drbubb

"Vote for the crook; It's Important" Slogan

"Vote for the crook; It's Important" Slogan

This slogan was used to defeat David Duke run for governor in 1991*

vote-for-the-crook.jpg

It could be updated to 2016, to "support" Hillary:

"We need to win this Motherf#cker"

"Vote for the Bitch; Satan will like it"

Hellary's people seem to be willing to do anything to win the election this year.

They want to preserve the power of the status quo,

And they want to stay out of jail.

If you can vote in the 2016 election, you have a chance to pull the lever for real change

Hillary campaign has Looked to Steal the Election, Subverting the will of the people by:
+ Engineering mass Voter fraud
+ Inciting violence at Trump rallies
+ Getting debate questions ahead of time, contrary to rules - & Lying in response to debate questions
+ Dumping dirt, and unfounded accusations on her opponent
+ Raising huge money from wealthy donors (with promises) to spend on negative ads

=
If this is not pleasing to Satanists, what is?
==

Vote for the crook. It's important. - Charlotte Observer
www.charlotteobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/article94885472.html

By Ralph W. Milligan, Special to the Observer

No matter how much Donald Trump seems to damage his own candidacy, there are still many who can’t get past the feeling, “I still think she’s a crook!”

I understand that feeling. I’ve seen it before. I moved to Louisiana in 1991 just in time to hear something similar – something that taught me a lot about 2016.

In Louisiana in 1991 a gubernatorial election was in full swing. One candidate was Edwin Edwards, a three-term former governor running for a fourth. Edwards’ administrations had been plagued by allegations of corruption, including a grand jury investigation and two trials on charges of mail fraud, obstruction of justice and bribery.

So when I moved there I was astonished to see bumper stickers reading, “Vote for the crook – it’s important!” I was baffled.

Then I was told the reason for the bumper stickers: Edwards’ major opponent was David Duke – a well-known white nationalist, anti-Semite, Holocaust denier, and former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard.

My friends were almost uniformly horrified by the thought of a fourth term for Edwards. But they found supporting an ex-Klansman as governor absolutely unthinkable – so they held their noses and “voted for the crook.”

In a run-off election Edwards beat Duke, 61-39. Louisiana “elected the crook,” and saved themselves the disaster of a Klansman governor. (It turns out that they weren’t wrong about Edwards: he was later convicted on 17 counts of racketeering, extortion, money laundering, mail fraud, and wire fraud, and spent two years in the Federal Medical Center in Fort Worth.) But I never heard anyone express regret that Louisiana failed to elect a Klansman as governor.

> http://www.charlotteobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/article94885472.html

REGRETS?

I think hundreds of thousands, or even a million may regret that ill-considered vote.

But don't rely on me, watch what happens in Duke's Senate campaign, which is going on right now in LA.

BTW, many ex-clansmen have been considered successful politicians.

Hillary supported one, Robert Byrd in the Senate.

One Hillary Bad deed after another is now being exposed

CvEi6uSWAAE09GA.jpg
CLINTON CLOSET BUSTED OPEN!

55% of Americans think Hillary should be on jail,
and yet a majority seem to think she will be elected
- Says Stormfront / MP3 : http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/stormfront/hr1101816.mp3

What does this say about the state of affairs in America today?
Seems to me that the word of her crimes have gotten out DESPITE her grip on the Media,
and yet the media has been rigging polls, and engineering coverage to bring people to EXPECT her victory on Nov.8th.

I have to wonder, how many Americans will go to the polls and VOTE for someone they think belongs in jail.
I don't think many voters are that insane

Vote for the Lying Neoliberal Warmonger: It's Important | Common ...
www.commondreams.org/views/.../vote-lying-neoliberal-warmonger-its-important

Aug 18, 2016 - Duke had received just over 31% of the vote in the first primary, and ...

who was sentient at the time recalls: “Vote for the Crook: It's Important.

ANOTHER REASON to oppose Trump for President

Trump's Sons Kill a Triceratops on Hunting Safari - Liberals Believe, And They're Very Upset

They might also cause the Saber-tooth tigers to go extinct... and the Wooly Mammoths

Ladies, Hillary Clinton is a demon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgqsTzAEZ6E

Published on Oct 15, 2016

Hillary Clinton is not at all who she claims to be! Researcher Megan visits the show this weekend, to share how Hillary is nothing like the progressive civil rights defender she claims to be. Instead, Hillary Clinton is basically a self-serving, greedy demon bankrolled by some of the MOST regressive and anti-women's rights regimes on the planet.

ANOTHER REASON to oppose Trump for President

Trump's Sons Kill a Triceratops on Hunting Safari - Liberals Believe, And They're Very Upset

They might also cause the Saber-tooth tigers to go extinct... and the Wooly Mammoths

Some people are mental. There were people crying after Brexit because they thought Nando's would close down!!

https://www.sapromo.com/this-woman-is-crying-over-brexit-because-of-rumours-nandos-may-close/11325

haha.

In a less light-hearted mode...

The Deep State supports its own: She's a part of the Secret Government

Jeff Rense & Charles R. Smith - WikiLeaks Reveals Shadow Government Protecting Hillary

Published on Oct 18, 2016

Sign in to follow this