Anunnaki History and Alien Gods

Anunnaki History and Alien Gods

Anunnaki History and Alien Gods Revealed with Gerald Clark (½)

Published on Apr 29, 2016

Anunnaki history on Earth, their involvement with Gray aliens, Igigi, and humanity are all explored with Gerald Clark. How the Babylonian texts have been decoded to reveal the ancient history of extraterrestrials on Earth, and their manipulation of human genetics to create a new being that is easily manipulated for their gain is discussed with Sean Stone in the first part of a continuing, uncensored Buzzsaw interview.
http://www.enterthebuzzsaw.com/

Published on 1 May 2016

The Anunnaki history, and the truth of the gods of Egypt are explained in this continued conversation with Gerald Clark on the ancient Alien influence on Earth and humanity. The “disappearance” of the Anunnaki, and the remanifestation of ancient cosmic energies into the present day are explored. Are humans pawn in an age old battle of light and dark? Do the legendary alien masters of Earth continue to influence us? Is Nibiru going to make a cataclysmic return? We explore the theories and draw conclusions in the second part of the uncensored Buzzsaw interview, hosted by Sean Stone.

Robert Stanley has a controversial view on the roles of Enlil and Enki

Enki's Luciferian Agenda, explained by Robert Stanley (50,000+ views)

There was very lively discussion under the Video, with over 600 posts

Gerald Clark was not impressed with the video, and posted this:

Complete trash, sorry just had to be up front given the research I have done and shared. C2C is complicit in the disinformation agenda.

According to the Lemurian-tablet intepretation Enki is the good guy. Where do you get the idea that he is Lucifer - which i mean to interpret as being evil. He may not have been a model character but he still felt for the people who had to face a cataclysm that was threatening the planet, but settled for saving Noah who was his kin. Enlil was the brother who could'nt care less what happened to the humans on the planet. If you say that Sitchin did not go far enough with his translation of the tablets did you do further interpretations yourself? Where did you get YOUR interpretation of what happened after Sitchin's translation stopped? You're jumping from one point to the next like someone having read a little here and a little there making your own assumptions,come on! Finally, when you're talking about the Annunaki, you're talking about a damn ET, not a god, For God' sake!!
Enlil is also known as Yah who is Jehovah and Enki is known as Satan, Enki is the creator of human race but was banished and not allowed kingship for his love for humanity but Enlil stayed, now I find the real evil of this earth are these Abrahamic Religions that has enslaved humanity cut us off from are true spirituality and murdered millions who said different, why is that the God of bible demands blood sacrifices and then a human sacrifice, it's an evil scam people are still caught in. I think this video has the facts skewed but that how it is when you live in world caught in a great deception.
+State Boogie Enlil is Yah who name is also known Yahooda/Yahweh, Anu father of the Gods and is also known as the unknowable God that dwells in the deep waters who wants nothing to do with the majority of humanity, Enki is the father of humanity that worked to free mankind from there enslavement but was demonized and depicted later as the Devil and Jesus has nothing to do with this ancient story that is left in stone by our ancestors many 1000s of years before organized religion that creates lies warps and twist facts burns library's and destroys artifacts written in stone to support there evil cults i.e. Christianity, Islam, Judaism.

It is said that satan blew up his world which was Saturn. Hence the rings of debris that still circle it. Now He seeks the same thing on Earth.

+TheAsiaCentury The Creator of All resides in the 9th dimension according to the Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean. The 7th and 8th dimensions were described as being composed of chaos and the 6th dimension housed Arulu, the gods ancient home according to the story. Hope this helps
+Gerald Clark not demonic aliens,.. they love to play out,.-..
Roberts mistaken. enlil is the evil God. the one who proclaimed himself chief of God's due to his rank in the annunaki. he's the same God of the Old Testament. Enki engineered us and saved mankind from extermination twice.
yeah, that's my understanding. Enlil is Jeovah, Yaweh or Yahve the bad God from the Bible and he definitely rules this world. Enki, however was no saint either.

I am not sure how reliable this info is

(i will comment after listening)

May 18th, Who Are the Anunnaki and Why Are They With Us?

Robert Stanley has a controversial view on the roles of Enlil and Enki

Enki's Luciferian Agenda, explained by Robert Stanley (50,000+ views)

There was very lively discussion under the Video, with over 600 posts

The usual line, some truths mixed with story telling I think. How many times have we heard something big is going to happen in the near future 2022 Alien saviour stuff. We've heard predictions from people like Simon Parkes and Alex Collier over the years, all to no avail. But, they wriggle out of it with the changing time line thing, although I do not discount that science.

If I was illuminati I would keep introducing these savior whistle blowers that spread hope and awakening, just hang on for the ride a bit longer and all will be revealed as our dormant DNA sparks into life. In the meantime I'd be busy pushing my real agenda, which is ..................

Enki is cmj's area

• 2 weeks later...
GERALD CLARK ANUNNAKI OF NIBIRU --- SOUND EDITED

Published on May 5, 2016

Gerald Clark is the author of ANUNNAKI of NIBIRU… He has compiled an excellent overview of the evidence and cross correlated much of the symbolism and ancient texts to support a more wide ranging view of the role of the Anunnaki in our history.

MLH on the Sedona Connection with Dave Schmidt

Published on Jun 1, 2016

Who are the Anunnaki? Why Are they here?

(this is from MLH's channel - is it the same as May 18th? I will check later)

Michael Lee Hill speaks on THE "CONCEPTS" OF GOD while in Sedona May 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr5VnE0xVTA

Published on May 17, 2016
These UFO/Orbs have been appearing over Lake Erie for a few several years now. These lights are certainly not stars or conventional craft, they hover for great period of time, change color and seem to appear & disappear in an instant.

• 1 month later...

The second part, on Sitchin's ideas proved to be very interesting

Chris is a good story-teller, and she did her homework

Coast To Coast AM - July 20, 2016 Technology Overload & Zecharia Sitchin's Legacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjgFyqbz534

Published on Jul 22, 2016

Archived