drbubb

The Trump Clean-up begins soon (if he wins)

TRUMP as "Mr Fixit" - he understands that...

BEFORE YOU CAN FIX a country, you need to understand that it has problems

(Team Hillary seems to think the only problem is that there is a threat to the system which holds present elites in power)

Milo lists the problems pretty well near the beginning of this interview

BBC Tries to Ambush Milo...With Exactly The Result You'd Expect

Absolutely inspirational stuff.One of the best interviews I've seen during this election.Even better than pat Buchanan's on here the other day

We must give him a chance... to do the Draining-of-the-Swamp

worth watching the video.

'drain the swamp'....

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/11/06/donald-trump-draws-big-crowd-in-moon-twp-days-before-election/

'

As many as 10,000 were welcomed into the hangar, and thousands more were stopped at the gates.

“When we win on Nov. 8…we are going to drain…the…swamp,” the candidate shouted alongside the crowd.'

=

Any 'swamp draining' will unfortunately be very selective:

http://redefininggod.com/2016/10/globalist-agenda-watch-2016-update-23-why-the-globalists-will-announce-trump-as-the-winner-of-the-election/

Of these two family mergers with the elite Jews, there is one that is qualitatively superior to the other, and it is that of the Trumps. Chelsea Clinton married a non-orthodox Jew in a non-traditional ceremony which was co-officiated by a Jewish rabbi and a Christian priest, and she has not converted to Judaism. That being the case, some traditionalist Jews have taken exception to the marriage… Ivanka Trump, on the other hand, kissed all the right asses in all the right ways by converting to Judaism before her Orthodox wedding to an Orthodox Jew with intimate ties to the Chabad-Lubavitch cult.

There are some Good Jews out there...

With God's help, Trump may seek common cause with those,

and have the courage to oppose the Bad Ones.

But the True Revolution has only started

BROKEN ELECTORAL PROCESS needs Fixing

11.08.16 – Voting Machine “Irregularities” Reported in Utah, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, & North Carolina

• Who could have seen this coming?
  • People in numerous states reported problems voting Tuesday due to faulty machines, according to numerous news sources.
  • As NY Daily News reports,
  • In Utah, voting machine problems in the southern part of the state forced poll workers to use paper ballots, with some residents sent to alternate voting locations.

• Machine issues were reported in Wilson County, Tenn. — and at one point all of the county’s machines went down, according to local reports. Voting later resumed manually.
  • In Texas, a computer used by election clerks malfunctioned at a polling place, so officials briefly diverted voters to another polling place more than two miles away.
  • In Louisiana, some early voters were forced to wait as correct machines were installed.
  • ==
  • http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-08/voting-machine-irregularities-reported-utah-tennessee-pennsylvania-north-carolina

It’s Time To Hold The Government Accountable For It’s Actions – Episode 1122

Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 28:01 — 29.7MB)

youtube_website_freedom2.jpg

=

As the economy continues to deteriorates the labor market is showing signs of rolling over. Job hiring and payroll are starting to decline.Consumer credit and student loan debt hits all time highs, the Government is the primary source of consumer credit. After the elections the economic nightmare is going to begin, the economic indicators are showing that the economy will not hold together much longer and we are going to begin to see the economy to start to unravel. The people must hold the government accountable to take back the country. Russia wants to resolve the crisis in Ukraine. The US is flip flopping of what they are going to do after the elections. Russia has sailed its battle group into the Mediterranean and is ready to bomb the terrorists in Aleppo. Murmansk in Russia power grid was hit and explode, there are many without power, was this a cyber attack by the US. US on standby for any type of major cyber attack. Germany says it Russia might interfere with their elections.

I find his work very interesting (from that same link):

So the same Jewish group that brought Putin to power in Russia is now bringing Trump to power in the United States.

"So the same Jewish group that brought Putin to power in Russia is now bringing Trump to power in the United States."

How's that been working out for the Jews?

"So the same Jewish group that brought Putin to power in Russia is now bringing Trump to power in the United States."

How's that been working out for the Jews?

I don't understand the question, or the subtext - can you elaborate a bit on what you're implying here?

Putin is VERY unpopular in Israel and among the Globalists

If they put him into power, they have come to regret it

Putin is VERY unpopular in Israel and among the Globalists

If they put him into power, they have come to regret it

Dr Napoleon says the Globalists hate Putin and are desperate to stop him. It's impossible to know which truthers are legit and which aren't but I personally think Dr N is the real deal - he's very candid about White genocide being the ultimate goal and talks about how the globalists are trying to do this via a 'soft kill' (destroy reproduction + replacement with immigrants).

It's interesting to note which truthers are against Putin and/or Trump as that could be a sign that they're fake. Henry Makow has some good stuff but I've seen him slandering both Putin and Trump in the past so I'm a bit weary of him now.

Garincho posting this here because the other thread I couldn't reply too.

'Now 9/2. Have you got all your bets on or are you waiting for better confirmation?

My original plan was to roll over my Brexit stake and bets and then add more as the night progressed.'

My original stakes were based roughly around 3.8 iirc.I added some more on the night at 5.7,then watched as he rolled out to 12

I had two plans.

1) He winds Florida-I then steadily load on as much as I can at whatever the odds

2) He loses Florida-I then wait till he's out wide and then if he looked like he was going to be competitive in Penn to add some more at long odds just in case.

In the end we went route 1 but at times trying to load bets on BF was near impossible as the market was so fluid but I was careful to make sure he was winning Florida before I did.His odds went down pretty quickly from thereonin,be interesting to see a chart.I got more on all the way to about 1.8.

I trebled my original stake but was unable to get the motherload on at a price that made it worth the risk.When he was evens and under there was still a chance she could have won it.Too much risk too little reward and I'd had a cracking night.Don't be greedy hey.

Did you put any on?

Yes I was similar in that I trebled my original stake overall with various bets, some before the election, others on the night. When San Antonio came in for the Democrats in Texas his odds were about 9/1 and I should have put a bit more on then - I was watching Styx and he said SA was nothing to worry about as it's a safe blue seat. So in hindsight I should have put more on then as effectively nothing had changed, but the odds had jumped. It was still close at that point though so he still could have lost overall.

But like you say that's just being greedy. I did well out of it and have about 50 small stake accumulators with various sports picks in. So I should hopefully get a bit more in May-July when they settle.

I'm honestly missing it, there'll never be another election like this again - if it was a film it would have been dismissed as too far fetched!

What do you think to Marine Le Pen's chances in France next year? The odds had been as high as 6/1 but tumbled to 2/1 after Trump's victory. Maybe they'll creep back up when the dust settles on this but there's no guarantee.

Paddy Power payed out early on Clinton bets and then had to pay out again on Trump, hahaha.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2147833/paddy-power-stung-for-3-5million-as-trump-shock-victory-leaves-bookies-out-of-pocket/

One woman put £450,000 on Clinton, which would've returned £630,000 including the stake.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3828255/Barmy-brilliant-Brave-woman-bets-500-000-euros-Hillary-Clinton-win-presidential-race-political-wager.html

They both should've been coming on here, it would've saved them a lot of money. Clinton could've won but no way it was ever a done deal and I had no intention of putting a penny on her at the odds being offered.

One woman put £450,000 on Clinton, which would've returned £630,000 including the stake.

Mwahahahahahahahahahaha! :lol:

Donald Trump Must Keep His Promise to Prosecute The Clinton Crime Family

"we have to remove the criminals... at the top of the Justice Dept"

November 10, 2016,

Giuliani cites 'deep and disturbing issues' in Clinton pardon

VIDEO at link

Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani says President Obama should not pardon Hillary Clinton for any crimes she may have committed before he leaves office.

“There are deep and disturbing issues there,” Giuliani, a key Donald Trump adviser and former federal prosecutor, said Thursday on Fox News’s “Fox & Friends,” citing the Clinton Foundation.

“That’s why I don’t think President Obama should pardon her,” Giuliani added. "I think President Obama should leave it to the system that we all believe in to determine, is she innocent or is she guilty?”

==

> http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/305366-giuliani-obama-shouldnt-pardon-clinton

I know lol, it's unreal. There's others too, but she was the worst I could find.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/us-presidential-election-betting-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-2016-11?r=US&IR=T

To be fair,the Betfair market had £100,000 looking for a home either side of Hillary for good chunks of the night.

You get better odds on BF even allowing for a commission.If you're betting that sort of money via a High St bookie then you're getting hosed in the first place.

All that crap about the bookies losing money is horse sh1t.They all hedge their exposure via their book and Betfair anyway.

Yes I was similar in that I trebled my original stake overall with various bets, some before the election, others on the night. When San Antonio came in for the Democrats in Texas his odds were about 9/1 and I should have put a bit more on then - I was watching Styx and he said SA was nothing to worry about as it's a safe blue seat. So in hindsight I should have put more on then as effectively nothing had changed, but the odds had jumped. It was still close at that point though so he still could have lost overall.

But like you say that's just being greedy. I did well out of it and have about 50 small stake accumulators with various sports picks in. So I should hopefully get a bit more in May-July when they settle.

I'm honestly missing it, there'll never be another election like this again - if it was a film it would have been dismissed as too far fetched!

What do you think to Marine Le Pen's chances in France next year? The odds had been as high as 6/1 but tumbled to 2/1 after Trump's victory. Maybe they'll creep back up when the dust settles on this but there's no guarantee.

Agreed.

Mush as I'd probably vote for le Pen if I was French,I'll wait till nearer the time to assess where the value is.Having said that,I'm anticipating that I'll end up putting money on Juppe.I think the French as a whole are an election away from putting le Pen into power.

I'll need to do some studying from hereonin.

Big German elections too.Not sure how liquid either market will be on Betfair.

Paddy Power payed out early on Clinton bets and then had to pay out again on Trump, hahaha.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2147833/paddy-power-stung-for-3-5million-as-trump-shock-victory-leaves-bookies-out-of-pocket/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3828255/Barmy-brilliant-Brave-woman-bets-500-000-euros-Hillary-Clinton-win-presidential-race-political-wager.html

They both should've been coming on here, it would've saved them a lot of money. Clinton could've won but no way it was ever a done deal and I had no intention of putting a penny on her at the odds being offered.

What were they thinking?

Agreed.

Mush as I'd probably vote for le Pen if I was French,I'll wait till nearer the time to assess where the value is.Having said that,I'm anticipating that I'll end up putting money on Juppe.I think the French as a whole are an election away from putting le Pen into power.

I'll need to do some studying from hereonin.

Big German elections too.Not sure how liquid either market will be on Betfair.

What were they thinking?

There's not much money at all on BF for the French elections although I suppose it's quite early. There's the Dutch election in March next year too although I can't find any odds on that at all.

To be fair,the Betfair market had £100,000 looking for a home either side of Hillary for good chunks of the night.

You get better odds on BF even allowing for a commission.If you're betting that sort of money via a High St bookie then you're getting hosed in the first place.

All that crap about the bookies losing money is horse sh1t.They all hedge their exposure via their book and Betfair anyway.

Most high street bookies cap Political bet payouts at £25,000 too with Ladbrokes being the highest I could find at £100,000. I wonder if some of these people knew that when they put the bets on - I reckon some of them might not have!

I don't believe that Clinton won the popular vote either. I reckon they vote rigged a few million which still wasn't enough. It's a bit like the Brexit result where they couldn't swing anymore than they did because of being caught out.

There's not much money at all on BF for the French elections although I suppose it's quite early. There's the Dutch election in March next year too although I can't find any odds on that at all.

BF make cash on transactions so if there's a demand for a market they'll put one up.

French Presidential has £180,000 already in it which is promising for next April May.I already had le pen at 8 from a while back she's now 3.It was only specualtive.