HILLARY H3LL : A Taste of Things to Come, if she wins

Hillary H3LL : A taste of things to come?

Hillary-Brazil1B_zpskvv5sral.jpg

There are no genuine Hillary supporters... or not many

HillaryGirlfriend_zpswzndze2v.jpg

ONLY HER CORE:

Radical lesbians, Wall Street banksters, war-profiteers, and those wanting more "free stuff" from the government.

My guess is - and I said this many months ago - she might win 20% or so of the Vote

And even that core is under threat, as Trump makes speeches to appeal to Black voters.

(He is going after those like Diamond and Silk, who want jobs, not handouts)

As far as I am concerned, I would like to see those "Core" voters of hers go to a parallel universe, where they

can enjoy Hillary H3ll, a planet where Hillary becomes President, and they can report back us in 4 years, about how it is going,

while the rest of us participate in a Trump-led renaissance of America,

(to win, she will mold herself into whatever she thinks you want)

... and Headlines from her Rule, if she wins

2016065757822a4bf46.jpg

Let's face it, Clinton's supporters DESERVE to live under a corrupted regime ruled by her.

Too bad we cannot split into two countries, and let all her supporters discover the H3ll of living in a country with Hillary

as President. A shame that they cannot go there on their own, and report back to Trump supporters about what they saw.

Their future might be something like this... Here are the Headlines from Hillary Hell.

Future Headlines: (2017 alone)

===============

+ Clinton inaugurated: A Historic period for Women begins

+ Clinton: War with Iran may be inevitable

+ Criticism of Jewish influence in Clinton's cabinet

+ Arrested: Alex Jones, Roger Stone, 10 other Trump supporters

+ Fisher to replace Yellen at the Fed

+ We will support our Allies, says Clinton about Israel, Saudi

+ US engages Iran, while telling Russia to stay out

+ Now it's Syria: Russian, US planes in dogfight

+ National austerity, Clinton says: Poor will be fed

+ "Dangerous" Websites shutdown, Reporters arrested

+ Is it WAR ?

+ Stock Market Crashes 13% in single day!

+ Hedge Fund score gains, despite Market Crash

+ Bill Clinton, Chelsea Clinton New UN appointments

+ Top Hedge Funds to manage growing Clinton Foundation Funds

+ Coal miners laid off, as more "Green" taxes are imposed

+ President Clinton leads new efforts to help Poor

2018 Headlines

============

Coming

=== ===

LINK : http://tinyurl.com/HillaryH3ll

TRUMP TALKS about Hillary being "more of the same" as Obama

Then later, he says: "she will be even worse"

Donald Trump Rally 7/5/16: Raleigh, North Carolina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDGO0EQ6a4I

He talks about her corruption, the carbon footprint of the aircraft she flew in, and asks:

Why is Hillary on Obama's aircraft, with the US paying for it?

(The in-your-face corruption is truly disgusting)

2018 Headlines

=============

+ Anti-Israel talk now a "hate crime" in the US

+ Clinton State of Union speech - fighting depression, keeping us safe

+ New friendship agreement; Record aid to Israel in 2017

+ Veteran suicides at a new record

+ US Budget Deficit now at highest level ever

+ Record trade deficit

+ T-Bonds slide with the US dollar sharply lower

+ China / US Trade relations, worst ever

+ Influx from Mexico continues, Spanish taught in all American schools

+ Record number of mixed race births

+ Marriage contracts hit a new low in 2016

+ Universities pass tough new anti-rape laws

+ Transgender rapes become a new cause for campus protest

+ Men request new Male only colleges

+ New low: Only 29% proud to be Americans

Don Advo, the California lawyer, says:

"Maybe we need a Clinton Administration - so things will get far worse, so that people see that we have serious problems

in our country, and serious remedies are required"

- at 15 minutes in

MP3- July 5th : http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/stormfront/hr2070516.mp3

• 2 weeks later...

Hillary H3LL : A taste of things to come?

"Hillary is the secretary of the status quo"

... as she aims to mind-control the country into supporting her

brazil-torture.jpg

ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE AT REPUBLICAN NATIONAL CONVENTION: FLAG BURNING - FLAG BURNERS - SCARY

George Soros is one of the largest donors to the Clinton Campaign

He is also a big donor the Black Lives Matter.

Many believe he is encouraging violence to push his agenda - a big part of that, would be to elect Hillary as President

Diamond and Silk : "We are not afraid... we never had death threats"

Diamond & Silk: Black Americans Are Jumping Off The Democrat Plantation Onto The Trump Train

"We don;t need an Obama Phone. We can buy our own phones."

"They are used to being handed the crumbs"

Unleash H3ll !?

Hillary tried to stir up trouble in her recent statements at NAACP

Ben Shapiro: The RNC opens, Hillary Clinton lies to the NAACP !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDxSCKSxr50

How people see Trump, and his acceptance speech

Ingraham: Trump's love of country came through in Cleveland

"You cannot have the person who follows Obama be the person that was part of the problem"

They are both ill.

Bill has lost a lot of weight, and looks like he is dying.

Hillary keeps having occasional mild shakes that look like seizures

Hillary Has (another) Seizure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wodYVFN6To

HER MAJ. IS NOT AMUSED

Despite the really bad news for Hillary on the emails

- the corrupt press still tries to SPIN related stories in her favor - I must expose them !

CNN - ‎41 minutes ago‎
(CNN = "Clinton News NetworK") The FBI on Monday confirmed they are investigating a hack into the Democratic National Committee, the first acknowledgment from the agency that they are probing the incident, which US officials suspect came from a Russian cyber attack.
(If the Russians did do it - they did Americans a great favor - Thank you for the truth, Vladimir)
As DNC Begins, Many Sanders Supporters Not Ready To Get On Board For Clinton
ashley-1-of-3-_wide-d219466ddf7f32c89d14

Bernie Sanders supporter and organizer Billy Taylor held a coffin painted with donkeys during a march Sunday in Philadelphia. He told NPR he applied for protest permits to "stop any Hillary supporters from obtaining permits."

Meg Kelly/NPR

If there was ever a time to show party unity, this would be it. This week's Democratic convention is supposed to be about showing a party standing behind its presumptive nominee, Hillary Clinton — and it was headed in that direction by featuring a speech from Bernie Sanders on opening night Monday.

But it puts a damper on that whole unity feeling now that party Chairman Debbie Wasserman Schultz will resign after the convention — not to mention that her reason for stepping down is that leaked emails showed DNC staffers favoring Clinton during the primaries, and even discussing ways to help her defeat Sanders.

The controversy is an unpleasant distraction for a party launching into a four-day sales pitch to voters (and a response to last week's Republican convention). Just two weeks ago, after Sanders endorsed Clinton, Democrats seemed to be coming together after a bitter, divisive primary season.

(Dammit, Jewish controlled NPR: Many are not! That is the real story.)

Prophecy, or just a prediction

"The most racially polarized election in American History" - Don Black

He talks how the DNC podium had blacks, jews, and NO non-Jewish white males

405-2013-12-30-08-02-48-Donna_Brazile_7.

Donna Brazile - somehow she reminds me of this old movie theme

MP3 : http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/stormfront/hr1072616.mp3

The Democrats seem to think white males do not exist, and do not need to be represented

Hillary's "Core": Radical lesbians, billionaire Zionists, and those who live off the state,

all financed by Globalists who hate the idea of America First Nationalism

Brazil-2.jpg

The Brazil Film...

Brazil - Documentary: "What is Brazil?

Is probably a reasonable depiction of Hillary H3ll

"what is Brazil? A nightmare... a depiction of the Future" (if Hillary becomes President)

Mind control everywhere

brazil-torture.jpg

... as repressed men dream of escape

202be9be108a70743a8d8e634760b6e5.jpg

Merging the two threads - to add in the future Headlines (of Hillary H3ll)

John Pilger: Why Hillary Clinton Is More Dangerous Than Donald Trump

By John Pilger on March 23, 2016International Affairs

https://newmatilda.com/2016/03/23/john-pilger-why-hillary-clinton-is-more-dangerous-than-donald-trump/

The following is an edited version of an address given by John Pilger at the University of Sydney, entitled ‘A World War Has Begun’.

I have been filming in the Marshall Islands, which lie north east of Australia, in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Whenever I tell people where I have been, they ask, “Where is that?” If I offer a clue by referring to “Bikini”, they say, “You mean the swimsuit.”

Few seem aware that the bikini swimsuit was named to celebrate the nuclear explosions that destroyed Bikini island. Sixty-six nuclear devices were exploded by the United States in the Marshall Islands between 1946 and 1958 – the equivalent of 1.6 Hiroshima bombs every day for twelve years.

Bikini is silent today, mutated and contaminated. Palm trees grow in a strange grid formation. Nothing moves. There are no birds. The headstones in the old cemetery are alive with radiation. My shoes registered “unsafe” on a Geiger counter.

Standing on the beach, I watched the emerald green of the Pacific fall away into a vast black hole. This was the crater left by the hydrogen bomb they called “Bravo”. The explosion poisoned people and their environment for hundreds of miles, perhaps forever.

On my return journey, I stopped at Honolulu airport and noticed an American magazine called Women’s Health. On the cover was a smiling woman in a bikini swimsuit, and the headline: “You, too, can have a bikini body.” A few days earlier, in the Marshall Islands, I had interviewed women who had very different “bikini bodies”; each had suffered thyroid cancer and other life-threatening cancers.

Unlike the smiling woman in the magazine, all of them were impoverished: the victims and guinea pigs of a rapacious superpower that is today more dangerous than ever.

I relate this experience as a warning and to interrupt a distraction that has consumed so many of us. The founder of modern propaganda, Edward Bernays, described this phenomenon as “the conscious and intelligent manipulation of the habits and opinions” of democratic societies. He called it an “invisible government”.

How many people are aware that a world war has begun? At present, it is a war of propaganda, of lies and distraction, but this can change instantaneously with the first mistaken order, the first missile.

HOUSE AD: HELP NEW MATILDA GET OUR EDITOR TO PALESTINE. DONATE TO OUR POZIBLE CAMPAIGN HERE TODAY

In 2009, President Obama stood before an adoring crowd in the centre of Prague, in the heart of Europe. He pledged himself to make “the world free from nuclear weapons”. People cheered and some cried. A torrent of platitudes flowed from the media. Obama was subsequently awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

It was all fake. He was lying.

Full story

https://newmatilda.com/2016/03/23/john-pilger-why-hillary-clinton-is-more-dangerous-than-donald-trump/

• 3 weeks later...

The shape of things that might come - can you swallow this?

Hillary - The Black Pill

Published on Aug 13, 2016

What will a Hillary Administration be like? My predictions.

• 2 weeks later...

DREAMS of Hillary #1:

Hillary Vows To Shut Down Internet Press If Elected

Infowars, and Breitbart Beware.

And maybe GEI too (?)

There are no genuine Hillary supporters... or not many

HillaryGirlfriend_zpswzndze2v.jpg

ONLY HER CORE:

Radical lesbians, Wall Street banksters, war-profiteers, and those wanting more "free stuff" from the government.

My guess is - and I said this many months ago - she might win 20% or so of the Vote

And even that core is under threat, as Trump makes speeches to appeal to Black voters.

(He is going after those like Diamond and Silk, who want jobs, not handouts)

As far as I am concerned, I would like to see those "Core" voters of hers go to a parallel universe, where they

can enjoy Hillary H3ll, a planet where Hillary becomes President, and they can report back us in 4 years, about how it is going,

while the rest of us participate in a Trump-led renaissance of America,

Help this GO VIRAL

Deport Hillary... Back to H3LL !

Trump announced his new immigration policies on August 31st in an impassioned speech. In the speech he announced that he would create a new Deportation task force to deport criminals, and jokingly said, "Maybe we should deport Hillary." People laughed and cheered. But did not know WHERE she could be deported to. But the answer is obvious, isn't it? ... Back to... Where she came from.

ARROGANCE, Lack of Accountability, and Ignoring Public opinion are Hallmarks of Hillary

Hillary-in-hiding COUNT is now over 270 Days

Donald Trump and his allies have seized upon a statistic that they believe reflects poorly on Hillary Clinton -- and they’re hammering it home on a daily basis.

On Aug. 30, 2016, the Trump campaign blasted out an email titled, "HIDING HILLARY: DAY 269," going on to explain that "it has been 269 days since (Hillary) Clinton has held a press conference." Among other things, the email pressed Clinton to take reporters’ questions on aspects of her relationship to the Clinton Foundation.

NYT_TRUMP_CAMPAIGN_5.jpg
"It has been 269 days since (Hillary) Clinton has held a press conference."

Donald Trump on Tuesday, August 30th, 2016 in an email

"Today and every day until Hillary Clinton holds a formal press conference, the Republican National Committee (RNC) will issue a reminder of the number of days since Hillary Clinton has faced members of the media in an environment not carefully controlled by her campaign."

Is the Trump campaign correct that, as of Aug. 30, "it has been 269 days since Clinton has held a press conference"? (On our publication day, the number would have risen to 270 — an email from Trump's campaign on publication day declared "HIDING HILLARY: DAY 270.")

. . .

For context, Post political writer Chris Cillizza has written, "The last time Clinton held a press conference was Dec. 5, 2015.

That was before: 1. A single state had cast a vote in either a presidential primary or caucus. 2. Major terrorist attacks in Nice, Brussels and Orlando. 3. FBI Director James Comey issued his scathing report on Clinton's email practices while at the State Department. 4. The Bernie Sanders phenomenon. 5. Debbie Wasserman Schultz was run out of the Democratic National Committee in the wake of a massive email hack/leak. 6. This whole Ryan Lochte international gas station incident."

And we should note that the Trump campaign has some bona fides for calling Clinton out in this regard: A tally by NBC News counted 17 Trump press conferences in 2016.
Clinton Will Let Reporters Ride Her Campaign Plane
International-Newsmax-2 Sep 2016

Hillary Promises To Deliver Regular Press Conferences... On One Condition

That she is president, or as Nancy Pelosi might put it, "you have to elect her, to ask her questions."

This is not a joke: this is how ABC put it, "Clinton’s lead press secretary, Brian Fallon, vowed that if elected, “Hillary Clinton will hold press conferences.” And here we were worried that if elected, Hillary would serve Clinton Foundation corporation and Middle Eastern donors for (at least) 4 years without speaking to the press at least once (an idea Trump may want to consider).

Fallon, seemingly unaware of how this statement sounded, added that "The amount of interaction can only go up," noting that the traveling press will soon be flying with Clinton on her new campaign plane.

“I’m sure that will bring with it a lot of opportunities for additional access to the candidate and interactions between her and the traveling press corps that covers her every day,” Fallon told ABC News’ chief White House correspondent Jonathan Karl, and political director Rick Klein on the podcast.

He continued: “we are very respectful of the press and the job that they have to do. We have done a lot of interviews, but I know that no matter how many questions we answer in a variety of formats, it is the press’s job to always demand more access. We respect that, and so we’re going to seek further ways to accommodate that in the remaining months of the campaign.”

So... maybe at least one more press conference before November 8?

Of course, it's just the press that a "very respectful" Hillary has shut out: as the NYT's Amy Chozick put it, "Hillary hasn't been hiding this summer. She's been answering constant questions... from the ultra wealthy." In other words, if anyone wants to know what Hillary is thinking just ask her. But first make sure you have at least 8 figures in your bank account, and are willing and able to "donate" a substantial portion of it.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-03/hillary-promises-deliver-regular-press-conferences-one-condition

Hillary Promises To Deliver Regular Press Conferences... On One Condition

That she is president, or as Nancy Pelosi might put it, "you have to elect her, to ask her questions."

This is not a joke: this is how ABC put it, "Clinton’s lead press secretary, Brian Fallon, vowed that if elected, “Hillary Clinton will hold press conferences.”

Truly, the voting public needs to wake up, and drive a metaphoric silver spike into the heart of this beast,

and say: "It is over!"

rosita-silver-spike_550.jpg

Insane, Arrogant-even-when-drugged-up, and a Control freak - Hillary shows her true colors

Listen to her little aside at the end of her so-called Press Conference, where only women were allowed to ask questions

.... jump in at 22 minutes+ ....

"the Arrogant Zombie" Speech

The Five 9/9/16 - Hillary Clinton's National Security Briefing, Donald Trump at Values Voter Summit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bru-0IkQ_Fg

"this becomes more and more of a reality television show. it is not a serious campaign..."

Right - everything from Hillary is pure theater... Rehearsed and Controlled

Comment:

ONLY WOMEN are allowed to ask questions? And these were clearly plants. I am tired of the theater surrounding her. Her comment at the end, shows how she dreams of controlling everything. We cannot allow this termination of free speech to happen

COMPARE with Trump's speech the same day:

Donald Trump Addresses 'Values Voters' - Donald Trump Courts Evangelicals (9/9/16)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4hD2lzMHfk

Honestly, which one do you want as President? Is there really a choice?

Instead of Hillary H3LL, how about Hell-4-her !

Instead of her stealing the election, and America being forced to endure her as President, we could:

Strap her into a chair, and force her to listen 24/7 to every negative thing that has ever been said about her.

That would be heaven for those who would watch her be tortured that way.

And then she could stay alive, to repeat same the next day.

DEPLORABLES?? Is this Hillary's 47% Moment

(Has she no sense of Irony?

She is insulting people who do not trust her, and deplore her lying and law-breaking)

Obviously she thinks her opponents are somehow less worthy than her supporters, but WHO are her supporters?

New York (CNN) Hillary Clinton told an audience of donors Friday night that half of Donald Trump's supporters fall into "the basket of deplorables," meaning people who are racist, sexist, homophobic or xenophobic.
. . .
Clinton went on to say that some of these people were "irredeemable" and "not America."
Trump's campaign quickly pounced on the remarks.
"One day after promising to be aspirational & uplifting, Hillary insults millions of Americans. #desperate," campaign manager Kellyanne Conway tweeted.
Here's the Reality:
Hillary's CORE supporters are:
Radical lesbians, wall street banksters, war profiteers, and those who want more handouts from government
Discussed here:
(Original video described below was deleted - above is a replacement)