Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

FBI: Its not Over until its Over

Suddenly... Hillary's Fair Game ???
FBI to conduct new investigation of emails from Clinton’s private server
AFP_HL0ZY-3796.jpg?uuid=mtwVIJ0yEeazyfZi
Clinton boards her campaign plane at the Westchester County Airport in White Plains, N.Y., on Friday. (Jewel Samad/AFP/Getty Images)
By Rosalind S. Helderman October 28 at 1:18 PM

The FBI will investigate whether additional classified material is contained in emails sent using Hillary Clinton’s private email server while she was secretary of state, FBI director James Comey informed congressional leaders Friday.

The announcement appears to restart the FBI’s probe of Clinton’s server, less than two weeks before the presidential election, an explosive development that could shape the campaign’s final days.

In a letter to congressional leaders, Comey said that the FBI had, in connection with an “unrelated case,” recently “learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the Clinton investigation.”

Comey indicated that he had been briefed on the new material yesterday. “I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation,” he wrote.

==

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-to-conduct-new-investigation-of-emails-from-clintons-private-server/2016/10/28/0b1e9468-9d31-11e6-9980-50913d68eacb_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_no-name%3Apage%2Fbreaking-news-bar&tid=a_breakingnews

Very strange timing given that Comey let her skate the 1st time, I don't trust him so why is he doing this now? Could be that something too big to cover up is coming that even the even the brainwashed public can't ignore? Or internal polls that show Trump is unstoppable so the FBI is trying to recover some credibility because she's going down when The Don gets in anyway?

It could be another pretend investigation but if they are still compromised and effectively on her side, how would this help her? It can only be bad for her.

24 of 27 UK bookies listed on Oddschecker have slashed their odds on Trump in the last couple of hours. His odds on some sites have halved since last week.

Sounds like the FBI trying to cover their arse at the last minute. They've already brought themselves into disrepute in my view so I don't know why they bother unless they have wind of something big or the media are setting up another straw man but it seems a bit late in the day for games.

Sounds like the FBI trying to cover their arse at the last minute. They've already brought themselves into disrepute in my view so I don't know why they bother unless they have wind of something big or the media are setting up another straw man but it seems a bit late in the day for games.

x2

http://terroronthetube.co.uk/2016/10/29/hour-of-glory-home-run-for-trump/

Never in my life have I seen any person so vilified, abused and scoffed at by the entire Western media, as Donald Trump. I love the guy.

I felt that the Power of God is working in this election, and now, see! The FBI has decided to re-open its criminal investigation into Hilary Rodham Clinton -

http://terroronthetube.co.uk/2016/10/29/hour-of-glory-home-run-for-trump/

Never in my life have I seen any person so vilified, abused and scoffed at by the entire Western media, as Donald Trump. I love the guy.

I felt that the Power of God is working in this election, and now, see! The FBI has decided to re-open its criminal investigation into Hilary Rodham Clinton -

He has taken on an enormous amount of flack, and shown up the Bad guys (and gals!) for whom they are.

Stefan Molyneux likens him to "Hank Sanc" , and says like Henry V, in Shakespeare's play has move from a "playboy prince" to a true Hero

Henry V (Penguin Monarchs): From Playboy Prince to Warrior King
Anne Curry - 2015 - ‎Biography & Autobiography
From Playboy Prince to Warrior King Anne Curry ... It is hardly surprising, therefore, that the same eulogistic tone was reflected in Shakespeare's Henry V (1599). The popularity of the play from the mid eighteenth century onwards, fanned by ...

Hillary gets her own historic role as the most despised Female Villain in American history - which suits her to a T

In Clinton's speech yesterday she was urging voters to get out and vote early. Most probably a sign that she knows worse is to come and she wants peoples votes before more damage is done. Not that it's going to work.

Scott Adams says her body language and choice of words indicated she knows she will lose and that he'll explain in a periscope or on his blog later.

3 competing theories on why the FBI re-opened the Hillary email server investigation

There is no question that re-opening the FBI Investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email server is a big deal. The FBI normally avoids acting just before an election in order to avoid charges of political manipulation. NBC reports: The FBI is reviewing a new batch of Hillary Clinton emails, bureau director James Comey said in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Friday. "In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation … I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation," he wrote. The very first thing to note is that Comey made no mention of a grand jury. The emails whose existence he learned of may have been the result of a subpoena in another investigation....
1. He might be seeking to restore his badly damaged reputation, recognizing that the damage he has inflicted on the FBI is substantial. Three days ago, American Thinker published an open letter from a retired FBI Agent, Hugh Galyean, that laid out some of the damage Comey has inflicted on the institution he leads.
2. Rush Limbaugh today discussed an alternative theory, that by announcing an FBI Investigation resuming, Comey is putting a lid on further attention to Wikileaks.
3. It is possible that something so dramatic came up in the pertinent emails that postponing a public reaction by not announcing the reopening of the investigation would, be regarded as political interference by covering up a smoking gun until after the election. In this scenario, Comey is assuming the evidence cannot be suppressed, and that he would be held accountable after it comes out.

MORE attempted OBSTRUCTION by Justice (ie Lynch)

BREAKING! DOJ and Lynch tried to stop Comey

[link to www.abc-7.com]

Attorney General Loretta Lynch and Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates objected to FBI Director James Comey's decision Friday to notify Congress about his bureau's review of emails related to Hillary Clinton's personal server, law enforcement officials familiar with the discussion said.

Comey decided to disregard their objections and made his announcement anyway, shaking the presidential race 11 days before the election and nearly four months after the FBI chief said he wouldn't recommend criminal charges over the Democratic nominee's use of the server.

3. It is possible that something so dramatic came up in the pertinent emails that postponing a public reaction by not announcing the reopening of the investigation would, be regarded as political interference by covering up a smoking gun until after the election. In this scenario, Comey is assuming the evidence cannot be suppressed, and that he would be held accountable after it comes out.

This was the Bernstein theory I read on Drudge.

I suspect Comey has taken a lot of professional heat for not prosecuting.

3 competing theories on why the FBI re-opened the Hillary email server investigation

There is no question that re-opening the FBI Investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email server is a big deal. The FBI normally avoids acting just before an election in order to avoid charges of political manipulation. NBC reports: The FBI is reviewing a new batch of Hillary Clinton emails, bureau director James Comey said in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Friday. "In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation … I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation," he wrote. The very first thing to note is that Comey made no mention of a grand jury. The emails whose existence he learned of may have been the result of a subpoena in another investigation....
1. He might be seeking to restore his badly damaged reputation, recognizing that the damage he has inflicted on the FBI is substantial. Three days ago, American Thinker published an open letter from a retired FBI Agent, Hugh Galyean, that laid out some of the damage Comey has inflicted on the institution he leads.
2. Rush Limbaugh today discussed an alternative theory, that by announcing an FBI Investigation resuming, Comey is putting a lid on further attention to Wikileaks.

2. would be extremely bizarre. If it has distracted from Wikileaks it's only because it's more damaging, and there's a good chance this directs people to Wikileaks as it peaks their interest in Clinton's corruption.

The only remotely possible reason I can think of as to why this could stop Trump is that they indict her before the election then temporarily cancel it and get Biden in. Or something along those lines. I can't see that being the plan either as surely a health scare would be the easiest way to pull the plug on Clinton. They wouldn't even need to invent one, just release her medical records!

Re-opening the investigation and closing it shortly afterwards to show she's 'innocent' can't be the plan as the issue will already be swaying early voters. Leaving the case shut would've been more helpful to her than that scenario so that can't be the plan. Closing the case in a few days would be too damaging for the already maligned FBI anyway.

that they indict her before the election then temporarily cancel it and get Biden in. Or something along those lines.

This is an interesting option. It will take someone with a better knowledge of the US constitution than me, can an election be cancelled/postponed?

I don't think it has ever happened before, even in the civil war or two world wars. What would theoretically happen in the event of one of the candidates being seriously ill or dying a few days beforehand?

This is an interesting option. It will take someone with a better knowledge of the US constitution than me, can an election be cancelled/postponed?

I don't think it has ever happened before, even in the civil war or two world wars. What would theoretically happen in the event of one of the candidates being seriously ill or dying a few days beforehand?

https://www.quora.com/What-would-happen-if-one-of-the-two-candidates-of-the-presidential-election-died-on-the-morning-of-the-election-day

'

If Candidate Dies Before Election Day

If a candidate died after receiving their party's presidential nomination (hasn't happened yet, though 1 VP has died & in 1972 Tom Eagleton, McGovern's Vice President pick, famously withdrew post-nomination due to his mental health history surfacing), their party would hold an emergency committee meeting for delegates to vote for a new nominee, at that point it's whoever the party thinks has the best chance at still winning the election, whether it's the runner-up from the primaries or somebody who wasn't even previously running for president, and that person requires a majority vote from the national committee in order to receive the nomination.

If Candidate Dies Between Election Day & Electoral College Vote

As far as the Electoral College goes (this would come into play if the candidate died between election day and the Electoral College vote in early to mid December), federal law says the electors are free to vote for whoever they like. States could have differing rules about who they are to vote for, however.

If Candidate [President] Dies Right After Electoral College Vote

Should the death occur after the Electoral College ballot such that there is, in fact, a President-elect and Vice POTUS-elect, Vice POTUS-elect would become President.'

In Leaked Memo, James Comey Explains Why FBI Told Congress About Reopened Clinton Probe
comey%20teaser.jpg

A "leaked" memo emerged on Friday evening which explains why Comey took the unusual step of deciding to inform Congress that the FBI had reopened its investigation into Clinton’s private email server. The memo reveals two main reasons: a sense of obligation to lawmakers and a concern that word of the new email discovery would leak to the media and raise questions of a coverup.

All Hell is breaking loose in Washington... Multiple investigation... Larger crimes to be revealed

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Mutiny Reopened Clinton Investigation

Published on Oct 29, 2016

Upcoming leaks pertaining to Hillary Clinton have forced the hand of the FBI into re-opening their investigation into the crooked candidate.

JUDGE UNHAPPY: one act of incompetence does not fix another

Justice W Judge Jeanine Pirro Today 10/29/16 DESTROYS FBI Director James Comey ,Reopens H.C Case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf03kbZgxHo

Clearly, Comey is a political animal - who does not belong in govt

An article looking at the constitutional crisis

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/29/tancredo-hillary-clinton-should-step-down-to-avoid-constitutional-crisis/

"If Clinton wins the election and is sworn in as President, she can only be removed by impeachment by the House and conviction by the Senate. If Democrats win majority control of the Senate on November 8, Clinton could defy the Congress and either refuse to appoint a Special Prosecutor or appoint someone who would rubber stamp her criminal behavior."

It seems as though Huma Abedin has been removed from the Clinton campaign.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/10/28/karl-rove-fbi-reopening-hillary-clinton-email-investigation-huma-abedin-resignation

She herself has a very interesting and non-typical history for a potential future senior member of the US government.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huma_Abedin

"... potential future senior member of the US government. "

220px-Huma_Abedin_DNC_2016_Pre_Hillary_C

First Lesbeing ?

As a teenager, she aspired to be a journalist like her role model Christiane Amanpour, and wanted to work in the White House press office

All Hell is breaking loose in Washington... Multiple investigation... Larger crimes to be revealed

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Mutiny Reopened Clinton Investigation

Published on Oct 29, 2016

Upcoming leaks pertaining to Hillary Clinton have forced the hand of the FBI into re-opening their investigation into the crooked candidate.

I suspected as much.Read an interview with some ex Military Intelligence bloke from Virginia who pointed out there are people serving time in Levinworth Military prison for less than Clinton did.

I suspect as per my earlier post,finding Abedin's emails on Weiner's laptop crosses two big legal dividing lines

From elsewhere on here

There are a few things here.

1) Abedin didn't surrender Weiner's computer when she asked to hand over the computers she'd been using for work.

2) Weiner may potentially have some State Dept/Classified material on his laptop.

EXCLUSIVE: Resignation letters piling up from disaffected FBI agents, his wife urging him to admit he was wrong:

Why Director Comey jumped at the chance to reopen Hillary investigation

• James Comey revived the investigation of Clinton's email server as he could no longer resist mounting pressure by mutinous agents, sources say
  • The atmosphere at the FBI has been toxic ever since Jim announced last July that he wouldn't recommend an indictment against Hillary
  • He told his wife that he was depressed by the stack of resignation letters piling up on his desk from disaffected agents
  • Comes was also worried that Republicans would accuse him of granting Hillary political favoritism after the presidential election
  • When new emails allegedly linked to Hillary's personal server turned up in Abedin and Anthony Weiner's computer, Comey jumped at the excuse

By Ed Klein For Dailymail.com

30 October 2016\

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-30/retired-cia-officer-explains-why-hillarys-emails-matter

'

Retired CIA Officer Explains Why "Hillary's Emails Matter"

The 2016 presidential election, already one of the wildest in American history, has been rocked by the announcement that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is reopening its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while Secretary of State.

20161029_emails.jpg

Apparently while investigating disgraced ex-Congressman Anthony Weiner’s transmission of sexually explicit images to a fifteen-year-old girl, the FBI discovered more emails relevant to Hillary Clinton’s own infamous case.

At the time, Weiner was married to Huma Abedin, Clinton’s personal aide, perhaps best known for her alleged family ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. The emails appear to have been found on a computer used by both Abedin and Weiner.

Where all this goes from here remains unclear. That said, in the interest of helping a scandal-weary electorate put these new developments in context, shall we review a few things?

I have worked in national security my entire life.
Most of that has been in the intelligence community surrounded by classified information. For twenty years, I worked undercover in the Central Intelligence Agency, recruiting sources, producing intelligence and running operations. I have a pretty concrete understanding of how classified information is handled and how government communications systems work.

Nobody uses a private email server for official business. Period. Full stop.

The entire notion is, to borrow a phrase from a Clinton campaign official, “insane.”
That anyone would presume to be allowed to do so is mind-boggling. That government officials allowed Hillary Clinton to do so is nauseating.

Classified and unclassified information do not mix.
They don’t travel in the same streams through the same pipes. They move in clearly well defined channels so that never the twain shall meet. Mixing them together is unheard of and a major criminal offense.

If you end up with classified information in an unclassified channel, you have done something very wrong and very serious.

Accidentally removing a single classified message from controlled spaces, without any evidence of intent or exposure to hostile forces,
can get you fired and cost you your clearance. Repeated instances will land you in prison.

Every hostile intelligence agency on the planet targets senior American officials for collection.
The Secretary of State tops the list. Almost anything the Secretary of State had to say about her official duties, her schedule, her mood, her plans for the weekend, would be prized information to adversaries.

It is very difficult, in fact, to think of much of anything that the Secretary of State could be saying in email that we would want hostile forces to know.

As we wait for more information on the latest revelations, let’s quickly note what we already know Hillary Clinton did.

While Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton exclusively used a private email address for official business.
Instead of using a State Department account, she used a personal email account, housed on a private server located in her home in Chappaqua, New York. The Department of State exercised zero control or oversight in this process. No government security personnel were involved in protecting them.

When the House Select Committee on Benghazi asked to see these emails, the Department of State said they did not have them.
Clinton’s lawyers then went through all the emails on her server. They turned over 30,000 emails they decided were work related and deleted all of the rest.

How they made the decision as to which emails to share and which to destroy remains unknown.
Active government officials not were involved in this process.

Hillary says she did not use the account to transmit classified information. This has been proven false.
The
that contained information that was classified when sent, including numerous email chains at the level of Top Secret/Special Access Programs. They don’t get any more highly classified, it’s the virtual summit of Mt. Everest.
. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out this is extremely sensitive information.

The FBI found another 2,000 messages containing information that should have been classified at the time it was sent.
How much more classified information may have been in the tens of thousands of emails, which Clinton’s lawyers erased, is completely unknown.

Hillary Clinton supporters like to ask rhetorically, “Well, what about Colin Powell?” Nice try, but using your own private email address which received 2 emails determined to be classified later, is nothing like deliberately operating a home brewed server, and then see it handle thousands of classified e-mails.

It’s like asking, "what about the guy who received a stolen apple?" while equating his actions to those of bank robbers who stole $10 million.

What happens next we do not know. What we do know already is this. While serving in one of the most senior positions in the United States Government, Hillary Clinton was at a minimum, grossly negligent in the handling of classified information and when confronted with this practice, acted immediately to destroy information and prevent a full, fair and complete investigation of any damage to national security.

Anyone else who did such things in the government would long ago have been tried, convicted and sent to jail.

You decide if you want to send her to the White House instead.

FBI in Internal Feud Over Hillary Clinton Probe Laptop may contain thousands of messages sent to or from private server

BN-QN463_FBIEMA_J_20161030142910.jpg ENLARGE
Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton greets a crowd in Pompano Beach, Fla., on Sunday. Photo: jewel samad/Agence France-Presse/Getty Images
By
Devlin Barrett
Updated Oct. 30, 2016 4:58 p.m. ET

As federal agents prepare to scour roughly 650,000 emails to see how many relate to a prior probe of Hillary Clinton’s email use, the surprise disclosure that investigators were pursuing the potential new evidence lays bare building tensions inside the bureau and the Justice Department over how to investigate the Democratic presidential nominee.

Metadata found on the laptop used by former Rep. Anthony Weiner and his estranged wife Huma Abedin, a close Clinton aide, suggests there may be thousands of emails sent to or from the private server that Mrs. Clinton used while she was secretary of state, according to people familiar with the matter. It will take weeks, at a minimum, to determine whether those messages are work-related from the time Ms. Abedin served with Mrs. Clinton at the State Department; how many are duplicates of emails already reviewed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation; and whether they include either classified information or important new evidence in the Clinton email probe.

The FBI has had to await a court order to begin reviewing the emails, because they were uncovered in an unrelated probe of Mr. Weiner.

The new investigative effort, disclosed by FBI Director James Comey on Friday, shows a bureau at times in sharp internal disagreement over matters related to the Clintons, and how to handle those matters fairly and carefully in the middle of a national election campaign. Even as the previous probe of Mrs. Clinton’s email use wound down in July, internal disagreements within the bureau and the Justice Department surrounding the Clintons’ family philanthropy heated up, according to people familiar with the matter.

The latest development began in early October when New York-based FBI officials notified Andrew McCabe, the bureau’s second-in-command, that while investigating Mr. Weiner for possibly sending sexually charged messages to a minor, they had recovered a laptop with 650,000 emails. Many, they said, were from the accounts of Ms. Abedin, according to people familiar with the matter.

Sign in to follow this