Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Lying Media is getting bitch-slapped & the public loves it

The Lying Media & DNC is getting bitch-slapped & the public loves it

Much of the mainstream media has behaved like Hillary's "bitch" in this race,

and the public seems t love watching them get called out for it now

(I posted the following on another thread - then realized this trend needs a thread of its own):

They not should just be scared - They should be fleeing into exile, running for their lives

It will start with abuse when they go in public... People spitting on them

Triggered: Journalist Snowflakes Scared Trump Supporters Are ‘Turning on the Media’

Trump-Supporters-Thumbs-Down-AP-640x480.
AP/Eric Schultz

by Dustin Stockton26 Oct 20169,531

Triggered journalists from across the nation are bemoaning the treatment members of the press are receiving at Trump campaign rallies from the Trump supporters the media routinely misrepresents as ignorant racists, fascist Nazis, or disenchanted working whites.

With increasing regularity, these journalist snowflakes are “reporting” their victimization at the hands Trump supporters who chant mean things like, “CNN sucks” and call them names like “presstitutes.”

Video: Media Bias Showdown

For members of the media elite, the occasional taunts and jeers signal a dangerous threat to the free press. During an interview with Kellyanne Conway on Tuesday, CNN’s Wolf Blitzer breathlessly asked Trump’s campaign manager to ask Trump to stop calling out the press at his rallies because he is scared “there could be an ugly incident” between Trump supporters and the “hardworking young journalists” who cover his rallies.

A quick review of media stories over the last two weeks reveals more than a dozen articles in major publications with the same “journalists victimized by Trump supporters at rallies” narrative. Trump supporters endure long waits, messy parking, and often obstructed view seating to rally for their candidate. The press, on the other hand, is given their own entrance, sectioned off seating, and protection from event security and the Secret Service.

After an exhaustive search, this Breitbart reporter could find exactly zero incidences of members of the media being physically attacked or assaulted at Trump rallies. None of this has stopped the misleading characterization of Trump supporters creating a “menacing” and “dangerous” environment for these special snowflakes.

==

> http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/26/triggered-journalist-snowflakes-scared-trump-supporters-are-turning-on-the-media/

CNN is getting the biggest dose of bitch-slapping, because it has been the worst

10/26/16 CNN Sleazeball anchor gets destroyed by TRUMP SUPPORTER Pat Buchanan #TRUMPED

Here the Donald himself points out the OBVIOUS contrast between Trump's hard work, and Hillary's schedule.

And how Trump is spending much less than Hillary and getting better results than his opponent

10/26/16 Donald Trump destroys CNN MUPPET Dana Bash admits "You're Winning in VOTES but"

Herein Mike Huckabee handles Megyn well, giving her a bit of a slap

Huckabee Slams Megyn Kelly! She Can Barely Speak! Huckabee Shut Her Down Like Donald Trump Jr. Did!

Trump appreciates that his surrogates are now willing to stand up to the media

Donald Trump Congratulates Newt Gingrich After Megyn Kelly Spat: ‘Amazing Interview’ FULL SPEECH

I like the fact that

+ Trump is proud of finishing work under budget and ahead of time, and that

+ Trump supports his family members when they do a good job

Called out as doing "disservice to the American people"

John Oliver and Seth Myers: Hillary's Circus Monkeys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sprDaBLroU

I agree with him on Oliver: "John Oliver is an @ss-ole... worthy of scorn"

And I am blissfully ignorant as to whom Seth Myers is

The public is not accepting Social Media silencing those who Team Hillary does not like

Danney Williams (Clinton's black son) was kicked off YouTube and then reinstated after the public protesteddanney_williams_bill_clinton.jpg

ELECTION 2016 YouTube backs off ban of 'Clinton's black son' 'Danney cannot be silenced any longer'

> http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/youtube-bans-clintons-black-son/http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/youtube-bans-clintons-black-son/

James Okeefe was kicked off Twitter and then reinstated after 40,000 tweets complained

Special Report: James O'Keefe and Roger Stone Join Alex Jones

The breakaway Journo

Jordan at TYT is starting to behave like a real journalist - pointing out the Lies of Donna Brazile, DNC chair

/ 1 /

Original : 462,320 views / 9,011 likes

Jordan's NOT HAVING Donna Brazile's Russia Dodge!

/ 2 /

He has spoken about his personal experience in taking on DNC corruption

Jordan On INFAMOUS Donna Brazile Dodge - 51,127 views / 3,771 likes

"This is not breaking news?

No-no-no, you guys who say that are part of the problem...

That's why we are in the mess we are in...

The unholy alliance between the lobbyists and the banks."

Comment from under the video:

Wow, Jordan. You are behaving like a real reporter (at last!) What makes you think she is not Evil? I think she may be, since she works for a corrupt criminal (Hillary), and like Hillary, Brazile seems to think she is above the law. We all need to call these people out on their arrogance and their disrespect for the Laws of our country. How is her unfair treatment of you and different than their unfair treatment of Donald Trump?. The DNC tried to make a storm in a teacup about some lewd remarks (illegally recorded) 11 years ago. They wheeled out some women whose stories are now falling apart. Meantime, Clinton has been found to be involved in real corruption and apparent crimes. And the friendly journalists in the friendly media are giving her a pass on that. Why? Isn't it time people started doing their jobs? Maybe you should call out your colleague too (Cenk) who seems to think that his job is SPIN, not reporting.

Jordan Chariton from 2-days ago

Bernie Sanders’s Message For Hillary Clinton: I’m Coming For You

Published on Oct 26, 2016

TYT Politics Reporter Jordan Chariton (https://twitter.com/JordanChariton) did a Facebook Live report on a Washington Post article in which Bernie Sanders made it clear that he would not go quietly if and when Hillary Clinton becomes president.

CNN is getting the biggest dose of bitch-slapping, because it has been the worst

10/26/16 CNN Sleazeball anchor gets destroyed by TRUMP SUPPORTER Pat Buchanan #TRUMPED

Superb...................Go Pat.He nails it,unwanted wars,exporting jobs,illegal immigration and Bernie got screwed.

A BACKFLIP to change the Corrupted Media

#NEVERTRUMP RADIO HOST FLIPS 180, MAKES BRILLIANT CASE FOR VOTING TRUMP

Published on Oct 28, 2016

Sub for more: http://nnn.is/the_new_media | The Conservative Tribune reports, Radio host Derek Hunter has left the NeverTrump camp and is now NeverHillary. Hunter’s reasoning will surely resonate with many voters: His vote is not just against Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, it’s against the biased media.

"Hillary is the Tumor... the embodiment of pure corruption"

"It's an Octopus of Connections" - Judge Jeanine Pirro

Hannity 10/26/16 Judge Jeanine Pirro Full Interview All Media Bias Against Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbj6HU57tU4

CNN "Entirely Biased"

CNN Female Propagandist "Clinton News Network" GETS KO'D on Air defending Crooked Hillary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpXWbPG_2nY

The British reporter tells home truths to the CNN SJW

Comment:

This is how the Clinton News Network needs to be treated all the time...just go after them

CNN "Entirely Biased"

CNN Female Propagandist "Clinton News Network" GETS KO'D on Air defending Crooked Hillary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpXWbPG_2nY

The British reporter tells home truths to the CNN SJW

Comment:

This is how the Clinton News Network needs to be treated all the time...just go after them

Brilliant..................................

Screw you, SLIMEFEED ! (the controlled Social media)

Social Media Blackout? FBI Emails Are Not 'Trending' On Twitter, Facebook, Buzzfeed, Or Snapchat

picture-5.jpg
Oct 30, 2016 7:30 AM
20161029_wmd.jpg

They are not known as 'weapons of mass distraction' for nothing...

==

> http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-29/social-media-blackout-fbi-emails-are-not-trending-twitter-facebook-buzzfeed-or-snapc

CNN (& the corporate media) is just a Tool of the Clinton's corrupt machine

CNN IS OVER! LOOK WHAT TRUMP LEARNED MOMENTS AGO THAT WILL END WOLF BLITZER’S CAREER

"Humiliate the Media... there is going to be a reckoning"

War on the Lying Media
- declared by Sean Hannity, and supported by Anne Coulter

Ann Coulter on The Sean Hannity Radio Show (11/7/2016)

The declaration comes right at the beginning

Morning Joe: "NYTimes admitted they stopped being journalists"

Joe Addresses The Media Blindspot Covering Donald Trump's Chance At Presidency | Morning Joe | MSNBC

Joe: "The Time for recrimination is over"

No. It will only be over when they are bust, and off the scene.

OR

The NYT starts behaving like fair and neutral journalists.

If they keep spinning anti-Trump, we need to label them as Liars and Dirtbags, and wish them a speed departure

====

Michael Moore’s “Morning After To-Do List” Facebook Post For Democrats Is Going Viral

by Adam Albright-Hanna

For all you political junkies out there, you’re probably aware that there was a presidential election last night. The Republican candidate – Donald Trump – emerged the winner, but some people (like millions of them) are kind of terrified by this result.

Perhaps that explains why filmmaker Michael Moore’s Facebook post today is currently going crazy viral. His “Morning After To-Do List” is a challenge to citizens to reject fear and embrace the power we all have to get out there and actually do something that matters.

You can read the transcript of his post below or view it directly

here:

Morning After To-Do List:

1. Take over the Democratic Party and return it to the people. They have failed us miserably.

2. Fire all pundits, predictors, pollsters and anyone else in the media who had a narrative they wouldn't let go of and refused to listen to or acknowledge what was really going on. Those same bloviators will now tell us we must "heal the divide" and “come together.” They will pull more hooey like that out of their ass in the days to come. Turn them off.

(The Rest has some Saul Alinsky garbage - Shame on Michael Moore):

3. Any Democratic member of Congress who didn’t wake up this morning ready to fight, resist and obstruct in the way Republicans did against President Obama every day for eight full years must step out of the way...

4. Everyone must stop saying they are “stunned” and “shocked.” What you mean to say is that you were in a bubble and weren’t paying attention to your fellow Americans and their despair. YEARS of being neglected by both parties, the anger and the need for revenge against the system only grew. Along came a TV star they liked whose plan was to destroy both parties and tell them all “You're fired!” Trump’s victory is no surprise. He was never a joke. Treating him as one only strengthened him. He is both a creature and a creation of the media and the media will never own that.

5. You must say this sentence to everyone you meet today: “HILLARY CLINTON WON THE POPULAR VOTE!” The MAJORITY of our fellow Americans preferred Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump. Period. Fact. If you woke up this morning thinking you live in an effed-up country, you don’t. The majority of your fellow Americans wanted Hillary, not Trump... -- Michael Moore

==

. MORE: https://www.good.is/articles/moore-five-point-plan

BS, Michael Moore.

I dont think Hillary;'s tiny margin in the Popular Vote was meaningful, given the Voter manipulation.

And the GOP wisely MANAGED TO THE RESULT, not to win the popular vote, Dont forget THAT asshats

A Wonderful Video !

Best Of The Young Turks Election Day Meltdown 2016: From smug to utterly devastated.

Comment:

LoserCENK : this video should go viral, so ALL can enjoy it

Hillary's vote was very heavily padded in the City of Wisconsin - "in some wards it was doubled or more"

Wisconsin City Padded Votes For Hillary Recount Shows

Thanks, Shill !

And thanks to you braindead Hillary-supporters for financing this efforts

Madam President Newsweek Issue Exposes Why Hillary Clinton Lost

"Don't temp fate... God could not allow THIS to stand"

Fight for Us?

"Fighting WHAT?... Nobody knows!"

SEEING THROUGH the Lies!

The Lie Stream bias is even being admitted by Liberals

Even Liberals are seeing thru the Lies

Saritha Prabhu, Federalist

I’m a liberal Democrat who didn’t realize for a long time that our mainstream media is biased. For years, I consumed news and commentary from my favorite media sites uncritically: CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times. From time to time, I watched Fox News to see what “the other side” was saying.

I lived in a kind of information bubble, but like most bubble-dwellers I didn’t know I was living in one. Ironically, the 2016 election opened my eyes to this “Truman Show”-like media universe we’ve all been inhabiting.

My awakening came accidentally when I realized in 2016 that I just couldn’t support Hillary Clinton (I ended up protest-voting for Gary Johnson). I thought Clinton was arrogant, entitled, corrupt, and dishonest. I couldn’t believe the Democratic Party would nominate someone who was the subject of an FBI investigation.

. . .

Ironically, had I been a Clinton supporter, I’d have likely been blind to the media bias. To be clear, I’m not talking about individual reporting, which is usually great, but a persistent institutional bias that colors almost all coverage and commentary.

To be sure, the media on the Right is often biased as well. The degree to which Sean Hannity carries water for Trump is often amusing to watch. But the mainstream media’s bias is something else, and it affects me personally. It leaves me feeling angry, betrayed, frustrated.

As an immigrant from India who didn’t know much about the politics of this country 15 or 16 years ago, for years I trusted many mainstream outlets to give me an honest view of current events. It is now apparent to me that they haven’t presented an objective picture of current events, but a slanted, curated version that serves their purposes.

, , ,

Some examples: The Times’ left-leaning columnists wrote mostly anti-Trump columns for much of 2016, and acted like Hillary’s problems were happening in a galaxy faraway. Paul Krugman, especially, lost credibility in my eyes for literally becoming a Hillary shill in 2016, insisting repeatedly that her email troubles were overblown and a right-wing concoction.

I couldn’t bear to watch Rachel Maddow in 2016 and still can’t. She’s a fine journalist who has wide knowledge and command of the facts, but her relentless, overdone partisanship was and is too much for me.

Things got so bad that The New York Times issued a post-election letter to its subscribers, saying they looked forward to “rededicat[ing] ourselves to the fundamental mission of Times journalism.” But it was too late, at least for me. The damage was done, and I’ll never look at the paper the same way again.

; ; ;

They didn’t actually have to overdo it. By virtue of his personality, President Trump gave them a lot of material, and they’d have been fine if they’d covered his flaws and missteps straight up. But they overplayed their hand, and not a little. Many mainstream journalists have become a little grandiose. They’ve joined the “Resistance,” and see themselves as grand defenders of democracy, as brave protectors of norms and institutions.

The result is, you see a lot of preening, grandstanding, boundary-crossing journalism.

Donna Brazile’s Accusations Were Big News

What actually prompted me to write this article was something that seemed to me like the last straw. It was the Donna Brazile story—her recent explosive allegations that the 2016 Democratic Party primary was riddled with malpractice, that Hillary had secretly taken over the Democratic National Committee a year before becoming the Democratic nominee.

You’d think this was a huge news story, but not if you were following CBS, NBC, ABC, or The New York Times. In the crucial initial days, these outlets devoted little or no time to it. They covered the story days after Politico broke the story, and Brazile appeared subsequently on “Morning Joe,” ABC’s “This Week,” and so on, but it was too late.

The Times especially outdid itself. It buried the Brazile story deep within a story titled, “Hillary Clinton Gets an Award and Tears are Shed.” In the first couple days when the story broke, I got a better sense of the story when I watched “Tucker Carlson Tonight” and read Glenn Greenwald’s commentary.

. . .

I didn’t go to a fancy journalism school, and don’t even have a journalism degree, but I know enough to realize that what is happening is bad, and that when the media self-divide into rabidly partisan camps, citizens suffer and democracy suffers.

When Sean Hannity says “journalism has died in America,” I agree with him.

=

> see : Veritas thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21372

Media Keeps Confirming It’s The Propaganda Arm Of The Democratic Party
November 30, 2017 By J. Peder Zane

Our political press corps’ surrender of independent, fact-based analysis for Democrat talking points has been on full display now that Republicans are in control.

Sign in to follow this