DISCERNING others : new topics (KO'Keefe v Max, Zen G)

"People have speculated that Trump might be a target for an assassination attempt (for obvious reasons), and I don't rule that out.

But I think it will be HRC who will be disposed of - she is used up, and is no longer good-for-task.
And if the wheels of justice keep turning, then not only Hillary but other shadowy powers surrounding her will be exposed.
Do you really think a full exposure of the shadowy puppet masters will be allowed to happen?
Isn't disposing of HRC something they would try, to save their own skin?
Take a look at the end of the movie Network (Link given)
This is how real monsters, like Hillary's masters, behave"

- post #18, above: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20950

Listen to the last 20 seconds of this Report

SR 1171 – Clinton – Severe Coughing Attack in Cleveland

Perhaps Bill has the same feeling as I do, that HRC will never be back in the White House,

and she may not even survive into 2017

The most cruel thing would be if her elites "pulled the plug on her" (in some unknown fashion) just before the election, so that they could prevent a Trump landslide.

A sudden death might give Obama the excuse he needs to postpone the election, and hold onto power.

Then, we might be looking at a likely Revolution, with Patriots in the Military support Trump, or some other leader

=

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally got to listen to some of the Max Igan drama.

1. That these idiots got so much money shows how stupid the alt-media audience is.

2. Ken is clearly a con-man.

3. Max is also a con-man. He should have known immediately that what Ken was proposing was impossible.

I found Ken's aggressive defence very hard to listen to. It sounded like alot of loud waffle.

Anyone who donated money to this hairbrained scheme needs a common sense transplant.

Facial tattoos are always a red flag for me.

I'm very biased when it comes to Max, so I can't see where he'd be a part of the con...stupid, yeah...he once supported OPPT but hard for me to see him as a conman. I

think Max was a little 'too' enamored with O'Keefe to see the writing on the wall until other's came up to him with their worries, then Max started looking backwards and seeing how easy it was for O'Keefe in so many avenues. Just like I keep saying about N.Keenan...it's obvious NK can't come back to the states but I think he at one time worked for the cabal and they just basically leave him alone to 'do his thing' now.

Simon Parkes had a video out about re preparing on Project Camelot that the cabal wants to replace her with a clone. Sorry, I've got a pretty open mind to a lot of the military industrial complex being years ahead of us in technology but I just can't wrap my brain around cloning her.

It is a bit crazy trying to figure out what they've got up their sleeve though. It's pretty obvious she and her husband Bill won't be alive much longer and 'they' knew this before any of us did so why did they stick with Hillary when they had Sanders? Makes NO sense. Sanders was a shoe-in for them. He's loyal like all the other career politicians are and with the email scandal and Benghazi why did they stick with HC???

As for DrBubb's question : Do you really think a full exposure of the shadowy puppet masters will be allowed to happen?"
No, I don't. What I think is the Illuminati is being dismantled but we the little people will find out like we've found out everything else... years later....

I think HC is going to be their patsy...she'll end up taking all the blame and when the White House is dismantled, everyone else will just slowly fade into the background and poor, poor, concussion brained Hillary will not remember what happened and the world will forgive her.

You've got the failed coup in Turkey- now apparent U.S. was behind that- and Erdogan being schooled by Putin that Erdogan was dispensable and he better get on the winning team, Merkel realizing she shouldn't have listened to her Illuminati masters because Germany is in total chaos....she's rebelling but too late for her, she's a has been. France ready to do a Frexit and all the people there putting their foot down...Obama being treated like the scum he is in China....Brazil and Venezuela in an uproar....Obama not even wanting to meet up with the leader of Phillipines HAHA I'm still laughing over that one....Obama agreeing to fix the mess with Putin in Syria, and on and on and on I could go; it's obvious there's been a checkmate with the Illuminati but since all these families are related, I think they will do it 'kindly' with their kin and we'll never know the whole story.

For some reason I still wonder if Trump is really running? I know it sounds CRAZY but I keep hearing him say he'd run "only if I have to" and then all the times Trump has said "I'm only the messenger".....it's quite obvious now that there are many involved in tearing the sanction part of the Illuminati down, including Assange and then I recall Assange when he said about Trump being " a phenomenal surprise"

My memories of 9/11 are very vivid because I was travelling that day or I should have been... before my trip I had changed my return flight from the 11th to the 12th of September 2001 for no particular reason that I could fathom at the time other than some instinct to do it.

I was sorting through some old papers the other day. I am a hoarder. I hate to throw anything away. I think I get it from my mother she was brought up during the Second world war. A time of rationing and hardship ( blood sweat toil and tears ) my Grandfather ( her father ) was away on duty with the army and she was at home in Oxfordshire with her mother and two sisters ever fearful of invasion ( If the Germans come you and your sisters hide down the well ) and worried for safety of her Dad. It was a time of " make do and mend " .

The point being something so profound stays with you all your life and it's etched into your DNA and passed to your children and in everything you do for the rest of your life whether you are concious of it or not.

Don't throw anything away unless you are absolutely 100% certain it will never needed or cannot be adapted and used again. Hence the psychological need to keep hold of everything long after there is any rational need to and the reason why I had kept the documentation of my flight change.

I covered in a post I made a few years ago my abberation at 3 am on the morning of 9/11.

I awoke in the night with a shiver that sixth sense you get of something watching you. The hairs on your neck stood on end with electricity...a tingling and suspended in mid air I will never forget the image of what I can only describe as a death mask. Something strangely akin to the moulded face you see on a Hollywood Oscar. Now this is something that was puzzling to me at the time... I blinked...thought perhaps it was part of a dream tried to refocus and looked again...it's still there...again..it's still there..one more time...

By now I am wide awake and it's like something is in the room with me. I decide to turn away and go back to sleep. In some kind of denial...confused and annoyed with myself for the thought in my mind that this was some kind of premonition of my demise.

It wasn't ....but maybe it was someone elses

WOW....just reading this gave me goosebumps.

Problem is that the only excuse left for Igan, is ignorance or stupidity. And if he wants to claim that he was too stupid to know that you can't exempt yourself from taxation through the signing of an unilateral contract, then nobody should be listening to Igan anyways.

Igan had to know that what Ken was proposing was impossible and illegal. They were both in it for the money and based on the exotic and luxurious areas they mentioned "working" in, they clearly enjoyed burning through their ill gotten wealth.

Yeah, there are so many fantasies swirling around.

People believe nonsense like

+ You can protect yourself from the machinery (and taxation) of governments by signing a document

+ UCC filings can be used to make new laws

+ There are tens of Trillions of wealth sitting in Collateral accounts, waiting to be "released"

+ There are wealthy families out there who want to give away big money to currency speculators

+ A currency reset, that reduces the value of the US dollar, will suddenly make poor Americans wealthier,

rather than worse-off

None of these things are logical, but people still invest belief in them

Actually there's some movement there, not in the signing of a unilateral contract but with taking back your name. Anna von Reitz is going strong at it daily and people are taking her advice but there's this....she's not asking for money to do this, she gives the info free of charge and tells everyone how to do it. I have to admit you're right, why on earth would Max fall into this? I never delved into exactly what this was all supposed to entail but freedom shouldn't cost a dime.

SENDING AN INTENTION to Hillary.

I started doing this 2-3 days ago, but I am not going to claim credit for what happened

SR 1171 – Clinton – Severe Coughing Attack in Cleveland

Here's what I came up with:

I sent her the INTENTION that she have a physical reaction, every time she lies.

I don't think her nose will grow, but maybe she will cough.

If enough people from all over the world send out this intention while focusing on her throat,

we may be able to get her to stop campaigning, and/or stop lying.

This is much kinder than sending her a darker intention. She can stay healthy, if she sticks to telling the Truth

Actually there's some movement there, not in the signing of a unilateral contract but with taking back your name.

Just a general observation. There's a tendency to focus on the "methodology" rather than the goal that the person is trying to achieve.

To paraphrase, what Ken and Anna (maybe), are trying to do, is not pay taxes that go to fund wars.

What method they use to try to achieve that, is irrelevant. That specific goal is impossible under the current framework of laws.

(can we discuss this narrative here?

I could not help but think of Hillary Clinton, when I heard him describe satanism):

Mark Passio unloads on "inauthentic women"

Mark Passio - Unholy Feminine & Satanic Epi-Eugenics Pt1 - Free Your Mind 4 2016

Nearly all women are hooked on hypergamy

95% of divorce court rulings favor women, who have "programmed" expectations

Mark Passio - Unholy Feminine & Satanic Epi-Eugenics Pt2 - Free Your Mind 4 2016

The "male privilege" narrative, allows females to go on happily draining white men's wallets

He heard from a Millennial woman:

"I would prefer that someone else do my thinking for me."

Instead, Mark Passio's attitude is:

"Ignorance is Evil."

COMMENTS - from under the Video, above

I only found this O'Keefe character a day or so ago, out of interest I watched a 2nd video and realised exactly what he was within minutes. How on earth you people were duped by him is beyond me. This is happening over and over again with "Free Energy" scams "Hollow Earth" etc. etc.
I definitely thought "World Citizen" was super commie ..How incredibly sad for Max & all the people he's let down and swindled. Those red flags need to always be checked then double checked. Thank you!
It's an indescribable disappointment to see two men cut from the same cloth acting in this way. There are flaws in all of us. The key factor is who is doing all that he could do to save the planet and those who live on it? He doesn't sell out state secrets for money as does Hilary Clinton and that dark breed of theirs. Ken O'Keefe is undoubtedly and irrefutably a true 'Spiritual Warrior.'
The money is securely under ken's protection. The only money spent has been for the lawyer fees and to pay his team. He continues to work on this project with no pay yet to himself.
+Kathleen St. Clare According to his team that is not true. Ken will be pocketing the World Citizens funding money which is over 133,000$. "Under his protection" is a euphemism at best.
Sounds to me like two white males fighting over a piece of exotic ass........Sophia. The Jewish elite sent her to divide and conquer. That's why they chose the name Sophia...as in the Pistis Sophia or Gnostic Sophia. The movement has to be beyond a piece of ass. I don't care how wonderful she is or might seem.
Folks follow the money. Max lives hand to mouth on donations, and never promises anything but a weekly radio show, which he DELIVERS. Ken has $113,000 in his pocket from the indiegogo campaign, currently in a non extraditable country and has yet to deliver on that campaign as promised. He's also not delivered on past fund raisers. Ken's team left him. Those are the facts.
Wow ! So very sad that two great people like Max and Ken have been brought to this point. I've just listened to Richie Allen's show and have to say that Ken didn't sound very convincing to say the least. I've come to respect Richie over the last few years and think he handled himself in the interview with restraint. However, Ken is a fighter in nature and what did Richie expect his reaction would be ? Well done Richie "big respect man." I really don't know the truth or the real details of what's been going on, but I get the basics and don't really want to believe Max, even though I respect Max a lot. Nevertheless, Ken please give as much evidence you can to support your claims, for your great reputation is on the line.

My Final Comment On Ken O'Keefe, Max Igan & The World Citizen Contract.

Published on Sep 7, 2016

Fair play to Richie for calling the lawyer. The whole World Citizen thing is pointless due to the current mode of warfare in the west anyway (and the west is who this contract is aimed at, obviously). Hybrid Wars are fought in such a way that it would never be possible to prove in a court that your tax money was going towards destabilising a proxy power. It's a fantasy. Whether the O'Keefe guy is genuine or not isn't the point, he's a complete retard.

So basically thr lawyer affirmed that ken was right and that you and max are fucking stupid baboons like we knew, great

Ken really sounds like an arrogant, narcissistic sociopath who doesn't like being confronted or asked a question he doesn't like. I'm so disappointed I thought he was a man of integrity
Anyone with a reasonable capacity to think, listening to Ken's interview, would find within the first five minutes that his whole attitude condemns him, and marks him out as guilty. Sometimes Richie annoys me, because he does have a tendency to interrupt his interviewees but in this case, since Ken simply would NOT answer the questions Richie asked him, the interruptions were more than justified. If Ken is innocent, he would surely have played it low key, listened to the questions, and produced direct and honest responses to them….
(and finally, good luck to this guy - there may be many like him in jail now):
There is no law that says you a man has to pay tax. You can only be prosecuted if you submit a tax return. International law on funding terrorism forbids any man helping to fund it if he knows about this. We don't need Ken o keef we just all need to wake the fuck up.

Thanks DrBubb

I found this on Richie's site, seems this is KOK's mode of operandi

this is incredible Dejà vu for me! Years ago, Ken claimed he had been "kidnapped" while on a convoy mission to Gaza. I knew someone whose brother was in the convoy (stranded in Libya, as it turned out, as the mission was no longer the convoy, but getting KEN to Gaza) who asked me, given my commitment to Palestine, my support of the Right of Return and no less than that, and my history of not really caring about the "high profile" of someone when examining his/her actions regarding Palestine, to find out what i could so as to help his brother and the rest of the members stranded in Libya without money or visas. I started collecting information, and so much stuff popped up. I invited Ken to offer his side of the story, he sent me first a thing he called a "contract" but all it was was a pre-contract negotiation, no contract at all. I further had obtained all the documents proving that their broker sent them back the money and the ship itself was not hired for the convoy, thus, entitled and with the legal papers to leave the harbour. Ken jumped on the ship, Ken wanted the ship to be dragged back to Libya, for EVERYONE on that ship to be arrested, including him and the other 9 activists, for the NATO to be involved, etc. etc. It was a major circus. Ken could have "explained" his side, I invited him to after telling him the contract was not a contract, so he'd have to explain some issues. He wanted the questions first. I refused to do it, as all the other participants either agreed or refused to be interviewed, (all of them but him agreed except for the port authority in Libya and Ellie who was the Press Manager of the Road to Hope Convoy). Ken not only demanded having the questions first, he hee-hawed around with accusations in a series of emails (the content of which are in the footnotes of the report itself). The guy ALWAYS tries to get out of interviews if he is not promised a Tazibao for himself. He wants full control and if he can't get it, there is a problem with the person asking him for an interview. He's only good at talking in front of a camera with a script. This is the link, scroll down to the footnotes for a repeat of what he did to me, now being done to
you.

https://wewritewhatwelike.com/.../truth-justice-and.../

Mr Chanter cannot stop talking about it ... and may be playing a useful role

Ken O'Keefe v. Richie Allen, featuring Max Igan

Published on 7 Sep 2016

Recent interviews discussing Ken Okeefe's World Citizen Initiative/Contract deconstructed.

Totally agree with you.Fantastic video again dude.Delighted that you did a u-turn and re-posted your videos that you removed.
You balanced opinion is very important to a lot of people.Thank you.
+C.W. Chanter Ha! Paul and I have been going back and forth over the past couple days about journalistic standards when it comes to various players in this industry. We will discuss it on the next live stream. Thanks for the shout out!
photo.jpg
No problem, I love and endorse your channel
Mr Chanter a great analysis of RA hatchet / hack job. I found the whole argument (not an interview) painful to listen to. I have no dogs in this fight but RA was fekin awful, pushing Ken's buttons from the start. Anger 11 - 0 Objectivity. A totally missed opportunity for RA, Ken and supporters on both sides. Shame.

I enjoyed Richie's comment most LOL

photo.jpg
So basically thr lawyer affirmed that ken was right and that you and max are fucking stupid baboons like we knew, great
photo.jpg
Behave yourself please...
photo.jpg
I cant, not when we had the best chance ever and these morons are ruining it because they are stupid attention whores. 
photo.jpg
Nabil...congratulations. You are without doubt, the most monumentally stupid motherfucker I have ever come across in my life. That takes some doing, but you made it.

Will have to listen to the video above with headphones DrBubb, sound isn't great on my laptop

haha - lot's of attention-seekers are all over this (I write with some irony)

Even Hopegirl (and her gentle black boyfriend) have stepped forward with a 2-Hour Video

Ken O'Keefe WCS When Crowdfunding Goes Wrong Real Speaks Commentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUKnAgmo0f4

My goodness: 2:12 Hours!

Why not make a 5-10 minute comment??

I listened a few minutes, and then gave up - too unfocused for me

My goodness: 2:12 Hours!

Why not make a 5-10 minute comment??

Agree, there are many great video's on YouTube but people have to describe themselves or why they're doing a video, yadda yadda yadda for the first 5 minutes and they lose their audience because of it. Why can't they state this is about___ and if they want to ask for donations etc., add it at the end ??

Archived