Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Brexit: Will it happen? What then?

this is one of the reasons i was never sure if im one of the good guys or not.

im definately not "bankster" driven. We literally wiped out most of their power and value over the last 6 or 7 years.

wouldnt call myself a tyrant either. leave the politics to the politicians and nobody even really knows we exist.

but definately am a non insignificant part of a nwo. today for example was sat in a room in the center of Paris. where no one is worth less than $100m.

With representivities from around 100 if not more countries.

planning the future of all the worlds population.

and barely an american in sight.

Even smacks of "white privilidge".

definately no one representing the minorities in that room.

quacks like a duck and all that...

or maybe im dreaming right now.

hard to tell.

Sounds interesting. What is it that you do, mSparks, if you don't mind me asking?

I don't doubt the ability of politicians to twist the result and use it as an excuse for all sorts of things it wasn't intended but to suggest they engineered that deliberately is a little far fetched I think.

I am prone to seeing conspiracy where it may not actually exist, I'll grant you ;)

But the "unintended consequences" of this vote are potentially very dangerous for our civil liberties etc, as the pressure to react to this "emergency situation" of rewriting legislation to fill the void left by the EU means that scrutiny will be greatly reduced. Plus Brexit as an excuse for all manner of financial turmoil (present and imminent future) and I am left wondering if Brexit wasn't the preferred option all along. The campaign on the remain side was a pathetic joke (by design?). TTIP was also looking likely to be voted out by EU ministers, but I guarantee this Tory gov will sign the UK up as quick as they can.

Many more little clues have made me think this way, but I don't have the time to elucidate my still slightly jumbled thoughts on this right now :)

I am prone to seeing conspiracy where it may not actually exist, I'll grant you ;)

But the "unintended consequences" of this vote are potentially very dangerous for our civil liberties etc, as the pressure to react to this "emergency situation" of rewriting legislation to fill the void left by the EU means that scrutiny will be greatly reduced. Plus Brexit as an excuse for all manner of financial turmoil (present and imminent future) and I am left wondering if Brexit wasn't the preferred option all along. The campaign on the remain side was a pathetic joke (by design?). TTIP was also looking likely to be voted out by EU ministers, but I guarantee this Tory gov will sign the UK up as quick as they can.

Many more little clues have made me think this way, but I don't have the time to elucidate my still slightly jumbled thoughts on this right now :)

I share your concerns about civil liberties and I hope we don't get roped into TTIP.

I guess that's why the financial markets are in turmoil...we are in a very uncertain world at the moment.

Inner circles of big pharma and these lot.

http://www.imi.europa.eu/content/home

http://www.who.int/en/

http://www.worldbank.org/

^WB are in my bad books, come to the conclusion they definitely aren't the good guys.

Interesting!

But WB are working towards a world free from poverty (no sniggering at the back!)

Interesting!

But WB are working towards a world free from poverty (no sniggering at the back!)

One day I'll sit down and work out exactly what they are working towards.

But their methods leave a sour taste in the mouth whatever it is.

Its just not clear to me why this shit:

https://www.hrw.org/topic/business/world-bank-imf

They are trying to "usher in a new age of medieval barbarity"

Thanks the Zios and their long term plan to destroy Western civilization

Not my own analysis - it comes from Dr Duke's discussion with Mark Collett

MP3 : xx

Here's the Link and description:

MP3 : http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/dduke/070716.mp3

Date: 07-07-16

Dr. David Duke with UK Activist Mark Collett on The Battle for Western Civilization & the European People.

Today Dr. Duke had his British correspondent Mark Collett as his guest for the hour. They discussed the Jewish led push for wars in the Middle East, which serve the dual purpose of weakening Israel's potential enemies and also provoking a tsunami of migrants towards Europe's shores. This migration is welcome by the Jewish elite as it displaces and marginalizes Europeans, whom Jews see as their main competitors.

They also talked about the Trump meme about corrupt Hillary, and how ridiculous it is to call anti-Semitic when in fact it is verifiably true.

This is a fascinating and inspiring show. Please share it widely.

Here's the Link and description:

MP3 :

Date: 07-07-16

Dr. David Duke with UK Activist Mark Collett on The Battle for Western Civilization & the European People.

Today Dr. Duke had his British correspondent Mark Collett as his guest for the hour. They discussed the Jewish led push for wars in the Middle East, which serve the dual purpose of weakening Israel's potential enemies and also provoking a tsunami of migrants towards Europe's shores. This migration is welcome by the Jewish elite as it displaces and marginalizes Europeans, whom Jews see as their main competitors.

They also talked about the Trump meme about corrupt Hillary, and how ridiculous it is to call anti-Semitic when in fact it is verifiably true.

This is a fascinating and inspiring show. Please share it widely.

what exactly does that have to do with the wb?

migrant crisis is mainly soros and us/uk made weapons being used to kill supporters of moscow/china leaning governments.

I don't doubt the ability of politicians to twist the result and use it as an excuse for all sorts of things it wasn't intended but to suggest they engineered that deliberately is a little far fetched I think.

Also, forgot to add, how else could they possibly win their lost supporters back, if not by letting UKIP get their wish come true, thereby immediately rendering them a non-entity?!

The EU was an American CIA project from the beginning, says PCR

BREXIT : Dr. Paul Craig Roberts 2016 : End the EU, a CIA Covert Operation

Also, forgot to add, how else could they possibly win their lost supporters back, if not by letting UKIP get their wish come true, thereby immediately rendering them a non-entity?!

haha...and tear the Labour party apart at the same time... quite brilliant...by jove Holmes...I think you've got it !

Paul Craig Roberts forecasts an economic punishment beating for the UK and advises an immediate exit from the EU :

" I don't think they can get out without violence...If the people are not willing to use violence ..they might as well surrender now "

No one has balls enough to take on Teresa May... apparently

No one has balls enough to take on Teresa May... apparently

Cometh the hour...cometh the woman

Who would want that job at the moment but for her it was now or never I think...she has got a pile of crap a mile high to climb in the coming months and years. No wonder no one wanted to step up to the challenge except a few no hopers and political chancers. I mean Stephen Crabb...give me a break and Boris thank God he dropped out he would have been an utter disaster as P.M.

Either we don't have any heavy hitters anymore or they are keeping their powder dry and letting her do all the heavy lifting...Personally I like Jacob Rees-Mogg..think he might be one to watch in the future..but perhaps more of a Foreign secretary look about him than a PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZSC_Z65pKE

I see a similar situation with the Labour party...Angela Eagle..a stalking horse surely otherwise it would be embarrassing...Harriet Harman just itching to get in there I think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9mD3evtBDU

I see a similar situation with the Labour party...Angela Eagle..a stalking horse surely otherwise it would be embarrassing...Harriet Harman just itching to get in there I think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9mD3evtBDU

So embarrassing for her, poor thing!

Yes, she's been egged on to stand in order to test the legal case for keeping JC off the list I think.

Except that I don't think anyone's let her in on that little bit of gossip...

Angela for PM!

Regardless of what you think of May, It's an indictment of our political system that she has assumed the mantle of PM uncontested.

The kerffufle about Leadsom's comments on motherhood are neither here nor there - frankly, if the British public are so easily swayed then they ultimate have the politicians and political system that they deserve.

Regardless of what you think of May, It's an indictment of our political system that she has assumed the mantle of PM uncontested.

Leadsom was never any kind of challenge. The substantial contenders have mysteriously stepped aside. Must think she'll take the fall for the carnage that will inevitably come, then they might step in once the contagion is mostly passed.

^ Shock! I spy a decent human being. What is going on??

Must be a mistake.... that got through by accident

This one also surprised me

U.S. in front of queue for Britain, says new foreign minister Johnson

Boris Johnson said on Wednesday the United States would be "in the front of the queue" following his surprise appointment as Britain's new foreign minister. The quip was a reference to a comment by U.S. President Barack Obama during Britain's EU referendum

"IRON MAYDEN"

As Britain's second female prime minister, May has prompted comparisons with "Iron Lady" Margaret Thatcher, who governed from 1979 until 1990 and was no stranger to doing battle in Europe. May's six years in charge of the cabinet's law-and-order portfolio was the longest tenure for a century in what is widely seen as one of the government's toughest jobs.

The Sun newspaper, Britain's biggest selling daily, cast May as "The Iron Mayden", the new "Mrs T".

Veteran Conservative lawmaker Ken Clarke, who served as a minister under Thatcher, was caught on a live microphone in a TV studio this month describing May as "a bloody difficult woman".

May took the remark as a badge of honour, repeating it to lawmakers at a party leadership hustings, and adding that the next person who would find out just how difficult she was would be European Commission head Jean-Claude Juncker.

The crucial issue is balancing the desire of British voters to restrict immigration from other EU countries with the need of British business to keep access to the European common market.

May has a record of negotiating compromises with the EU, but will be up against Merkel, who has been chancellor for 10 years, often outlasts other EU leaders at late night meetings and, like them, has said there can be no "cherry picking" by Britain: it must accept free movement if it wants free trade.

She appointed David Davis, who campaigned for Britain to leave the EU, as Secretary of State for exiting the bloc and former London Mayor Boris Johnson, a late joiner and subsequent leader of the "Leave" campaign, as foreign minister.

==

> https://uk.news.yahoo.com/winning-power-theresa-may-faces-brexit-divorce-battle-160109110.html?nhp=1

no "cherry picking" by Britain: it must accept free movement if it wants free trade.

Oh really? What is she going to do, wipe out a vital part of her country's export market? ... (assuming it is 'her' country. The inhabitants are certainly not considered)

Don't be fooled by these smarmy idiots. Appointing Boris Jonson as foreign secretary and David Davis as Brexit manager distract us from the fact we've appointed a leader who wanted to remain. It takes criticism away from that herbert Teresa May so she can get on with some underhanded back door deals to delay and dilute any exit agreement which could take many years. By then we'll be completely baffled and incapable of knowing whether we're in or out.