Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Some of the Tribe are "going rogue" on Hillary (at last)

Some of the Tribe are "going rogue" on Hillary (at last)

It is mostly younger Jewish men, who have not yet been slid into comfortable positions and are in the Independent media.

And are using their brains and their analytical capabilities. I hope spreads

I will pick on some examples in this thread

David Seaman lost is link to Huffpost whan he started reporting about Hillary's health problems.

Since then, he has dug deeper, and has come up with some strongly anti-Hillary videos

((( David Seaman ))) - one of my favorites

? I'm not yet entirely sure he is Jewish. Please correct me if I am mistaken

WIKILEAKS BOMBSHELL: Google Emails / Hillary Clinton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL7Z86tgl2Q

Published on Oct 12, 2016

IMPORTANT: Begin migrating over to vimeo.com/davidseaman (new show)

This looks bad: NEW Wikileaks release appears to suggest a very cozy relationship between top current Hillary Clinton campaign staffers and Google Inc's Chairman.

Some of them support Trump. But quite a number seem to have shifted from Bernie to Jill Stein or Gary Johnson when Bernie faded,

under Hillary's "loving attention"

((( Josh Bernstein )))

SHE'S DONE: Wikileaks UNLOADS On Hillary-The Podesta emails

Published on Oct 11, 2016

The latest bunch of Wikileaks emails only reinforce what millions of Americans already suspected - that ALL of the media, BOTH parties, & our ENTIRE Government is in collusion with Hillary Clinton. This is NOT media bias. This is STATE RUN STATE CONTROLLED collusion. Close Clinton confidante and current Campaign adviser John Podesta's emails reveal it all. Kick backs, cheating, lying, corruption, collusion, everything. It is Donald Trump VS everyone else.

/ this one has been pro-Trump for a long time /

((( Michael Savage ))) real name: Michael Alan Weiner

Michael Savage rant on FBI Comey, Obama, CNN, Hillary Clinton's Email & Foundation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9l31j5Enx0

((( H.A. Goodman )))

BREAKING WIKILEAKS 6 EMAILS: Confirms Hillary Clinton Deserves Espionage Act Indictment For Emails

Published on Oct 13, 2016

My name is H. A. Goodman and I’m an author, columnist, and journalist www.hagoodman.com
Dear Clinton Campaign and Brian Fallon, Stop Accusing WikiLeaks of Working for Russia

((( Charles Krauthammer ))) !!!

Krauthammer: Clinton Set Up Server To Hide ‘Dirty Business’ and ‘Rank Corruption’ of Clinton Foundation

by Ian Hanchett27 Oct 2016

On Thursday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Special Report,” columnist Charles Krauthammer argued that Democratic presidential nominee former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton set up her email server because she anticipated having things to hide, and now we know “exactly what she anticipated having to hide,” the “dirty” workings and “rank corruption” of the Clinton Foundation.

Krauthammer said, [relevant remarks begin around 3:30] “It was obvious she was hiding something. And think about it, she set it up in 2009, before becoming Secretary of State. So, she anticipated having exchanges that she would not want anyone to see. So, we’ve been asking ourselves on this set for a year almost, what exactly didn’t she want people to see? Well, now we know. And as we speculated, the most plausible explanation was the rank corruption of the Clinton Foundation, and its corrupt — I don’t know if it’s illegal, but corrupt relationship with the State Department. And her only defense as we saw earlier, the Democrats are saying, well, there was nothing she did…that was corrupted by donations. You can believe that if you want, but there’s a reason that people give donations in large amounts, and that’s to influence the outcome of decisions. So, this — we are getting unfolding to us, exactly what she anticipated having to hide, and it is really dirty business.”

He later added that Hillary learned from the Lewinsky scandal that lying allows you to get away with inappropriate conduct.

==

> http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/10/27/krauthammer-clinton-set-up-server-to-hide-dirty-business-and-rank-corruption-of-clinton-foundation/

Sign in to follow this