Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Trump vs Clinton : The Classic Debates

In attempting to demonstrate how dangerous Donald would be with nuclear weapons, Hillary Clinton gives away top secret nuclear weapon information.

http://truepundit.com/pentagon-hillary-clinton-should-be-arrested-for-leaking-top-secret-nuclear-intelligence-on-national-tv/

"A top-ranking DOD intelligence source said. “What she did compromises our national security. She is cavalier and reckless and in my opinion should be detained and questioned so we can unravel why she did what she did.”"

"She is cavalier and reckless"

Yep.

She kept saying: "That's how Donald is..." in a robotic and rehearsed way.

While lying, and showing us what she is.

"I will cut taxes for the Middle Class, and Debt will not increase"

A Liar, who is also incredibly unlike-able.

I wonder what percentage of Americans would like her neck stretched.

The whole business about forcing Trump to "accept the result" is a warning they want to Steal it with Voter fraud.

Trump may need a 10 points+ landslide to counter the vote fraud

VERY Organized Crime

Hillary Shadow Campaign Exposed By Citizen Journalist

DEBATE comment : Sensible, from TonyC's Blog

fbender7 says:

Donald was Donald and Hillary was Hillary. No winner or loser in my opinion. Nothing new to report. Hillary was well rehearsed and kept looking down at her notes a zillion times while she was talking. Donald was spontaneous and genuine as usual. Hillary kept saying, “We need to do this…we need to do that…” – a sure sign of ineptitude. Donald would say, “I’m going to do this…I’m going to do that…” – a sign that he might actually get something done if elected. Hillary has yet to be held accountable for her email scandal, the 4 murdered Americans in Libya, or her failed foreign policy as Sec of State. The debate reinforced my choice of Donald as prez. The moderator was the best of the 3 debates. After the debate, they were playing audio of two political analysts discussing the debate. They were both clearly in Hillary’s corner.

=

> https://caldaro.wordpress.com/2016/10/19/wednesday-update-566/#comments

Most Clitnon leaning newspapers-ie 95% of them-led with the DOnald won't concede headline.

https://news.grabien.com/story-flashback-gore-refuses-concede-election-demands-recount-ensu

'Al Gore, speaking from the White House the week after having lost the general election, explains why he refused to concede the race:

"The effort that I have underway is simply to make sure that all of the votes are counted, and when the issues that are now being considered in the Florida Supreme Court are decided, that will be an important point. But I don't want to speculate what the court will do."'

A good analysis and commentary from David Seaman

- who did not back Trump until sometime After he was iced by Huffpost

"I think she's a hateful person... who is corrupt"

DONALD TRUMP WON THE FINAL DEBATE; BYE HILLARY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ828-vONKM

Don't forget, in the first debate Hillary had an ear piece feeding her answers!!
- AND very unfair moderation

Give the Money Back, Hillary

Gingrich on final debate: He kept scoring, she kept failing

I LISTENED a Second Time ... this time along with the RedIce People.

The Final Presidential Debate Live: Trump vs Hillary, Nationalism vs Globalism

What really impressed me this time was how many whooping lies Hillary told.

It amazes me that people could actually believe those lies

Trump clearly won this, and it helped that there was a moderator who only favored Hillary by maybe 55%/45%

The DEBATE LIES of Hillary

/ 1 / Revealed Here

Hillary And DNC Busted! Caught Lying In Debate! Judge And NSA “The Big Deception”! Brazile Guilty!

Hillary and the DNC did what Donald Trump said - per Wikileaks, and the Leaks were NOT made by the Russians, many experts say

/ 2 / And Here

Fact-Checking Hillary Clinton's Presidential Debate Lies

Published on Oct 20, 2016

Stefan Molyneux fact-checks Hillary Clinton's claims from the third and final Presidential debate and explains why media falsehoods can lead to massive destruction and war.

This possibility occurred to me also

SR1281 - Was Crooked Clinton Fed Debate #3 Questions?

Cheers for that Doc.Now you point it out,it is kind of weiord that she was able to answer in exactly the right time.

Nothing would surprise me any more.

Although I thought the moderator did the best job of all of them

"Although I thought the moderator did the best job of all of them"

I agree,

I don't like the guy, though I liked his father (Mike Wallace) and he is (also) a Harvard Grad, his class was 1969 (?)

I find him too much of a Lefty.

But I do think he was the best of the moderators - but sharing the questions would lessen my new-found respect for him

HE GOT ARRESTED AT HARVARD.

Wallace graduated Harvard in good company, counting actor Tommy Lee Jones and future vice president Al Gore among his classmates. During his senior year in 1969, Wallace was covering a peaceful student protest against the Vietnam War when the campus called in state police to clear the demonstration; Wallace was among those arrested and taken to jail. While there, he used his only phone call to dial in a report to campus radio station WHRB. He signed off the verbal correspondence with, “This is Chris Wallace in custody.”

HE AVOIDED CBS ON PURPOSE.

After working at The Boston Globe and several local television affiliates, Wallace was offered a job at CBS News in Washington in 1975 but turned it down. The reason? His father and stepfather had been longtime CBS employees and the younger Wallace feared accusations of nepotism. He took a job at an NBC affiliate before moving on to becoming chief White House correspondent and Meet the Press host for NBC in the 1980s.

==

> http://mentalfloss.com/article/87417/8-things-you-might-not-know-about-chris-wallace

Sign in to follow this