - or live in the White House, says presidential authority Carl Sferrazza Anthony

'Just look what Jackie Kennedy did for the Kennedy White House, or what Nancy did for the Reagan presidency. In the end Hillary knows it's a big decision, and she knows how much America loves its first ladies.'

Another well-placed Clinton source, confident in Hillary becoming the next commander in chief, told Daily Mail Online: 'Secretary Clinton certainly knows how important the role of first lady can play in an administration because, after all, she's been there twice, first in Arkansas and then [in] the White House.'

Those on Team Chelsea believe there is no one better to fill the first lady's shoes than her super smart daughter, who has worked so closely with her mother over the years and filed in for her with Bill when Hillary was running for the New York senate seat.

But a Team Huma insider quotes the bible, 'The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb,' - the blood shed in battle is a stronger bond than the genetic one. And Huma is certainly Hillary's General - and one with panache.

'Of course, there's always chief of staff.'

'It's an important decision for her to make. She's seriously thinking about it, and her clear choices now are Chelsea on one hand, and Huma on the other. She trusts and dearly loves both of them.'

It seems; we will never know. But maybe Chelsea can join her for Fries and Beans in the prison cafeteria

Why did Huma/Weiner think she/he needed Life Insurance?

BREAKING: WARRANT JUST ISSUED FOR HILLARY CLINTON’S TOP AIDE HUMA ABEDIN'S EMAILS

What will they find?

Reports that the emails are in a File called "LIFE Insurance" : up to 600,000 emails

WILL HUMA SING ?

Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement Today 10/30/16 New Details In FBI's Probe Into Clinton Emails

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwu-6PDJ-wk

"The Justice Department is dirty, Jim, and you know it."

"Jim, go back to your roots..."

Civilian Eric Trump talks about the shock of seeing how corrupt the system is

What's the difference between Huma Abedin and...
A horrible disease spread by sexual contact?

======
Nothing.
They are both AIDS

Huma gate has opened the door to the Clinton's Pedo connections
6a88db6.png

+++

Partners In Crime: The Clinton's SCHEME to Monetize the White House for Personal Profit

+++

Billionaire sex offender Epstein once claimed he co-founded Clinton Foundation

Attorneys for convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein touted his close friendship with Bill Clinton and even claimed the billionaire helped start Clinton's controversial family foundation in a 2007 letter aimed at boosting his image during plea negotiations, FoxNews.com has learned.
[link to www.foxnews.com]

HUMA WHO?

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton blasted the FBI again Monday – and this time brought up the bureau's probe into emails maintained by longtime aide Huma Abedin – dismissing the idea she did anything wrong while minimizing the role of her close staffer.

'Now they apparently want to look at emails of one of my staffers – and by all means they should look at them,' Clinton said, bringing up the FBI attack at the start of a rally before a room packed with students at Kent State University.

'And I am sure they will reach the same conclusion they did when they looked at my emails for the last year. There is no case here. And they said it wasn’t even a close call,' Clinton said.

The staffer Clinton failed to name was Abedin, who has been at her side since Clinton was first lady. Clinton considers her like a surrogate daughter as well as longtime confidant.

HUMA WHO?

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton blasted the FBI again Monday – and this time brought up the bureau's probe into emails maintained by longtime aide Huma Abedin – dismissing the idea she did anything wrong while minimizing the role of her close staffer.

'Now they apparently want to look at emails of one of my staffers – and by all means they should look at them,' Clinton said, bringing up the FBI attack at the start of a rally before a room packed with students at Kent State University.

'And I am sure they will reach the same conclusion they did when they looked at my emails for the last year. There is no case here. And they said it wasn’t even a close call,' Clinton said.

The staffer Clinton failed to name was Abedin, who has been at her side since Clinton was first lady. Clinton considers her like a surrogate daughter as well as longtime confidant.

'And as I've said, I’m not making excuses. And I've said it was a mistake and I regret' [it], Clinton said.

In contrast, the White House stood squarely behind Comey at almost exactly the same time, with President Obama's spokesman calling the FBI director a man of 'integrity' who was not trying to influence the outcome of the election.'

Has Obama turned on her?Sure looks like it

'And as I've said, I’m not making excuses. And I've said it was a mistake and I regret' [it], Clinton said.

In contrast, the White House stood squarely behind Comey at almost exactly the same time, with President Obama's spokesman calling the FBI director a man of 'integrity' who was not trying to influence the outcome of the election.'

Has Obama turned on her?Sure looks like it

If so, Comey must have made a promise to keep Obama out of it

This is the best sign yet that it's all over. I can't see Obama getting the green light to do this if Clinton was on course to victory.

There are more Trump leaks today....................he's a Russian agent. Dear God, if this is their 'bombshell' they may as well quit now.

Hillary's #1 aide Huma Abedin: Undeniable ties to terrorists & 9/11 funders (Watch before voting!)

Published on Oct 24, 2016

Hillary's #1 aide Huma Abedin: Undeniable ties to terrorists & 9/11 funders (Watch before voting!)

No wonder the Saudis are Hillary's biggest donors !

HUMA : is all now "right with the world"? I don't think so

huma-and-hillary.jpg?quality=90&strip=al

Hillary Clinton ended her final campaign rally with her embattled top aide Huma Abedin, at her side.

Abedin, was spotted for the first time in nearly a week boarding Clinton’s “Stronger Together” plane, after a rally in Philadelphia on Monday, Politico reported.

The estranged wife of Anthony Weiner had been missing from the Democratic presidential nominee’s side since the FBI notified lawmakers more than a week and a half ago that new evidence had been found in their investigation of Clinton’s emails.

The evidence was a trove of reportedly 650,000 emails that was found on Weiner’s laptop — which was apparently shared by Abedin.

Weiner, who was exclusively spotted by The Post during an equine therapy session while at a sex addiction rehab center in Tennessee, is himself under investigation for sexting with a 15-year-old girl.

==

> http://nypost.com/2016/11/08/huma-abedin-makes-first-appearance-after-email-probe-at-final-clinton-rally/

Huma broke laws that would put anyone in Jail - will she be allowed to skate?

If so, it seems intolerable

Reunited, and it doesn’t look so good. Hillary and Huma spotted together again has heads turning

December 23, 2016

C0Wsie7UkAAESgj.jpg

Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton Look Rough As They Are Pictured Together for First Time for

http://blackchristiannews.com/2016/12/huma-abedin-and-hillary-clinton-look-rough-as-they-are-pictured-together-for-first-time-for-5-hour-meeting-at-failed-candidates-new-york-office/

Sign in to follow this