Sign in to follow this  
Perishabull

O'Keefe/Veritas REVELATION: Democrats Incite Violence, Rig Votes

Good to see Fox are running this.

By the way,Brazile is awful on TV.............almost surreal,how bad she is.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/latest-on-dnc-involved-in-creating-violence-to-blame-on-trump/

'Megyn Kelly grilled Donna Brazile on the recently released videos that show the Democratic National Committee (DNC) hiring people to create violence at Trump rallies in an effort to discredit Trump supporters. American political activist James O’Keefe, the founder of Project Veritas, released the undercover tapes entitled “Rigging the Election” to expose the corruption behind the curtain.

When questioned by Kelly, DNC Chairwoman Brazile dismissed the tapes by claiming that O’Keefe had doctored the videos. “No one has come out to question the validity of these tapes,” probed Kelly, “In fact, they’ve acted on them.” Kelly questioned why the DNC would fire two staff members if they held the belief that the tapes were falsified. However, Brazile insisted that the DNC did not “fire” the staff members, but rather they “stepped aside” to avoid becoming “a distraction” to the Clinton campaign.'

"By the way,Brazile is awful on TV"

Surreal - like this film:

Terry Gilliam's Brazil(e) Bombing Scene

The elites go on partying, ignoring the destruction around them, that they have helped to create

(A shoe on her head, like Hillary's foot in her lying mouth.)

BRAZIL(e) - "a savage view of the future" in Hillary H3LL, if we get it, god forbid

BREAKING - MORE COMING Soon, Hillary Involved? - say GLP threads

=====

HUGE. James O’Keefe Tells Trump Not to File Lawsuit Just Yet, Hillary Was “Personally Involved” in Dem. Violence
Page 1, 2, 3, 4 Anonymous Coward 103 7,552
(30) 10/22/16

James O’Keefe Posts Warning: Part III Is Coming Monday – Hillary and Donna Brazile Will Be Implicated
Page 1, 2, 3 guitarman 68 3,197
(9) 10/22/16 / 3:54 PM today

===

hillary-brazile-575x301.jpg

James O’Keefe posted a warning to Hillary and the Democrats on Friday. Project Veritas will release part III of their investigation on the illegal actions by the Democrat Party and Hillary Clinton Campaign. Part III will be released on Monday.
Hillary Clinton and DNC chair Donna Brazile will be implicated.

Anything happens to me, there’s a deadman’s switch on Part III, which will be released Monday. @HillaryClinton and @donnabrazile implicated.

=== ===

(One message says):

Assange is gone. Gavin MacFadyen is gone. Wikileaks has been compromised.
If what O'Keefe has is truly as big as he claims, he might not see Monday. He needs to dump FAST. Fuck this hype and getting personal attention.
He needs to f--king dump NOW.

(LATER - another post)

The Dude has balls. Stay safe, man !

(TIME is running short):

By the end of next week 30% of all the votes to be cast WILL ALREADY BE CAST.

This "drip", "drip", "drip" might have worked if they had started a month to 6 weeks earlier ... but they are basically out of time NOW.
After this weekend probably) 15%-20% of ALL votes to be case WILL ALREADY BE CAST.

These "leaker" people are so full of themselves, wanting to do some HUGE October surprise that gets THEM on 60 minutes, the nightly news show etc., that they fail to understand CURRENT US Election Dynamics. If news is not out there already ... it is unfortunately going to have minimal impact on the US election ... and if it IS as bad as some seem to think ... then the leaker may well not have a long life expectancy ... the STAKES ARE WAY TOO HIGH FOR THOSE WHO WOULD BE HURT BY THE LEAKS

EMERGENCY LAWSUIT - may be dropped very soon

Trump was forced to cancel his rally in Chicago due to the extreme violence by operatives working for Hillary Clinton.

We are being told that Donald Trump is going to press charges on these people, including Hillary Clinton, under the Felony Mob Act.

In Illinois, Trump will be citing the Illinois criminal statute. The Mob action is a Class Four felony punishable by 3-6 years in prison and a $25,000 fine for each charge in Illinois. When Trump brings forward the paperwork, he very well could charge anyone associated with helping, planning, organizing, or paying anyone to commit acts of violence–which would include Hillary Clinton.

<SNIPPED>

Donald Trump would win this case easily, but he is not stopping in Illinois. Trump and his team have indicated that he will also be suing for the brutal attacks that occurred in San Diego, California.

<SNIPPED>

When Hillary’s paid mercenaries committed these crimes, California law indicates that they are now guilty of a felony and are punishable by imprisonment for five, seven, or nine years.

Hillary Clinton did all of this on purpose and she paid people to incite violence. While deleting emails and wiping servers is a very serious crime, we now have direct evidence that she paid and ordered hundreds OF operatives to assault and attack other people.

It is rumored that Donald Trump has reached out to the victims of assault and is taking their opinions into consideration on how he should move forward with the lawsuit.

Sources argue Trump could file the lawsuit as early as next week. Hillary Clinton deserves prison, and this is just another glaringly obvious example.

SNIPPED TO Less than 50% - get it all in link here:
[link to conservativedailypost.com (secure)]

Rigged Elections, Paul Craig Roberts

"The purpose of the rigged polls showing her to be ahead is to discourage Trump supporters from voting.

Don’t vote early. The purpose of early voting is to show the One Percent how the vote is shaping up. From this information, the oligarchs learn how to program the electronic machines in order to elect the candidate that they want.

rest at link:
[link to www.paulcraigroberts.org]

PLANS to Fix Election Night

(this reminds me of the Fix that Team Hillary used against Bernie in California)

FLASH: All media reports will be rigged on election night to proclaim Clinton the winner no matter what

... Trump urged to challenge the fraud

Wednesday, October 19, 2016
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

Media-News-Hillary-Clinton.jpg

(NaturalNews) This is an urgent news flash to all Americans. Share widely.

It is now apparent that the same media which has rigged every debate, every question, every Clinton appearance, every act of "Trump rally" violence, every female accuser of Donald Trump and every poll is preparing to rig the voting results on election night.

Yes, the leftist media is plotting with Clinton operatives to quite literally steal the election using the most audacious and bold act of mass media "sleight of hand" that has ever been pulled off in history.

. . .

As I've warned in a previous article here on Natural News, I am completely convinced that tens of millions of Americans are ready to participate in an armed revolt against Washington D.C. I am not calling for it, and I don't wish to see any bloodshed on the streets of America, but my analysis tells me that we are at that "pitchforks and torches" point in American history where the people are literally willing to lay their lives on the line to take back their country from the criminal tyrants running it.

As I mentioned in my article linked above, my analysis tells me that armed groups of American patriots may even seize control of key media outlets like CNN. This is a common component of every citizens' revolution against corrupt tyrants: seizing the state-run media so that the truth can finally be broadcast to the masses. Remember that CNN, the WashPost, NYT, etc., are not media organizations anymore. They are nothing more than state-run propaganda outlets posing as media outlets. Although I wish them no harm and do not condone violence, I have no doubt they will be among the very first targets if an armed revolution unfolds.

Interestingly, a Washington Post reporter recently asked me, "Should we increase our security around here?" My honest answer is that it won't really matter. If the democrats steal this election, the spontaneous surge of armed, angry citizens will overrun any local security. Besides, most cops, when faced with a wave of armed citizens marching on a building, are going to say, "F*ck this. I'm outta here..."

I truly do not believe the American people will accept a Hillary Clinton presidency, especially knowing that it was stolen using wholesale fraud, deceit and collusion with the lying leftist media. A Hillary Clinton "victory" on election night will, I fear, spill over into an actual civil war in the days, weeks and months that follow. Let us hope it doesn't come to that...

The leftist media is trying to convince Trump that he should "call for peace" and call for voters to "respect the process of democracy." Yet it is now abundantly clear that the democrats despise democracy and will do anything to fraudulently rig election outcomes, which is of course a complete contradiction of democracy. In my view, the best way to establish peace for America is to vote for Donald Trump and kick the corrupt, criminal tyrants out of power.

"The DUCKS were Hillary's Idea"

Here it is... O'Keefe Video #3:

Rigging the Election – Video III: Creamer Confirms Hillary Clinton Involvement

This video is unlisted. Be considerate and think twice before sharing.

"The candidate, Hillary the future President, wanted Ducks on the ground...

So we will give her Ducks"

Against the Law:

BECAUSE

A Campaign is not allowed to Direct the spending of a PAC

Hillary and the DNC were running the show, using PAC money

This Video... puts the CNN (etc) lies about Okeefe into perspective

Crowd Chants "Lock Her Up" On CNN

EMERGENCY LAWSUIT - may be dropped very soon

Trump was forced to cancel his rally in Chicago due to the extreme violence by operatives working for Hillary Clinton.

We are being told that Donald Trump is going to press charges on these people, including Hillary Clinton, under the Felony Mob Act.

In Illinois, Trump will be citing the Illinois criminal statute. The Mob action is a Class Four felony punishable by 3-6 years in prison and a $25,000 fine for each charge in Illinois. When Trump brings forward the paperwork, he very well could charge anyone associated with helping, planning, organizing, or paying anyone to commit acts of violence–which would include Hillary Clinton.

<SNIPPED>

Donald Trump would win this case easily, but he is not stopping in Illinois. Trump and his team have indicated that he will also be suing for the brutal attacks that occurred in San Diego, California.

<SNIPPED>

When Hillary’s paid mercenaries committed these crimes, California law indicates that they are now guilty of a felony and are punishable by imprisonment for five, seven, or nine years.

Hillary Clinton did all of this on purpose and she paid people to incite violence. While deleting emails and wiping servers is a very serious crime, we now have direct evidence that she paid and ordered hundreds OF operatives to assault and attack other people.

It is rumored that Donald Trump has reached out to the victims of assault and is taking their opinions into consideration on how he should move forward with the lawsuit.

Sources argue Trump could file the lawsuit as early as next week. Hillary Clinton deserves prison, and this is just another glaringly obvious example.

SNIPPED TO Less than 50% - get it all in link here:

[link to conservativedailypost.com (secure)]

Good.

Rigging the Election III: Another Doozie (O'Keefe, Project Veritas)

Published on Oct 24, 2016

Clinton Personally Aware of Infiltration:

Follow the Money... and IT STINKS!

The trail leads right back to her-of-great-Odor, the candidate herself !

Decisions and money flow for violence and vote rigged can be connected to Mrs Clinton

Sean Hannity Interview Kellyanne Conway Project Veritas, Trump Path to Victory - 10/24/16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXIQzOYOVTk

There is potentially another set of Hillary Clinton leaks, as Kim Dotcom (Trump has mentioned a 400 pound hacker before) is teasing that the Clinton e-mail server may have been hacked.

"What if HC email server was hacked? What if all deleted HC emails are released on October 26th? Happy Birthday?"

https://twitter.com/kimdotcom/status/757434616764436480

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/539567677732171777

Kim Dotcom leaking the HRC emails?

A great concept, as a HR birthday gift. I love it

Tomorrow is her 69th !

Kim Dotcom: Julian Assange Will Be Hillary Clinton's Worst Nightmare ...
www.bloomberg.com/.../kim-dotcom-julian-assange-will-be-hillary-clinton-s-worst-ni...

May 14, 2015 - Kim Dotcom, the founder of the defunct file sharing site Megaupload who wants to bring his Internet Party to the United States in 2016, said ...

Megyn Kelly is finally taking notice of the "damaging" revelations of Clinton corruption

The Kelly File 10/24/16 | New Project Veritas Video shows Clinton involved in trolling Donald Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWNf24RUXDI

"Donald Duck may sound a little silly, but it could be a violation of federal election law"

Megyn Kelly is finally taking notice of the "damaging" revelations of Clinton corruption

The Kelly File 10/24/16 | New Project Veritas Video shows Clinton involved in trolling Donald Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWNf24RUXDI

"Donald Duck may sound a little silly, but it could be a violation of federal election law"

Good to see it getting a mention

Media Matters - tried to take out Trump's MVP's, like Roger Stone

HIDDEN CAM: Media Matters Brags About Sabotaging Roger Stone

Stone: "Mostly financed by George Soros"

Interview by John B. Wells How ONE undercover video shook the entire US election – With James O’Keefe

Published on Oct 26, 2016

John B Wells interviews James O'Keefe from Project Veritas

James Edward O’Keefe III (born June 28, 1984) is an American conservative political activist. He has produced secretly recorded undercover audio and video encounters, some selectively edited to imply its subjects said things they did not, with figures and workers in academic, governmental and social service organizations, purportedly showing abusive or alleged illegal behavior by representatives of those organizations. He gained national attention for his video recordings of workers at ACORN offices in 2009, his arrest and guilty plea in 2010 for entering the federal office of then-U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA) under false pretenses, and the release of videos of conversations with two high-ranking, now former, NPR executives in 2011.

Sign in to follow this