Can anyone explain Hillary's appeal?

WHO HILLARY IS?

This might be the more-authentic Hillary

Hillary Rodham Clinton interview, 1979

Spot the radical lesbian, if you can.

I actually find this softer-gentler Hillary more appealing

"I fell in love with THE STATE, and Bill and I were married"

(a strange way to put it.)

Sensible people who have researched her, detest her for what she has done, not just her hideous pantsuits

One of the best lines I've read in this campaign.

What makes me laugh is when people start telling me there's more likelihood of a third world war with Trump in office........................kind of ignoring the last 15 years of history.

What appeal?

hillary-clinton-falling-fav-qpoll-92415.

For reference, Clinton’s unfavorability rating in both July and August surveys was 51 percent. The percentage of voters who found Clinton to not be honest and trustworthy was 57 percent in July, 61 percent in August.

> https://www.americarisingpac.org/new-poll-clintons-net-unfavorability-and-untrustworthy-numbers-up/

ClintonAugFavorables.jpg

Bill Clinton Jokes About A President Taking Property From WH

KALI-RY

Hillary-kali-3_zps6zl46ncg.jpg

Same legs, definitely !

The more the mainstream media tries to ramp her down our throats,

the more nasty the rejection of her becomes

People now seem to be more and more willing to complain about how biased the media is

Hillary supporters are getting harder to find

Everybody Hates Hillary Clinton

Intelligent black voters, are coming around to Trump

Trump: Balls Big Enough to Break System

Scrutiny growing on her health - now that she has a Cover-story

#media buzz (9/11/16) Trump Lifts Partial Media Ban - For Washington Post, Politico, Others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKBga6xIzRg

THE MOST SEXIST person on this planet is probably Hillary,

who thinks she deserves to be president JUST BECAUSE SHE IS FEMALE

Hillary was more foolish than Romney, because she made her dumb comment in front of the cameras.

She is so surrounded by yes-people, she did no realize how her comment would be heard

INSIDER: Hillary showed poor Judgment in Benghazi (lives were lost)

Blowing The Whistle Again - Fmr State Dept Official Warns About Hillary Clinton - Benghazi Gate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIj_R9et3OQ

- Greg Hicks, left State, and is now speaking out

Nobody wants Hillary Clinton's new book

3:56 p.m. ET

Hillary Clinton's newest book is a certifiable flop by the publishing industry's standards, The New York Times reports. Stronger Together sold only 2,912 copies in its first week of sales according to Nielsen BookScan, which charts about 80 percent of nationwide physical book sales. By comparison, Clinton's 2014 memoir Hard Choices, which also didn't meet expectations, sold over 85,000 copies in its first week, and Clinton's 2003 memoir, Living History, sold six times as many copies as Hard Choices.

Stronger Together is co-authored by Clinton's running mate, Tim Kaine, and "presents [their] agenda in full, relating stories from the American people and outlining the Clinton/Kaine campaign's plans on everything from apprenticeships to the Zika virus," the Amazon description says. One Amazon reviewer remarked that Stronger Together was "far more interesting than I'd thought this book would be," giving it five stars. Most negative reviews were about the candidate, and not the book itself.

To promote the book, Clinton will "do a series of Stronger Together speeches over the course of the next several weeks," said campaign spokesman Jennifer Palmieri. Jeva Lange

HIllary's Book = "Self-entitled Drivel" - Michael Savage
stronger-together-9781501161735_hr.jpg

Heil Hitlery !

She's leading in the polls but US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is floundering in the ...

- sold only 2,917 copies in its first week

The Savage Nation- Michael Savage- September 15th, 2016 (Full Show)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH_PyGr2lo4

Here is why she wears sunglasses, and uses Body doubles

6be0a358b6.jpg

Newt Gingrich nails it here:

"She's trapped. She has nowhere to go.

She put up will Bill Clinton for decades to get where she is,

She feels entitled to be made president... and does not know what else to do."

Hannity 9/25/16 | Special Sunday edition of Hannity - First Presidential Debate Preview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ6deAK58l0

Published on Sep 25, 2016

Hannity 9/25/16 | Special Sunday edition of Hannity First Presidential Debate Preview

Newt also said : "She's joyless. She never looks happy"

Laura Ingraham : "She's got a tougher time than Trump, She had political power for 20 years and has very little to show for it"

Team Hillary wants your daughters

Clinton Campaign Unknowingly Invites Infowars Reporter To Volunteer: Undercover Report

Illuminati Hags strip in support of Hillary

(it must be part of a satanic ritual to support the witch in this fashion)
58-year old Hag-donna
x
Increasing hag-like Katy Perry, once rejected by Russell Brand
x
Meantime, Donald Trump got $18 Million in donations in just 2-days after the Debate

Hillary goes on trashing struggling Americans

(the opening rant by the black woman who had 300 employees was marvelous):

Hannity 10/3/16 | Fallout over Donald Trump's taxes, Hillary Clinton's scandals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqenm6bzD1g

Hillary goes on trashing struggling Americans

(the opening rant by the black woman who had 300 employees was marvelous):

Hannity 10/3/16 | Fallout over Donald Trump's taxes, Hillary Clinton's scandals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqenm6bzD1g

Wow,wet my pants in the first three minutes.Super bit of journalism and that rant was superb.

Yeah. She was great. Never saw her before

(The 2 minute version)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjOVxXVgQpQ

Tezlyn Figaro, Fmr national justice director for Bernie Sanders

"I did grow up in Mommy's basement... The only time I was there was during a hurricane."

"What was Chelsea Clinton's basement like?"

She was interviewed her - I will watch this later

Sonnie Johnson Show Ep.10 - #BlackOut2016 founder Tezlyn Figaro on black vote, Hillary Clinton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHZjnjZMBM4

Hillary is Inspirational - like a Muse

Hillary's House of Horrors Discovered

Hillary horribly boring speeches we're worth the paper they were printed upon

The Truth About Hillary Clinton’s Wall Street Speeches

But they did provide a convenient mechanism for legal bribery

A Convincing Liar? Once maybe... but not any more

Hillary Clinton: Pathological Liar?

If it is real, this coming leak could destroy the Satanic One:

Report: Hacker Claims 'Racist' Hillary Tape Set To Be Released

NOT WORTH PROTECTING?

Department of State security officers found then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton so unpleasant they refused to work on her security detail, a former agent claims in newly-released FBI documents.

The FBI Monday released 100 pages of documents relating to its investigation of Clinton’s private email server. The documents incorporate summaries of several interviews the FBI conducted, including one with a woman who served as an agent with the State Department’s Bureau of Diplomatic Security (DS) during Clinton’s time as secretary of state.

During her interview, the agent said Clinton treated agents rudely and with contempt, and was so unpleasant that senior agents typically avoided being on her security detail.

“[Redacted] explained that CLINTON’s treatment of DS agents on her protective detail was so contemptuous that many of them sought reassignment or employment elsewhere,” the interview summary says. “Prior to CLINTON’s tenure, being an agent on the Secretary of State’s protective detail was seen as an honor and privilege reserved for senior agents. However, by the end of CLINTON’s tenure, it was staffed largely with new agents because it was difficult to find senior agents willing to work for her.”

==

> http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/17/fbi-docs-hillary-was-so-unpleasant-security-agents-didnt-want-to-protect-her/

Somebody should paste one of those "KICK ME" signs on her back

CREEPY GRANDMA

Could Hillary's smile cost her the election?

Twitter mocks Clinton's 'creepy grandma' grin as she smirks her way through presidential debate

• Viewers were distracted by Clinton's stubborn smile during the debate
  • They took to Twitter in their droves to describe it as 'creepy' and 'scary'
  • Some likened her to a 'grandma' while others said it was proof she is 'evil'
  • Her opponent's constant sniffing at last debate sent viewers into a frenzy

By Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com

Published: 02:50 GMT, 20 October 2016 |

With her opponent dogged by accusations of sexual assault, Hillary Clinton had strong odds as she entered the third presidential debate on Wednesday.

Only one thing seemed to threaten her chances of victory: her smile.

The Democratic candidate faced a flood of insults as she took to the stage at the University of Las Vegas, with many viewers confessing they were 'creeped out' by her stubborn grin.

Hundreds took to Twitter to describe her smile as 'scary' and 'creepy'.

3989363000000578-3854016-image-m-38_1476
+4

Hillary Clinton's unrelenting smile at Wednesday's presidential debate made for uncomfortable viewing for some voters

Others questioned why, when being slammed with insults from her opponent, her expression did not drop.

'Hillary Clinton's smile is the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life,' said one observer.

'When Hillary smiles she looks like an evil snake,' another commented.

'What to do when you don't have a response? Smile like a chipmunk,' remarked another.

'Whoever told Hillary Clinton to smile less since the first debate gave great advice,' mused a different viewer.

Others, ever-so-slightly more charmed by her cheerful demeanor, likened her to a happy grandmother.

+4

The Democratic candidate beamed as she listened to Donald Trump slam her political record and campaign policies

+4

Her glee remained written all over her face as Trump continued to slate her, much to viewers' confusion

39895F4B00000578-3854016-image-m-47_1476
39895F5100000578-3854016-image-m-48_1476

Twitter users were quick to mock her expression as they watched the debate on Wednesday

39892E9900000578-3854016-image-a-49_1476
+4

Clinton's happy expression became a talking point at earlier debates. It continued to peak viewers' interests at her final showdown with Trump on Wednesday (above)

'Hillary Clinton is so cute it's something about her I just want her to tuck me in and give me a kiss with her coffee breath,' one commented.

It was not the first time her facial expression sparked interest among voters.

After the first presidential debate on September 26, political commentators shared some free advice with the candidate online.

'Who told Hillary Clinton to keep smiling like she’s at her granddaughter’s birthday party?' said David Frum, senior editor of The Atlantic, at the time.

The discussion had the same hallmarks of bizarre criticisms made earlier this month about Donald Trump's incessant sniffing.

Viewers were distracted throughout the second presidential debate by the Republican candidate's runny nose, complaining in their droves about it online.

Sign in to follow this