Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Trump vs Clinton : The Classic Debates

Trump vs Clinton : The Classic Debates

PresDebate-280x150.jpeg

three scheduled presidential debates: September 26, October 9, and October 19.

Report: Laura Ingraham Tapped for Trump Debate Prep

Laura-Ingraham.jpg

by Katie McHugh27 Aug 20161,390

Conservative radio host Laura Ingraham is now part of Donald Trump’s debate prep team, joining Roger Ailes and Rudy Giuliani.

The Washington Post reported Saturday:

Ingraham may play Hillary Clinton in a mock debate if Trump chooses to hold debate rehearsals, the report added.

Trump and Clinton will face off in three scheduled presidential debates: September 26, October 9, and October 19.

Trump's on Message - getting stronger and stronger.

The crowd are getting bigger, and going wild. He's ahead now in many National Polls

Hannity 8/30/16 - Donald Trump meeting Mexico's President tomorrow, Trump Everett WA Rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ci8Lff-0NM

THE STRONGEST AREA = From about 34 minutes;
"People don't talk about the inner cities. But I am talking about the inner cities.
We will rebuld our inner cities, and provide safety and peace to all our citizens.
... One area where honesty is badly needed is on the subject of economic and living conditions of
Afro-American citizens in the United States."

(This got an amazing cheer and applause!! Trump strikes a real key area here.)
==================================

Hannity said, just before Trump came on...

Hillary is busy making "extreme preparations" for the debate -

She and her team are studying all the GOP debates, looking for times when other candidates imbalanced Trump and got under his skin.

She has so many weak points, and so few points where she can beat him, that she has to focus on getting him off balanced,

and making him look thin-skinned.

Very possibly by the time the debates come, he will be so far ahead, and he can stand and laugh at her attacks

(Presumably, HRC is a bunker some place hiding from the press, and avoiding showing her sick carcass to the public)

I wonder if others are enjoying the unraveling of this monster's reputation as much as I am - But It is years late

4b5d520791.jpg

Will this debate happen or not?

The rules seem to be crazy, and unprecedented

Trump vs Hillary: The Grapple in The Big Apple

Published on 4 Sep 2016

It has been a long time since I have done a video. But now may be the right time to return. Around the web, I find many people talking about currency revaluations, money resets, and unlimited money.

"It will be moderated by a close friend of Hillary." (Laurer)

"It is going to be scripted. She will get all the questions ahead of time and rehearse thorough.

He will be set up, and given tough questions."

Bill Still has a different take (based on a Santa Monica Observer report)

SR 1170 – Trump Won’t Debate Without 3rd Party Candidates

Published on 5 Sep 2016

Good Labor Day afternoon, I’m still reporting on Trump.
According to yesterday’s Santa Monica Observer, Donald Trump will not participate in the 1st scheduled presidential debate on Sept. 26th unless the two leading 3rd party candidates are included, Gary Johnson of the Libertarian Party and Jill Stein of the Green Party.
The Commission on Presidential Debates says that for a candidate to be included in the debates, they have to have at least 15% in an average of 5 national polls – an impossible barrier for third party candidates in this country.
Yesterday morning, Sen. Bernie Sanders said that the 15% threshold is “probably too high.”

This is very interesting, if it proves true. It once again highlights the differences between Trump & the rest of the Establishment RINOs who are intent on maintaining the corrupt 2 Party duopoly. Trump would not be afraid of having a 3 or 4 way Presidential debate. Yes, some 3rd Party candidates will attack him, but they will also attack Hillary. Also, Sanders voters would LOVE to see Jill Stein in the debates. It shows, once again, Trump is more interested in identifying problems & looking for solutions to them than the MSM are willing to give him credit for. Trump is an innovator, not afraid to speak up or think out of the box.

Gretta is very fair, and would have been a great Debate moderator (as some suggested)

Still Report #1173 Gretta Van Sustern Abruptly Quits Fox News

Britt Hume, her replacement, is no better than human excrement imho

Meantime, "Megyn Kelly has been shopping herself around for a new job"

Rumors keep flying that Trump will set up his own news network

A Forum, not a Debate, we see here

Live CNN Clinton and Trump Veterans Commander in Chief Forum Live MSNBC 9/7/16 8pm est

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcuc2Qwa3g8

She repeats old lies about her emails

THE JUDGE has some pre-debate advice: "Be yourself"

Judge Jeanine 9/24/16 Full: Countdown to Trump/Clinton Debate! Jeanine Advice! Don King Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nnAAz1S6m0

If they both follow this, "cold, calculating" Hillary will be destroyed

flowers_lawsuit.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

Genius! Trump To Bring Gennifer Flowers To Debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W8czmMttA8

Published on Sep 24, 2016

As Nov 8th looms closer only three Presidential Debates stand in the way of Donald Trump becoming our next president. In response to Mark Cuban's attempted trolling during the first debate,

Trump extended an invite to former Bill Clinton mistress Gennifer Flowers to be on the front row as his guest. She has since accepted.

Maybe all the women who support Trump should do their hair like the "old" Gennifer Flowers - remember that scene in the Godfather, where some damaging testimony was going to be given at Congress?

The right person could truly imbalance Hillary

https://nyppagesix.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/flowers_lawsuit.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=664&h=441&crop=1

The Comments are vicious

bring all the families from benghazi victim's
The wives and family of the soldiers who were killed by whoever this stupid bitch pissed off in Benghazi. She probably forgotto send the check.
This latest ploy with Cuban is yet another example of how Trump has outthought, outmaneuvered, and outplayed Hillary and all his other opponents. Exactly the kind of thinking we need in the Oval Office after 8 years of stupidity and weakness displacing air in a place reserved for leadership.
I want the Benghazi survivors there, I want every woman who Bill assaulted (allegedly )there..everyone who have been threatened by them or have had their reputation ruined by them..maybe the woman who was raped as a child whose rapist was defended with glee and laughter by her. People who've lost jobs due to NAFTA..I mean the list can go on and on!!!!
Trump should bring Monica Lewinsky to the debate, too.

Will Hillary even show up?

The debate format does not suit her:

+ 90-minutes standing up, no commercials, no bathroom breaks

Roger Stone: Hillary Might Not Make It, Could Start A War

Another sort of "Hillary H3LL"... if she loses

Warnings of The Aftermath Of a Failed Hillary Debate

The Debate will start soon - 40 minutes, and I am watching here - if the stream does not get interrupted too often

YOUTUBE site (later blocked)

(I am watching it in an internet cafe in Manila, through a dodgy WIFI connection)

The CNN people seem to be anti-Trump, and are asking silly questions (does Trump have the staying power?),

that relate more to Hillary. Bizarre

(While I wait):

CNN is absolute crap. They have a panel discussing a fictional President Graves,
and on the panel are: one black woman, one gay Jewish man (Barney Frank), another black man.
and a Jew. How does a panel like that possible represent America?
It doesn't yet. CNN wants to tell us waht to think about News and this debate,

That feed was cut - so I will go back to Infowars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjYrJueWwU8

Alex is doing one ad after another

Hillary : .." I have put forward a plan to defeat ISIS "...

I think that really shows the contempt she has for the intelligence of the American people...

Having funded armed and done everything they can to support them in order to depose Assad...she expects the American people to believe she has a plan to defeat them.

"America Is On Our Side": Al-Nusra Commander Tells German Press US Is Arming Jihadists

In a striking interview with German journalist Jürgen Todenhöfer published today the German press including the prominent newspaper Focus, a militant jihadist commander said that US weapons are being delivered to Jabhat Al-Nusra by governments that Washington supports, adding that American instructors were in Syria to teach how to use the new equipment.

“Yes, the US supports the opposition [in Syria], but not directly. They support the countries that support us. But we are not yet satisfied with this support,” Jabhat al-Nusra unit commander Abu Al Ezz said in an interview with Koelner Stadt-Anzeiger newspaper from the city of Aleppo. According to the commander, the militants should be receiving more “sophisticated weapons” from their backers to succeed against the Syrian government.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-26/america-our-side-al-nusra-commander-tells-german-press-us-arming-jihadists

WHO WON? #1

I WATCHED THE DEBATE : No knock out blows were landed

I reckon that Trump won, in what was like a Split-Decision.

+ She managed to stay on her feet, though her answers got more and more rambling.

(If you listened to only her side, it would have been thoroughly boring)

+ The questions were designed by Lester -- to work against Trump

(example: a whole section on Tax Returns, and nothing on Emails, the Clinton Foundation, or health)

But he stood up well.

I think he got a decent chance to comment on all her negative ads.

Overall, I don't think this will slow Trump's momentum.

It will be interesting to hear what others think about it

(I reckon Hillary is crazy enough to think she won. I wonder what % will see it that way?)

WHO WON? #2

With 144,803 Votes, CNBC had:
+ Hillary : 56%
+ Trump : 44%
==
> http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
(I do not know the bias of the website, but is probably MSM-Hillary spun - as the following biased article suggests):

7 Hours Ago

Hillary Clinton continues to lead Donald Trump by 5 points, 45 percent to 40 percent, NBC News reports.

This comment is from one of the Jooish-controlled Shillary websites

(they want to keep the useful idiots in line - this line sounded prepared to me):

Quartz - ‎28 minutes ago‎

Well, the first presidential debate of 2016 goes to the nerd—and she won it only about an hour into the debate.

The turning-point moment came during a heated exchange about race in America. Donald Trump was detailing his discussions with law enforcement officials, when he saw a dig he couldn’t resist: needling Hillary Clinton for staying off the trail in the last week.

“I’ve been all over the place. You decided to stay home, and that’s okay,” said Trump.

Clinton waited patiently—with that intensely calm blinking—while he finally wound up his rambling sentence—and then pounced.

“I think Donald just criticized me for preparing for this debate. And yes, I did,” Clinton said. “And you know what else I prepared for? I prepared to be president. And I think that’s a good thing.”

The audience at the Hofstra University auditorium defied the ban on noisemaking to cheer.

In that moment, Clinton pulled off a few things. First there’s the compelling analogy she drew. For the first hour of the debate, she handled questions firmly and cogently, while still managing to get under Trump’s skin by questioning his wealth and his honesty. Maintaining that calm slow-mo nod and rhythmic blinking, as Trump huffed, sniffed, squinted, and interrupted.

In fact, Hillary showed virtually no ability to "think on her feet", while Trump did it the whole time.

The description of Hillary and her supposed winning-moment did not reflect what I saw.

Considering that she spent 5 whole days resting and preparing for the debate, there was NOTHING MUCH to cheer about in her performance

Do I need to remind anyone of the background of Quartz?

WHO WON? #3:

The Satanic one has her satanic media watching her back !

trump-clinton-1.jpg

She was even dressed like Satan! No doubt the red was intended to provoke Trump's anger

With over 200,000 votes, Fortune's results were different:
== Category--- : Trump : Clinton : Votes
1. Overall------ : : 50 % : : 50 % : 286,893
2. Economy----- : : 54 % : : 46 % : 216,529
3. Nat'l Security : : 54 % : : 46 % : 209,157
4. Vision forUSA : : 50 % : : 50 % : 216,675
5. Change your mind : : No: 80% / Yes: 12 % / Unsure: 7% / 219,810
Those 50/50 votes look suspicious to me !
==
> http://fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/

“I’m very happy that I was able to hold back on the indiscretions with respect to Bill Clinton because I have a lot of respect for Chelsea Clinton and I just didn’t want to say what I was going to say,” he said.

When the reporter asked what he was “going to say,” Trump said he would maybe mention it at the next debate.

Speaking later to Sean Hannity, Trump said again that he kept quiet about the former President’s infidelities because of Chelsea Clinton.

“I thought it would be very disrespectful to Chelsea, and maybe to the family,” Trump said. “But [Hillary Clinton] said some very bad things about me. I mean worse than what she said, she’s taking these phony ads, spending hundreds of millions of dollars on phony ads and I think it’s a disgrace.”

==== ====

Trump's No Fool - HOW Could he like the biased Questions

Donald Trump Wasn’t Happy With the Presidential Debate Topics

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump tweeted out his displeasure with the topics raised during the first debate Monday night.

“Nothing on emails. Nothing on the corrupt Clinton Foundation. And nothing on #Benghazi,” Trump tweeted at 10:40 p.m. as the debate ended.

Brent Bozell @BrentBozell

Holt was in Hillary's camp- challenging, fact-checking Trump continuously, not ONCE challenged or fact-checked her. Disgraceful.#debatenight

Howard Kurtz: Hillary Clinton had help from moderator

Comments:

1/

If being totally boring and lacking honesty is "having a good night", then Hillary succeeded. But do you think a single Trump supporter or neutral party would switch to her from THIS performance? I doubt that !

2/

Hillary is a lifelong politician. She is good at talking the talk but she has never been successful at walking the walk.

3/

This debate was actually 2 against 1 man TRUMP. Questions were well planned out, as an advantage to Hillary. Regardless, TRUMP did not bad in this first debate and he will do so much better, in next debate. Go TRUMP!!!!

WHO WON? #1

I WATCHED THE DEBATE : No knock out blows were landed

I reckon that Trump won, in what was like a Split-Decision.

+ She managed to stay on her feet, though her answers got more and more rambling.

(If you listened to only her side, it would have been thoroughly boring)

+ The questions were designed by Lester -- to work against Trump

(example: a whole section on Tax Returns, and nothing on Emails, the Clinton Foundation, or health)

But he stood up well.

I think he got a decent chance to comment on all her negative ads.

Overall, I don't think this will slow Trump's momentum.

It will be interesting to hear what others think about it

(I reckon Hillary is crazy enough to think she won. I wonder what % will see it that way?)

WHO WON? #2

With 144,803 Votes, CNBC had:

+ Hillary : 56%

+ Trump : 44%

==

> http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html

(I do not know the bias of the website, but is probably MSM-Hillary spun - as the following biased article suggests):

7 Hours Ago

Hillary Clinton continues to lead Donald Trump by 5 points, 45 percent to 40 percent, NBC News reports.

This comment is from one of the Jooish-controlled Shillary websites

(they want to keep the useful idiots in line - this line sounded prepared to me):

Quartz - ‎28 minutes ago‎

Well, the first presidential debate of 2016 goes to the nerd—and she won it only about an hour into the debate.

The turning-point moment came during a heated exchange about race in America. Donald Trump was detailing his discussions with law enforcement officials, when he saw a dig he couldn’t resist: needling Hillary Clinton for staying off the trail in the last week.

“I’ve been all over the place. You decided to stay home, and that’s okay,” said Trump.

Clinton waited patiently—with that intensely calm blinking—while he finally wound up his rambling sentence—and then pounced.

“I think Donald just criticized me for preparing for this debate. And yes, I did,” Clinton said. “And you know what else I prepared for? I prepared to be president. And I think that’s a good thing.”

The audience at the Hofstra University auditorium defied the ban on noisemaking to cheer.

In that moment, Clinton pulled off a few things. First there’s the compelling analogy she drew. For the first hour of the debate, she handled questions firmly and cogently, while still managing to get under Trump’s skin by questioning his wealth and his honesty. Maintaining that calm slow-mo nod and rhythmic blinking, as Trump huffed, sniffed, squinted, and interrupted.

In fact, Hillary showed virtually no ability to "think on her feet", while Trump did it the whole time.

The description of Hillary and her supposed winning-moment did not reflect what I saw.

Considering that she spent 5 whole days resting and preparing for the debate, there was NOTHING MUCH to cheer about in her performance

Do I need to remind anyone of the background of Quartz?

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html

CNBC now 62% Trump 38% Hilary,534,000 votes

Time has it 50-50 with 1.2 million votes

All the usual MSM stuff this morning about how Clinton was the winner despite the alarming lack of balance in the moderation.

This contest might not only end Hilary's dominance but that of the MSM as well.

I thought Donald didn't articulate his arguments clearly enough and Hillary showed a more calm considered approach. At least that's the impression she gives.

I would say Donald needs some coaching and a better script writer to hammer home his points in a more succinct manner for the public to empathise with

Something more than .." Make America great again "...

Nigel Farage would have made mincemeat of either of them.

In my opinion... Hillary edged it .

I thought Donald didn't articulate his arguments clearly enough and Hillary showed a more calm considered approach. At least that's the impression she gives.

I would say Donald needs some coaching and a better script writer to hammer home his points in a more succinct manner for the public to empathise with

Something more than .." Make America great again "...

Nigel Farage would have made mincemeat of either of them.

In my opinion... Hillary edged it .

Trump isn't the most nuanced debater.If he comes out of these exchanges only marginally behind,then it's a result for him.

We'll see the polling over the next few days and see if there's any changes.

Hilary needs a change in the momentum back to her.Last two weeks have been all Trump.

Trump isn't the most nuanced debater.If he comes out of these exchanges only marginally behind,then it's a result for him.

We'll see the polling over the next few days and see if there's any changes.

Hilary needs a change in the momentum back to her.Last two weeks have been all Trump.

Yep but I think Trump supporters need to brace themselves ..The people running the Hillary campaign are very politically astute.

Bill Clinton knows very well how to win elections and you can bet they are preparing a surge for the final few weeks of campaigning which is probably what will matter most to the swing voters.

What surprised me is what a load of dumbed down crap they talk about issues which are a self inflicted dialectic...

It is just theatre and we shouldn't even be getting involved discussing it because it reinforces their democracy narrative.

Hillary spent most of the debate grinning like a lunatic. Terrible performance.

I think Trump edged it - and the online polling indicates that most people think he won.

Two good (& mostly fair) internet reviews of the Debate

1/ RIGHT

Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton | Presidential Debate Analysis

"Hillary was polished; Trump was more raw, more real - And this is a 'change election', people want change"

"Holt went after every DNC talking point"

2/ LEFT

Live with Dave After the Presidential Debate

"Trump owned the first 45 minutes"

"Attacks and an exchange are better than robotic presentations"

Comments

+

Trump did well, and WON the debate in my estimation. But he would have done better if most of the questions had not just been set-up for Hillary to attack him. Anyone who has an IQ above room temperature, should be asking some serious questions about WHY the media and Lester Holt are so biased against Trump. There were no questions on the Emails, The Clinton Foundation, and the bizarre decision of the FBI to let her off. Trump has every reason to complain about the "lunacy" and bias of the media - and so do WE-the-people. I am truly fed up to that back-teeth with the scorn the media shows for the Truth and the intelligence of the ordinary voters, Thank goodness, more and more see through it.
+
Daily Mail: CNN awarded Hillary Clinton an overwhelming victory in the first presidential debate - but most snap polls show Trump emerged victorious. Trump and Clinton tangled over the economy, her use of a private mail server and his unwillingness to release his income tax returns on Monday night. They engaged in a vigorous back-and-forth on the debate stage at Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York, as polls showed them locked in a tight race. However, after the debate's end, polls conducted by a number of media websites showed their readers felt the real estate mogul came out on top. Trump acknowledged the result, tweeting: 'Wow, did great in the debate polls (except for @CNN - which I don't watch). Thank you!' CNN's snap poll gave Clinton the win with 62 per cent to Trump's 27. But the Drudge Report's poll showed Trump fared better with 81.5 per cent of the vote to Clinton's 18.5 while others, including Time, CBS New York and the Washington Times, also saw Trump win the vote. > http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
+
If you did not see the unfairness in the Questions (all DNC talking points, and nothing about the crimes and misdemeanors of Hillary) you simply were not awake. The bias of the Corporate controlled press is a massive issue in this campaign and in the zeitgeist of our troubled society. We must not give them a pass on this, they way they give Hillary a pass on everything.

Sign in to follow this