Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Trump vs Clinton : The Classic Debates

I thought Donald didn't articulate his arguments clearly enough and Hillary showed a more calm considered approach. At least that's the impression she gives.

I would say Donald needs some coaching and a better script writer to hammer home his points in a more succinct manner for the public to empathise with

Something more than .." Make America great again "...

Nigel Farage would have made mincemeat of either of them.

In my opinion... Hillary edged it .

I see your point.

But I dont think Farage has ever faced such a barrage of set-ups for the other side.

A British moderator would have been more fair than Lester Holt, who asked questions like a "DNC Puppet"

I see your point.

But I dont think Farage has ever faced such a barrage of set-ups for the other side.

A British moderator would have been more fair than Lester "DNC Puppet" Holt

Chickenfeed for The Farage Dr. B...not to mention the assassination attempts

The Corporate-controlled media (some of it, even in the UK) seems to be scamming us

Hillary Clinton clear debate winner among group of undecided voters
The Guardian‎ - 5 hours ago
Members of Philadelphia focus group cite Clinton's 'informed' and 'strong' showing over ...

In a clash between the two most unpopular presidential nominees in modern history, a group of undecided voters in the battleground state of Pennsylvania declared Hillary Clinton the clear winner; but remained deeply pessimistic about their choices in November.

“It’s like asking me to choose between a heart attack and a stroke,” said one of the 27 voters selected and paid to participate in a focus group conducted by Republican pollster Frank Luntz in Philadelphia on Monday.

Jill Abramson, Steven W Thrasher, Christopher R Barron, Jamie Weinstein and Lucia Graves
Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump went head to head tonight in the first of three highly anticipated clashes. Here’s how they performed

The visceral electoral anger that helped fuel Donald Trump’s rise during the primaries was felt in the room at the National Constitution Center where the mood was perhaps best encapsulated by Luntz’s opening question: “How the hell did we get here?”

Hillary Clinton the Clear Winner? Not for Everyone
U.S. News & World Report‎ - 10 hours ago
=== ===
“How the hell did we get here?”
Let me answer this:

This is about a battle between entrenched Globalism and America-First Nationalism

The entrenched powers are very dangerous, and it takes huge money and great courage to challenge them. Trump has both. And he also has a narcassitic personality. Without the ego, and his desire to "the Savior" of his country, he never would have taken on such a monumental task. Who else can you think of who would do it?

Ross Perot? He's too old now. He tried twice, and although he got some attention, and about 20% of the vote, he never secured the nomination of a major party. The second time, he dropped out - and some who were close to him say it was because his daughter life' was threatened.

Trump's children seem to be brave enough to take the risk with him. And maybe there's an understanding that if Trump's family is harmed, Chelsea will be jailed for her role in the Clinton Foundation crimes. In fact, that may happen anyway. The whole Clinton family may wind up in jail for criminal activity after Trump is elected. These are dangerous people, will to break the law and even kill, if the rumors are true. And they are financed by even more dangerous people.

Someone said that Trump is like the Robert Shaw character in jaws. Not a nice and genteel man. But someone who seems to have the courage and the knowledge to kill sharks. And many love him for that. Just watch one of his rallies and compare it with the small boredom fest around Hillary when she speaks. It wasn't meant to be this way. Jeb Bush was meant to be the opponent of Hillary. With one boring candidate against another, discussing the talking points fed by the controlled media. Trump upset the apple cart, and that is what makes this interesting

The bigger story to me, is the corruption of the media, Most of it backs Globalism, and their preferred candidate, Hillary

===
(For another more neutral report, at the beginning of this Laura I. gives a summing up):

I've noticed for weeks now the disdain with which the BBC cover anything to do with Trump.

You know that little mocking inflection in the voice they use to show disapproval even when they are not expressing it literally...it's quite clever and works largely on a subliminal level if you are not aware of it....

It's as if to say...You want him for President..you must be mad

Not surprising to hear that about the BBC - they are Globalists through and through.

Probably they showed a similar attitude towards Farage - who got the last laugh

Her smugness, Mrs Clinton, thinks she won the debate !

(jump to 3 minutes with her speaking the next day):

The O'Reilly Factor 9/27/16 | Bill O'Reilly on Presidential Debate, Donald Trump's Performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMLR8nnBI48

Let;s see how she reacts when the voters put a big hole in the Bubble of Arrogance she is creating)

O'Reilly said: "it is wise to avoid Gloating"

Mr O'R was very right about one thing: Trump spent too much time defending himself

Yep but I think Trump supporters need to brace themselves ..The people running the Hillary campaign are very politically astute.

Bill Clinton knows very well how to win elections and you can bet they are preparing a surge for the final few weeks of campaigning which is probably what will matter most to the swing voters.

They've outspent Trump 5 to 1 and he's level pegging in the polls.They may be many things,astute isn't one of them.

Someone said that Trump is like the Robert Shaw character in jaws. Not a nice and genteel man. But someone who seems to have the courage and the knowledge to kill sharks. And many love him for that. Just watch one of his rallies and compare it with the small boredom fest around Hillary when she speaks. It wasn't meant to be this way. Jeb Bush was meant to be the opponent of Hillary. With one boring candidate against another, discussing the talking points fed by the controlled media. Trump upset the apple cart, and that is what makes this interesting

The bigger story to me, is the corruption of the media, Most of it backs Globalism, and their preferred candidate, Hillary

The big issue for Trump is that he's just not even vaguely bothered about the New York Times' view of him.He's using a whole new playbook that's cheaper and more effective than airing 30 second slots in between Oprah and Ricki Lake.

It's another reason they're queueing up to shill for Hilary.

"The big issue for Trump is that he's just not even vaguely bothered about the New York Times' view of him.He's using a whole new playbook that's cheaper and more effective than airing 30 second slots in between Oprah and Ricki Lake.

It's another reason they're queueing up to shill for Hilary."

Yep.

Paying all those millions of advertising dollars, helps to buy political support from Pressitudes and Media whores.

They are fawning all over a disgusting Illuminati witch because she pays them so well

Even worse, is George Clooney, for whom I have lost all respect. He supports her because it is good for his intended future political career.

A reset of our system is badly needed.

Dr David Duke talks about how biased polls are produced here

MP3 : http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/dduke/092816.mp3

THE TRUTH on the Debate may be deeper, and uglier than you think

If you have time, listen to this podcast with Princeton Prof. Jim Fetzer:

> http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rawdeal/092716.mp3

+ He thinks: "Lester Holt is probably owned by the agency too" - along with the Clintons

+ Hillary may have had the questions ahead of time

+ Lester Holt had an earplug, and that was against the rules

+ Some think Hillary had special contact lenses that allowed her to read Text messages

(When watching the debate, I made notes about how she blinked a lot, and had some strange eye-movements)

It seems that people who just listen to the media, and dont think for themselves, think Hillary won the debate, and will win the election.

But the tide is turning. Trump gets huge crowds at his rallies, like 10,000+ and Hillary cannot even attract 1,000. I do think the crowds mean something.

"The big issue for Trump is that he's just not even vaguely bothered about the New York Times' view of him.He's using a whole new playbook that's cheaper and more effective than airing 30 second slots in between Oprah and Ricki Lake.

It's another reason they're queueing up to shill for Hilary."

Yep.

Paying all those millions of advertising dollars, helps to buy political support from Pressitudes and Media whores.

They are fawning all over a disgusting Illuminati witch because she pays them so well

Even worse, is George Clooney, for whom I have lost all respect. He supports her because it is good for his intended future political career.

A reset of our system is badly needed.

Dr David Duke talks about how biased polls are produced here

MP3 : http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/dduke/092816.mp3

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-29/how-reuters-tweaked-its-latest-poll-show-clinton-lead

'In their latest poll, released just two days ago, Reuters found Hillary to have a 6 point lead in a head-to-head contest with Trump. But, when you dig a little deeper you find that Reuters' polling sample included 44% democrats and only 33% republicans. Which would be fine, of course, if it had any basis in reality. But, as The Pew Research Center points out very clearly (see table below), registered democrats represent about 33% of the electorate while republicans are 29%...a modest 4 point gap versus the 11 point advantage in the Reuters sample.

Now, using Reuters' data, Hillary supposedly has a 6-point lead over Trump. However, if we alter the sample data to reflect what Pew says is the real distribution of democrats versus republicans (i.e. 33% vs. 29%, respectively) and apply the same support levels by party affiliation it results in an 8.5% swing toward Trump who would have a 2.5% lead....very inconvenient.'

Yep. Media and poll bias all the way !

So typical... unfortunately, of her empty and unpopular campaign,

sustained only by donations from her elite friends and negative advertising.

It is the modern political version of vaper-ware

Maybe Hillary had an earpiece too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJPrhDtydUA

There's another possibility.

Some think it was a device that made sounds that could fight off the tendency she has to swing into Alsheimer episodes

That's all changed now....now it's: she had a teleprompter built in to her podium and a long list on her notepad with things to say and retired NBC employee George Lewis was seen grabbing her notepad from the podium (I didn't see her write that much) and tuck it away and slink off the stage. Personally I think we're going through a "silent" coup

http://www.subjectpolitics.com/election-man-helped-hillary-cheat-just-got-exposed/

Who WON the Debate? The Alt-Media !

The War For Western Civilization | Paul Joseph Watson and Stefan Molyneux

Hillary and Lester Holt Lost

The Corrupt controlled media are driving people to the Independent media

Proof Hillary Clinton's Corrupt, crooked @ debate stage, worse than "Watergate"⚪️ Podium Gate

Some objects were removed from Hillary's podium by Clinton operatives,

and her podium was smaller, to make her look bigger

Dont usually do US humor, but this actually had me in stiches.

And on a more serious note. Surely took more than a week of preparation.

This is HOW Hillary Clinton cheated the debate with hidden signals to Lester Holt on when to attack Trump!! (MUST WATCH)

http://www.usadailyinfo.com/2016/09/after-reviewing-debate-tape-we-now-know-how-hillary-cheated-do-you-see-it/

Hillary gives Holt hand signals to skew the debate. Holt is media whore filth. After the politicians, bankers and other players are arrested, the media should go down for their part in disseminating terror upon the citizens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEvQZuo1VMo

Comment by deester on September 30, 2016 @ 11:55 pm

This is HOW Hillary Clinton cheated the debate with hidden signals to Lester Holt on when to attack Trump!! (MUST WATCH)

http://www.usadailyinfo.com/2016/09/after-reviewing-debate-tape-we-now-know-how-hillary-cheated-do-you-see-it/

and it worked.

http://www.today.com/video/-fatal-numbers-donald-trump-trailing-among-independent-female-voters-775573571926

80% of independent female voters siding with Clinton means Trump must win them over in the second debate a week today to stand even the remotest chance of winning.

"80% of independent female voters"

In my mind, these are the REAL Deplorables:

+ SJW's

+ Living off the state

+ Raising children (with poor values), without a father in the home

+ Seeing themselves as victims

If these types hand the Presidency to the Satanic one, it is time to leave the country (or stay away),

and wait for it to collapse.

Thanks to the culture of victimhood, the number of people draining "white men's wallets"* grows and grows.

This is totally unsustainable, and is sure to lead to a crash

*(I mean: people who pay taxes)

"80% of independent female voters"

In my mind, these are the REAL Deplorables:

+ SJW's

+ Living off the state

+ Raising children (with poor values), without a father in the home

+ Seeing themselves as victims

If these types hand the Presidency to the Satanic one, it is time to leave the country (or stay away),

and wait for it to collapse.

Thanks to the culture of victimhood, the number of people draining "white men's wallets"* grows and grows.

This is totally unsustainable, and is sure to lead to a crash

*(I mean: people who pay taxes)

youll like trumps sidekick opinion on that matter then. from the subreddit on the same topic.

https://m.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/55igo5/fatal_numbers_donald_trump_trailing_among/

I no longer believe that freedom and democracy are compatible, Thiel claimed. He added that he thinks America made a serious wrong turn when it began extending basic human rights to women and poor people.

but that kind of talk is hardly going to win over women and poor people is it.

and they DO have the vote.... in fact they make up the vast majority of the voting population. which is like you know. The whole point of politics and democracy. - stopping the rich and privelidged abusing the poor and disadvantaged.

the fact so many millenials are so far to the left of clinton as to support sanders shows that ethos is a massive shift in us politics already well ongoing. (nb clinton isnt worried about losing millenials to Trump, she wants to get them to vote in the first place)

and seriously. taking the stance of "how dare these people get organised and seek a better life for themselves" not going to win many friends. even among the rich and privelidged.

Sign in to follow this