Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Can anyone explain Hillary's appeal?

Can anyone explain Hillary's appeal?

aaachrishilarydevil_thumb.gif?w=328&h=24

The Candidate, showing her true colors:

(here in HK, I don't know a single person who would vote for Hillary)

Yet, I see polls like this... Showing Hillary Clinton is ahead of Trump:

HRCpoll_zps31fv57kt.jpg

At the same time, I hear opinions like this:

Abby Martin Speaks To Joe Rogan About Hillary Clinton

Can anyone explain why anyone would vote for Hillary, ignoring her all-to-obvious flaws?

I am genuinely curious about this. I have never seen a less-appealing candidate in my life

UPDATE

hillary-clinton-falling-fav-qpoll-92415.

(I am expecting to hear old, discredited ideas, that some may still cling to,

but maybe there are some FRESH reasons that I haven't heard yet.)

Of course, some will say: Look at Trump, he's awful

(I know some people think like that)

But what I am looking for are... Positive reason that people have to VOTE FOR Hillary,

rather than against someone else

Easy-peasey.

She's a Woman.

And it is her turn, after she graciously stepped aside and allowed Obama, to become the first black president.

Now, in our steady march towards human progress and a brighter future, it is the time to elect a woman as president.

Hillary's positioned herself for this perfectly. See how well she plans ?!

Have you seen that Alex Jones has taken the opposite approach?

He has asked people who DONT SUPPORT TRUMP, to call into his show, and explain why

I haven't heard the whole thing. The calls start at about something like 33 minutes

Maybe I am wrong, says Jones. But I don't think so, he continues

Easy-peasey.

She's a Woman.

And it is her turn, after she graciously stepped aside and allowed Obama, to become the first black president.

Now, in our steady march towards human progress and a brighter future, it is the time to elect a woman as president.

Hillary's positioned herself for this perfectly. She how well she plans!

LOL. right.

unnamed.jpg

The Amazing thing is that some woman buy into that narrative, despite the evidence to the contrary

Hillary-War-on-Women.jpg

/ 2 , of many more

Hillary-Disciplines-Lewinsky-for-2015-TE

Real women do NOT support Hillary

Bernie Sanders: A leader who wants to end interventionist regime change wars and invest here at home

Sadly, she left the DNC to be fully corrupted by Debbie Wasserman Schlutz

In no particular order

+She is qualified :- has time in the whitehouse, a time which many Americans consider to be a good period

+she is a Democrat - the party that is supposed to support the rights of "working" people".

+She has had lots of media exposure

+TPTB have spent the last decade or so trying to get her into the Oval office

+She is a great liar (unfortunately this is still a "good" thing to get you into positions of power, mostly because it means you can be easily manipulated)

+People are, on average, quite masochistic.

+She's a woman

+No one has asked her the question: "Do you see your marriage to Bill and the Monica incident as a model for running our country" (Although Trump does have the balls :)

The head to head debate between Trump and Hitlery should be f'ing awesome viewing.

In no particular order

+She is qualified :- has time in the whitehouse, a time which many Americans consider to be a good period

+she is a Democrat - the party that is supposed to support the rights of "working" people".

+She has had lots of media exposure

+TPTB have spent the last decade or so trying to get her into the Oval office

+She is a great liar (unfortunately this is still a "good" thing to get you into positions of power, mostly because it means you can be easily manipulated)

+People are, on average, quite masochistic.

+She's a woman

+No one has asked her the question: "Do you see your marriage to Bill and the Monica incident as a model for running our country" (Although Trump does have the balls :)

The head to head debate between Trump and Hitlery should be f'ing awesome viewing.

Thanks. MSparks.

I see the logic that you have laid out here. But I don't think they stand up to much scruitiny.

Example: Hillary's "qualifications"

If being a former first lady during "a good time" is a qualification, then why didn't Nancy Reagan run?

Hillary accomplished nothing noteworthy in the Senate, and as Trump has said was a horrible Secretary of State.

You could argue, I suppose that she is more qualified than Obama was when he became President - but that;s not saying much !

Personally, I think being a successful governor, or even a billionaire businessman may be a better qualification.

The rest of them, I mostly agree with you - they will get her votes - and that's not a great thing

Thanks. MSparks.

I see the logic that you have laid out here. But I don't think they stand up to much scruitiny.

Example: Hillary's "qualifications"

If being a former first lady during "a good time" is a qualification, then why didn't Nancy Reagan run?

Hillary accomplished nothing noteworthy in the Senate, and as Trump has said was a horrible Secretary of State.

You could argue, I suppose that she is more qualified than Obama was when he became President - but that;s not saying much !

Personally, I think being a successful governor, or even a billionaire businessman may be a better qualification.

The rest of them, I mostly agree with you - they will get her votes - and that's not a great thing

" But I don't think they stand up to much scruitiny."

->If being a former first lady during "a good time" is a qualification, then why didn't Nancy Reagan run?

+She didn't want to?

->Hillary accomplished nothing noteworthy in the Senate

+Knowing this would require looking at her history in the senate. People are far to busy watching adverts between the shows they kinda want to see.

->You could argue, I suppose that she is more qualified than Obama was when he became President - but that;s not saying much !

+And she only lost the nomination to him by a whisker., mostly because during that campaign she got caught lying so very very often. This time round her speeches seem to amount to "America doesn't need to be great again, it just needs to be made whole again" - nothing substantive to criticise. And also, no one in the Democratic party is really standing up to her this time round, all her "competitors" to the Democratic nomination were mostly for show.

Also, remember:

"A moments thought, seems to be a moment to long for most people".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k67_imEHTPE

This has some exquisite moments

http://thearchdruidreport.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/the-decline-and-fall-of-hillary-clinton.html

The Decline and Fall of Hillary Clinton

Now of course Clinton has made things considerably worse for herself by the way she’s approached the campaign. She’s got a whopping case of that weird mental blind spot I labeled, in a post that appeared here last year, “the delusion of control”—the notion, as pervasive as it is preposterous, that when a member of America’s privileged classes does something, the rest of the cosmos is obliged to respond to that action in a wholly passive, wholly mechanical manner. For a world-class example, watch the way Clinton’s handlers simply look blank each time they find out that most of the American people loathe and distrust their candidate, and try repeatedly to “reintroduce” her, as though they think they can just hit a reset button on the campaign machinery and start all over again.
For that matter, Clinton’s own attitude during the campaign so far reminds me of nothing so much as what happens when someone puts money into a defective vending machine. She’s fed the thing her quarters and pushed the right button, but the desired product hasn’t dropped to the bottom where she can get it. Now she’s jabbing the button over and over again, and in due time she’ll be pounding her fists on the thing and screaming at it because it won’t give her what she’s paid for. I honestly don’t think she’s ever, even for a moment, considered the possibility that the voting public isn’t simply a passive, mechanical mass that will spit up a presidency for her if she just manipulates in in the right way. I doubt it has entered her darkest dream that the American people might just up and decide to cast their votes to further their own interests rather than hers.

Roger Stone:

Roger Stone Predicted Jeb Bush Endorsement of Ted Cruz

"the disruption at Trump rallies, are not Bernie's supporters... they are Soros... and Hillary's operatives"

"a survey says: 1/3 of Bernie's supporters will not support Hillary" (they are concerned about trade deals)

They may go with Trump "and that scares the bejesus out of the Soros crowd"

(Some mainstream media sources will tell you that Hillary looks to be a sure winner):

Commentary: The case for Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton is a loser

Donald Trump says he'll be a dynamite general election candidate, winning reliably Democratic states like New York and Pennsylvania and capturing unprecedented "crossover" votes from Democrats and independents. Many other Republicans say he'd be a disaster.

Who's right? As of now, the pessimists. Trump, the best surveys suggest, would be one of the weakest Republican nominees in modern history, one that an otherwise challenged Hillary Clinton could clobber.

In recent polls by Bloomberg Politics, The Wall Street Journal/NBC News and the New York Times/CBS News, she holds double-digit leads over Trump in a general election match-up. In the Bloomberg poll released on Wednesday, she beats him 54 percent to 36 percent.

This reflects his weaknesses more than her strengths, and raises serious doubt about claims he'd do well among independents, working-class Democrats and married women. In the four-day Bloomberg survey, completed Tuesday evening, 68 percent of the respondents had an unfavorable view of Trump against 29 percent who regard him favorably. That 39-point gap is huge. Hillary Clinton, by contrast, is also regarded more negatively than positively — but only by 9 percentage points, with 53 percent viewing her unfavorably and 44 percent favorably.

==

> http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-general-election-polls-20160324-story.html

Yet: He is winning.

She is too - but Trump has faced tougher candidates on the GOP side than Bernie Sanders.

Let's see what happens when Trump squares off against Hillary

Let's see what happens when Trump squares off against Hillary

now that, i am really looking forward to watching!!!!!

Its not like there isn't enough material out their for Trump to give Hitlary a good raping.

Possibly the opportunity for the best Reality TV show in decades.

Raping?

I assume you are speaking metaphorically.

Any other way, conjures up some disgusting images.

As Mike Rivero put it:

Melania Trump is Hot. Hillary is hot too... when she has flashes.

Raping?

I assume you are speaking metaphorically.

Any other way, conjures up some disgusting images.

As Mike Rivero put it:

Melania Trump is Hot. Hillary is hot too... when she has flashes.

With the type of material out there on Hitlary if he went all in there wouldn't be much difference between metaphorically and "the real deal".

We are, after all, talking about a candidate that is fighting an indictment. And we all know what goes on in US prisons.....

At the end of this interview, Trump says: "I haven't even started on Hillary yet"

FULL Donald Trump Easter Interview With Jonathan Karl - Must Watch March 27th 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXHf4IHRjLE

There is sooo much dirt available on Hillary. He will have a field day.
America will have a field day, as he scewers the lying criminal that is Mrs Clinton.

Hillary is going to live out her karma in full public view, I reckon

Ben Fulford seems to be telling us that Hillary sacrifices animals, and worships Satan

20160328 Khazarian Satan worshippers now exposed for all to see

The battle for the planet earth is heading towards victory for the people as the Satan worshipping Khazarian mafia is being unmasked in ways that defy denial. We have the New York Times reporting that gates commemorating Baal (another name for Satan, image at link below)

http://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock-vector-baal-vintage-engraving-old-engraved-illustration-of-baal-the-phoenician-god-carrying-a-child-76243105.jpg

are being constructed in New York and London.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/20/opinion/sunday/life-among-the-ruins.html?_r=0

Then we have a leaked e-mail from Hillary Clinton where she writes about “sacrificing a chicken to Moloch.”

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Moloch, another namesake of Satan, was a god that children were burnt in sacrifice to in ancient Babylonia. An image can be seen at the link below:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/98/Moloch_the_god.gif

Next we have a photograph of German Chancellor Angela Merkel taking a selfie with one of the terrorists behind the Belgium airport terror that took place on the March 22nd (322) day of Satanic sacrifice.

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160326/1037012661/merkel-selfie-bomber.html

Mossad front company ICTS was in charge of security at the airport and the attack killed no Khazarians, Pentagon sources note. It is also worth noting the number 322 is on the emblem of the German founded Skull and Bones society at Yale University. Skull and Bones is dedicated to Satan worship according to recent revelations.

==

> http://benjaminfulford.net/2016/03/28/20160328-khazarian-satan-worshippers-now-exposed-for-all-to-see/

EXCERPT:
"With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . ."

(how would she know about that... and write such a thing?

Larry Nichols has said that she is a Satanic witch)

Does this matter any more?

Larry Nichols says: Hillary is a Lesbian, and has had three abortions (corroborating an interview)
(The fathers were on track to become rich & powerful, and may have been a threat)
MP3 : http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/nichols/033016.mp3

It matters to me.

Her behavior, her lies, and her willingness to kill babies for political protection - all show her character

Hillary-Disciplines-Lewinsky-for-2015-TE

By the looks of it, this is actually part of a "pro" Clinton campaign.

Afaict, Lewinski irl is preaching forgiveness of Bill, in her TED talk she says it was "her mistake".

By the looks of it, this is actually part of a "pro" Clinton campaign.

Afaict, Lewinski irl is preaching forgiveness of Bill, in her TED talk she says it was "her mistake".

Hillary has made war on Bill's conquests, and treated them badly.

Not exactly the pro-woman effort that her fans might have wanted to see

The problem with the Clintons is there persistent efforts to look after their own interest and steamroller everyone who gets in their way

Clinton's team has tried to portray Trump as the fascist - but Hillary is the true fascist, as Jim Fetzer explains here:

MP3 : http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rawdeal/032916.mp3

What is fascism?

A merger of corporations and the state. The most fascist law ever in the US is the TPP, which Hillary has favored in the past, and will undoubtedly favor again, if she becomes President. Why? Because it can help enrichen her. We know from past experience that once she has power, she will forget all the promises she made to get there.

Hillary has made war on Bill's conquests, and treated them badly.

Not exactly the pro-woman effort that her fans might have wanted to see

ok but.

how much of that is called into question when the example being used relates to the most memorable woman of the last Clinton era who is going round blaming herself and the internet for that. not Hitlary.

too shallow a deception for any one who cares not to notice. just shallow enough for people who just dont like her to share with them.

just the kind of thing a pro clinton focus group would pounce on.

http://www.winningcampaigns.org/Winning-Campaigns-Archive-Articles/Polls-Focus-Groups-in-Political-Campaigns.html

e.g. cnn said on this, and several other issues.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/18/opinion/zelizer-hillary-clinton-good-news/index.html

Although the former secretary of state has not yet thrown her name into the 2016 presidential campaign, a series of seemingly negative stories that unfolded recently have the potential to actually strengthen her case for running to become president of the United States.

(At 38 minutes into the following podcast, they talk about Hillary's War on women, and the harrassment they endured)

Professor Jim Fetzer gives his reasons why he thinks those who supported Bernie should vote for Trump rather than Hillary dba TSBFH

MP3 : http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rawdeal/033116.mp3

Jim's main reason is: he thinks the TPP is the main issue, and Trump will vote against it, and he does not trust Hillary on this important issue.

But there are more good reasons

lA2wlmMY.jpeg

"Alan Colmes is one of these guys who thinks he is smarter than anyone else"

(If you go to Wiki, you will learn):

"He is Jewish and his grandparents emigrated from the Ukraine"

Which is not surprising since virtually ALL of the media pundits who oppose Trump, are members of this tribal group

Fetzer had respect for Colmes (until this happened) because he would previously entertain opposing points of view

Example:

See the incredible Dr. Duke interview with Alan Colmes

This interview is particularly powerful because, to his credit, Alan Colmes didn’t shout down Dr. Duke, allowed him time to make his points, treated him with respect, and did not selectively edit the show. In fact, Colmes’ standard, off-the-rack counters in defense of Jewish behavior only provided Dr. Duke the opportunity to shoot down one Zio myth after another.

Because Alan Colmes has a reputation as a mainstream liberal and because his show is on the Fox network, a lot of people who would otherwise close their ears to Dr. Duke’s message will be willing to listen, so it’s a great show to spread around.

(A question I am asking is : the attack on Donald Trump by Jewish pundit coordinated somehow?)

my point wasnt that she didnt wage a war on women.

heck the whole super predators thing

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/02/25/clinton-heckled-by-black-lives-matter-activist/

and long list of lies and war mongering is more than enough let alone incoming prosecution is hardly going to go down well.

but that particular site and image seems to be a disinformation rather than conducive to the truth.

but that particular site and image seems to be a disinformation rather than conducive to the truth.

???

Why not be more specific. That doesnt say much

BTW:

There's a long list of intelligent non-Zio, pundits who support Trump:

Mike Rivero/ What Really Happen, Jeff Rense, Jim Fetzer, Alex Jones, plus a large number within the so-called Conservative media. Can you show me anyone respectable, who is NOT JEWISH, who supports Hillary?

The only one I could find who supports Bernie, was Thom Hartmann, and I listened to his arguments against Trump, and lost respect. He has become consumed by this Bernie obsession.

???

Why not be more specific. That doesnt say much

im talking about that image with the link to lewinkski at ted 2015.

one where they imply hillary is somehow upset with lewinski.

Sign in to follow this