Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

x

Part 5:

x

=====

Pence clearly won this, in my view.

Better facts, and strong counter-attack, while sounding mature the whole time.

And, thank goodness, the moderation was fair.

MOST UNLIKABLE Ticket?

Mike Pence vs. Tim Kaine | Vice Presidential Debate Analysis

Hillary Clinton / Tim Kaine seems like a ticket of two very unlikable people - will anyone turn up to vote for them?

Many may want to vote against them

Tim Kaine tried hard to get Pence to answer ti LIES in the mainstream media - how thoroughly obnoxious this is !

We have seen how this works now...

The debate is a Draw, or Trump wins it slightly, and the media spins it like he lost it,

focusing on only his worst moments and ignoring the biased moderation

Then Hillary goes into Hiding and Resting up for the next debate, and her dirty machine goes into Spin mode

Jim Fetzer & Preston James - Analysis 1st Debate Trump~Clinton

Anyone as fed up as me, sees we need to put an End to this corrupt system, the sooner the better

Jeff Rense & Jim Fetzer - Rigged Debate & Endless Corruption

right now Clinton is holding 240 sure electorial college votes to Trumps 164.

with 134 "unsure" and 270 required to win it.

Trump needs to take 107 of those 134 to win by a hairs breadth.

I reckon Clinton will take 91 of them leaving 43 for trump.

making the end result 331 electoral vollege votes for Clinton

and 207 for Trump.

Not much left to say now. Unless Trump pulls a blinder in the next two debates he has already lost.

Im book marking this post to compare with the final result.

It's all fantasy.

She's not holding anything.

She cannot even fill a small gymnasium. How is she going to get "her voters" to show up at the polls.

In the end, she may rely on Dead People to try to steal the election. That's very much her style: Lie, Cheat, Steal.

Americans need to put an end to that... and her

EQUALITY FOR WOMEN? Let's end REAL Sexism ..

If Stefan Molyneux was in the debate:

The "War On Women" Question | If I Was Donald Trump

"We need to start talking about this as a society..."

"If you get in the ring, be prepared for the consequence"

No more 'snowflake' defenses, Ladies !

This is a tough job that she is auditioning for

Grandma's little helpers

Debate Answers Revealed Ahead of Event

It's all fantasy.

She's not holding anything.

She cannot even fill a small gymnasium. How is she going to get "her voters" to show up at the polls.

In the end, she may rely on Dead People to try to steal the election. That's very much her style: Lie, Cheat, Steal.

Americans need to put an end to that... and her

Clinton voters don't "need" to go to a gymnasium to know her views and policy positions. They've been going for 30 years, her support is strong and well known, Last time she ran for election she won with 67%.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_New_York,_2006

She didn't "lose" to Obama because she was unpopular, either of them would have won the 2008/12 election, she lost because Obama was even more popular.

People go to Trump rallies for the "show" [of stupidity]. I've seen exactly zero evidence that there is any popular support to have him actually in charge of their lives. In fact it seems very likely at this juncture that he is "working" for the Clintons - at least that's what a significant portion of the Republican party believe.

"People go to Trump rallies for the "show" [of stupidity]..."

Thanks for that comment.

Let's continue the discussion in 4 weeks, after the election, and after your latest "holiday"

Debate # 2 ; ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER, than Words

WATCH Full Second Presidential Debate Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton October 9th 2016 HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_L-opHEVC8

+ They (Hillary and the Mods) started in with the Trump tape from Question #1

The "virtue signaling" from the Satanic one were truly disgusting. Trump blew it off rather effectively, focusing on her failures

+ At about 12 minutes the Donald flipped it around, and starting talking about Bill's behavior & Hillary laughing at a rape victim

+ Hillary spoke about "going high" when others go low, and then plunged straight into the deep mud.

Trump respond, saying things like: "I was surprised to see Bernie Sanders sign on with the devil"

+ Hillary said, "I am very sorry about that" (in relation to the email situation - Does that remedy the law-breaking?)

Trump: "Deleting the 39,000 emails came AFTER the subpoena."

Hillary: "That's simply not true."

+ They moved onto healthcare, where Hillary waffled about Obamacare, and Trump gave facts and figures,
speaking about the risings costs ("numbers nobody ever saw before"), and how it might be fixed

+ They moved onto healthcare, where Hillary waffled about Obamacare, and Trump gave facts and figures,
speaking about the risings costs ("numbers nobody ever saw before"), and how it might be fixed

+ Question about Islam-a-phobia; Trump: There is a problem. We have to face up to it.
Hillary pandered to the Muslim in the audience, referring the Khans.
Trump said: Capt. Khan was an American hero. If I was President, he would be alive today.
The Mod and Trump spoke about how the ban on Muslims morphed into extreme vetting

+ The talked about Trump's Tax return, which he handled well, and then there was a question about Tax law.
Trump said he would get rid of the carried interest provision, and that Hillary could have done something about
the tax returns years ago: "She's been in Washington for 30 years... and left things as they are for her friends".

Hillary said that Trump paid Zero in taxes.

(my notes stop at about halfway)

The Spinners-for-Hillary are still busy

Donald Trump won the debate. He's a crazy candidate but Hillary Clinton is a poor one
Telegraph.co.uk‎ - 1 hour ago
Donald Trump won the second presidential debate, but only according to the terrible standards of this election. ...
He ran rings around Clinton several times. ...
Trump admitted that he doesn’t always talk to his vice presidential candidate and threatened to jail his opponent if he wins.

It wasn't a blow out for Donald Trump like the last debate, but Hillary Clinton still won this.

==

More news for Trump Clinton debate

===

WTF debate did Tory-graph watch??

Variety POLL:
Donald Trump : 61.19% (91,055 votes)
Hillary Clinton : 38.81% (57,756 votes) : 148.811 Total Votes

Donald Trump Held Tremendous Press Conference with Bill Clinton Accusers Pre 2nd Debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1L9HC1ukpc

/ with the conference ahead of time, he could soft-pedal this issue in the 2nd debate /

Trump Explodes on Clinton w/ Truth: Alex Jones Freaks Out Pounds Desk

An independent-ish opinion from a Hillary-supporter

Live with Dave After the 2nd Presidential Debate

Streamed live 3 hours ago

Dave will be live after the debate tonight at 10:30pm EST talking Trump, Hillary, and the state of the election.

Glenn Beck's Blaze has been very anti-Trump

Donald Trump won the debate because Hillary Clinton is so incredibly bad at this (Life?)

Oct. 10, 2016
Matt Walsh
13962728.1285175.jpg

Matt Walsh is a blogger, writer, speaker, and professional truth sayer.

On Friday, a tape surfaced of Donald Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women. Two days later, in the midst of the fallout, Hillary Clinton managed to lose to him in a debate. It was a historic feat of political incompetence.

What we have to understand is that Hillary Clinton, based on her own personality and skill, would at this point in her life have risen as far as the position of DMV shift supervisor. Maybe community college gender studies professor if she got the right breaks. But her actual resume is entirely the result of her fortunate (and also extremely unfortunate) marital arrangement.

She didn’t get here on her own. She is not the feminist hero her supporters want so badly for her to be. She’s an ill equipped, corrupt and viscerally unlikable woman whose greatest accomplishment in life was marrying a serial rapist. She’s not ready for prime time, never has been, never will be, and it showed tonight.

I have no idea what the polls will say or how any of it played outside of my living room, but from where I sit, I’d say Trump not only won, but won handily (no pun intended). He put Hillary on the defensive. He forced her to give embarrassingly insufficient answers on her emails and her treatment of her husband’s assault victims, among other issues. Importantly, he got her to bust out her patented “evil step mother” cackle on a number of occasions.

She fumbled and bumbled her way through most of it. At one point she delivered a line she thought was hilarious and paused for laughter that never came. It was so humiliating that it almost made me feel bad for her, which was a very confusing and uncomfortable feeling. Amazingly, she never conjured up a single compelling comeback, which is even more incredible considering she must have known and prepared ahead of time for every attack he’d launch. It was like if the New England Patriots recorded their opponents’ sideline signals and then went on to lose all of their games anyway.

Again, I don’t know how anyone else received this part, but I liked it when Trump promised to have Hillary Clinton arrested if he’s elected president. I have to believe that was a first for modern American presidential debates — and in any other year it would have been several thousand light years beyond overkill — but Hillary is such a detestable crook that it actually worked...

==

> http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/donald-trump-won-the-debate-because-hillary-clinton-is-so-incredibly-bad-at-this/

Here's what I said over one year ago:

"Hillary Clinton is the weakest and most vulnerable candidate of a Major Party in memory"

(But she does have almost 100% of the controlled media firmly behind her.)

Do you now see some reality in that statement - which was ridiculed by some when I said it?

(Of Course he won - But the Media Shills do not like it):

Unbelievably, Trump Won

I did not see this coming. Did anybody? Trump won this thing fairly decisively, I thought. I expected him to spontaneously combust. He did not.

The first 20 minutes or so were excruciating, with him flailing about his so-called “locker room talk,” and ripping into her about Bill Clinton’s sexual past.

(I tell you, though, for both Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, to have their wives and children in the room when their disgusting behavior towards women is discussed on national TV — it’s unthinkable. Disgraces, both of them.)

Incredibly, though, Trump got much better after that, and hammered Hillary hard on e-mail, on Syria, on just about everything. She’s such a terrible candidate. This should have been the night she put Donald Trump away, and not only did she fail to do that, he actually bested her. Look, I’m not saying he was good; I’m saying that he did much better than she did. And because he was widely expected to blow himself up tonight, this is a win for him.

The TV talking heads seem to think his disagreeing with Mike Pence on Russia and Syria is a big gaffe, or something otherwise terrible. It’s not. Trump simply said he disagreed with his running mate. And I was glad to hear Trump say it.

But the real news is this: how on earth could Hillary Clinton have failed to deliver a knockout blow to Trump tonight? Honestly, I’m shaking my head. I guess she will have to depend on leaked audiotapes from Hollywood to carry her over the finish line. Trump’s performance tonight is going to make it harder for Republicans down the ballot and in the Washington elite to decide if they’re going to stick by him or not...

==

> https://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/unbelievably-trump-won/

heres the thing for me.

Our lovely propoganda boffs at the beeb say:

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37604731

Given that Mr Trump's campaign has been in freefall over the past 48 hours, anything less than a total Jack-Nicholson-at-the-end-of-A-Few-Good-Men style meltdown onstage has to be deemed a marginal success on his part, and so it was.

My complaint is Trump seems to be playing a "dont vote for hillary" strategy. While at the same time doing lots of stupid self destructive stuff and being helped out a ton by a vicious msm out for his blood.

But i see no substance around why anyone should vote for him. Give me that and i can at least say "hey, this guy is good because..."

Perhaps we need a "can anyone explain Trumps appeal thread"? may I start one?

But i see no substance around why anyone should vote for him. Give me that and i can at least say "hey, this guy is good because..."

For me it's really simple. Trump has said he will bring the US armies home. Hilary = WW3

The Spinners-for-Hillary are still busy

Donald Trump won the debate. He's a crazy candidate but Hillary Clinton is a poor one
Telegraph.co.uk‎ - 1 hour ago
Donald Trump won the second presidential debate, but only according to the terrible standards of this election. ...
He ran rings around Clinton several times. ...
Trump admitted that he doesn’t always talk to his vice presidential candidate and threatened to jail his opponent if he wins.

It wasn't a blow out for Donald Trump like the last debate, but Hillary Clinton still won this.

==

More news for Trump Clinton debate

===

WTF debate did Tory-graph watch??

Variety POLL:

Donald Trump : 61.19% (91,055 votes)

Hillary Clinton : 38.81% (57,756 votes) : 148.811 Total Votes

I find the general level of coverage pretty poor.The MSM all seem to be in a different world to mere mortals like me who obviously watch completely different things.

The press conference before hand was a master class by Trump.

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/10157857037430725/

They're massively underestimating his appeal and overestimating Hilary's.

I think turnout will be high in this election completely against MSM predictions.

(Of Course he won - But the Media Shills do not like it):

Unbelievably, Trump Won

The TV talking heads seem to think his disagreeing with Mike Pence on Russia and Syria is a big gaffe, or something otherwise terrible. It’s not. Trump simply said he disagreed with his running mate. And I was glad to hear Trump say it.

But the real news is this: how on earth could Hillary Clinton have failed to deliver a knockout blow to Trump tonight? Honestly, I’m shaking my head. I guess she will have to depend on leaked audiotapes from Hollywood to carry her over the finish line. Trump’s performance tonight is going to make it harder for Republicans down the ballot and in the Washington elite to decide if they’re going to stick by him or not...

==

> https://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/unbelievably-trump-won/

Really balanced analysis.The Rep establishmentarians up for election msut be pooping themselves as there is no safe option and all the trougher sreally want is safe options from old time political playbooks.

Now's a time for conscience and I do wonder how many of them have one.All the pretend hissy fits about locker room talk and then sheer blindness when it comes to ignoring Hilary's past misdemenaours.

Hillary : It's a good job Donald trump is not running the law in America.

Donald : Yeah because you'd be in jail

Knockout.

The Donald wins round two and seems to fulfill all the requisite criteria for POTUS.

"The Donald wins round two and seems to fulfill all the requisite criteria for POTUS." - the bugler

Indeed

Some will want her send straight to Hell...along with her paid-for media, like CNN

(CNN) Donald Trump will live to fight another day -- but it took the nastiest, most bitterly personal presidential debate in recent memory for the Republican nominee to stanch the downward plunge.

Trump's campaign was in free fall when he entered the debate hall Sunday night, reeling from the revelation of a 2005 video in which he spoke of women in lewd and sexually aggressive terms. The video sparked a dramatic rebuke of Trump, with dozens of Republicans in Washington and around the country saying the billionaire should step aside and let his running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, lead the GOP ticket.
The icy tone was set early when decades of tradition eroded as Trump and Clinton declined to shake each other's hand.
==

They burn witches don't they?

But first she needs to be tried and convicted.

The country needs to watch the process of fair justice unfold.

It will be cleansing.

The elitist media needs to be broken up. Companies like CNN bankrupted,

and probably nearly all the so-called journalist fired, maybe some jailed, maybe some torched

...dozens of Republicans in Washington and around the country saying the billionaire should step aside and let his running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, lead the GOP ticket

Whomever those elite turncoats are in the GOP should be shattered in some important ways too.

The public is beyond angry, and there is revolution in the air - let's keep it peaceful and lawful

Hillary : It's a good job Donald trump is not running the law in America.

Donald : Yeah because you'd be in jail

Knockout.

The Donald wins round two and seems to fulfill all the requisite criteria for POTUS.

I thought that was a great line and totally off the cuff.I think this performance will ahve gone down incredibly well with the people he's looking to get to vote for him.Obviously,liberals(note small 'l') and the New York Times will have seen him as disastrous.

The elitist media needs to be broken up. Companies like CNN bankrupted,

and probably nearly all the so-called journalist fired, maybe some jailed, maybe some torched

Whomever those elite turncoats are in the GOP should be shattered in some important ways too.

This really is beyond being just a battle between Wall St and US taxpayers,it's also a battle between old and new media.In the old days,the MSM used to set the tone and decide the trajectory of campaigns but no more.They still strut around thinking everyone's listening but a lot of people clearly aren't.

**DRUDGE POLL**
WHO WON THE SECOND PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE?

TRUMP-- 68.59% (637,235 votes)
CLINTON 31.41% (291,752 votes)
Total Votes: 928,987

==

> http://drudgereport.com/flashstl.htm

Sign in to follow this