Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

CLINTON CRIMES: To be revealed by Donald Trump

CLINTON CRIMES: To be revealed by Donald Trump

Trump will make a Major announcement next week, probably Monday

Roger Stone explains:

"We haven't seen such a wave of crime since Bonnie & Clyde"

Donald Trump will destroy Hillary Clinton next week, Alex Jones talks to Roger Stone

Published on Jun 8, 2016

Alex Jones and Roger Stone discuss how Donald Trump is going to annihilate Hillary Clinton in this Presidential race.

Annihalate? That's very close to : http://tinyurl.com/Obliterate

Hillary already has her real running mates: The Corporate controlled media.
The contest over the next few months will be Hillary and the maistream media versus Trump. The race will be interesting because although Hillary has many Jewish billionaire and media barons on her side, she is the weakest major candidate in memory and is highly vulnerable due to her lies and the scandals the Clintons have been involved in.

Bill and Hill: The most crime-committing couple since ...

"We haven't seen such a wave of crime since Bonnie & Clyde""

For those who may have forgotten what this reference means, or simply be unfamiliar with it, here's a reminder

"BALLAD OF BONNIE & CLYDE"

A part of the cultural inversion that the CIA and the satanic elites pulled off

By contrast with "Bonnie" / Killary...

Trump won the nomination, because he focused on real issues that concern real people, rather than the usual mainstream garbage.

Hillary IS mainstream garbage, and she will be Trump's next target. Target practice is over, and the real fun will start next week.

Go buy some popcorn and enjoy the fun, as Trump takes down of the Criminal Clintons.

fresh-watermelons-7116663.jpg

Alex Jones said, "Trump has cajones, the size of watermelons to take this on."

Ralph Nader & Abby Martin on Rigged Corporate Elections, Clinton Criminals // Empire_File014

Published on Dec 22, 2015

On this week’s episode of The Empire Files, Abby Martin interviews American political figure Ralph Nader about the 2016 presidential race—from the “Brown Shirt” Trump movement to “corporate criminal” Hillary Clinton—and the reality of who has power in America.

"She's never seen a war she did not like... She would never be the President in a Peace Race"

"The Clintons think they are above the law."

Nader likes the Greens, and does not believe in least-worst voting

trump and wikileaks sitting in a tree

Wikileaks co-founder Julian Assange warns more information will be published about Hillary Clinton, enough to indict her if the US government is courageous enough to do so, in what he predicts will be a very big year for the whistleblowing website.

https://www.rt.com/usa/346534-wikileaks-clinton-assange-fbi/

According to Mike Rivero (on Tuesday's podcast) Trump delayed the Crimes-of-the-Clintons speech because of the Orlando news

This is quite reasonable, since the shootings (and how the official story is falling apart) are dominating the news now, and will continue to do so for some days.

Hillary Clinton's Corruption Crisis | Roger Stone and Stefan Molyneux

Published on Jun 16, 2016

MP3: http://www.fdrpodcasts.com/#/3320/hil...

The Clinton Foundation is a grab bag of scandals

Hillary abuses Bill, and has "dealt with" the women who had affairs with Bill

... and then there's Huma....

huma2n-12-web.jpg

Weaponized?

Is she contemplating the price of the next handbag?

Clinton_Abedin6.jpg

Queens Rep. Anthony Weiner marries Huma Abedin, with Former President Bill Clinton presiding

alg-weiner-abedin-jpg.jpg
Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-Queens) wed Huma Abedin Saturday in Huntinton, L.I. The bride wore a down designed by Oscar de la Renta. (Barbara Kinney)
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS
Sunday, July 11, 2010, 4:00 AM

Rep. Anthony Weiner married his glamorous gal pal Huma Abedin in Long Island Saturday in a lavish ceremony officiated by former President Bill Clinton.

The power couple exchanged their "I do's" inside the secluded Oheka Castle in Huntington.

Clinton jokingly said that marrying a politician can be tough because it's "easy to distrust them, whatever their religion," a source told the Daily News.

The ex-Prez also praised the 45-year-old Weiner's tenacity while courting Abedin, 34, who looked resplendent in a white Oscar de la Renta gown.

"He spoke of how they met and how she at first rejected him but that his determination would not let up," a source said.

Screen-Shot-2013-07-29-at-9.42.46-AM-e13

Jan 8, 2015 - Despite being married to Anthony Weiner (a Jew), Huma Abedin (a Muslim) was allowed to travel to Saudi ... That's a sham marriage for sure.

> Vanity Fair : What Weiner Reveals About Huma Abedin

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/01/weiner-documentary-reveals-about-huma-abedin

The Clinton Foundation is a "Fraudulent Charity"

JBW: "What is this woman doing running for President?"

Caravan To Midnight - Episode 552 Charles Ortel: The Dirty Hillary Money Trail

"These people have done nothing but help themselves"

"There are so many red flags, why hasnt the IRS investigated"

Apparently a former SS agent is bringing a book out about Hilary being a husband beater.

Jim Rickards is convinced that Hilary will be indicted and Joe Biden will be drafted in to take her place. We'll see in the next month.

Yeah, that rumor has been running for some time.

It seems to be Plan-B if/when Hillary gets indicted - we get a Biden/Warren ticket

Poor Bernie, who took the heat of campaigning is Plan C.

Biden may find that Trump does not want to dance to his tune

"What is this woman doing running for President?"

THIS STINKS - Obama has doubled-down in his support of Hillary

Judge Jeanine explains it well:

OBAMILLARY !! • "You go down, we both go down !" OBAMA & HILLARY CLINTON INDICTMENT FOR EMAILS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlD4NTb-DS0

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo

Both Trump And Clinton Went To Jeffrey Epstein's Sex Slave Island.

Per The Political Insider, Trump is accused of threatening and raping a 13-year-old girl on the private island.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-trump-sued-alleged-acts-billionaire-buddys-orgy-island/

Johnsons complaint, obtained by Radar, alleges the duo forced her to engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts by threatening physical harm to [her] and also her family, making her their sex slave from June to September 1994.

She was subject to extreme sexual and physical abuse from the age of 13, its claimed in the papers.

Johnson alleged she was enticed by promises of money and a modeling career to attend a series of underage sex parties held at the New York City residence of Epstein and attended by Trump.

On the first occasion, Johnson said she was forced to manually stimulate Defendant Trump with the use of her hand until he reached sexual orgasm.

On the second occasion, the documents state, she was forced to orally copulate Defendant Trump by placing her mouth upon Defendant Trumps erect penis until he reached sexual orgasm.

On the third occasion, she claimed she was forced to engage in an unnatural lesbian sex act, with a 12-year-old sex slave.

Both minors were forced to orally copulate Defendant Trump by placing their mouths simultaneously on his erect penis until he achieved sexual orgasm, she claimed.

I dont believe it !

We have seen many attempts to smear Trump - including by the NY Times, and the Washington Post (HRC's running mates),

and there was nothing there.

On the other side, the stories about the Clintons are all to easy to back up.

I have heard several people giving their own personal stpries that put the Clintons

STOP wITH THE TROLLING, mSparks

I have had enough,

Reign it in, or I will suspend you very soon.

If you have and intelligent argument, I will be happy to consider it - but you last dozen or so posts

are pure garbage.

I dont believe it !

We have seen many attempts to smear Trump - including by the NY Times, and the Washington Post (HRC's running mates),

and there was nothing there.

This was "in progress" before he even announced he was running.

http://gawker.com/here-is-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epsteins-little-b-1681383992

Nick Bryant

1/23/15 3:45pm

Donald Trump, Courtney Love, former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, and uber-lawyer Alan Dershowitz may have been identified by a butler as potential "material witnesses" to pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein's crimes against young girls, according to a copy of Epstein's little black book obtained by Gawker.

Flight Logs Put Clinton, Dershowitz on Pedophile Billionaire’s Sex Jet

Bill Clinton took repeated trips on the " Lolita Express"—the private passenger jet owned …

An annotated copy of the address book, which also contains entries for Alec Baldwin, Ralph Fiennes, Griffin Dunne, New York Post gossip Richard Johnson, Ted Kennedy, David Koch, filmmaker Andrew Jarecki, and all manner of other people you might expect a billionaire to know, turned up in court proceedings after Epstein's former house manager Alfredo Rodriguez tried to sell it in 2009. About 50 of the entries, including those of many of Epstein's suspected victims and accomplices as well as Trump, Love, Barak, Dershowitz, and others, were circled by Rodriguez. (The existence of the book has been previously reported by the Daily Mail. Gawker is publishing it in full here for the first time; we have redacted addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, and the last names of individuals who may have been underage victims.)

He announced: June 16, 2015

So you can:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O1_3zBUKM8

All you want. still probably true.

Especially given what Trumps bessy butt f##ker mate Thiel has been doing to Gawker.

I've got no love for Trump, but that story seems highly suspect. No corroboration whatsoever and why has she got no legal representation? Sounds like desperate smearing tactics to me.

last warning:

mSparks, I have had enough,

Reign it in, or I will suspend you very soon - tomorrow maybe?

If it is intelligent, I will allow it.

But smearing nonsense will get you suspended

last warning:

mSparks, I have had enough,

Reign it in, or I will suspend you very soon - tomorrow maybe?

If it is intelligent, I will allow it.

But smearing nonsense will get you suspended

Fair enough. I'll not mention trump any more after this. Not that there will be much to say now that he's run out of money.

I dont mind you mentioning Trump.

But let's try to keep the childish stuff to a minimum

And I will do my best to try harder to do the same in my comments about Satanic B... , I mean Hillary

It will make easier reading of the Good stuff, without the adolescent smears

I've got no love for Trump, but that story seems highly suspect. No corroboration whatsoever and why has she got no legal representation? Sounds like desperate smearing tactics to me.

IMHO. Everyone in Epstein's "little black book" (and, afaik there are zero doubts to its authenticity) are guilty by association, even if they weren't participating regularly in his sick games.

They knew who he was. They knew what he was doing. They all had the power to stop him.

And they said and did nothing.

All the girls who were poor victims in that book, especially but not only the ones who were underage should get to split all of Epstein's assets between them. Anything else is a whitewash.

The rest should all do prison time. I believe the minimum sentence is currently 5 years.

Or is human trafficking something the US condones now? As long as it's rich folk doing it.

Given the Saudi Arabia lovin. Where such slaves are a badge of honor. It pains me to say I can conclude it is purely the later.

IMHO. Everyone in Epstein's "little black book" (and, afaik there are zero doubts to its authenticity) are guilty by association, even if they weren't participating regularly in his sick games.

Or is human trafficking something the US condones now? As long as it's rich folk doing it.

I can see your point. But the bold bit above is the sad crux of it. So much evidence pointing to elite penchant for sex with minors, and I am not necessarily saying that Trump is a complete innocent. How would I know? Cynically I often think that all rich powerful people with political ambitions are part of the same crowd, regardless of outward affiliations. They are all pervert satanists who perform theatre to appease the masses and give the illusion of decency and democracy at the top, when it is nothing of the sort.

Yes, they should all go to prison. Will any of them? I doubt it, too many friends in powerful places. If anyone does, they will be the chosen fallguy/sacrificial lamb to spare the sins of the rest.

I can see your point. But the bold bit above is the sad crux of it. So much evidence pointing to elite penchant for sex with minors, and I am not necessarily saying that Trump is a complete innocent. How would I know? Cynically I often think that all rich powerful people with political ambitions are part of the same crowd, regardless of outward affiliations. They are all pervert satanists who perform theatre to appease the masses and give the illusion of decency and democracy at the top, when it is nothing of the sort.

Yes, they should all go to prison. Will any of them? I doubt it, too many friends in powerful places. If anyone does, they will be the chosen fallguy/sacrificial lamb to spare the sins of the rest.

Yup.

Would be awesome if Mrs Clinton got the bollocks to make it happen. Pretty sure she is pissed enough with Mr Clinton to make it happen. He's surely on his "last warning"....

(Can but dream. I know it's all proper fucked. A friend asked how I'd be voting in brexit. Pointed out doesn't make much difference to me any more. I voted with my feet and left the EU 3 years ago.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy7OdvPvFyU

Rambling now. Helps take my mind off it.

Hillary Clinton's Triple X-Rated Emails ~ Preston James

In case you missed it. Trump has now "revealed" Clinton's crimes

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/23/us/politics/donald-trump-speech-highlights.html?referer=https://t.co/Js4ybzu0zN

Now it's Clinton's turn:

Re filed and in progress.

Now headline news on rt with multiple witnesses and a sworn affidavit from Epstein's brother that Trump frequented the island. (From the original story)

https://www.rt.com/usa/347804-trump-accused-rape-epstein/

Donald Trump accused of raping 13yo girl in new lawsuit

Now we know why Putin has started shunning him.

I went with

#TrumpSoPoor he missed his Epstein island blackmail installment.

(the heavily-spun reporting continues - Trump is a threat to Hillary, & the corrupt system)

Vox - ‎6 hours ago‎
Donald Trump gave his first major speech of the election attacking Hillary Clinton on Wednesday morning. It mostly focused on labeling Clinton as corrupt, his stock "Crooked Hillary" line expanded to an hour.
Please help me find a "clean" report on this speech
We really need to switch off the garbage...

The NY Times is a highly biased, anti-Trump mouthpiece, but let's see what they said:

Some of the highlights, and our fact checks:

Mr. Trump began his speech by lamenting America’s crumbling infrastructure and weak economy. Taking a jab at his opponent, he said: “I know these problems can all be fixed, but not by Hillary Clinton. Only by me.”

Mr. Trump called Mrs. Clinton a “world-class liar,” singling out her statements about her email server and her “phony landing in Bosnia,” a reference to comments Mrs. Clinton made in her 2008 campaign about a 1996 trip to Bosnia as first lady. “We had to land a certain way and move quickly because of the threat of sniper fire,” she said.

Fact Check: Footage later emerged of Mrs. Clinton, accompanied by her daughter, Chelsea, walking calmly on the tarmac in a serene scene. She later said she “misspoke.”

Mr. Trump assailed Mrs. Clinton’s record as secretary of state, warning that she does not have the temperament or the judgment to be president. He also accused her of running the State Department like a “hedge fund” and suggesting that she had something to hide in the “secret speeches” she made to Wall Street banks.

We are all going to have to de-plug from the Globalist mouthpieces, if we are going to get a better world

Let's check a less biased report BEFORE the speech

Hannity 6/10/16 Full: Clinton CRIMES! Trump Goes to War on Hillary!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUUhynxPMI0

Published on Jun 11, 2016

Hannity 6/10/16 full episode:

Donald Trump goes to War on Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Jr talks to Sean Hannity about Clinton corruption,

Donald Trump will bring back jobs to America, Hillary Clinton continues to lie and insult the intelligence of the American people, Judge Jeanine Pirro comes on the show to talk to Sean Hannity about Hillary Clinton breaking the law and her arrogance, Hillary Clinton had top secre

Sign in to follow this