Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Can anyone explain Hillary's appeal?

Trump has spent millions of his own money

Clearly, he is putting himself out... To save the country, and the future of his Family

No offence, but I find this idea laughable.

Personally, I suspect that Trump is just a reserve player for the elite, in case the public turn against the Clintons in sufficient numbers. Another yes man.

Personally, I suspect that Trump is just a reserve player for the elite, in case the public turn against the Clintons in sufficient numbers. Another yes man.

No need to suspect.

he's said as much.

http://taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-donald-trump-s-tax-plan

going for the independent vote because core elitist support is not enough to win them the whitehouse outright is pure genius. (not quite as genius as establishing the tea party to take the anti healthcare vote away from the republicans. but definately in the same league.)

The curvball is they are expecting to be able to control him, so now everyone who realises trump would rather burn America to the ground than do what he is told is shitting themselves.

And everyone who wants to burn America to the ground is rejoicing.

Quality.

No need to suspect.

he's said as much.

http://taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-donald-trump-s-tax-plan

going for the independent vote because core elitist support is not enough to win them the whitehouse outright is pure genius. (not quite as genius as establishing the tea party to take the anti healthcare vote away from the republicans. but definately in the same league.)

The curvball is they are expecting to be able to control him, so now everyone who realises trump would rather burn America to the ground than do what he is told is shitting themselves.

And everyone who wants to burn America to the ground is rejoicing.

Quality.

Wow, reading that analysis, it's like he's discovered some sort of magic money tree - trebles all round! :lol:

Wow, reading that analysis, it's like he's discovered some sort of magic money tree - trebles all round! :lol:

lol

I'll take that.

re the magic money tree.

I very much doubt he has been read into the state secrets of Papaver somniferum yet.

You can tell when that happens because they age about 20 years almost overnight and start a prescription of happy pills.

That was particular brutal to Obama, who came into office actually caring about the average US soldier and believing that abu garib prisoners could be allowed to tell people what they knew.

I very much doubt he has been read into the state secrets of Papaver somniferum yet.

You can tell when that happens because they age about 20 years almost overnight and start a prescription of happy pills.

The what?! Isn't that the opium poppy? You've lost me, mSparks :)

But I take your general meaning. I'm guessing that's the same meeting where they tell the Pres about UFOs and our lizard overlords?!

The what?! Isn't that the opium poppy? You've lost me, mSparks :)

But I take your general meaning. I'm guessing that's the same meeting where they tell the Pres about UFOs and our lizard overlords?!

magic money tree, opium poppy, spice, whatever you want to call it.

The foundation of the global empires since empires were a thing.

being told space is as teaming with life as the oceans or sky doesnt have quite the groundshattering impact on the psyche.

As finding out you have actually been put in charge of the worlds largest drug cartel instead of the benign force for good in the world you thought you were signing up for.

Indeed. I see your point. I would debate the "put in charge" bit though!

What could possibly have motivated Trump to take the enormous sh/te that he has had to endure in this race?

He is not mad or desperate enough to do this to be a "reserve player"/

Why are the elites so desperate to stop him?

you need to come up with explanations to key questions that are consistent with Reality

I believe that he is a man who does not back from a challenge if he thinks the stakes and the prize are big enough.

I find it easy to believe that he wants to save the country from the dark path it is on, and make a "yuge" mark on the historical record.

Too many people wrote him off a year ago, I did not. I think you need to give some respect to my analysis and dot-connecting.

Here's a view that I find jives reasonable well with the facts and is different from my own.

Well worth the time spent in listening:

F. William Engdahl | The Lost Hegemon, The Oligarchs’ Decline, Clinton, & Trump

Published on Jul 6, 2016

This week on THC, Greg chats with Princeton graduate, geopolitical analyst, professor and lecturer, as well as author of brilliant titles such as Seeds of Destruction: The Diabolical World of Genetic Manipulation, A Century of War: Anglo-American Oil Politics and the New World Order, and the latest in a line of carefully crafted masterpieces The Lost Hegemon: whom the Gods would destroy none other than the esteemed F. William Engdahl. Join them as they wade through murky waters clouded by the pollution of thinks tanks for the military industrial complex, shadow governments enlisting armed forces to install puppet regimes, the pillaging of natural resources and the destruction of anyone standing between the Elite and supreme power.

Important Links:

Seeds of Destruction: The Diabolical World of Genetic Manipulation: https://www.amazon.com/Seeds-Destruct...

A Century of War: Anglo-American Oil Politics and the New World Order: https://www.amazon.com/Century-War-An...

The Lost Hegemon: whom the Gods would destroy: https://www.amazon.com/Lost-Hegemon-W...

F. William Engdahl: http://www.williamengdahl.com/

What could possibly have motivated Trump to take the enormous sh/te that he has had to endure in this race?

He is not mad or desperate enough to do this to be a "reserve player"/

Why are the elites so desperate to stop him?

you need to come up with explanations to key questions that are consistent with Reality

Thanks for the link, I'll try to look into later...

I'll admit that I have not done the research on this, so purely gut feeling.

Hi motivations? Could be egoism, could be just for the craic. Who knows. He's a billionaire with nothing to lose, and he loves the sound of his own voice, for starters :)

Why are the elites so desperate to appear as though they are out to stop him? A slight twist on your question, but you have to be prepared to accept that they are masters at playing these kinds of games from all sides, backing all horses in the race to avoid disappointment at the finishing line!

Framing an anti-hero as the antithesis of the opposing player seems to be to be a classic set up. Great way to suck in all those who are sick of the business as usual players. Then, further down the line, it's too late when you finally realise the new boss is just like the old boss. But with crazier hair.

DrBubb, Please could you explain how you came to what appears to me to be the quite obviously flawed, unsupportable assumption that the elites are desperate to stop him.

And by that, I don't mean that I disagree that many people (quite rightly imho) "fear" his presidency.

I mean why you think that the elites specifically are desperate to stop him, and what evidence you are basing that assertion.

No one wants to tell them that their plan is batsh-t crazy and will not work

Bernie Delegates Think They Can Control Clinton

Hey, I found someone who LIKES Hillary

Hillary Clinton receives millions in hedge fund backing

The must mean "Twisted" Path

Hillary Clinton’s twisting path to the Democratic nomination

Published: July 30, 2016

MW-ES477_howhil_20160726122202_NS.png?uu

Judge J let's Hillary have it for her utter B.S.

Bill & Hillary Clinton Fairy Tale BS! Judge Jeanine Opening Statement 7/30/16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVaczNQMf6E

TWIN ADDICTS - from Someone who knows them well

"Hillary's addicted to power. Bill's addicted to sex" (up to 10 women a day)

Bill Clinton’s Girlfriend: Hillary Hates America

Shaking and the tongue thing may be signs of a more serious problem

ALL VOTERS MUST WATCH THIS !! • HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT ?? • Insane Hillary Clinton #trump #imwithher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ojeiby_l7E

Spontaneous out breaks of Laugh (evil laughing!)

"She goes straight to anger"

"Hillary's America" Trailer

Hillary was a challenging subject for a film:
"People know too much about Hillary.
Ninety minutes of Hillary, and people would want to blow their brains out."
So I made the film about the people around here, the Hillary Gang."

Hillary has a lot to answer for - but the MSM never calls her to account for anything

The satanic one should be asked to Disavow this guy, the way the Zio media deamnded that Trump

disavow Dr David Duke for supporting him

Will Clinton Disavow Extremists Endorsement?

Published on Aug 10, 2016

The father of Omar Mateen, the gay nightclub mass murdering terrorist, supports Hillary Clinton. He was pictured right behind Clinton during her rally in Florida.

But she will not, and they will not....

Because Hillary is above the law, right?

- PABITB

Wow!

Stefan found a rare Hillary Supporter wanting to talk about it:

Stefan Molyneux Talks To A Hilary Clinton Voter

"She is the most EDUCATED and EXPERIENCED candidate...." (right! haha)

"Because it is time we had a Woman as President" ?

Here's one intelligent woman who will not be blindly supporting Mrs Clinton

Hillary Is Done For After This Video! 100% Proof The Real Hillary Is A Nightmare

Hillary deserves Obamacare, and obamacare alone, to look after her various health problems.

That would be poetical justice

Cartoonist who reveals the Reality of the Satanic candidate

Ben Garrison: Political Cartoons Open A Dialogue On The Real Truth

Where are all the Supposed Hillary Supporters?!

? - Answer: ?

In jail? Out rioting somewhere with other violent BLM supporters? In a smoke-filled room, cutting a dirty deal?

Her core consists of:

Radical Lesbians, Wall Street banksters, war profiteers, and those who want free stuff from governments

Grandma For Crooked Hillary Speaks Out

Is there anyone left, apart from her corrupted Core, who supports her?

Hillary Clinton's Crisis of Character | Gary J. Byrne and Stefan Molyneux

(Her face is said to be pumped up with Botox, but this photo does not show that.)

Is the Old "female core support" still there for Hillary? Perhaps not

190x150.png

As the Democratic Primary drew to a close last month, roughly three-fifths of US voters had a negative opinion of Clinton, according to polling by the Wall Street Journal and NBC News. So did one-third of the voters in her own party. More troublingly for this particular election is the fact that Clinton has struggled to drum up support among many young, liberal women (and some moderate, older women) who should have been among her core base, particularly in an election that has morphed into a new battle of the sexes.

Clinton is a former secretary of state, US senator and first lady, campaigning to be the country’s first female president. She is running against Donald Trump, a man who has never held office, who says a flat-chested woman could never be a “10”, and who has joked about bedding his own daughter.

On paper Clinton should have the support of most liberal or moderate female voters in America. In reality, she is struggling. Early polls suggest that the gender gap actually works in Trump’s favour, with Trump’s support from men outmatching Clinton’s support from women. And Clinton currently has worse numbers among women than Bill Clinton did in his 1992 presidential race against George HW Bush. Bill won the female vote by 17 points; Clinton has just a 13-point lead among women in a matchup against Donald Trump, according to the Wall Street Journal/NBC poll.

“What has happened to the sisterhood?” my British male editor asked me recently. Yet to anyone who has been covering Clinton over the Democratic primary campaign, the answer is clear: it’s not the sisterhood — it’s the sister.

. . .

The Democratic pollster Peter Hart argues that her biggest problem with voters is not a glass ceiling but a “glass curtain”.

“Many [voters] feel they can see and hear her, but they do not think they can relate to or touch her. In their words, she is remote and distant,” Hart concluded after conducting a focus group of Ohio voters last year. “Whether it is her voice, manner, attitude or language — there is a gulf.”

Among my own millennial, liberal peers, the support for Clinton more often than not resembles something I like to call the coalition of the reluctant. Ambitious, intelligent female friends say they dream of seeing a female president and are horrified at the sexist attacks on Clinton’s campaign. Yet for most of the Democratic primary, they could elicit little more than a “meh” about her candidacy.

One friend told me recently that voting for Clinton in November will require her to “hold [her] nose”, so disgusted is she by Clinton’s aura of prizing being in power over ideology. Others point to queasiness over her cosiness to corporate interests, her use of a private email server, and her apparent complicity in the public shaming of Bill Clinton’s mistresses...

(followed by some real garbage-y comments)

Why do they miss THIS out?:

+ She lies about everything

+ She cares about no one but herself

+ She has perjured herself in front of congress, while breaking national securities laws

+ She expects and gets special treatment from people, and from the legal system

+ Her Foundation has broken charity laws, and worked like a giant slush fund

+ beyond this: she is a war-monger, a puppet of Israel and war street, and may be responsible for multiple murders (it is alleged)

INSTEAD, they write about her STYLE???

What A fraud is this story, which fails to get to the heart of the beast

===

Sensible people who have researched her, detest her for what she has done, not just her hideous pantsuits

Sign in to follow this