Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

CLINTON CRIMES: To be revealed by Donald Trump

Here's the actual 11-minute speech - listen for yourself - I will comment AFTER hearing it

Donald Trump Speech On The Crimes Of Hillary Clinton!

Published on Jun 22, 2016

SEVERAL HOURS AGO,

Trump gave a major speech on the Crimes of the Clintons, and I wanted to watch it.

Instead of an easy link, I found all the garbage headlines above

These globalists (= zionist jews who run the world)

Simply bury any story that they do not want you to see !

(the #2 story above?):

Hillary Clinton lays out major jobs plan for first 100 days in office – campaign live

The Guardian - ‎9 hours ago‎

I searched for TRUMP,

And Google wants me to read:

"Hillary Clinton lays out major jobs plan for first 100 days in office"

That is disgusting!

I was so disgusted, that I started a new thread about the massive spin:

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20846

Here's the actual 11-minute speech - listen for yourself - I will comment AFTER hearing it

Donald Trump Speech On The Crimes Of Hillary Clinton!

Published on Jun 22, 2016

You said it yourself

- It mostly focused on labeling Clinton as corrupt, his stock "Crooked Hillary" line expanded to an hour.

So slightly longer than 11 minutes.

#TrumpSoPoor he can't afford to upload youtube videos.

Does that mean you won't give me odds sandford is connected to a trump rape victim?

Come on if you're so sure I should get great odds?

50,000 to 1?

What odds will you give me that this girl

Mr Davey, 50, his father, said: "He met an American girl. Later on she moved back to the US with her parents and he got quite down and depressed about it all so we all paid for him to move out to America for a year.

Is around 35?

So far, from the links provided by Google, I found only a single story that was halfway neutral

Donald Trump just gave the most normal, most compelling speech he’s ever given But don’t call it a pivot!

Updated by Dara Lind on June 22, 2016, 1:30 p.m. ET @DLind dara@vox.com

GettyImages-489713700.0.0.jpgSean Rayford/Getty

The Donald Trump campaign would like a do-over.

That disastrous first month of the general election — the news cycle–hijacking inflammatory statements; the self-obsessed, tone-deaf response to the Orlando shooting; the pathetic fundraising haul; the firing of loyal campaign manager Corey Lewandowski? Those, apparently, should be dismissed as teething pains.

It’s Wednesday’s speech in New York that pundits are referring to as Trump’s "first speech of the general election." And while chronologically that’s not true, it certainly reflects the hopes of the Republican Party: Wednesday’s speech was the first evidence that Trump could actually make the much-hyped "pivot" to the general and start trying to appeal to Americans beyond his devoted fan base.

On Sunday, pundit Mark Halperin tweeted, "What would happen if Trump...started talking only abt need to change DC, middle class, Hillary=status quo?" Twitter mocked him mercilessly; it was fanfic, not punditry.

But on Wednesday, Trump delivered on that script. He painted a reasonably coherent (if factually challenged) picture of Clinton as a corrupt liar who is beholden to the big-money interests rigging the American economy against its workers, and presented himself as a champion for all Americans.

Team Trump = Trump family + The intelligent and/or open-minded Alternative Media

Alex Jones Breaks Down Historic Trump Speech

36K views 16 hours ago

Alex Jones discusses Donald Trump's history making speech where he eviscerated Hillary Clinton.

(shorter version?):

Trump's Clinton Clobbering Speech

Milder, Jakari-Jones version

Mike Rivero discussed Trump speech at the beginning of Wed's podcast

What Really Happened Show: Michael Rivero Wednesday 6/22/16: (Commercial Free Video)

"Hillary's reaction got more press coverage than Trump's speech"

"Google is manipulating search results... to favor Hillary"

The reactions the MSM has blocked

"He knocked it out of the park"

Rush Limbaugh: The country has been waiting for 30 years for a GOP candidate to make a speech like that

So said Don Advo here:

MP3 : http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/stormfront/hr2062316.mp3

"I've been waiting 5o years... for such truth to be told"

apparently ive ignored this great reveal for too long.

or am i just

still waiting?

Here let me help.

When hillary was young she had a poo in the woods. - Public indecency crime

One day when Hillary was running for office she paid for an evening meal for herself with a company credit card - fraud

Hillary sent over 30000 emails from the wrong email account protecting the interests of the united states. some of which were so criminal they had to be classified top secret - war crimes against Trumps biggest donor Russia.

The clinton foundation used foreign donations to give grants in foreign countries. not clear exactly what the crime is, but i bet if they use even more millions of American tax payer dollars to pay republican lawyers to investigate like they did the emails trump can make something semi convincing up for them when they find nothing of interest for the third time.

Or maybe this time is "third time lucky "

mSparks

Seems you failed to listen, once again.

Since I just put you on "holiday" status for a month, you will have plenty of time to listen to the evidence that has been provided on various threads

Trump calls for an investigation of the Clinton Foundation

Shannon Bream & Greta Susteren talk Hillary Clinton Corruption Evidence! 8/23/16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utQQIR7KMr4

"I dont think Loretta Lynch is going to pick up the phone and call for a special prosecutor" - Greta

Jim Stone spots another possible attempted Crime by Killary:

"Did Hillary just try to have Julian Assange killed?

Troll behavior in forums sure indicates that could be true.

WikiLeaks said an unknown man had climbed the Ecuadorian embassy in London where Julian Assange has been staying for four years. Users suggested that it was probably an assassination attempt, “ordered by Clinton.” At 2:47am an unknown man scaled the side wall [and the] window of the Ecuadorian embassy in London and fled after being caught by security, a statement from WikiLeaks said early Monday morning.

After this comment was posted on a major forum, trolls started slandering Assange badly to distract from this event. They are trying to call him a “child molester” – gee, go figure, THAT meme again, when he has done nothing of the sort. All he has for history is a phleghminist girl who “said he raped her” because she felt bad about having a good time the next day. Who knows if he even met her before, because the accusation happened after Wikileaks got going and they wanted to bag Assange.

My gripe with Assange is that he has, in the past, let out information so slowly that it was like trying to drink a Big Gulp through a coffee stirring straw. But he finally actually did some damage, and you know what Hillary does when that happens.

So the question is, was this recent event at the embassy a failed hit by Hillary? From the way the trolls are handling this, I’d say probably YES."

==

> MORE: http://82.221.129.208/basepage.html

ANOTHER Clinton Criminal? : Chelsea !

Wikileaks: Chelsea Clinton Used Fake Name In Scam

Published on Aug 24, 2016

Alex Jones details how Chelsea Clinton used a fake name in a scam.

Chelsea Clinton is a criminal just like her mother Hillary Clinton and her father Bill Clinton. How American people says? like father like son? The Clinton Foundation is one of the biggest criminal organizations in the world, the American version of the Medellin Cartel. The Clinton Foundation want put criminals in power in US ruling for ISIS, Crime and Soros

"Influence peddling, through the Clinton Foundation... was that the purpose of the email server?"

Ingraham: Clintons, their wealth and Foundation 'stink'

Comment from YT:

Wow. Laura is the Anti-Hillary, sees right through Clinton's lies. The Clintons, all of them, need to resign from their Foundation. Maybe put the CF in the hands of Jimmy Carter, and appoint an independent board. Laura rightly points out the "comical" focus of the press on anti-Trump stories

Alex Jones asks Hillary Clinton not to Kill Him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DIVa0zicK4

Published on Aug 28, 2016

Alex Jones lays out the history of Clintons and their campaign of worldwide mass murder and he asks Hillary not to make him, her next victim.

===

"What do you think they GAVE that money for?"

Mark Steyn - on The Clinton Foundation (hillary clinton)

Published on Aug 29, 2016

Mark Steyn (born December 8, 1959) is a Canadian author, writer, journalist, and conservative political commentator. He has written five books, including America Alone: The End of the World As We Know It, a New York Times bestseller. He is published in newspapers and magazines, and appears on shows such as those of Rush Limbaugh, Hugh Hewitt, and Sean Hannity.

The Clintons do not seem to know what is Right and what is Wrong !

ONLY 6.4% of the money donated went to actual charities !

"It stinks!" says Mark Steeyn

Hillary And Bill Clinton Are True Partners In Crime

Published on Aug 31, 2016

Alex Jones talks with Dr. Jerome Corsi about the Clinton crime family and how they have operated over the years.

"Any state can close down the Clinton Foundation internationally"

Someone with standing needs to file a lawsuit

Clinton Foundation plans to close overseas fundraising arms ( IF...)
PoliticusUSA-12 hours ago
The Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation will shut down its fundraising affiliates in Sweden and the United Kingdom if Hillary Clinton wins ...
Why " if Hillary Clinton wins " ??

Do Americans get a BONUS if they put a criminal in the White House?:

i/.e. One of their criminal enterprizes get shut down (because they may have better chances for criminality than the foundation?)

Shut it down now, jail all three, and throw away the keys

Hillary Final Collapse! Criminal Evidence Is Staggering!! Must See!!

Uploaded on Sep 3, 2016

There is so much information about Clinton corruption that it’s hard to keep up with it. The new FBI release makes it clear that she is sick and could not be president. I actually think that now that the elites know she will not be elected she will be assassinated. Very well could be a fake assassination, but she will be removed! When editing this video it became clear just how corrupt our system is. Hillary should not even be allowed to run for office. I’m 59 and I have never seen corruption like this. It’s in your face.

Remember this speech?

The Day of Reckoning is coming... for the Criminal Clinton

President Trump Exposes The Satanic Illuminati New World Order!! 2016

Sign in to follow this