Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Is Hillary a "Dead Woman Walking" who Cannot Win

Why I think Hillary Rodham Clinton is a "Dead Woman Walking"

ie she is still headed for arrest and conviction

Post #8 has this:

WE KNOW MORE now, and the reason why she cannot Win is crystal clear... (see post #8):

ALMOST NO ONE WILL WILLINGLY FOLLOW HER

990e0641f39fb9e958b72820bed6b1cb.jpg

HOW DIM are Hillary supporters? - the Youtube discussions continue

These brainwashed fools always return to that whiney line that HRC is a victim of a Right-Wing conspiracy or something

shittyfagg

6:07 AM
Well, that certainly clears it up. Look, you're calling me delusional for not agreeing with you, but if you're right and 'HRC has lied under oath', then Comey would have recommended prosecution. But he didn't. In fact, he was quite clear when he said that no reasonable prosecutor would indict her over the emails. But of course, you'd think this whole thing is a conspiracy that Clinton and her allies somehow engineered. By all means, continue thinking Clinton is the most corrupt person to ever run for the presidency. Meanwhile, in the real world, there is such a thing as partisan overkill, and despite Clinton being careless and imperfect I am getting a bit sick of this continuous cycle of manufactured scandals that we're all supposed to be really upset about.
U.T.:
"if you're right and 'HRC has lied under oath', then Comey would have recommended prosecution. But he didn't" Do some research, you clown. Ever hear of Trey Gowdy?. Go and check the testimony that Comey gave in front of congress last week. It will be very clear that HRC - the serial liar - lied again under oath to congress. The list of her lies is long and irrefutable. I will give you a link to a youtube video, if you have not seen it. But that would amaze me, Hillary supporters seem to be remarkably ill-informed so it is possible
HERE is the Video:
Trey Gowdy Shreds Hillary Clinton’s Lies During Hearing With FBI’s James Comey

The opinion of Comey's former boss :

Rudy Giuliani reacts to James Comey's recommendation of no charges for Hillary Clinton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttccv9Y4y-Q

"The judge who instruct the jury: has she shown that she was extremely careless" = that's Gross Negligence

Megyn Kelly has found a good string of Hillary lies here:

Kelly File 7/5/16 Full: NO CHARGES for Hillary! Megyn Kelly Shocked!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dse1JJ6QQf4

It wont take long to watch, since they are in a cluster in the first few minutes

hillary-orange-jumpsuit.png

Jim Fetzer did a great job too, of laying out the case against Hillary

MP3-070716 : http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rawdeal/070716.mp3

xxx

I wonder if Bill will keep her company?
hillary-in-jail.jpg

NEWS10 ABC - ‎Jul 11, 2016‎
Democratic presidential candidate, former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton calls on Congress to end the trade embargo the U.S.

WASHINGTON (AP) – House Republicans are asking the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia to investigate Hillary Clinton and determine whether she lied to Congress.

Reps. Jason Chaffetz of Utah and Bob Goodlatte of Virginia say in a letter sent Monday that FBI evidence “appears to directly contradict” several of Clinton’s statements under oath.

Clinton testified last October that she never sent or received emails marked as classified when she served as secretary of state. She also has said she only used one mobile device for emails and turned over all of her work-related emails to the State Department.

FBI Director James Comey said she had multiple devices and investigators found thousands of work-related emails that had not been turned over. He said three of her emails carried classified markings.

Clinton-7-8-1041x840.jpg

Wheeling Intelligencer - ‎Jul 7, 2016‎
FILE - In this Oct. 18, 2011, file photo, then-Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton checks her Blackberry from a desk inside a C-17 military plane upon her departure from Malta, in the Mediterranean Sea, bound for Tripoli, Libya.

New York Post

- ‎Jul 11, 2016‎

Special prosecutor Ken Starr had a lot of questions he wanted Hillary Clinton to answer regarding the death of Vince Foster, her good friend and a person her husband had known since boyhood.

(from a thread in the Acore section)

Hillary and double jeopardy - an accused person cannot be tried twice for the same crime.

"... So should we continue to spend taxpayer money for another 20 years investigating the same things?

What if every court case where someone was found not guilty could be tried over and over and over again?"

She was never tried... in fact she has not been indicted (yet) on these charges.

This means that the strong case that Comey developed and then Dropped (was he bribed? was he threated?)

Can be taken up again. Indeed, it is already being taken up by Congress - fro whom she lied under oath.

Have a look HERE : Why I think Hillary is a Dead Woman Walking (ie headed for conviction and Jail)

I don't think that the Clintons are going to stop the wheels of Justice. They can slow them, they can throw sand, and bribery money in the wheels,

if that is what they have done. But the crimes of lying under oath, and obstructing justice should be very apparent now to one and all (though her

supporters may deny it.) I still think they will get her, and very possibly prove some other more serious crimes along the way.

Ms Clinton does not have the character or the judgment to be president. She and her pals in the FBI and in Obama's administration have not succeeded

in hiding the crimes, just in delaying the indictment for a bit. I may still be celebrating her conviction before too many more months have gone.

I do hope they do not use Comey's FBI to investigate the Clinton Foundation - where is the IRS on this?

Still Report #1025 - Comey Connected to Clinton Foundation

"They may be guilty of 200 incidents of Conflict of interest while amassing $48 million"

(this is what Bill Still said a few days earlier):

Still Report #1013 - Comey’s Devastating Testimony In Congress

Ryan has asked Clapper if HRC will be allowed access to secret documents

"Did Hillary Clinton give non-cleared people (her lawyers) access to classified information"

WE KNOW MORE now, and the reason why she cannot Win is crystal clear

ALMOST NO ONE WILL WILLINGLY FOLLOW HER

Those seem to be following her do so because they are Paid, or because they Fear - not because they want to Follow her

Trump is winning, and will win ... because he has shown he is willing to change, to be the leader people seek

(the Future leaks into the past...)

The Original Title of this thread, starts to look prophetic

Posted 14 July 2016 - 10:29 PM

Why I think Hillary Rodham Clinton is a "Dead Woman Walking"

ie she is still headed for arrest and conviction

Look at there two Videos

/ 1 /

Is Hillary Clinton Dead? Where is Hillary ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJXSd-RPDSU

/ 2 /

HILLARY'S DEATH UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qObZh3r2as8

"There's no story here. The reporter made a Freud slip,

and said 'DEATH' instead of 'HEALTH"

I think this is the Future leaking into the Past, and maybe the TUG of that Furure news

can even impact of speech patterns and trigger "freudian skips' and internet thread titles

Hillary Clinton is dead, Bill on the run as Clinton Foundation scandals finish the DC crooks off
Posted by benjamin
http://benjaminfulford.net/
September 19, 2016

The Khazarian mafia is in a state of extreme panic following the death of their presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton on September 11th. Below is a screenshot of the ABC Television announcement of her death that was deleted from the internet.

hillary dead The dragnet is now closing in on Bill Clinton and the Clinton Foundation, Pentagon and agency sources say. Once that is exposed, the entire corrupt Washington DC establishment will crumble, the sources say.

This is what CIA sources say is planned next:

“We predicted Biden would be brought in 6+ months ago…Kaine, a disciple of the Central/ South American ‘liberation theologists’ will go along: one-term or less to Biden and the baton passed to Kaine ….this is the current plan, ready to be implemented.”

However, Pentagon sources say that on October 1st, immediately after the end of the US corporations’ fiscal year, a new gold backed currency and possibly an entirely unexpected new leader (possibly Canada’s Justin Trudeau), will be announced.

There will be high level negotiations between the Asians and the US military industrial complex this weekend to discuss these and other issues, White Dragon Society sources confirm.

The Khazarians, in full panic mode, are now using a computer graphics generated Hillary Clinton to create the impression that it is business as usual. To confirm this, please check the following video of Hillary that was broadcast after her “collapse” on September 11th. You can see the images on the smartphones being held up are entirely different from what is being shown on the stage (no Hillary, no flags). Also, if you go to the 20:15 mark, you can see her arm disappear, while Hillary herself vanishes at the 20:51 mark. See for yourself:

FULL: Hillary Clinton first speech since 9/11 spill …
www.youtube.com

FULL: Hillary Clinton first speech since 9/11 spill – North Carolina
So you have a political establishment that is so corrupt and degenerate that it is now trying to elect a CG President. That is simply not going to be allowed to happen, Pentagon and agency sources affirm.

A Donald Trump presidency is also looking more problematic because the Chinese, the largest creditors for the bankrupt US Corporation, are against him.

In any case, the rest of the world has clearly already decided to bail out on the US corporate government. In the past year, foreign central banks have dumped $343 billion worth of US government bonds and the sell off is accelerating.

It is not surprising they refuse to invest in a government that admits $6.5 trillion went missing from its military budget in 2015 alone. Agency sources say the $6.5 trillion was laundered through the Clinton Foundation and spent on...

HOW is she going to get people to follow her lead??

Out of Pity?

She doesn't have the aura of a leader - far from it !

Hillary's Bogus "News" Conference (Layers of Deception)

Hillary doesn't do satire

Did Zach Galifianakis Throw Hillary Under the Bus?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SztlxF-9rTw

No doubt, this encounter was scripted, but would anybody find this episode funny, or "humanizing" for Hillary?

She seems to be drugged up, to me, and only vaguely aware of what is going on.

Stronger without Her

Cannot climb even ONE STEP without assistance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v5gbQy-43M

She needed assistance to get onto it as she could be seen reaching her hand out for a boost or some added steadiness.

An aide extended his hand and Clinton held on tightly as she made her way up the 18 inches.

He could be seen standing behind her and at one point reached out to grab her waist, perhaps

> http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-hillary-needs-help-going-one-step/

Before. it was TWO Steps :

Hillary Clinton Needed Help Walking Up Two Steps at Tonight Show Getting on Stage

Gotta keep trying... Keep my head high... as I tackle that ONE STEP

Miley Cyrus - The Climb - Official Music Video (HQ)

Just like Hillary the Illuminati took control of Miley by pumping her up with selfish ambition,

and then turned her into a crippled tool

Hillary looked pi$$ed last night, or she had another 'episode'. Or maybe both!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yuv34GEqfY

There are rumours that she collapsed last night at her last rally. Supposedly Springsteen was introducing her but she didn't come back out, so he picked his guitar up and started playing. There's not much on Twitter about it and this is the only link I can find, so it could be rubbish, but I'm guessing the video above is taken after the concert so it would tie in. It's definitely reminiscent of the 9/11 'episode'.

http://thelastlineofdefense.org/springsteen-a-sellout/

Hillary looked pi$$ed last night, or she had another 'episode'. Or maybe both!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yuv34GEqfY

There are rumours that she collapsed last night at her last rally. Supposedly Springsteen was introducing her but she didn't come back out, so he picked his guitar up and started playing. There's not much on Twitter about it and this is the only link I can find, so it could be rubbish, but I'm guessing the video above is taken after the concert so it would tie in. It's definitely reminiscent of the 9/11 'episode'.

http://thelastlineofdefense.org/springsteen-a-sellout/

Filmed by a Bloomberg journo I believe.

Filmed by a Bloomberg journo I believe.

If somebody had filmed her at the rally it could have sealed it for Trump. It might not even be true that she passed out, but it's a possibility.

Sign in to follow this