Hillary's Bid is in Serious Trouble now

Trump has a nationwide 46.7% to 42.0% lead

MON-mammoth_zpsdbf68d0d.jpg

Hillary's negative ratings are now up there with Monsanto's

Count the ways...

1/

Still Report #1187 – Trump Hammers Clinton in Daybreak Poll

Published on Sep 14, 2016

Donald Trump continues to hammer Hillary Clinton in the newest Daybreak poll by USC and the LA Times.
Trump has now opened up a nationwide 46.7% to 42.0% lead over Clinton as the seriousness of her health issues have now been amply

2/

Is Elizabeth Warren Starting to Regret Endorsing Hillary Clinton Over Bernie Sanders?

Bernie supporters must be furious to see the Democrats wearing the Hillary albatross

STATES of Play : A Trump Landslide coming?

"Virginia, Colorado, Iowa, New Hampshire, Florida, Nevada, and Ohio as the seven states most likely to be contested in the general election."

> BBC : http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37324332

2000px-Swing_states_2012.svg.png

OHIO : 5-point lead, biggest of the year

Still Report #1188 – Trump Widens Lead in Ohio

++

COLORADO : 2-point lead in state, recently considered out-of reach

Still Report #1190 – Trump Leads in Colorado

Hillary Collapse - and Body-double photos

Jeff Rense & Jim Fetzer - Hillary 9/11 Seizure, Collapses...Uses Body Double?

"When the double came out of Chelsea's apartment, where were the Secret Service agents?"

(a longer interview follows - the beginning overlaps with the above video, but has no photos)

Jim Fetzer ~ The End for Hillary Clinton

Published on Sep 14, 2016

Jim Fetzer in The Jeff Rense Show, September 12 and 13, 2016.

CLINTON DOCTOR: ALL GOOD...

REALLY...

Medical Community Questions Diagnosis, Treatment...

AP_16249726509787-640x480.jpg

Doctors are raising concerns about Hillary Clinton’s recent pneumonia diagnosis and treatment, suggesting a case of the disease that causes a patient to collapse should be treated more seriously.

Executive Director of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons Dr. Jane Orient, who previously said Clinton’s coughing fit last week appeared more serious than allergies, spoke to Breitbart News during a phone interview on Monday, the day after Clinton had to leave the 9-11 memorial service in New York City due a health episode, which was caught on a video. The video appears to show the former secretary of state stumbling and possibly fainting — or collapsing — as she was placed into a van.

Initial reports suggested the former first lady fainted, but Clinton denied losing consciousness during an interview with CNN following her health scare.

“Most people with pneumonia are sick in bed and they have a fever and it’s very hard for them to be up and about,” Orient, who identifies as a Republican, explained during the interview. “I would have advised her to cancel the event.”

Thank God, the conspiring-Tribe is only 2.6% of American Population

(they tend to vote the interests of another country, not America)

Gallup: Jews favor Clinton over Trump, 52-23 percent

It was on the Russian news this week that Trump may be assassinated and Dr Napoleon has confirmed it's a real threat. This is their last card now, unless they turn to Biden/Sanders, as I can't see Clinton coming back from this.

" Dr Napoleon has confirmed it's a real threat"

???
Is that Bonaparte's ghost?

" Dr Napoleon has confirmed it's a real threat"

???

Is that Bonaparte's ghost?

He's usually bang on and a former inside guy who receives intel. He seems legitimate and has been saying for months that Clinton has neurological issues and he produced a paper about a month ago saying she more than likely has sub-cortical vascular dementia.

He also says Putin is the real deal.

https://twitter.com/Napoleonlegal?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Film-maker worries: If she wins, Hillary will bring about a Liberal Facism

Hillary-HitlerSalute_zpsy1ai4omw.jpg

Journalist Who Discovered Obama's Real Father Speaks Out

Like her campaign since mid-August, her book has been described as "a major flop"

GettyImages-599524514-640x480.jpg

The book may or may not have a blueprint for a new Reich - But has anyone, anywhere actually read it, to find out?

Top Customer Reviews

By Daniel B.on September 14, 2016
Format: Paperback
I was going to read this book.....I really was. But just as I got started, I found myself under sniper fire, passed out, and fell and hit my head. After that I got double vision and had to wear glasses that were so damn thick I couldn't even see to read. Then I had an allergic reaction to something and started coughing so hard I spit out what looked like a couple of lizard's eyeballs, my limbs locked up, and I passed out and fell down again, waking up only to find out I had been diagnosed with pneumonia 2 days earlier. Somehow I managed to power through it all, but it's a good thing I was able to make a small fortune on this random small trade in the commodities market (cattle futures or some such thing) and then, miracle of all miracles, a few banks offered me a few million to just talk to their employees for a few minutes - and all that really helped out because I swear I was dead broke and couldn't figure out how I was gonna come up with the 6 bucks to pay for this book, let alone pay the $1,500 for my health insurance this month. I still want to read it, but, honestly, what difference at this point does it make? I hear it sucks anyway.
==

I'm curious what you think of this most recent video of Hillary. To me it's looks faked / staged:

- the picture on the phones in first 7 seconds doesn't resemble the background in the video
- at 21:45 there is a frame where Hillary completely disappears but the background is still there

- at 21:50 Hillary almost disappears

Does anyone else think this is weird as or have I just gone full tin hatter?

Here's more analyses from Paul at Project Avalon

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?93394-Hillary-phones-another-one-in-her-15-Sept-North-Carolina-speech-was-green-screened.

If you go frame by frame, starting at 20:51 into the speech, you will see the following 30 frames:

hillary_green_screen.png

Thanks to Jim Stone, at jimstone.is for pointing this out.

Jim reports that there were two instances in this video in which the background persisted, but the overlay of Hillary Clinton flickered in and out, with the other instance being at 21:14.

This is not a simple flickering in and out of the ordinary video stream from the event ... it is strong proof that the video of Hillary was being overlayed (called green screening) and that the real Hillary was likely somewhere else.

More fake news.

===

P.S. -- Amazing: While I was preparing this post, they changed the Youtube video. Now the portion with the troubling video, from 21:25 to 23:08 shows dual video images, side by side - one with the flickering Hillary overlay, and one with Hillary's image remaining solid, as in this frame:

Dual_Hillary_Screenshot_2016-09-15.png

Hillary propped up in front of a green screen? Why am I not surprised?

Her puppeteers may like a world where they don't need a living candidate, and can issue computer simulated speech under her "brand"

=== ===

I wonder if the toads at Project Avalon, have managed to recognize the evil candidate yet?

And if they understand yet why someone felt compelled to start THIS old thread there back in 2014:

The Crucial Battle against Political Correctness (a new trend)

// stories about pushback - against the destruction of Western culture //

balance1_zps9ec05775.jpg

Program: In the event that You are called a : "Racist", here's what to do...

De-programming:
"You are only calling me that because I am White...
"Racism is a codeword used to attack white people."

(Stop there - No need to say anything else - Act like you have WON the debate.

==

> source: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?71551-The-Crucial-Battle-against-Political-Correctness--a-new-trend-

/ 2 /

(Tell me, was this post spot-on, if a little early?)

The Beginning to the End of Political Correctness in the UK ?

UKIP, which had been seen as a "Fringey" Fourth party - has triggered an Earthquake.
In the election for EU representatives, UKIP has done the unthinkable:

Result : the "upstart" 4th Party wins the Most Votes !

UKIP--- : 28. %
Labour- : 25.7%
Tories-- : 24.5% (PM David Cameron is in this party)
Liberals : 07. % (Deputy PM Nick Clegg is now in trouble)
== source: http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...cal-earthquake

You can learn more about Nigel Farage's views here:
UKIP Nigel Farage - Four against one, BBC Question time May 2014
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v-3-PEWbzA

What does it mean? - Here's one comment from Youtube:

1963MAN / 1 week ago:
" I think that people (mainly UKIP voters) are waking up to the fact that political correctness has been used as a tool for far too long to silence and stifle debate. Subjects such as gay marriage, feminism and multiculturalism have been used to undermine the traditional family unit and the cohesion of the nation state. This is a typical collectivist policy driven by successive UK governments and the EU. UKIP have got the balls to talk about these topics and as a consequence are taking a lot of flak. VOTE UKIP."

Yes. This big and shocking UKIP vote, can be read as a rejection of Political Correctness.

=============================

Hillary is now the Focal point of PUSHBACK against the NWO / Globalist agenda within the US

And this is a part of the reason that Trump has been so successful, The pushback movement needed a leader,

and he stepped forward with money, courage, and a compatible message at just the right time.

Rand Paul might have done it, but he was too mired in the past.

THE YOUNG GUY (Aaron Schoer) on the Infowars team, takes Hillary's speech apart

"She keeps echoing the same narrative... wants to control everything"

Cancer Of Corruption: Hillary's Latest Speech

This is how more and more Millennials are seeing Hillary

(she is truly "full of it" - SJW platitudes)

Hillary's (and The Left's) supposed "moral superiority" is a nonsense

Why The Regressive Left Is Losing | Bill Whittle and Stefan Molyneux

Comments:

1/

I never thought I would be addicted to watching a bald white man talking in front of a plain white wall.
2/
BW: "Everything from the Left is about signaling their moral superiority - and it is an unwarranted attitude of moral superiority." So true.
But the Donald is now trumping them with his talk about how the Democrats have failed blacks
3/
4/
The "Democrats" hate school choice because they will not be able to indoctrinate impressionable children, early in their life, in the public schools
and, consequently, lose control, power and a guaranteed voting block. This is the very reason that government control of public education
is one of the ten planks of the Communist Manifesto. This is how you achieve control of the masses.

NOTHING IS REAL - Lies, untruths, and deceptions surround puppet Hillary

Did Hillary Stage An Event?

What is "on stage" does not match the phone screens

Proof of Hillary Body Double and Green Screen in Greensboro!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RZhJiMsEa8

"Hillary did not appear in NC"

"This is not Hillary, She;s way too young; the nose is wrong"

Her support is crumbling fast

Even her long term supporters are turning against her now

Hillary Supporter turns AGAINST Her! Pissed Off! Hannity 9/19/16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQZhLNvJkDs

Doug Schoen is angry about how ham-fisted she was in handling the NYC bombings

Hillary's latest "great mistake" - As bad or worse than the "Deplorables" comment?

In Hacked Fundraiser Recording, Hillary Mocks Bernie Supporters "Living In Their Parents’ Basement"

picture-5.jpg
Sep 30, 2016 10:53 PM

The reason why the Trump campaign has been so eager to find transcripts and recordings of the private speeches Hillary Clinton has delivered during her extensive, lucrative speaking career, is because it is there that she reveals that rare glimpse into what she truly thinks, or at least what $250,000 per hour will get her to believe. One such example is a recently hacked recording of Hillary Clinton, where in a private conversation with campaign donors in February, Clinton distanced herself from progressive goals like “free college, free healthcare” and described her place on the political spectrum as spanning from the center-left to the center-right.

The newly disclosed comments first noticed by the Intercept, came in audio from hacked emails revealed this week by the Washington Free Beacon. Clinton was speaking at a Virginia fundraiser hosted by Beatrice Welters, the former U.S. ambassador to Trinidad and Tobago, and her husband Anthony Welters, the executive chairman of an investment consulting firm founded by former Clinton aid Cheryl Mills.

The hacked audio provides another peek into the ideological chameleon that Hillary is on a day to day basis. As the Intercept notes, "Clinton has been inconsistent in the past about espousing political labels. She has at times touted herself as stalwart liberal. For instance, she said last July: “I take a backseat to no one when you look at my record in standing up and fighting for progressive values.” But a few months later, she told a group in Ohio: “You know, I get accused of being kind of moderate and center. I plead guilty.”

In one segment of the leaked audio, Hillary focused on her opponent at the time, Bernie Sanders, was pointed to successful programs in Scandinavia which provide universal daycare, family leave, and government sponsored healthcare and college education, as policies that he would seek to adopt. "Progressive" Hillary mocked the compared idea of "free college, free healthcare" to the "extreme" ideas promulgated by the right, which include "populism, nationalism and xenophobia."

It is important to recognize what’s going on in this election. Everybody who’s ever been in an election that I’m aware of is quite bewildered because there is a strain of, on the one hand,
the kind of populist, nationalist, xenophobic, discriminatory kind of approach that we hear too much of from the Republican candidates.
And on the other side, there’s just a
deep desire to believe that we can have free college, free healthcare, that what we’ve done hasn’t gone far enough
, and that we just need to, you know, go as far as, you know, Scandinavia, whatever that means, and half the people don’t know what that means, but it’s something that they deeply feel. So as a friend of mine said the other day,
I am occupying from the center-left to the center-right.
And I don’t have much company there. Because it is difficult when you’re running to be president, and you understand how hard the job is — I don’t want to overpromise. I don’t want to tell people things that I know we cannot do.

Recording below:: (see link below)

...an entire generation unexpectedly finding itself in a dead-end economy, it provides a perfect incubator for what according to Hillary is an army of Bernie supporters: "if you’re feeling like you’re consigned to, you know, being a barista... then the idea that maybe, just maybe, you could be part of a political revolution is pretty appealing."

One wonders whose fault it is that millions of young people are stuck in dead end jobs, living in their parents basement, while both Obama and Hillary make TV appearances touting the strength of the economic recovery.

But the punchline was what Hillary, who has been scrambling to secure the much-needed Millennial vote in recent weeks, truly thought about about the millions of young people whose vote she is trying to win: a diatribe of mockery, in which she describes the concept of a political revolution as a "false promise" which has attracted all these disillusioned and disheartened young people "living in their parents' basement." Does Hillary have anything to offer them? No, but she desperately needs their vote, even if behind the scenes at generously paid private functions, she mocks them in front of all those present.

==

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/hacked-recording-hillary-mocks-bernie-supporters-living-their-parents%E2%80%99-basement

Sign in to follow this