Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Is SHE DONE ??? The mainstream media has shifted!

Down from 6X ?

That's already a big move.

But if it flips to under 1.0x, that means the bettors favor Trump

are we finally at the inflection point?

still around 1.34 on Betfair

A few days he was 6.4.I think the MSM turning on kilary is the big big news of the run in.

DRUDGE headlines

HILLARY AT WAR WITH FBI
DEMS RAGE AS SURVIVAL IN DOUBT

=== ===

Mrs Clinton appeared blindsided by the news, she and her inner circle were all on board a plane and without Internet access when Mr Comey's letter emerged. Reporters on board said her staff was unaware of the news before landing in Iowa for a rally - where she declined to mention the furore during her speech.
It wasn't until later in the evening that Clinton made an official announcement, calling on the FBI to release immediately all information it has on the newly discovered emails.
"The American people deserve to get the full and complete facts immediately. It's imperative that the bureau explain this issue in question, whatever it is, without any delay... I think people a long time ago made up their minds about the emails."
When asked by a reporter whether the latest controversy would sink her presidential campaign, Mrs Clinton laughed.
"Hillary Clinton's corruption is on a scale we have never seen before. We must not let her take her criminal scheme into the Oval Office," the Republican nominee said.
Later on a Democrat group filed a formal complaint with the Department of Justice against James Comey, accusing the FBI Director of interfering in the presidential election.
. . .
Hillary Clinton’s allies were cast into a state of anger and disbelief over the FBI’s stunning announcement that it is reviewing new emails “pertinent” to Clinton’s use of a private email server... they worried that Clinton’s unconventional email arrangement had finally caught up to her and might imperil her presidential bid less than two weeks before Election Day.
“I'm livid, actually,” one Clinton surrogate told The Hill. “This has turned into malpractice. It's an unforced error at this point. I have no idea what Comey is up to but the idea this email issue is popping back up again is outrageous. It never should have occurred in the first place. Someone somewhere should have told her no. And they didn't and now we're all paying the price.”
== ==

Some Hillary staffers are angry with Hillary for putting their careers at risk.

Maybe they should have researched her penchant for criminal behavior a bit more thoroughly before joining her campaign!

If their careers are ripped to shreds, they only have themselves to blame

WEB-BOTS: Trump to Win by a Landslide; Hillary to Disappear

Clif High-Silver the Metal to Own-Huge Demand Coming

The Landslide looks like XX% - using Web-sources (which I think may not be representatives)

Tapper Sends John Podesta Into Full-On Nosedive —

‘DO YOU KNOW THAT, JAKE? YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING’ [VIDEO]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKKMyji4N3M

John Podesta vehemently denied the gravity of the latest revelations regarding Hillary Clinton’s private email server in a Sunday morning interview on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

SURREAL:
Podesta thinks if Hillary Broke the Law, all she needs to do is say is she Apologizes,

and will not do it again

The whole world knows she will do it again

What Hillary DOES is LIE, Break the Law, and make fake apologies.

Wash, Rise, Repeat... and do it all again

Hillary Coming Unstuck... in the Black community

Justice for Danney Williams - Clinton Son MUSIC VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNy4eokpsAo

Ah, but what about the ingredients ?!

CNN - ‎1 hour ago‎
Kent, Ohio (CNN) Hillary Clinton's campaign is insisting it can't be thrown off course in the final week of the presidential race
-- because it's already running on auto-pilot.
FAUX OPTIMISM?

Campaigning in Kent, Ohio, on Monday, Clinton brushed away the investigation, saying voters have already made up their minds on the email issue.
"I think most people have decided a long time ago what they think about all this," Clinton said. "Now, what people are focused on is choosing the next president and commander and chief of the United States of America."
If the Trump campaign has run a thoroughly unconventional campaign, with little care for the traditional rules of politics and relatively bare-bones infrastructure, the Clinton operation has devoted much of its time and resources to building out a robust ground game across battleground states.
In the final weeks, Clinton has particularly touted her campaign's Get Out the Vote and early voting campaigns, enlisting help from high-profile celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, Katy Perry and Jay-Z. The campaign is hopeful that these efforts will be crucial to driving up turnout on and before Election Day.
Clinton aides cite early voting statistics as proof that while the FBI news has drawn heavy scrutiny in recent days, it has not moved the core of her support
Early voting data show that over 3.5 million people have already voted in Florida -- making up nearly one quarter of all registered voters in the state -- with Democrats outpacing 2012 vote-by-mail numbers. Similarly in Nevada, where nearly one-fourth of registered voters have already cast their ballot, Democrats are outpacing Republicans by nearly 30,000.
And Clinton aides say the core of their base, especially Hispanic voters, have already turned out to vote in high numbers, citing trends in Colorado, Nevada and Florida. Some top advisers believe states with robust early voting and absentee balloting, like Nevada, could essentially be decided before Election Day.
Hillary has screwed up everything she touched in life,
so why shouldn't she screw up her campaign and lose, despite the "help from elites", and the cheating
If we are lucky, in about one week, we will be through having to listen to her

COMMENT from under a Bill Still video

SEE IF YOU'RE AN A CLINTON SUPPORTER TEST / A or B :
1. I believe we must (A: Save babies. / B: Kill babies.)
2. I want to see our flag; my flag (A: Held high. / B: Urinated on and steppped on.)
3. I prefer (A: Our Constitution and freedom. / B: Sharia Law and religious oppression.)
4. I want (A: Freedom to speak and publish. / B: Censorships and book burnings.)
5. I like to hear about something (A: "I believe!" / B: "It doesn't matter.")
6. I like to hear (A: "I'm sorry. I was wrong. Please forgive me." / B: "What difference does it make!")
7. I want my taxes (A: Reduced. / B: Increased.)
8. I want my nation (A: Respected by other nations. / B: Intimidated by other nations.)
9. I want our country to have (A: Energy independence. / B: Insufficient undependable energy.)
10. I prefer (A: Low energy costs. / B: High energy costs.)
11. I want (A: More jobs here. / B: Our jobs and factories shipped overseas.)
12. I want to (A: Keep my gun in order to defend myself and others. / B: Have my gun confiscated leaving me and my family defenseless.)
13. I want my nation to have (A: A modern equipped, large powerful military (peace through strength) / B: A peon military attempting to use clunkers and vulnerable to attack.)
14. I prefer (A: National governance with strong borders. / B: A nation controlled from without with no borders.)
15. I prefer (A: Christian churches of a variety of denominations respecting each other worshipping Christ. / B. Mosques on every corner sounding their horn loudly 5 times a day forcing their way of life and exalting a pedophile who has long died having no resurrection and offering no eternal hope.)
16. I want my nation to (A: Have a Balanced budget. / B: Spend, tax, Spend.)
17. I want to (A: Voluntarily help in better environmental stability. / B: Be overburdened with environmental regulations and have to listen to global climate change hype on my weather channel.)
18. I want (A: Fair media and reporting. / B: Dishonest media leaning left and not reporting all I need to know.)
19. I want (A: Competition and lower prices. / B: Conglomeration and higher costs.)
20. I want (A: Low healthcare costs and low deductibles. / B: Unimaginably high and healthcare costs and very high deductibles.)
If you answered all A, you are educated and wise. If any of your answers were B, you just might a supporter of Hillary Clinton
(note: I made some edits)
TRUMP 2016, with 2020 VISION!

Study these numbers, and consider the Trend in the Daybreak Poll

The BET odds seem surprisingly skewed towards Clinton - there seems to be an obvious opportunity here !

BETS : Original, and updated

======
> Paddy Power: GBP1000 on each : http://www.paddypowe..._grp_ids=791149
Clinton : 2 / 7 (x 0.285: GBP285) == Trump : 11/4 ( 2.75: GBP2,750) = + HRC: 9.65

> Betfair : GBP1000 on each : https://www.betfair....4.8325569&exp=e
Clinton : 1.33-1.34 (x 0.335: GBP335) == Trump ; 4.3-4.4 ( 3.35: GBP3,350) = + HRC: 10.00

===============

------- : Hillary-PP---- : Trump-------- : Ratio-- / Hillary-BF--- : Trump------- : Ratio - : Ave-R. :
10/29 : 02/07 : 0.285 : 11/04 : 2.750 : 9.65- H / 1.335 : 0.335 : 4.35 : 3.335 : 10.0- H : 9.83- H
10/31 : 01/03 : 0.333 : 05/02 : 2.500 : 7.51- H / 1.345 : 0.345 : 4.15 : 3.150 : 9.13- H : 8.32- H

11/01 : 01/03 : 0.333 : 05/02 : 2.500 : 7.51- H / 1.325 : 0.325 : 4.20 : 3.200 : 9.61- H : 8.56- H

Looks like a great time to BUY TRUMP.

And some here may do that after watching THIS

SR 1307 – DayBreak Poll - Trump Soars as Crooked Clinton Plummets

Unless she can somehow steal it through Voter fraud, I think the Satanic One will lose in a Landslide

Daybreak Results at 10/31 : Trump 46.9% : http://cesrusc.org/election/

Daybreak

===========

10/31 : T 46.9 - C 43.3 = T 3.6 (u: 09.8) 36.7% Advantage in Undecided needed to Bridge the Gap - Impossible?
10/30 : T 46.6 - C 43.2 = T 3.4 (u: 10.2) 33.3%
10/29 : T 46.0 - C 44.1 = T 1.9 (u: 09.1) 20.9%
10/28 : T 46.2 - C 43.8 = T 2.4 (u: 10.0) 24.0%
10/27 : T 45.8 - C 44.1 = T 1.7 (u: 10.1) 16.8%
10/26 : T 45.2 - C 44.5 = T 0.7 (u: 10.3) 06.8%
10/25 : T 45.3 - C 44.2 = T 1.1 (u: 10.5) 10.5%
10/24 : T 44.1 - C 45.0 = C 0.9 (u: 10.9) ++++
10/23 : T 43.8 - C 45.1 = C 1.3 (u: 11.1) ++++
10/22 : T 44.4 - C 44.1 = T 0.3 (u: 11.5) 02.6%

=

The BET odds seem surprisingly skewed towards Clinton - there seems to be an obvious opportunity here !

=

Coral, Ladbrokes and William Hill have all cut Trump to 2/1 today, the lowest price I've seen him for weeks. Still a good bet though.

Coral, Ladbrokes and William Hill have all cut Trump to 2/1 today, the lowest price I've seen him for weeks. Still a good bet though.

You can still get 3/1 on betfair.

Well you could .This am pre RCP polls it was 4.2 Trump,now 3.8....still better than high st bookies

=

This is the art of good betting to me.Trump has a 40% chance of winning at least............and you can get 3/1.............thats value for a bet

This is the art of good betting to me.Trump has a 40% chance of winning at least............and you can get 3/1.............thats value for a bet

And with more rumours that damaging info is coming for Clinton, it should give Trump an even better chance of winning.

It's definitely a good bet at this point in time.

BREAKING: All of these people have "unfollowed" Hillary... something going down?

According to twitter:

POTUS
FLOTUS
LorettaLynch
JoeBiden
BarackObama
WhiteHouse
^have all unfollowed Hillary Clinton... some of them (ie Flotus) even going so far as to scrub all past pro-Hillary tweets.
Strange...
/ 2 /
OHour reported multiple raids in multiple states on Democrat HQs for voter fraud, perhaps that has something to do with this.
[link to twitter.com (secure)]
/ 3 /
BREAKING: President Obama, Michelle Obama, Senator Elizabeth Warren & 26 other VIP Democrats DELETE TWEETS & UNFOLLOW HILLARY CLINTON #Ohio
==

BREAKING: 5 Separate FBI Cases Probing Virtually Everyone Of Clinton Inner Circle!Scale of FBI investigations into Clinton's closest aides and friends is becoming clear.

Besides Huma Abedin, a swathe of long-time loyalists are at the center of investigations including Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe.

John Podesta ran the Clinton Foundation which is under investigation while his brother Tony is also focus of a probe about foreign corruption.

Cheryl Mills already received limited FBI immunity during Clinton email investigation - and is key Clinton fixer.

String of other names are being looked at or have been caught up in earlier scandals.

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

No matter which way you spin this, this is not good news for Hillary Clinton.

We all know that she has had by far the worst week in her life, and yes, I believe that in her mind, this past week even dwarfs the scandals she faced in the 90s.

The corruption that has bubbled up to the surface can no longer be denied, not even by the Main Stream Media, which has up until this point been in the tank for Hillary. We are witnessing a full blown retreat of Democrats in the last stretch of this election cycle, as key supporters state that they can no longer vote for her.

The FBI's renewed investigation into her email case has slapped her supporters in the face, and all but the most die-hard, blinded liberals cannot stomach the thought of voting for a candidate that is very likely to be under criminal investigation for much of her first year in office.

Not only will she be under active investigation for her first year, but there is a high probability that she will be found guilty of one crime or another. To deny this will only prove that you have your head buried in the sand and are living in an alternate delusional reality.

Let me state this one more time. The FBI WOULD NOT reopen this investigation into Hillary Clinton unless they had sufficient evidence that there was SERIOUS wrongdoing on her part. They would not put their reputation, nor risk the election in such a rash or foolish way.

hillary1.jpg

As seen from the image above, the latest Google Trends (until they change their algorithm to protect Hillary) shows the exploding interest that people have in researching how they can change their already-cast votes.

> http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-01/hillary-finished-exploding-google-trend-proves-it-change-early-vote

Comment

I think 7 states allow a voter to change their vote. Wisconson allows a voter to change their vote up to 3 times.

BREAKING: All of these people have "unfollowed" Hillary... something going down?

According to twitter:

POTUS

FLOTUS

LorettaLynch

JoeBiden

BarackObama

WhiteHouse

^have all unfollowed Hillary Clinton... some of them (ie Flotus) even going so far as to scrub all past pro-Hillary tweets.

Strange...

/ 2 /
OHour reported multiple raids in multiple states on Democrat HQs for voter fraud, perhaps that has something to do with this.

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

/ 3 /
BREAKING: President Obama, Michelle Obama, Senator Elizabeth Warren & 26 other VIP Democrats DELETE TWEETS & UNFOLLOW HILLARY CLINTON #Ohio
==

I've been googling this,can't see any mention but it could be my search terms.

if it has happened then something big about to go down

Edit to add Michelle O has been widely reported as doing it.

The FBI's renewed investigation into her email case has slapped her supporters in the face, and all but the most die-hard, blinded liberals cannot stomach the thought of voting for a candidate that is very likely to be under criminal investigation for much of her first year in office.

Not only will she be under active investigation for her first year, but there is a high probability that she will be found guilty of one crime or another. To deny this will only prove that you have your head buried in the sand and are living in an alternate delusional reality.

Let me state this one more time. The FBI WOULD NOT reopen this investigation into Hillary Clinton unless they had sufficient evidence that there was SERIOUS wrongdoing on her part. They would not put their reputation, nor risk the election in such a rash or foolish way.

x2.......

I've been googling this,can't see any mention but it could be my search terms.

if it has happened then something big about to go down

Edit to add Michelle O has been widely reported as doing it.

Trump still 3.8.........

The Case for Obstruction of Justice (20 years in jail !) is water-tight, and air-tight

... If you follow the logic of Sean Hannity here - and I do !

Hannity 11/1/16 | Sean Hannity interview w/ Newt Gingrich & Rudy Giuliani on Hillary Clinton Emails

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffBfp6fvbsE

How can she possibly escape?

If she does, I think about 100 million or more Americans will want to see her... ah, terminated.

Newt asks: "Where's Bernie Sanders? Where are his supporters?"

I've been asking this too. How can Sanders continue to support a criminal who stole the Nomination from him?

(Sanders has turned into a spineless Shill, apparently):

Sanders rallies Clinton, Hassan supporters in NH
WMUR Manchester‎ - 14 hours ago

Bernie Sanders told New Hampshire voters Tuesday that he will do everything in his power to make sure Republican ...

Updated: 6:16 PM EDT Nov 1, 2016.

Sign in to follow this