Making Money Online

Making Money Online

RIGHT ANGLE: MAKING MONEY ONLINE

Published on Jul 8, 2016

There are a lot of one-hit wonders -- people who caught lightning in a bottle and got tens or hundreds of millions of views. But can you make a steady living at it? Some people can. Find out who and why.

You've got to have a formula that you can repeat over and over, until you have completely milked it. KISS - Keep it simple. It is hard to get to 1000 subs, but apparently when you get there it is much easier to get to the next level, from 1000, then 10,000, then 1m is the magic number. You can also sell merchandise, ebooks, T-shirts etc.

At the simplest level, you can buy a machine press, and squash stuff,

1.3m subscribers

Or you can make weapons from wood,

1.1m subscribers

If you don't like making things, and have a bunch of media on your hard disk you can make compilations.

Nearly 800K subscribers

When you make a video, you create an asset that pays passive income even when you sleep.

1 video might make £1 a year, but that's for the rest of you life.

500 videos that's £500 a year and so on - Although the video popularity will diminish over time.

"You've got to have a formula that you can repeat over and over, until you have completely milked it. KISS - Keep it simple. It is hard to get to 1000 subs, but apparently when you get there it is much easier to get to the next level, from 1000, then 10,000, then 1m is the magic number. You can also sell merchandise, ebooks, T-shirts etc."

One of my channels (under a different name and theme) has just under 2,500 subscribers.

But I haven't tried to monetize it yet.

Hits----------------- : 489,000

Minutes Listened : 8.4 million

Average duration : just under 16 minutes

I haven't monetized it yet, but I will someday

Eight videos are over 30,000 views, and the most-viewed is 85,000

You've got to have a formula that you can repeat over and over, until you have completely milked it. KISS - Keep it simple. It is hard to get to 1000 subs, but apparently when you get there it is much easier to get to the next level, from 1000, then 10,000, then 1m is the magic number. You can also sell merchandise, ebooks, T-shirts etc.

At the simplest level, you can buy a machine press, and squash stuff,

1.3m subscribers

Or you can make weapons from wood,

1.1m subscribers

The weaponized Frisbee - is something Dominic may not like

The guy's laugh must be a signature thing

"You've got to have a formula that you can repeat over and over, until you have completely milked it. KISS - Keep it simple. It is hard to get to 1000 subs, but apparently when you get there it is much easier to get to the next level, from 1000, then 10,000, then 1m is the magic number. You can also sell merchandise, ebooks, T-shirts etc."

One of my channels (under a different name and theme) has just under 2,500 subscribers.

But I haven't tried to monetize it yet.

Hits----------------- : 489,000

Minutes Listened : 8.4 million

Average duration : just under 16 minutes

I haven't monetized it yet, but I will someday

Eight videos are over 30,000 views, and the most-viewed is 85,000

You should monetize them it is easy to do... just open an adsense account. Then associate the account to adsense (if stuck youtube on how to). It is then paid through paypal. In the UK no tax needs to be paid until it reaches pay pal - so you can monetize now, and worry about the tax until it is paid to you.

---

There is also Chaturbate.com for those who are good looking or well "endowed", Some people make $250 for a couple of hours of work per day.

"You should monetize them it is easy to do... just open an adsense account. Then associate the account to adsense'

Unfortunately, GEI lost its Adsense account years ago, because some very temporary poster here brought in some copyrighted info,

and posted it into a thread that hardly anyone ever saw. Then Google was alerted it was here

To be honest, I think GEI was set up by someone from XXXXXX or somewhere else that wanted to kill the ad revenue to damage the site

I have tried twice to get set up again, and Google would not accept it.

The loss to me has been several hundred dollars, maybe thousands, and I have had to fund GEI out of my own pocket

This is one reason that I see some sites like FB and GOOG to be associated with "the forces of darkness"

Archived