GBP ... All-Data : 5-years : 2-years : 6-mos / 10-days

GBP_zps0apw7ewi.gif

Boris Johnson favors Brexit - Cameron & Obama oppose it

Now a new voice has jumped in to support Britain leaving Europe

Donald Trump Backs UK Leaving European Union

GettyImages-524993072-640x480.png
Getty

by Raheem Kassam5 May 2016350

WASHINGTON, DC – Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has said he thinks Britain would be better off out of the European Union. His comments come just one day after British Prime Minister David Cameron, who is campaigning for an ‘in’ vote, said he would not apologise to Mr. Trump for calling him “stupid.”

Speaking to Fox News this evening Mr. Trump reflected on the EU and the migration crisis.

He said: “I think the migration has been a horrible thing for Europe. A lot of that was pushed by the EU. I would say that they’re better off without it personally, but I’m not making that as a recommendation – just my feeling … I would say that they’re better off without it, but I want them to make their own decision”.

Mr. Trump has previously shied away from involving himself in the Brexit debate despite being dragged into UK politics by parliamentarians and activists who sought to ban him from the country after his assertion that there should be a pause on mass Muslim immigration to the United States.

Dr Farrell:

"Britain has nothing to gain from its 'Special Relationship' with the US...

or with its involvement in Europe"

"I see them moving away... towards Brexit... and a gradual peeling away" of the countries of Europe

NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM MAY 5 2016

Europe and Britain, are no longer negotiating with the US,

they are negotiating with an entity that controls America (too)

We are at the beginning of a fragmentation process... which will transform Europe.

And we will see more open criticism of the Global Agenda

I've given this some consideration over the last few weeks. And this is the conclusion I've come to.

Firstly, the outcome probably won't change jack shit. In or out both Britain and most of the EU nations are bankrupt. A coalition of the failing isn't going to last, or make much difference to anyone's lives.

The bigger issue at play is the now almost inevitable fracture of the control they weild on communication and news. Right now its not complete, big players still have the power to intercept, manipulate and censor stories contrary to their interests. At least to the point that any damage to them from such stories is almost entirely mitigated.

But that landscape is changing fast. And there is little they can do to control it.

The complete loss of control of Elsevier vs scihub is a good example of this. And people are rejoicing the new found liberation.

mSparks,

Speaking of loss of control, what do you make of the VAX film?

(Here's what Yahoo wrote):

Robert DeNiro made the right call on anti-vaccination film

Vaccines save lives and a film by a discredited ex-doctor had no place at the Tribeca film festival, says Jennifer Caudle

==

>yahoo: https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=vax+film&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-002

I reckon DeNiro made the right call, because cancelling its screening at Tribeca gave it valuable publicity,

and now a huge number have heard of the film and want to see it.

Well done, Robert, whether it be accident or design

The voters in London seems fed up with TPTB

I reckon this bodes well for Brexit

Sadiq Khan has taken an early lead over Zac Goldsmith in the London mayoral race as counting starts for the closely-fought vote.

The Labour candidate has been hotly tipped to succeed Boris Johnson, despite controversy over allegations of links to extremists made by his rival.

With around a fifth of the vote verified, Mr Khan was narrowly ahead of Mr Goldsmith, followed by with the pair's rivals lagging far behind

==

> http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-mayoral-election-results-latest-updates-zac-goldsmith-a7016526.html

The UK went to the polls on Thursday 5 May, with elections for councils in England, Wales,

...Zac Goldsmith attacked by senior Tory over London mayoral election tactics

The Guardian‎ - 3 hours ago

The Jews played the anti-semite card, and it failed

Thanks very much for all your thoughts about the London Mayoral election. It looks like ...

Anti-Semitism charges suggest drubbing for Labour among London Jews

The Times of Israel‎ - 15 hours ago
(the Jewish block seems really out of touch to have though this);
Anti-Semitism charges suggest drubbing for Labour among London ...
www.timesofisrael.com › Jewish Times

15 hours ago - Khan, a Muslim of Pakistani descent, accused Corbyn last month of not doing enough to confront anti-Semitism, adding “when it comes to racism … nobody with these views should be in our party.” Zac Goldsmith, the Conservative Party's mayoral candidate, has hit Khan hard on Livingstone.

Most people don't give a damn it seems, or maybe it helped convince them to vote for Khan

The power of this weaponized word is fading fast,
as the public turns against Globalists

mSparks,

Speaking of loss of control, what do you make of the VAX film?

(Here's what Yahoo wrote):

Robert DeNiro made the right call on anti-vaccination film

Vaccines save lives and a film by a discredited ex-doctor had no place at the Tribeca film festival, says Jennifer Caudle

==

>yahoo: https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=vax+film&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-002

I reckon DeNiro made the right call, because cancelling its screening at Tribeca gave it valuable publicity,

and now a huge number have heard of the film and want to see it.

Well done, Robert, whether it be accident or design

Not seen it.

Vaccination was on the agenda during my chicago visit last month.

Most notably

http://www.globalresearch.ca/tetanus-vaccines-spiked-with-sterilization-chemical-in-kenya/5443009

And its brethren.

Zac blew it - it seems to me, by writing an inflammatory article

Meantime...

'How can I regret stating the truth?' Ken Livingstone refuses to ...

www.telegraph.co.uk/.../ken-livingstone-anti-semitism-row-former-lond...

6 days ago - The former London mayor told BBC Radio London earlier this week ....

Ken Livingstone spoke to LBC about the anti-Semitism row Credit: LBC.

. . .

Summary: Ken Livingstone defends Hitler comments as a 'statement of fact'

Ken Livingstone has refused to say sorry for saying Hitler supported Zionism, claiming it was a "statement of fact".

He was asked 20 times to apologise directly for his remarks, but refused.

People are turning on the Political Correct idiots in the media.

Well done London voters - now give your country Brexit and freedom from the bureaucrats !

Well done London voters - now give your country Brexit and freedom from the bureaucrats !

Meh, not their choice.

Whole thing doesn't seem to be much more than a petty argument between Charley Windsor and his boss Philippe.

I've given this some consideration over the last few weeks. And this is the conclusion I've come to.

Firstly, the outcome probably won't change jack shit. In or out both Britain and most of the EU nations are bankrupt. A coalition of the failing isn't going to last, or make much difference to anyone's lives.

The bigger issue at play is the now almost inevitable fracture of the control they weild on communication and news. Right now its not complete, big players still have the power to intercept, manipulate and censor stories contrary to their interests. At least to the point that any damage to them from such stories is almost entirely mitigated.

But that landscape is changing fast. And there is little they can do to control it.

The complete loss of control of Elsevier vs scihub is a good example of this. And people are rejoicing the new found liberation.

I agree leaving Europe will have little or no impact other than a few stories from the press about some effects on business which will likely dwindle away. The Elites are very good at the slight of hand tricks by distracting the masses with BS whilst plotting something else.

Khan Set To Be Next Mayor Of London

"The Muslim leader of London-stan"

"There isnt a Muslim country that allows someone of another religion to have power"

(it is like Israel that way)... "apart from Iraq under Saddam"

The taller man usually wins, right?

o-ZAC-GOLDSMITH-AND-SADIQ-KHAN-570.jpg

"let them eat static"

KHAAAAAAN! original scene unedited

To Zac: "I have done far worse than kill you..."

mayoral-election-2016-646304.jpg

"I made you look small"

Obama's suggestions to the UK were ignored, or inticed people to the opposite

The Brexit Noose Around The Neck Of The NWO

"how dare Obama..."

(comment):

Obama the "Liar" don't listen to a word this Racist NWO Puppet has to say! Keep England English! Your Libtards are Killing Mother England!

EU referendum: Boris Johnson has 21 point lead over George Osborne in race to replace David Cameron
as Tory party leader after he backs Brexit
lauren-fedor-1-220x220.jpg

london-mayor-and-the-chancellor-visit-a-
Boris now has a major lead over Osborne, according to new YouGov figures (Source: Getty)

London mayor Boris Johnson has a double-digit lead over chancellor George Osborne in the race to be the next Tory leader, according to new poll figures out today.

YouGov surveyed more than 1,000 Conservative party members for the Times newspaper, finding 43 per cent of members backed Boris to be the next Tory leader, compared to just 22 per cent supporting the chancellor.

Home secretary Theresa May was the third most-popular choice, on 19 per cent, while seven per cent of respondents backed business secretary Sajid Javid.

One per cent of party members polled said they wanted education secretary Nicky Morgan to succeed Prime Minister David Cameron as Tory leader.

The poll showed that Johnson's approval rating had benefited from his decision to back Brexit. YouGov asked party members who they supported for leader both before and after the mayor revealed that he wanted the UK to leave the EU.

Support for Johnson rose five points after his announcement, while Javid dropped by four points and May lost two points at Johnson's expense.

==

> http://www.cityam.com/235821/eu-referendum-boris-johnson-in-lead-over-george-osborne-in-tory-party-leader-race

EU referendum: Boris Johnson has 21 point lead over George Osborne in race to replace David Cameron

as Tory party leader after he backs Brexit

lauren-fedor-1-220x220.jpg

london-mayor-and-the-chancellor-visit-a-

Boris now has a major lead over Osborne, according to new YouGov figures (Source: Getty)

London mayor Boris Johnson has a double-digit lead over chancellor George Osborne in the race to be the next Tory leader, according to new poll figures out today.

YouGov surveyed more than 1,000 Conservative party members for the Times newspaper, finding 43 per cent of members backed Boris to be the next Tory leader, compared to just 22 per cent supporting the chancellor.

Home secretary Theresa May was the third most-popular choice, on 19 per cent, while seven per cent of respondents backed business secretary Sajid Javid.

One per cent of party members polled said they wanted education secretary Nicky Morgan to succeed Prime Minister David Cameron as Tory leader.

The poll showed that Johnson's approval rating had benefited from his decision to back Brexit. YouGov asked party members who they supported for leader both before and after the mayor revealed that he wanted the UK to leave the EU.

Support for Johnson rose five points after his announcement, while Javid dropped by four points and May lost two points at Johnson's expense.

==

> http://www.cityam.com/235821/eu-referendum-boris-johnson-in-lead-over-george-osborne-in-tory-party-leader-race

How the bleeping bleep that cunt Theresa May is still anywhere near British politics just goes to show thoroughly corrupt all that nonsense is.

You'll like her :P

https://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2016/01/15/the-weird-world-of-theresa-may/

A point in favor?

Brexit would see house prices fall significantly, says George Osborne

House prices will fall significantly if Britain votes to leave the European Union, Chancellor George Osborne has said.

Faster still if they stay.

EU wants to come down hard on the massive money laundering that's kept them up for the last few years.

Significant number of confiscations are being held off until after the vote.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/money-laundering-crackdown-will-send-clear-message-to-offenders-a6993841.html

GBP - update-2yrs - Not everyone is Bearish

BREXIT – A Buying Opportunity!

by Ashley Osborne

Perhaps the country’s hottest topic it would be remiss of us not to give our point of view on Brexit from our experience of working with stakeholders of the UK residential market on an everyday basis both in the UK and globally. The two political arguments seem to be either; 1) the UK is much better off within the warm embrace of the European Union and the unknowns are just too risky and conversely; 2) the European Union is too costly and too prescriptive and therefore the UK is better off out.

However, I think both camps agree that the UK is one of the world’s largest economies in its own right and ultimately even if the UK does choose to leave the European Union after potentially a long protracted negotiation, the UK will ultimately agree some type of trade agreement with the EU – if for no other reason than they sell us more than we buy from them. And that the UK is a great place to invest with extremely strong growth prospects.

Politics aside, the question for our market has been what impact would a potential Brexit have on demand for residential property? When answering this question I think we have to look at three markets, namely owner occupiers, local and international buy-to-let investors.

For both owner occupiers and UK based buy-to-let investors I do not consider this group of people will suddenly take the rather drastic position of either not wanting to own their own home and/or own a buy-to-let investment in the country which they live in because it is no longer a member of the EU. There is no doubt the major concern for international investors will be what sort of relationship the UK will have with Europe post Brexit.

Given that the UK exports within the EU account for around 44% of all exports and conversely about 53% of all UK imports arrive from the EU, it is very difficult to imagine a scenario where member states of the EU take a punitive approach to ‘punish’ the UK for leaving the club – particularly whilst the global economic situation is less than certain. Additionally, since the UK is the 6th largest economy in the world it is even more difficult to really imagine the UK slipping into global obscurity and falling from the world’s economic conscious.

I suspect international investors are likely to all come to the same conclusion, either within or outside of the EU the fundamentals of the UK residential property market look pretty good. Furthermore, the factors which attract international investors to the UK in the first place – its vibrant cultural life, world class universities and honest legal system will arguably not be affected by a potential Brexit.

So I guess the real question is not how will international investors react to a potential Brexit, but in the short term, what might be the consequences:

• Depreciation of the Sterling – some experts have expressed a view that the pound may depreciate by up to 20% should the UK Brexit. From an international investment perspective assuming you believe in the long-term fundamentals this will most likely create a buying opportunity.
  • Inflation – some experts have warned that inflation may increase by up to 4%, and whilst I appreciate inflation will impact interest rates, this is also likely to impact prices and increase rentals.
  • Impact on labour force – a significant amount of the workforce within the building industry come to the UK from within the EU, it is difficult to see a situation where the UK government wouldn’t grant work VISA’s to these skilled migrants, especially when they are contributing to the economy. However, in the event this did not occur supply will become even more constrained on a market which is already finding delivering new product tough going.

Ultimately from our perspective, either in or out, the EU referendum is a short-term distraction and represents a good buying opportunity for smart money (particularly for international investors). What makes Britain successful in the first place is not changing irrespective of outcome from the vote and, as in any investment market; a period of uncertainty creates clear opportunities to make gains for savvy buyer

==

> http://colliersresidential.com/hk/insights/brexit-buying-opportunity/

(in response):

I think you are missing the extent to which ordinary people are fed up with:
Lies, selfishness, and criminality by the so-called "elites"
Take a look at: the London Mayoral race, and the primaries in the US election.

People want something different

How Brexit could lead to other EU countries following the UK out

The survey found that 51 per cent of EU-based respondents believed Brexit would have a very negative impact on the EU's economy but in comments sure to bolster the pro-leaving argument, only a third (36 per cent) said they believed it would be bad

Boris at his best in my humble opinion.

Only got halfway through so far. Have to come back to it.

Definitely worth a watch. In tempted to say the UK markets have reacted in a great big positive way to such an eloquent and convincing argument. And the downs recently have been because its looking like they won't leave.

What Pisses Me Off About Brexit | UK's EU Referendum

It's not gonna happen.

Despite the EU's shortcomings, I do not sense a great desire to leave from the common man. A few years down the line when times are bad then things may be different, but it isn't going to happen this time around.

As a politician, David Cameron's greatest skill is that opponents have continually underestimated him through all his years as leader and PM. He would not call a referendum unless he was completely sure that he would win.

Boris Johnson, likeable as he is, is not going to be PM. I predict that Cameron will win this referendum, then get the nasty stuff out of the way in terms of policy over the next 18-24 months, then step aside for Osbourne to take over the reigns. Frankly, while Jeremy Corbyn is leader of the opposition the next election result is a slam dunk.