Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

SPIN Machines: Google & MSM failing the country & the World

Google & the MSM are failing the country & world... with Biased reporting

This is shameful - A private lewd remark 11 years ago does not Justify this Biased Reportage!

I did a "Donald Trump" search on Google, and got THIS:

New York Times - ‎3 hours ago‎
WASHINGTON - The Republican Party began abandoning Donald J. Trump on Saturday after the release of a video showing him speaking of women in vulgar sexual terms, delivering a punishing blow to his campaign and plunging the party into crisis a ...
New York Times - ‎1 hour ago‎
•Mr. McCain, who has criticized Mr. Trump repeatedly, officially withdrew his backing.. “I have wanted to support the candidate our party nominated,” he said in a statement.
RollingStone.com - ‎5 hours ago‎
Donald Trump's comments and behavior, captured in a 2005 hot-mic recording released by the Washington Post Friday, are horrifying - but they cannot possibly be surprising to anyone who's been paying attention to this election.
New York Times - ‎4 hours ago‎
But a 2005 recording made public on Friday of Donald J. Trump speaking in extraordinarily vulgar terms about women became a new bridge too far across a seemingly endless landmass separating civil behavior and Mr. Trump's campaign for the presidency.
TIME - ‎9 hours ago‎
If you only read one thing: Donald Trump's campaign is reeling Saturday from the revelation of a decade-old video in which he appeared to suggest that his celebrity status gave him license to sexually assault women without repercussion.
New York Times - ‎2 hours ago‎
Donald Trump's recent troubles could hurt congressional Republican candidates. Credit Damon Winter/The New York Times. You do not need a statistical model to know that Donald J. Trump is in a lot of trouble.
Daily Beast - ‎8 hours ago‎
His numbers were already nosediving after a disastrous first debate performance, but the tape catching the candidate bragging about sexual assault has alienated key allies and confirms his critics' suspicions.

Google... and America's media are failing the country... Big Time

WHERE is the balance?

Where are the Issues ??

(the original title here was):

Google just blew itself up... for Unfair reporting

GOOG / Alphabet (Google parent) ... update

xx

Even the UK Media are in on this corrupt game:

Telegraph.co.uk - ‎7 hours ago‎
Trump has talked about flirtation with married women, the merits of flat and ample chests, called wives gold-diggers, detailed his attraction to a 12 year-old Paris Hilton and, we recently discovered, suggestively popped a bottle of champagne over a ...
===
THEY WISH !
How do we take this rotten newspaper down??
It is time for a global revolution against these elite-controlled instruments of propaganda

THE REPORTAGE from the UK on the 2nd Debate:

Thoroughly, Disgustingly BIASED!

BBC: Anthony Zurcher (Jew?)

Given that Mr Trump's campaign has been in freefall over the past 48 hours, anything less than a total Jack-Nicholson-at-the-end-of-A-Few-Good-Men style meltdown onstage has to be deemed a marginal success on his part, and so it was.

The prospect that any significant portion of what is sure to be a massive television audience emerged from the evening with any change of opinion, however, is unlikely.

If Mr Trump's overarching goal was to offer a performance that would allow him to cobble together an electoral majority on election day, then his sometimes glowering, often aggressive performance will fall far short.

Team Clinton, on other hand, has to view this as an opportunity missed. Her supporters were hoping for a political kill shot that would push Mr Trump's remaining supporters toward the exit and turn the last month of the campaign into a glorified mop-up operation.

While she landed some staggering blows, it was by no means a rout. Instead, both candidates will likely emerge bloodied but not beaten.

Mrs Clinton still has by far the easiest path to the White House, but she'll have to work for a few more weeks to earn it.

==

> http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37604731

Guardian : Richard Wolfe (Jew?)

‘The nicest thing you could say about Trump’s performance was that it was bonkers’

That banging sound you heard were the last nails being hammered into the coffin of the Trump campaign. Or it might have been the thumping of Donald Trump as he stalked the debate stage.

Either way, the Republican nominee treated the notion of a contrite, humble performance with all the subtlety of a subway train. Not for him was the usual shame we associate with someone caught in a moment of sleaze.

He prowled around Hillary Clinton, looming behind her when she approached the undecided voters in the audience. He hugged himself and hooked his hands in his belt. He inhaled so sharply through his nose that he sounded like he was snorting his own insults.

Wounded animals behave in strange ways, and Donald Trump was nothing if not strange at the second presidential debate.

==

> https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/oct/09/presidential-debate-reactions-trump-clinton

Telegraph : Ruth Sherlock (??)

It wasn't a blow out for Donald Trump like the last debate, but Hillary Clinton still won this. Mr Trump's answers on policy were weak, and sometimes rambling. He managed to land a few punches but they were few and far between. He missed his chance at the beginning to capitalise on placing Juanita Broaddrick and other women from Bill Clinton's past in the audience, changing the conversation from that to Mrs Clinton's emails. His biggest flaw however was in body language. Whilst Mrs Clinton thought through every expression and move, he looked lost and, as my colleague Harriet Alexander noted, spent a lot of time lurking. He needed a strong performance to save his ailing campaign. It's not clear that tonight he achieved that.

==

> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/10/who-won-and-lost-the-second-presidential-tv-debate-donald-trump/

(The partial exception?):

Telegraph

Donald Trump won the debate. He's a crazy candidate but Hillary ...

www.telegraph.co.uk › News

3 hours ago - Donald Trump won the second presidential debate, but only according to the terrible standards of this election. ... He ran rings around Clinton several times. ... Trump admitted that he doesn’t always talk to his vice presidential candidate and threatened to jail his opponent if he wins.

This Reportage disgusts me, and makes me wonder how an effective democracy can thrive in a country where the so-called "FREE Press" is so biased.

Please watch the 2nd Debate yourself and comment on how accurate these reports were

My opinion is the people in the UK: NEED TO GET VOCAL, and start speaking out against BIAS in their Media

(and maybe the number of Jews who allowed to form those opinions.)

Throw them out, and Clean it Up !

Stefan Moyneux's Take on the "Trump Tape" is much more balanced

The Truth About The Donald Trump Controversy

He reviews comments from all around the Press

I feel like I should point out all the ways this is nonsense.

But its probably much easier to just point out.

Their only task is to sell advertising space.

or. TLDR

Clickbait.

Lying Media is everywhere - even in the Philippines

Can anyone who actually watched the Debate think that Mrs Clinton won it?

Philippines Daily Inquirer: Clinton Beat Trump in Second Debate

Tension-filled exchange. Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and Democratic contender Hillary Clinton

shake hands after their bitter and tension-filled debate in St Louis, Missouri on Sunday night

- Above the fold Image on Pg. 1

Continues on pg.11, where they show an an overweight white male cheering in a bar

Clinton trounces Trump in second debate

Then as evidence they quote a poll from CNN* : 57 to 34 percent favoring Clinton

(every other single poll I have seen has Trump winning by that much, or a wider margin - and I WATCHED IT!)

These LIES are based on REPORTS From Reuters, and AP (Rothschild controlled agencies?)

=== ===

CNN Rigs Its Own Poll AGAIN to Claim Clinton Won the Debate

Democrats oversampled, poll contradicted by consensus that Trump won big

A CNN/ORC poll of debate watchers released last night, which sampled just 537 respondents, found that 57% thought Clinton won the debate while 34% thought Trump was victorious.

However, despite not yet releasing its full methodology, CNN reported that 58% of the respondents were Democrats.

This does not mean that 42% were Republicans, since the 42% figure also includes independents.

...after the first presidential debate, CNN’s poll sampled 41% Democrats compared to just 26% Republicans.

The fact that even more Democrats were sampled this time is stunning. Recall that 33% of respondents in the previous poll were independents. Even if the number of of independents polled is significantly lower – say 20% – this would still mean that CNN surveyed just 22% Republicans.

> http://www.infowars.com/cnn-rigs-its-own-poll-again-to-claim-clinton-won-the-debate/

The Guardian's analysis is deeply flawed.

They looked at ONE pro-Trump poll by Drudge, and ignore all the rest of the polls and evidence

Who won last night's debate? 68% say Trump, but here's why it's garbage

Drudge Report poll is not a representation of the cross-section of US voters but rather a snapshot of readers on the right of the political spectrum

Polls normally do pretty well to get a thousand respondents, but the poll I’m looking at about the second presidential debate has received a total of 907,211 responses, 68% of whom said that Trump “won” the night. Sounds solid, right? Not so fast – there are about 907,211 reasons to dismiss this online poll as garbage.

When polls speak to just a thousand people, they try to make sure those people are a good representation of the entire country. If they get it right, the results shouldn’t change by more than 3 or 4 percentage points whether you’ve polled 1,000 people or 2,000. That wasn’t the case last night.

==

> https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/10/poll-won-debate-trump-clinton-drudge-report-us-voters

Why did this silly rag not take on the Flawed analysis in the CNN poll?

If analysed sensibly, adjusting for the large number of Dems, it shows Trump Won.

So does the Frank Lunt panel

USA Today is a biased anti-Trump rag*

USA TODAY - ‎1 hour ago‎
Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta - who had more of his hacked emails released by Wikileaks Tuesday - said there is reason to believe the Donald Trump campaign had "advance warning" about the document release and implied there was ...
==
* Bill O'Reilly pointed out their bias on his 10/11 show:
I have never seen such biased reporting - as Bill OReilly says about 80% of the mainstream media is against him
(when I lived in the UK, I got rid of my TV so I would not have to pay the license fee -
I did not want to give my money to such a corrupt organization):
BBC News - ‎31 minutes ago‎
Donald Trump's "deeply unsettling and disturbing" views make him a danger internationally, the UN's human rights chief has said.

I have never seen such biased reporting - as Bill OReilly says about 80% of the mainstream media is against him

Which kinda suggests 80% of the population is against him....

Enjoy your holiday, you immoral and out of touch POS !

LISTEN to this (evidence of Clinton Corruption & coordination with GOP elites):

Stunning Corruption Revealed In Latest Wikileaks Clinton Data Dump

If you have an IQ above Room temperature, you will be disgusted and angered by the Clintons.

In a movie, gasoline would be poured over them, and a match lit: "Welcome to H3LL!"

Just been listening to BBC world news and it is just one shameless fear mongering deception after another about brexit and trump.

Stephen sackur had IDS on hard talk earlier and would barely let him speak.

Quelle Surprise!

Yes

Jay Weidner reveals here - that Google is now censoring searches - and Youtube rigging its trending data

(at 17 minutes !)

Jeff Rense & Jay Weidner - America Will Choose...Life or Death

"What we are seeing is the MAINSTREAM MEDIA EXPOSED forever as the mortal enemy" of ordinary Americans

We are Watching the MSM commit suicide... and they seem to know they are doing it.

People who never voted are REGISTERING to Vote for Trump

JW speculates that Trump himself may have released the tape (since it came out on Friday)

+ Two days to react before the Debate

+ It revealed who the traitors were

+ The tape allowed him to attack Bill, for his crimes on women

+ Trump is the King of Trolling

Jim Marrs cuts loose on the Lying Media

Jim Marrs: "Pence is Trump's Death Warrant."

NOT REAL NEWS networks - they are openly involved in electioneering

TRUMP: Corporate Media Clinton's Most Powerful Weapon...
'No Longer Involved in Journalism'...

OReilly lays out the corruption of the original purpose

The O'Reilly Factor 10/13/16 | Media Engaged in a 'Scurrilous' Smear Campaign Against Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqKcyMdzIBw

Not Media Bias anymore : It's MEDIA COLLUSION !

SHE'S DONE: Wikileaks UNLOADS On Hillary-The Podesta emails

We've got get the word out "and make sure this evil dying witch gets nowhere near the White House"

Not Media Bias anymore : It's MEDIA COLLUSION !

SHE'S DONE: Wikileaks UNLOADS On Hillary-The Podesta emails

We've got get the word out "and make sure this evil dying witch gets nowhere near the White House"

They're quite a set of revelations-needy latinos,catholics etc.I only hope there's more to come and not just because I've a Trump bet.The woman is pure Wall St shill poison

I dont care about making (or losing) money on a bet

- I want to see the world move out of the Corrupt swamp that it has slid into

= Thanks to the Clintons, and the controlled media

I dont care about making (or losing) money on a bet

- I want to see the world move out of the Corrupt swamp that it has slid into

= Thanks to the Clintons, and the controlled media

Was declaring my interest Doc.

Was declaring my interest Doc.

No problem at all, I hope you make money (obviously)

HOW TO UNPLUG

Ann Coulter on Breitbart News Saturday (10/15/2016)

CNN is getting paid, if you have a bundled cable bill.

Don't buy that

"Almost nobody under 50 watches TV"

"Even I who HATE watch cannot watch this stuff anymore..."

Then they move on to other topics...

The Stakes

It's America and Trump versus the Satanic Media, and their Queen

Laura Ingraham Show: 'Hillary's Camp Keeps Setting Trump Up; He Needs To Stop Taking The Bait'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-kkGVFTYQ8

Laura lays it out very clearly

Hillary's people are performing violent acts and not getting called on it.

She worries there will be violence if Trump wins

Hillary is getting a pass on so many things that Trump is being

RYAN's EXPRESS ... to Obscurity?

WASHINGTON (AP) -- House Speaker Paul Ryan is under fire from fellow Republicans upset with his messy political divorce from Donald Trump, with some threatening an effort to oust him.

So far, the rumblings are limited and no one has advanced a potential replacement nearly as respected among colleagues as the Wisconsin Republican. That suggests an uphill path to deposing Ryan, who was his party's 2012 vice presidential nominee and could harbor White House ambitions.

The Nov. 8 election seems sure to shrink the House GOP's majority. If Trump loses the presidential race to Democrat Hillary Clinton, disgruntled conservatives wouldn't need many votes to topple Ryan.

Conservatives could use the mere threat of a coup to seek legislative concessions from him. They also could spend Congress' postelection lame-duck session and 2017 making his job of commanding the House profoundly unpleasant.

A look at Ryan's headaches:

Q: Why the dissatisfaction?

A: Some Republicans say Ryan damaged Trump's chances by abandoning him.

Ryan delayed his endorsement of Trump and spent months criticizing the nominee's comments on women and others. In return, Trump has relentlessly slammed the nation's highest elected GOP official.

After the 2005 video emerged showing Trump boasting about groping women, Ryan said he would not defend the Trump and would campaign solely to protect Republican control of Congress. Ryan told colleagues to handle Trump's candidacy however they wished, which many Republicans considered smart.

"If we lose the presidency, it won't be because of anything Paul Ryan did or didn't do," said Rep. Tom Cole, R-Okla

. . .

Q: What would Trump do?

A: He and others might seek revenge.

Steve Bannon, Trump's campaign's chief executive, ran Breitbart News, a conservative website that recently ran an article lambasting Ryan for sharing "a progressive, globalist worldview" with Clinton.

Rohrabacher said he thinks a President Trump would pressure Republicans to replace Ryan with someone "who didn't betray him."

Trump campaign officials did not respond to emails seeking comment.

Q: What about Ryan?

A: Ryan spokeswoman AshLee Strong said he is running for speaker.

Colleagues say they think if he lacked sufficient support, he would avert an embarrassing, televised House rejection and leave Congress.

Most GOP lawmakers say they think Ryan will prevail, especially if Republicans keep House control but lose their Senate majority and don't win the White House.

==

> MORE: http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_HOUSE_2016_RYAN_QA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-10-30-07-40-51

Sign in to follow this