Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Clinton Health news taboo: Careers are imploding

Clinton Health news taboo: Careers are imploding

Tell the truth about Hillary's health problems on the MSM, and your career may implode

Remember this:

FIRED!? What Did Dr. Drew Say About Hillary's Health?

Published on Aug 26, 2016

On Thursday, the HLN cable network announced they would cancel Dr. Drew Pinsky’s show, “Dr. Drew On Call,” giving little more details than to say they had “mutually agreed to air the final episode of his show on September 22.”

It has been followed by other examples,

like the guy who worked for Huffpost, until he started asking questions about Hillary's Health

Huffington Post TERMINATED Me For Questioning Hillary's Health

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHhNr5jeTIw

Here's another suspicious departure:

Greta Van Susteren leaving Fox News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeQ1gzniNpc

What's going on here?

Greta focused a Report / and a Poll on Hillary's health just before she was fired

CORRUPTION! Yesterday Greta Van Susteren asked people on ...

2 days ago - Yesterday Greta Van Susteren asked people on Twitter if she should make a segment on Hillary's health. ...

Why would anyone engage their audience with such a provocative poll then immediately resign the next day. From a ...

Greta herself wrote:

"On Thursday night, I made my decision and informed Fox News of my decision that I was leaving Fox News Channel per my contract," Van Susteren wrote on her Facebook page Tuesday. "Fox has not felt like home to me for a few years and I took advantage of the clause in my contract which allows me to leave now. The clause had a time limitation, meaning I could not wait."

In July, Van Susteren told The Daily Beast in a piece defending former Fox News Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes that she had a long-term contract but would be happy returning to teaching or law if she loses that contract.

"My contract is with the corporation," she said at the time. "I'm not trying to get a new one."

Why is this topic so taboo?

GROUNDS TO SUE !

/ at 28 minutes, Mike Rivero talks about Hillary's HIT LIST of enemies:

"They now have grounds to sue their former employers for wrongful dismal.

I hope they sue. I hope they sue them out of existence" /

What Really Happened Show: Michael Rivero Wednesday 9/14/16: (Commercial Free Video)

Sign in to follow this