Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Hillary's Campaign and the Rigging of the Female vote

Hillary's Campaign and the Rigging of the Female vote

Since day one, it has been all about getting females to Vote for the selfish old hag

women-poll.jpg

DNC Schemes to Bully Women at Trump Rally

Young women resent being "pressured" to vote for Hillary, feel system ...

redalertpolitics.com/.../young-women-resent-pressured-vote-hillary-feel-system-rigge...

May 17, 2016 - Hillary Clinton wants female voters to know that she's a woman, ...

that the political system and the Democratic establishment have “rigged” the ...

Madeleine Albright: There’s A Special Place In Hell For Women Who Don’t Vote For Hillary

Sadly, women and especially young women seem to be susceptible to this pressure,

even when it comes from an Older and more Haggy woman than Hillary herself

5662.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

The candidate is not popular - but they think they can get females to hate her opponent

If she was popular, wouldn't she be campaigning?

She is not. She has stopped... has almost No events up to the election

BREAKING!!! JULIAN ASSANGE "DEAD MAN SWITCH" Goes Off after EXPOSING Hillary Clinton?

Ends with this message to women:

"I want to know how you will sleep at night after you vote for her"

The media is under Clinton control, reporting only what they approval,

and the media has been made to report and repeat (false) accusations about Trump's supposed assaults on women

The anti-Hillary (Anne Coulter) is not given much chance to talk about her book or the issues

Full Interview: Ann Coulter On HBO’s "Real time with Bill Maher" | October 14, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aiFX5-35YE

DO WOMAN CARE - that Hillary's Own past contains more that just Lewd Sex TALK:

EXCERPT:

Hillary Clinton is a secret sex freak who paid fixers to set up illicit romps with both men AND women!

That’s the blockbuster revelation from a former Clinton family operative who is sensationally breaking ranks with his one-time bosses to speak to The National ENQUIRER in a bombshell 9-page cover story — on newsstands Wednesday.

“I arranged a meeting for Hillary and a woman in an exclusive Beverly Hills hotel,” the man, who was hired by the Clintons, via a Hollywood executive, to cover up their scandals, told The ENQUIRER.

==

> http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/hillary-hitman-breaks-silence-exposes-sex-trysts-men-women/

The Enquirer checks its stories, and is usually accurate.

Btw, she not only abused some of her sex partners, she may have even KILLED one (Foster), it is alleged.

The candidate is not popular - but they think they can get females to hate her opponent

If she was popular, wouldn't she be campaigning?

She is not. She has stopped... has almost No events up to the election

BREAKING!!! JULIAN ASSANGE "DEAD MAN SWITCH" Goes Off after EXPOSING Hillary Clinton?

Ends with this message to women:

"I want to know how you will sleep at night after you vote for her"

The media is under Clinton control, reporting only what they approval,

and the media has been made to report and repeat (false) accusations about Trump's supposed assaults on women

In some national polls she's level or tied with Trump.Getting people out to vote for her will be her achilles heel.

FEMALE LYING - is rampant in Hillary's female-run DNC

(Did you ever get really sick to the ongoing virtue signalling by liars?)

" You’re Like a Thief " Donna Brazile Snaps at Megyn Kelly When Asked About WikiLeaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qVtNudSZLo

DNC interim chairwoman Donna Brazile categorically denied that she received a debate question on the death penalty in advance in an interview with Megyn Kelly after the third presidential debate (unrelated to the debate in question). The question was for a Democratic primary town hall hosted by CNN and co-moderated by Roland Martin, the journalist who asked it at the forum. This information was revealed in a recent Wikileaks dump of John Podesta's emails.

"From time to time I get the questions in advance," the email subject was titled in a letter written from Brazile delivered to Podesta's Gmail.

The email read:

On Mar 12, 2016, at 4:39 PM, Donna Brazile wrote: Here's one that worries me about HRC. DEATH PENALTY 19 states and the District of Columbia have banned the death penalty. 31 states, including Ohio, still have the death penalty. According to the National Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty, since 1973, 156 people have been on death row and later set free. Since 1976, 1,414 people have been executed in the U.S. That’s 11% of Americans who were sentenced to die, but later exonerated and freed. Should Ohio and the 30 other states join the current list and abolish the death penalty?

Brazile did not give a coherent explanation other than to say she won't respond to content that was stolen, the hacked emails, and that she will not let herself be "persecuted" by Megyn Kelly who grilled her for an explanation. She also accused Kelly of being a "thief."

On Mar 12, 2016, at 4:39 PM, Donna Brazile wrote: Here's one that worries me about HRC. DEATH PENALTY 19 states and the District of Columbia have banned the death penalty. 31 states, including Ohio, still have the death penalty. According to the National Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty, since 1973, 156 people have been on death row and later set free. Since 1976, 1,414 people have been executed in the U.S. That’s 11% of Americans who were sentenced to die, but later exonerated and freed. Should Ohio and the 30 other states join the current list and abolish the death penalty?

==

> http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/19/megyn_kelly_vs_donna_brazile_did_you_receive_debate_question_beforehand_brazile_i_will_not_be_persecuted.html

/ 2./

Megyn Kelly Grills Donna Brazile on Democrats Inciting Violence at Trump Rally Podesta Emails

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-rJiPIqGhg

I think of this tune everytime I see Donna Brasile - reminding me of an oppressive elite-run country

I would like to see her career obliterated -

She calls Megyn "like a thief" (for using wikileaks) - But thinks it is fine to use stolen audio tapes

of private conversations by Trump

Another woman who belongs in Jail

Despite HRC's efforts... many smart women will tell you...

A vote for Hillary Clinton is a vote for war with Russia - says Jill Stein and many others

/ 2 /

I Cant Stand The Bullshit Of The Election Mud Slinging. & The Middle East Is On Fire. Because Of The Hag & The Idiot in White House. when I Watched the 13 Hours. I Still Want To CRY & Bet the Shit out of The Hag. shes A Evil Slug. She Is A Treasonous War-Monger. .
Trump builds buildings. Hillary bombs them. You choose.

"Hillary exploded; threw a glass of water in her aid's face"

Donna Brasile's role:

“She Was In Full Meltdown”: Hillary Unleashed On Donna Brazile For Unapproved Debate Question

Watch the debate. Lauer was even handed, or favored the Satanic One.

She's a monster. If people really knew her, and reported fairly on her, she would lose by a landslide

DOUBLE STANDARDS : of a pock-marked, diseased lesbian

shutterstock_87623731_810_500_55_s_c1.jp

Eve Ensler’s play glorified the lesbian rape of a 13-year-old, but that’s not stopping her from lashing out at Trump. Helga Esteb /

‘Vagina Monologues’ author shows her hypocrisy in assailing Trump for pushing rape culture

October 19, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) – Feminist activist Eve Ensler, creator of the vulgar “Vagina Monologues” play – which originally included a short story about a pedophilic “good rape” in which an adult lesbian sexually preys upon a 13-year-old girl after plying her with alcohol – is now attacking the Trump campaign for creating a “rape culture.”

Writes Ensler in a Huffington Post column, “The Undeniable Rape Culture of Donald Trump,” updated October 4:

Trump is unabashedly, solidifying an emboldened, escalated and licensed rape culture. His group of advisors (75 percent of which are men) are like a migrating group of toxic cancer cells finding each other and merging together to form an unprecedented tumor of malignant, untreatable misogyny.

==

> https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/vagina-monologues-author-shows-her-hypocrisy-in-assailing-trump-for-pushing

This is the sort of unhealthy being who calls normal heterosexual people "deplorable"

After Hillary loses, maybe they can be exiled together with their satanic leader

Hilarious

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/wikileaks-clinton-foundation-paid-women-less-men/

'WikiLeaks: Clinton Foundation Paid Women Less Than Men

Leaked email exposes Hillary's gender gap hypocrisy, pay disparity at family charity

by Brendan Kirby | Updated 21 Oct 2016 at 2:11 PM

The Clinton Foundation in 2011 employed more women than men but paid them less, on average, according to a salary schedule included in an email released Friday by WikiLeaks.

A foundation employee emailed the payroll schedule to board Chairman Bruce Lindsey and John Podesta, who currently chairs Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. It included then-Chief Operating Office and Chief of Staff Laura Graham’s salary recommendations for 2012 for rank-and-file employees.

The average salary for women and men was close. But men out-earned women, $68,164 to $64,118, on average. The median salary also was higher for men, $55,200 compared with $50,00

Overall, the average salary for women and men was close. But men out-earned women. Men earned $68,164 compared to $64,118 for women, on average. The median salary also was higher for men, $55,200 compared with $50,000.

The spreadsheet included 62 employees, 37 women and 25 men. It did not include people who received money from the foundation as contractors. The top-paid employee on the list was senior adviser Justin Cooper, who was pulling in $127,000. The lowest-paid employee was a female assistant making $18,000.

Clinton on the campaign trail regularly promises to close the gender pay gap."Last time I checked, there's no discount for being a woman," Clinton said in April.

Clinton's daughter, Chelsea Clinton, blasted Republican candidate Donald Trump in an interview with Glamour magazine over the summer for his failure to highlight equal pay on his website. And critics seized on a Boston Globe story indicating that Trump paid his male campaign workers more than female staffers.

But the Clinton Foundation's own gender inequities caused consternation in Clinton's campaign. WikiLeaks on Monday released an email from Democratic operative Ian Mandel on Feb. 24, 2015, referencing a story about pay inequity at the State Department and warning about salaries to top executives at the foundation based on the charity's publicly available tax filings.

"Guys — Given the story yesterday about pay equity at the State Department, I wanted to flag something that came out of our research on pay equity at the Foundation," he wrote. "There are huge discrepancies, and it wouldn't surprise me if they went here next."

Indeed, Trump seized on that story when it did hit the news, writing on his Instagram account in May this year that "#CrookedHillaryClinton says a lot of things that sounds great for #VOTE — but in reality, she does not mean it!"

Clinton also has come under fire for reports that female staffers earned less than their male counterparts during her time in the Senate, although the campaign has challenged the validity of that study's methodology.

The email released Friday by WikiLeaks shows that the pay disparity extended to rank-and-file employees at the foundation, not just the top executives.

It is difficult to determine if the foundation mistreated women, or if the pay gap is due to legitimate reasons. For instance, one high salary like Cooper's can pull up the male average significantly given the relatively small number of workers. Experience levels and tenure with the foundation also vary.

Democratic front-runner has long history of underpaying her female employees

Even within the same department, different duties and levels of responsibility can explain why one employee earned more than another. For instance, Marc Dunkelman and Linda Jean-Louis both worked for the COO Department and both had been employed for the same amount of time. But Dunkelman, whose title was senior fellow, earned $41,400 more than Jean-Louis, who was finance manager of the Harlem office.

In short, there may be perfectly legitimate reasons why men made more than women at the foundation. But Hillary Clinton and her allies often ignore such nuances when they talk about businesses and trot out a misleading statistic showing that women make 77 cents for every dollar earned by men.

Claudia Goldin, a Harvard University economics professor who has studied the issue, told LifeZette that one-on-one discrimination does not drive the pay gap.

"They're not being paid less for the same work," she said.

Goldin said inequities likely exist. But she said men mostly earn more, on average, because they are willing or able to put in the time on the job necessary to rise to the upper echelons of companies.

"Men throughout history have been able to spend more time outside the home, outside the responsibilities of home — not just with respect to children but also [ailing] parents — than have women," she said. "Many of these decisions are consciously made by the two people in the home."'

For what it's worth, five of the seven employees for whom Graham sought outsized raises were men. Overall, women received lower performance ratings than men, on average. And the recommended raise for men, as a percentage of their then-current income, was almost 1.8 times more than women.

Great, hoisting them with their own propaganda:

In short, there may be perfectly legitimate reasons why men made more than women at the foundation.

But Hillary Clinton and her allies often ignore such nuances when they talk about businesses and trot out a misleading statistic showing that women make 77 cents for every dollar earned by men.

Claudia Goldin, a Harvard University economics professor who has studied the issue, told LifeZette that one-on-one discrimination does not drive the pay gap.

"They're not being paid less for the same work," she said.

MORE Free Passes? A new Double standard?

It's okay for Women on the Left to do this, but not Men on the Right

Deputies: Woman mistakes meeting for Trump gathering, smears peanut butter on cars
j37.jpg
Posted: Thu 1:02 PM, Oct 20, 2016 |
Updated: Fri 1:20 PM, Oct 21, 2016

AMHERST, Wis. (WSAW) -- An Amherst woman is expected to be charged with disorderly conduct after she smeared peanut butter on 30 vehicles she believed were parked outside a Trump gathering.

Investigators said the gathering was actually a conservation group and had nothing to do with politics.

The incident was reported Monday evening when the group's meeting was interrupted by a woman that appeared intoxicated. According to the incident report, the woman identified by deputies as Christina Ferguson, 32, entered the meeting and began yelling she hated Donald Trump. The woman was asked to leave, and did.

However, when one of the group's members went outside he saw the woman smearing peanut butter on the vehicles.

According to the incident report the woman used peanut butter to make phallic symbols and wrote profanity across the windshield of another vehicle.

Ferguson had a preliminary breath alcohol concentration of .218.

==

> http://www.wsaw.com/content/news/Deputies-Woman-mistakes-meeting-for-Trump-gathering-smears-peanut-butter-on-cars-397791631.html

Please, Dear Sister, not THIS Woman !

(I posted the following as a reaction to a comment on another forum):

"Clown or Criminal.... that's the choice on the ballot.... "

Okay. You can call it that if you like.
But do not forget...
Because of the massive and unprecedented 24/7 spin in the media:

+ Trump is LESS of a clown than the MSM have shown you, and
+ Hillary is MORE of a CRIMINAL than they will let you know.

This comes down to DISCERNMENT, and logical & reason vs. emotion.
Can the media fool enough people to let her win?
And especially, can the evil one convince enough females to throw away their
common sense and Vote Vagina, because it is "her turn", and they will feel better
voting for a woman in 2016.

I am ready to vote for a Woman for President, but Dear God, NOT THIS WOMAN !

Wouldn'nt we do better to a chance with Trump than empower a dangerous criminal and warmonger.

SHE FOOLED SOME

At the beginning of this you will hear something alarming...

It is showing up in the exit polls that some Hillary supporters do not care what crimes she has committed because

"her agenda is for the greater good."

Hillary Running Scared From Shocking New Developments

Truly, I wonder how much of the Big Picture news these women have allowed themselves to listen to

THIS KIND OF THINKING might have hurt HRC before Friday's email debacle

(My old neighbor - we used to live in the same building in NYC):

Features

‘The woman is a disaster!’: Camille Paglia on Hillary Clinton

A wide-ranging interview with the iconoclastic professor

p18-paglia-illo.jpg

29 October 2016

Talking to Camille Paglia is like approaching a machine gun: madness to stick your head up and ask a question, unless you want your brain blown apart by the answer, but a visceral delight to watch as she obliterates every subject in sight. Most of the time she does this for kicks. It’s only on turning to Hillary Clinton that she perpetrates an actual murder: of Clinton II’s most cherished claim, that her becoming 45th president of the United States would represent a feminist triumph.

‘In order to run for president of the United States, you have to spend two or three years of your life out on the road constantly asking for money and most women find that life too harsh, too draining,’ Paglia argues. ‘That is why we haven’t had a woman president in the United States — not because we haven’t been ready for one, for heaven’s sakes, for a very long time…’

Hillary hasn’t suffered — Paglia continues — because she is a woman. She has shamelessly exploited the fact: ‘It’s an outrage how she’s played the gender card. She is a woman without accomplishment. “I sponsored or co-sponsored 400 bills.” Oh really? These were bills to rename bridges and so forth. And the things she has accomplished have been like the destabilisation of North Africa, causing refugees to flood into Italy… The woman is a disaster!’

. . .

‘My philosophy of feminism,’ the New York-born 69-year-old explains, ‘I call street-smart Amazon feminism. I’m from an immigrant family. The way I was brought up was: the world is a dangerous place; you must learn to defend yourself. You can’t be a fool. You have to stay alert.’ Today, she suggests, middle-class girls are being reared in a precisely contrary fashion: cosseted, indulged and protected from every evil, they become helpless victims when confronted by adversity. ‘We are rocketing backwards here to the Victorian period with this belief that women are not capable of making decisions on their own. This is not feminism — which is to achieve independent thought and action. There will never be equality of the sexes if we think that women are so handicapped they can’t look after themselves.’

. . .

Girls would be far better advised to revert to the brave feminist approach of her generation — when women were encouraged to fight all their battles by themselves, and win. ‘Germaine Greer was once in this famous debate with Norman Mailer at Town Hall. Mailer was formidable, enormously famous — powerful. And she just laid into him: “I was expecting a hard, nuggety sort of man and he was positively blousy…” Now that shows a power of speech that cuts men up. And this is the way women should be dealing with men — finding their weaknesses and susceptibilities… not bringing in an army of pseudo, proxy parents to put them down for you so you can preserve your perfect girliness.’

In an hour’s non-stop talking, Professor Paglia is only lost when asked which younger feminists she would pass the baton to. ‘I would love to inspire dissident young feminists to realise that this brand of feminism is not all feminism…’ she says, before citing Germaine Greer as the woman she admires most alive, and Amelia Earhart and Katharine Hepburn as heroines alas dead.

==

> http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/10/the-woman-is-a-disaster-camille-paglia-on-hillary-clinton/

Donna Brazile's resignation

CNN says network has accepted Donna Brazile's resignation as contributor after leaked email appears to show she sent Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta a debate question

[link to twitter.com (secure)]
Theme of the Brazil film

TWO Videos FOR WOMEN ... on critical issues

(But will the ones who really need to see these... Watch them?)

On The Brink of World War III | Iben Thranholm and Stefan Molyneux

30,207 Views / 1,869 Likes (6.19%) / 196 Dislikes (0.65%) - date: Oct. 31, 2016

Iben thinks that Trump has embraced spirituality, as shown when he asked for forgiveness.

And he now has Values to build upon. The weakness of the West, has been the weakness of its Values.

Iben see Hillary as demonic (who doesn't !)

/ 2 /

A marvelous Rant by Stefan against low-information Female voters - but will any SJW's see this?

Women, We Need To Talk About Hillary Clinton

42,465 Views / 3,584 Likes (8.44%) / 120 Dislikes (0.28%) - date: Oct. 31, 2016

Prof: "Hillary’s Emails Are Only A Scandal Because She’s A WOMAN" - WTF is wrong with these idiots?

A professor emeritus at the University of California, Berkeley has authored a fiery op-ed claiming Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s ubiquitous email scandal is only a big deal because she’s a woman.

According to linguistics professor Robin Lakoff, the real issue isn’t that Clinton created an unsecured secret email server in defiance of explicit Department of State rules in order to avoid disclosing her emails publicly. Instead, the issue is “public communication by a woman,” which the American public apparently cannot abide.

[link to dailycaller.com]

/ 2 /

...Only A Scandal Because She’s A WOMAN"

BEING FEMALE is meant to be the ultimate get-out-of-jail FREE card.

You can commit crimes, and gain many advantages, while having almost Zero responsibility

And enlightened governor might declare all of his citizens as female, to level the playing field, and eliminate the anti-male biases in our society

==

> GLP: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3343568/pg2#59692816

Some truth...

(if you ever thought "women don't get it", Listen to this):

Why Women Hate Hillary Clinton

Published on Nov 7, 2016

Women explain why they hate Hillary Clinton and aren't going to vote for her for President. Please know that hating Hillary will not stop her. Voting for Donald Trump WILL. Start planning ahead now so you can get to the polls and #DrainTheSwamp.

Sign in to follow this