Sign in to follow this  
mSparks

Can anyone explain Trump's's appeal?

Way back in March, I answered a similar question of Hillary thus:

In no particular order

+She is qualified :- has time in the whitehouse, a time which many Americans consider to be a good period

+she is a Democrat - the party that is supposed to support the rights of "working" people".

+She has had lots of media exposure

+TPTB have spent the last decade or so trying to get her into the Oval office

+She is a great liar (unfortunately this is still a "good" thing to get you into positions of power, mostly because it means you can be easily manipulated)

+People are, on average, quite masochistic.

+She's a woman

+No one has asked her the question: "Do you see your marriage to Bill and the Monica incident as a model for running our country" (Although Trump does have the balls :)

The head to head debate between Trump and Hitlery should be f'ing awesome viewing.

I personally think this is also a good answer to possibly the most important present question (which will never be asked in the debate)

Given World War III is looking increasingly inevitable sometime in the next 8 years what makes Hillary/Trump qualified to lead the free world through those dark and unhappy days.

I simply don't have a similar answer for Trump (And I'm looking for much more than TPTB dont like him and he isn't Hillary), and while that is an understandable reason to suspend me when our host here is so pro Trump, it seemed like a good idea to have a thread to filter out the rest of the junk and get answers to the positive side of the debate from Trumps perspective.

Don't think it makes much difference who's in power, they're all controlled, but, I think Trump is eminently better that Killary because she a the other two witches (Merkel and May) will definately stoke up the tensions between Russia, Chine and Syria

By the way did you notice the UK Government gave the BBC addotional funding to counteract so called Russdian propaganda.

UK Government ramping up its propaganda against Russia - extra anti-Russia funding going to BBC. UK is already the master of propaganda

https://www.rt.com/u...ing-propaganda/

Don't think it makes much difference who's in power.

"Much" still more than none. Any Head of state is still a powerful position, for all the chains wrapped around it, the responsibility for the "final call" of any decision making still rests in the position of head of state.

That means they can do a lot to push the "direction" a country goes in (bearing in mind, herding 330 million people isn't exactly "give a speech then have everyone do what you want".)

There's already a thread on this called: WHY TRUMP?

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20842

This is from that thread:

TRUMP's TALENT STACK - beats Hillary's; will we see a landslide?

Raw intelligence : Opinions vary, but smart enough
Buisness skills -- : Plenty of failures, but better at business than most
Public speaking- : No Martin Luther Ling, but very good
Vocabulary, etc- : 4th-grade vocabulary but still effective)
Takes criticism ? : Thin-skinned at time, but very good
Sense Of Humor : Good, but not Seinfeld
Negotiating Skill : Great, but lots of people are
Strategy --------- : Great lately, but not always
=============

(per Scott Adams, from the following video):

Dilbert Creator Talks Hillary Threats/ Trump Landslide

"Much" still more than none. Any Head of state is still a powerful position, for all the chains wrapped around it, the responsibility for the "final call" of any decision making still rests in the position of head of state.

That means they can do a lot to push the "direction" a country goes in (bearing in mind, herding 330 million people isn't exactly "give a speech then have everyone do what you want".)

Lets look at intelligence information which is largely compiled by the Elites through powerful factions within the security services. Once the head of state receives this so called best intelligence they are really compelled to act on it because they have no choice. Iraq and weapons of mass deception is a typical example.

Whether heads of state have more than one source of "independent" information I'm not sure, maybe someone like Trump will be smart enough set up some independent sources other then the usual corrupt channels of the establishment, although going against the establishment is a dangerous path I imagine.

Lets look at intelligence information which is largely compiled by the Elites through powerful factions within the security services. Once the head of state receives this so called best intelligence they are really compelled to act on it because they have no choice. Iraq and weapons of mass deception is a typical example.

Whether heads of state have more than one source of "independent" information I'm not sure, maybe someone like Trump will be smart enough set up some independent sources other then the usual corrupt channels of the establishment, although going against the establishment is a dangerous path I imagine.

That's the reason so many believe JFK had his brains splattered all over Mrs Kennedy. Although for some reason the "was it an assassination" documentaries never seem to cover that aspect.

If there was one thing that would make me say "I don't think Trump is a good choice" it would be this interview answer on the Ukraine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qV8K9FbtaA

That level of ignorance literally scares the shit out of me. Especially with friends and colleges on the front line of that bit of geopoliticing BS.

Which makes me think when he does get hit with all the truths of US policy (They've spent the last 50 years fucking over every country and that telling the truth on that will result in the United Stages of America going the way of the former United States of Soviet Russia in weeks) he'll do no different than Hillary - maybe worse.

Hillary lies a lot for the simple reason she has access to state secrets for a very long time. You have to learn to lie if you want (direct) access that. -> and yes head of the intelligence agency is also a position of power - But they still answer to the head of state.

I'd say with very little doubt Obama was told to send the troops into Iran - for example.

Especially for you, mSparks

Alex Jones Emergency Message to Liberals.

Why do you support that dead Uber-mensche world?

photo-thumb-2287.jpg?_r=1437123507

Can you not throw off your programming?

Dont know how many more times i need to say this. I dont "support" any of it. Any more than i support the leaves falling or the tv turning on when you press the power button or 2 + 2 being equal to 4.

just two perspectives seperated in space and time.

You are looking forward to the future wondering how the hell you stop it.

I am looking back to the past wondering how the hell it all happened...

"the only problem with living so far in the future is when you get back to reality it's all repeats."

I gave you more than 12 months to prepare.

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20329

Bit late to complain you aren't ready now.

I dont know what any of that means.

I do not why you never address the evil done by Team Clintoon, as this Jill Stein supporter does

WIKILEAKS RELEASES PODESTA 3 EMAILS: American Media Working Alongside Hillary Clinton's Campaign

Those who ignore the evil dripping off the Clintons and the bought media

are SUPPORTING HER - and are probably closet supporters, and are just pretending to be neutral

Abut Ukraine etc.:

"
That level of ignorance literally scares the shit out of me. Especially with friends and colleges on the front line of that bit of geopoliticing BS."

Tell me in a paragraph what YOU think happened that he got wrong

The narrative in the mainstream media seems to have be written by Victoria Noodleman,

a solid candidate for the Second Most Evil woman inhabiting our planet right now

Abut Ukraine etc.:

"

That level of ignorance literally scares the shit out of me. Especially with friends and colleges on the front line of that bit of geopoliticing BS."

Tell me in a paragraph what YOU think happened that he got wrong

The narrative in the mainstream media seems to have be written by Victoria Noodleman,

a solid candidate for the Second Most Evil woman inhabiting our planet right now

On Ukraine - he either didn't know or worse wasn't willing to discuss the fact Putin annexed Crimea.

on the etc. - and much more importantly - He seems to totally believe ISIS is a real thing. Rather than a boogyman bedtime story made up to scare the kids to sleep. Making him one of the kids being scared to sleep.

I dont know what any of that means.

I do not why you never address the evil done by Team Clintoon, as this Jill Stein supporter does

Because its a futile discussion. Mostly untrue. An invention to try and hold back the inevitable. A good try that failed.

perspective.jpg

What bit dont you understand? Most of my research. Both paid and as yet unpaid has been on the nature of time. The "real science" behind Asimovs pyschohistory.

Psychohistory depends on the idea that, while one cannot foresee the actions of a particular individual, the laws of statistics as applied to large groups of people could predict the general flow of future events. Asimov used the analogy of a gas: an observer has great difficulty in predicting the motion of a single molecule in a gas, but can predict the mass action of the gas to a high level of accuracy.

You are spending your days fretting about individual molecules. I care about the container.

There's no room for indiviidual morality, in your bleak universe.

It must be very depressing

There's no room for indiviidual morality, in your bleak universe.

It must be very depressing

The real world rarely comes with Disney endings. So yeah, can be really fucking depressing. But you do what you can and take advantage of lifes pleasures.

Motorbikes and Helicopters make life worth living.

LISTEN to this (evidence of Clinton Corruption & coordination with GOP elites):

Stunning Corruption Revealed In Latest Wikileaks Clinton Data Dump

If you have an IQ above Room temperature, you will be disgusted and angered by the Clintons.

In a movie, gasoline would be poured over them, and a match lit: "Welcome to H3LL!"

This COULD Happen - but not if Hillary wins

Jeff Rense & Andrew Gause - Trump Will Make America Wealthy Again

Sign in to follow this