Jump to content

WEALTH : and the Gold Collateral Accounts mythology

Recommended Posts

WEALTH : and the Collateral Accounts mythology





From Post#18, below :

My estimate of the Total wealth on planet Earth : < $400 Trillion
Where is that $7 Quadrillion of wealth? How is it stored, please!?

Do you think it is sitting on Mars, Jupiter or Saturn? If so, how do you suppose you will you get it back.
If you cannot find it, I think you need to start admitting it probably does not exist.



Claims about the collateral accounts are often supported with photos from inside the Bank of England gold vault - which is deceptive


(from QL)


"The one coherent thread that runs through everything Ron has been involved in is that he is always looking to get something for nothing. "
Not only is he "looking to get something for nothing"
He thinks he is entitled to it! And so are all the other self-proclaimed victims, who have been losers in life.

They imagine that there is a huge pot of gold somewhere (the collateral accounts) that is somehow "theirs", and can just be plundered to give them whatever they want.

The problem is: There is no solid evidence that collateral accounts even exist.

But that doesn't stop them from building fantasies about these mythical accounts


Daily Planet - writing on QL



LINK to here :: http://tinyurl.com/wealth-c-accts


Thread on Fractional Banking : http://tinyurl.com/Acore-Banks

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

" There is no solid evidence that collateral accounts even exist. "


This comment is certainly true - Please share any decent evidence, if you see any (I never have)


Let's compare the huge imaginary numbers - with some real ones...


HOW MUCH WEALTH exists on our planet ???


(You have to ignore the paper IOU's - I am talking about TANGIBLE WEALTH, the rest is a web of debt)


I have looked into this question before and come up with answers in the region of $300 - 400 Trillion;

so it was nice to see someone else explore the question - but with a stronger emphasis on the Real Estate side


The Philippine Star on 1/29/2016 provided these figures


Asset Class-------- : Pct/Ttl : Valuation

Global Real Estate : 60% -- : $217 Trillion, of which:

+ Residential R.E.- : : ------- $162 Trillion

+ Non-residential -- : : ------- $ 55 Trillion

Other assets-------- : 40% -- : $145 Trillion, of which:

+ Agriculture -------- : : ------- $ 26 Trillion

+ All Gold mined --- : : ------- $ 6 Trillion : or 5 billion oz x $1,200 per oz.

Total Tang. Assets: 100% : $362 Trillion


Note; In compiling the above, they looked at what they called: "mainstream" global assets


Total Assets were said to be 2.7 X World GDP and

36 X the Value of all the Gold ever mined (ie $6 Trillion)

> Source: Saville World Research


Where is the Wealth ? What continent?


North America ---- ??%

Europe ------------- 25%

Asia ----------------- 22%

So Am., ME, Africa: 5%

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Another look at World Wealth - this is from 2010 - basically, this shows "the 1%"



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

The "Publicly-known" Super-rich




> source: http://waitbutwhy.com/2014/03/combined-wealth-world.html


"Okay now, imagine that everyone else in the world does that too (just pretend that makes sense), and all the people of the world, naked and holding their wealth in cash, come together and throw their wealth into a big pile together. How much money would be in that pile?


The combined wealth of all the people of the world is $241 trillion.1

"Let’s try gold. If you took all the gold ever mined in the world and melted it down into a cube, it would have a side of 20.7 meters(and be worth $8.6 trillion - Gold prices were higher in early 2014)

. . .

Well how big would the gold cube be if we had enough gold to represent all $241 trillion of the world’s wealth?

It would be a cube with sides of about 63 meters.


So that cube is what we’re all working with here. And if the world’s wealth were distributed completely evenly and every adult human had an even share, everyone would have $51,600... But 35/36th of that Gold would have to be borrowed from other planets.



What Could You Buy With $241 Trillion?
By Tim Urban

What would happen if you sold everything you own, liquidated any investments you have, paid off all of your debts, and withdrew whatever cash you have in bank accounts?

You’d be standing on the street naked, with nowhere to go, holding a bunch of cash, and people would be looking at you.


And whatever cash you were holding would be your net worth.

Okay now, imagine that everyone else in the world does that too (just pretend that makes sense), and all the people of the world, naked and holding their wealth in cash, come together and throw their wealth into a big pile together. How much money would be in that pile?


The combined wealth of all the people of the world is $241 trillion.1

So at this point, the whole human race would be standing there together, all naked, all broke, looking at a massive pile of cash.


Okay, so we’re all in a bit of an odd situation here. Let’s start by organizing the pile, converting it all into $100 bills and making a huge stack of them.



One hundred $100 bills ($10,000) makes a 1.09cm-thick stack, so a million dollars stacked is a little over a meter, a billion dollars is a little over a kilometer, and $241 trillion makes a 262,000km-high stack, which reaches 68% of the way to the moon.


Now let’s spread all those bills out on the ground in a single layer. The area of a bill is 103cm2, so 2.41 trillion of them would just about cover Vermont.


And converting them all to $1 bills, 241 trillion $1 bills would cover Algeria.


Okay enough bills



1. Global Wealth Report, Credit Suisse, October 2013.
2. Thomas Reuters GFMS Release – Gold Survey 2013.
3. Forbes Billionaires: Full List of the World’s 500 Richest People.
4. http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/tables/12s0717.pdf
5. http://www.joshuakennon.com/how-much-money-does-it-take-to-be-in-the-top-1-of-wealth-and-net-worth-in-the-united-states/
6. Oxfam Briefing Paper – Working for the Few
7. United Nations – The World Distribution of Household Wealth
8. Unicef – Global Inequality: Beyond the Bottom Billion
9. http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/PA.NUS.PPP

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is Neil Keenan's version of the amount of gold:


Where is the gold and how did it get there?

The “official” total for the entire amount of gold said to be above ground since humanity first began mining the precious metal is approximately 160,000 metric tons. Evidence now indicates that a more accurate figure is well in excess of two million metric tons. During World War Two, the Japanese dug tunnels and bunkers throughout Southeast Asia to store the gold – primarily in Indonesia, Thailand, and The Phillipines. After the war, the gold was discovered by the Allies, and was incorporated into a system set up by the European central bankers before the war for this very purpose. The exact total of the wealth in the off-ledger accounts is not known, but is said to be in the thousands of trillions of dollars in gold, platinum, and gems, in addition to an undetermined amount in Federal Reserve notes and other currencies.


How did the nations come to agree that the Accounts were to be used for humanitarian programs?

At the Bretton Woods Conference in 1944, when the soon-to-be-victorious Allies met to create a new global financial system, the International Monetary Fund was created. In the late 1940’s, President Sukarno of Indonesia was appointed monetary controller of behalf of the depositors to monitor and implement the Global Accounts for redevelopment purposes.


That was over 70 years ago now. I don't know much about the IMF, but haven't heard much about it funding humanitarian projects, at least not in the way GMOP and Landa China / Humanus are talking about, i.e. a grassroots type of funding of projects.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

"The “official” total for the entire amount of gold said to be above ground since humanity first began mining the precious metal is approximately 160,000 metric tons.

Evidence now indicates that a more accurate figure is well in excess of two million metric tons...


What "Evidence"??


I have looked high and low, and even spoken to some of the world's gold experts.

I cannot find any sold evidence at all for a figure beyond 180,000 - 200,000 mt.


If you see anything solid (not just vague claims like the Keenan claim), please share it !

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Nonsense we have been fed - this was 7 years ago


Collateral Accounts 1 of 5


Uploaded on Dec 24, 2008

In 1875 the wealth and assets of the royal families and nations held under colonial rule were centralized into one combined account to be used to the benefit of all nations of the world. This is known as the Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility. Within its ledger is Saint Germain's Foundation Divine and World Trust which is now worth $1 quatrodecillion dollars. This money will be used to bankroll NESARA and the prosperity funds.

Extensions of this agreement were expanded through international treaties, some of which are still classified as top secret, including:

Jekyll Island Treaty (1910)
The London Treaty (1920)
The Second Plan of the Experts (1929)
The Hague Agreement (1930)
The Far East Combined Depositories Agreement (1932 1945)
The Bretton Woods Agreement (1944)
The B.I.S. / Allies Agreement (1948)
The Green Hilton Agreement (1963)
The Schweitzer Conventions (1968)
The Election / Appointment of Sole Arbiter Agreements (1995)
The Washington Panel (1998)
The Treaty for Respecting the Rights (2003)

These treaties were ratified by the sovereign nations of the world and not their fake corporate government counterparts. Proof of such is recorded in every nations charter of the U.N. The USA charter is based on the constitution and thus subject to constitutional law. Only Kings or Queens, Presidents, Prime Ministers, and in some cases Minsters of Finance or Foreign Affairs are granted access to these accounts. Verification is undertaken through a specific office under specific protocols dictated by the Head Office of the United Nations.

After World War II, from 1945 to 1995 the assets in the Collateral Accounts were managed by The Trillenium Trilateral Tripartite Commission representing America, the United Kingdom, and France. The commission selected the dollar an international reserve currency and they gave the CIA legal responsibility to protect the collateral assets. Countries which did not want a permanent CIA presence on their soil would be allowed to subcontract the protection under the same terms and conditions of the treaties. Soon after, the CIA began to steal assets from the collateral accounts and use them for every New World Order pet project imaginable.

To curtail these illegal activities in 1995, the Trillenium Trilateral Tripartite Commission was stripped of its power and placed under the control of the International Treasury Controller and the Office of International Treasury Control at the United Nations. Additionally, they now have jurisdiction over the IMF, World Bank, and the Bank of International Settlements which are all part of the Collateral Accounts. Despite this; the IMF, World Bank, and BIS continue to use the assets illegally for their own financing without giving any thought to the needs of the people of the world.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

$15 Trillion transfer? From Foundation X??


> http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.hk/2016/02/february-29-2016-white-hats-report-51.html


Interesting - especially this part


SF misidentifies “Foundation X” as the do-gooder “cabal” of Donald Trump and the Templars when it is the exact opposite, it’s the front for the US shadow government. It then launches into a tale about this same Foundation X being involved in a fraud of epic proportions involving $15T. Are we to believe that SF doesn’t know that the recipient of the $15T is in fact, Foundation X, or Pureheart Investments, LTD.? The same Foundation X offering to save the world in one instance and defraud the US in another? This is sloppy research in the least and intentional disinformation at the worst.

. . .

In conclusion, it appears SF is trying to paint Trump as a member of the shadow government in a windy road of contradictions that leave the reader confused. Perhaps to reveal later that the humanitarian foundation they try to tie Trump to…..turns out to be a cabal of a different color. One that is dark and so, as a result, Trump is a bad guy after all? Neglecting to mention they had it wrong when they wrote their first work of fiction on Foundation X in 2010 and now this latest tale?

=== ===


Another attempted smear of Trump?

This time from Sorcha Faal and/or Duff?

He seems to be such a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat that he would suggest people vote for the 3vil-B/tch-from-H3ll... maybe.


When Duff disappoints, he disappoints greatly


Actually, I cannot believe there would be a transfer of $15Trillion.

Where would the money come from? No bank has even 10% of that available


It must be misinformation

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ben Fulford seems to think the Indonesian Gold is real:

(And seems to be involved in trying to broker a Gold sale to China)


Indonesian president to visit Holland to talk gold with P2 Freemasons

The back-room negotiations to release funds to finance a massive world clean-up took a dramatic turn last week as Indonesian President Joko Widodo made a sudden decision to fly to Holland to discuss gold, CIA sources in Indonesia say. Widodo, or Jokowi as he is known, decided to visit Holland, the former colonial rulers of Indonesia, to avoid civil war, they say. The civil war would be between factions supporting China and those who lean towards the West, the sources say. In Holland Jokowi will be meeting with representatives of the P2 Freemason lodge who will be asking for access to gold stored in Indonesian bunkers, they say. The Indonesian press article about the planned visit quotes an Indonesian government official who says “there will be a major surprise within two weeks time.”



In relation to this, US Secretary of State John Kerry has contacted White Dragon Society representatives in Indonesia to also ask for the gold, the CIA sources say. Skull and Bones Satanist Kerry will not get any, WDS sources say.

Kerry and his fellow cabalists are panicking because the real US economy is in big trouble. The latest sign of this is the fact that wholesale inventories are now piling up at record levels.


Chinese exports in February also plunged by 25% year on year largely due to a drop in sales to the US, which has no money to pay for them.

. . .

Meanwhile, buyers calling themselves the “Golden Dragon Family” have emerged willing to buy an initial 20 Metric tons of gold, Pentagon and CIA sources say. Chinese government sources, for their part, would prefer an initial deal for 50 tons and say 1000 tons can be made available within 3 months. Documents are being sent and due diligence is being done to ensure this is deal turns into reality, representatives of both sides confirm. The gold is being sold, as mentioned last week, at a 13% discount with 3% for commissions and 10% for establishing the meritocratically staffed future planning agency. The WDS will get involved when the actual physical gold is made available for inspection in Hong Kong, possibly later this month or early next month.

If this deal fails to materialize, or is sabotaged by the Khazarian mafia, it will be time to bring out the pitchforks, WDS sources say.


> source: http://benjaminfulford.net/2016/03/15/indonesian-president-to-visit-holland-to-talk-gold-with-p2-freemasons/

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

RV / GCR Update: Dave Schmidt is still there - pumping out the lies.



Dog's breakfast : DS is dumber that a pile of the stuff above


If you want to hear his latest History of his Bullfeathers story of the RV/GCR, here it is:


> http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-sedona-connection/2016/03/17/discussion-with-guests-on-the-latest-news-and-developments-on-the-rvgcr


I never heard a person who could pronounce so many words, and convey so little.

Maybe he has found that by saying a lie three times, it sounds more convincing.

If the listener is as dumb as he is, maybe it works


Here are two key questions that he cannot answer:


1/ What solid evidence do you have that any Dragon Family possesses any substantial wealth?

2/ Why would the Dragon family expend its wealth to reward Dinar currency speculators?


THESE are the key questions, that all his (pretty?) words never ever answer.


BTW, I know that he said that the Dragon family owns 70% of the world's wealth (imagine that!).

As evidence for this, he says:

"When I was last in Hong kong, they were going to take me to the vault and show me the gold,

but the Ambassador had a heart attack."


Is there anyone on the planet who is dumb enough to think that this represents evidence of any kind?

(except that you are listening to a skilled liar.)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha! All this wealth that all these people claim exists....yet not one has ever gotten their hands on any of it!

It has been years, and no one that discusses this topic, has ever gotten a dime of it (at least to my knowledge).


It is not there.

Where is it?

The numbers they claim, are way bigger than all the banking assets in the world - yeah I have checked that!


So they claim there is gold secretly stored in caves in Indonesia. Guess what, if the gold is really there, and they brought it out, and tried to sell it into the markets, the Gold price would collapse - probably by 90 - 95% or more. Supply versus demand; and a sudden jump in available supply will always crash the price. So the wealth they claim is not existent, or illusory.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites


So they claim there is gold secretly stored in caves in Indonesia. Guess what, if the gold is really there, and they brought it out, and tried to sell it into the markets, the Gold price would collapse - probably by 90 - 95% or more. Supply versus demand; and a sudden jump in available supply will always crash the price. So the wealth they claim is not existent, or illusory.


I don't see how having football fields full of gold underground will do us any good. As you say, with so much more gold, the price would crash.


What will change the world is directing energies into productive activities that will improve the day to day living conditions on this planet. As I have said before, it is not the amount of money that needs to change, it is how it flows that must change. Humanity is simply not there yet, and it may be quite some time before it is.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites


- I think my comment below explains it well.

Too many people have a very FLAWED understanding of how banks create money out of "thin air" (that is, backed by only promises.) But the money they create "from thin air" actually commits the banks to pay their source of funding - and is therefore part of a "web of promises" that is put in place when new money is created.


GOLD is an exception, because it is tangible, rather than being someone's promise



I don't see how having football fields full of gold underground will do us any good. As you say, with so much more gold, the price would crash.


What will change the world is directing energies into productive activities that will improve the day to day living conditions on this planet. As I have said before, it is not the amount of money that needs to change, it is how it flows that must change. Humanity is simply not there yet, and it may be quite some time before it is.


I agree.

Money represents stored value - or to put it another way: fiat money is a stored promise.



Today, I paint your house, and you pay me $50.

Tomorrow, two boys cut my lawn and wash my car, and I pay them $25 each (passing on your promise)

They used your old lawn mower to do it, and may have promised to buy the mower they borrowed.

The next day, they come back to you and pay $50 for your old lawnmower that they borrowed.


Net Result: Your House is painted, my lawn is mowed, and the boys own a lawn mower.


This transaction happens, in a way that we might not have been able to foresee clearly and arrange beforehand.

It was an efficient example of free market economics because all of us trusted in the promise represented by the $50 worth of currency that got passed back and forth, and wound up back in your hands.

None of us cared whether the currency was gold-backed or not. All we wanted was for the fiat currency to hold its value, for that brief period that we held it, before we spent it. In "normal" times of stable confidence, fiat currency will work just as well as a currency backed by gold, or some other commodity.


Therefore, I agree: a cave full of gold only helps if it can restore confidence in the promises of the US government,

or some other issuer of currency, at a time when those promises are becoming shaky and confidence is leaving the fiat currency. Governments must strive to maintain that confidence, or no one will want to hold their promise in the form of currency.


I get angry with RVD, because he exchanged his promise to repay the bank, for the bank's promise to advance him money.

Then he took the money advanced by the bank and bought a house. The bank delivered on their promise, when the gave him the currency to buy the house. But then Ron FAILED to keep his promise to repay them.

The rest of his story about them agreeing to forgive the loan (in return for signing a power of attorney) sounds implausible - I know how banks work!, and they do not do things like that. If they really promised, then Ron was bloody fool not to get the promise in writing. And lawyer would gave told him that.


Ron's argument that "banks do really lend money" - is truly absurd, especially when he got the money he used to buy the house from, the bank, and the seller of the home was happy to accept it. Ron's silly argument is nothing but a foolish attempt to justify his breaking of his promise to repay the loans. It is the sort of transparent lie that a deadbeat or con-artist would use.


Money creation - How it really works

People say: bank create money from thin air - That is true in a sense. But it is not the whole story.


When a bank lends money, and "creates it from thin air", it is NOT the same as counterfeiting !


In counterfeiting, someone prints up money in their basement, and hands the counterfeit currency out, as if it is real - fooling people into believing that a counterfeit note represents a real claim on a government issuer of currency. The bad note then gets passed around until it is discovered that it is counterfeit, then the person left holding it gets stuck with a valueless piece of paper and a loss.


This is NOT what happens when banks make loans!.

When a bank lends money into existence, they are bringing into creation a new "web of promises" in the following way:


+ A borrower signs a loan agreement, and exchanges his promise to repay, for the bank's promise to advance the loaned funds per the borrower's instruction. In Ron's case, it was to pay out money to the seller of his home (in Melbourne, Florida). The bank did that, the home seller got its money, and Ron was happy since he got the title and the keys to the house. But later, he broke his promise to repay the loan. This loan default threatened to leave the bank with a loss, but the bank recovered (some of) its money by gaining possession (after 10 long years) of the home that (promise-breaking) Ron lived in.


(What is supposed to happen when a bank lends money is this):


+ The bank pays out the money per the borrowers instructuions. And to keep its books balanced, it needs to attract a deposit, So it finds someone to put a deposit in the bank to match the money it paid out to the seller of a home. In an idealized world for this example, that deposit might come from the seller of the home that Ron bought.


Then, everything would be balanced:


+ BANK Holds Ron's promise to repay ...... : and that matches.... : A Deposit the bank promises to pay back

+ RON Holds a house, he financed............ : and that matches.... : The loan from the bank that Ron has promised to repay

+ SELLER has a deposit at Ron's bank..... : and that matches.... : The value of the home that it has surrendered to Ron,


The above shows a web of promises, that arises from Ron's borrowing and the bank's lending.

Since M2 Money includes Bank deposits, Total Money his increased through this loan, but no Free Money, outside the web of promises has been created. There is no Something-for-Nothing counterfeit money being created here!.


(Please note: the internet is full of bogus videos that claim there is something-for-nothing for the banks, have not properly understood how banks create money within a web of promises.)


If or world should move away from fractional banking...

Then we will be scrapping the present system, which allows rapid creation of money. Without this, it would slow down lending, and make loans more expensive. That may seem like a very good idea, when there is rapid inflation, but we now live in deflationary time. And so, the economy might grind to a halt. Is that what we truly want to see: a situation where it may be impossible for anyone to get a loan at all? If we ended fractional banking, and money became ultra-tight, then what might that do to the value of homes and other assets (like cars) that are often financed with bank debt?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to listen to the interview referenced in this email


Get ready to dispose of your preconceived notions regarding the Federal Reserve and its take on gold! Is it possible that the Fed wants a higher gold price after all? That is what Jim Rickards reveals in this riveting interview with Palisade Radio.
Upon quick review, the Federal Reserve today looks like a really bad hedge fund with leverage of roughly 100:1. However, Jim made a discovery in the Fed’s balance sheet, revealing a treasure trove of gold at Fort Knox and West Point worth a staggering $300,000,000,000!
Adding $300 Billion to the Fed’s capital account reduces Fed leverage from 100-to-1 to a much more respectable 12-to-1, the capital ratio for most well-capitalized banks. This hidden asset is more than enough to absorb the mark-to-market losses on the bond portfolio when they arise.

“The confidence of the entire global system of finance rests on the U.S. dollar. Confidence in the dollar rests on the solvency of the Fed’s balance sheet. And that solvency rests on a thin sliver of… gold. This is not a fact anyone at the Fed wants to acknowledge or discuss.” – The New Case for Gold


Talking points from this week’s interview:
• Jim Rickards’ book: The New Case for Gold
• How the dollar is indeed a shadow gold currency?
• Breakdown of the world’s 35,000 tonnes of official above ground gold
• Why Fort Knox should be audited and why the gold will all be there!
• All gold price suppression schemes have failed throughout history


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Connecting Dots is not about linking Truth to Lies & Mythology - but Neil Keenan thinks it will do



> http://themindunleashed.org/2015/11/the-connection-between-911-jfk-and-the-global-collateral-accounts.html



The 9/11 Connection

In 1998, 60 years after the Federal Reserve Board and the Chinese swapped gold for gold bonds, the Chinese requested their gold back. After refusal from the Fed, the Chinese Kuomintang government followed with a lawsuit. The International Court of Justice ruled that the Fed needed to return the gold, which was later agreed upon by the Fed. The first payment was scheduled to be delivered September 12th, 2001.


Interestingly, on September 10th, 2011, former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld announced that 2.3 trillion dollars went missing from the Pentagon defense budget. Even more conspicuous, Cantor Fitzgerald Securities, the company that was handling the paper work for the gold to be delivered back to the Chinese, was inside One World Trade Center on floors 101-105. All 658 of their employees were murdered on that day as the towers fell and the gold was not returned to the Chinese.


There is no real evidence that any of this is True - and the amounts mentioned are way too large, crazy way beyond possibiliity

Do a little thinking and number crunching as we have done on this thread, and you will see what I mean


Fulford and others were fools to have not seen through this malarchy long ago.


Questions they should have asked:

+ The Chinese? What Chinese, what gold, and how much? Who had a real claim to that gold?

(No doubt, some gold was stolen. If gold was swap for bonds, a big part of it might have been like money laundering:

With the Chinese individuals trying to swap gold they stole from the people or other wealthy Chinese for bonds that might have value someday)


+ Where's the evidence of a Kuomintang lawsuit? If it is real, there should be a court record somewhere


+ "The Fed needed to return the Gold" - again, there's no evidence of this


+ Rumsfeld said 2.3 Trillion went missing - yes. There is evidence he said this. But why connect this to the rest of this unlikely story.

The idea that Cantor Fitzgerald was "handling the paperwork" seems like a pure fabrication, without evidence


Neil Keenam has been shown to be a liar, and this story looks like another Tall Tale from NK, with not real evidence to back the crucial parts

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Concerning plausibility of Dragon Family Wealth claims... Listen to Dave Schmidt:


April 13th, Important RV/GCR Update


DS says only one family has the assets, quadrillions of dollars, to cover the RV.

Look, this is quite simply A LIE - no family on Earth has quadrillions of dollars.

My research shows there are 300-400 trillion of tangible wealth on this planet.


TANGIBLE wealth, not financial wealth is what matters.

I could write you an IOU for $1 quadrillion, but if my IOU is not backed by tangible wealth, it is worthless,


"They had a lot if gold."

haha. As I have said before: there are officially about 5 billion ounces of gold on the planet.

At $1250 per ounce, the total gold on the planet

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

(Posting this - while warning it could be disinformation):


SUNDAY, APRIL 17, 2016

Neil Keenan, the Chinese, the “All of It” — by Judge Anna


What I know for sure is that the Nationalist Chinese government placed a LARGE sum of gold on deposit with the New York Fed in 1928 just before the fall of the Nationalist Chinese government. The Fed used that gold for years and were supposed to pay interest on the use of it, and didn’t. They didn’t like the Communist Chinese government, so they just wrote off their own fiduciary responsibility to the Chinese people — the lawful heirs of the gold horde—and proposed to keep it for themselves.

Neil Keenan brought suit against the New York Fed in 2011 to correct this. But they had already bankrupted the old Federal Reserve System in 2009, so they pleaded bankruptcy protection. Technically, the gold had been held by member banks in the old bankrupt system, so it was argued that all those assets were part of the holdings of the bankrupt banks and blah, blah, blah. It was only after the discovery of prior known bankruptcy fraud and willful disregard of fiduciary management on the part of the Federal Reserve that the perps were eventually cornered and forced to cough up.

Now, I have no reason to like the Communist Chinese government, but like it or not, they are representing the Chinese People and the gold belongs to the Chinese People. It does not belong to us. It does not belong to the New York Fed. It needed to go back to China and the interest on it needed to be paid.

Neil Keenan fought hard for that. Any right thinking human being on this planet who would want their property returned in a similar situation has to agree with him and with the Chinese government. It was a lawful debt, fair and square, no question about it.

Unfortunately, when the bankers got to thinking about their options, they decided to turn their lemons into lemonade. Having been forced to pay the Chinese off they said—-what the Hell? If you can’t beat them, join them….. and they moved their focus of operations to China.




I saw it on Ben F's site: http://benjaminfulford.net/2016/04/18/red-and-green-asian-secret-societies-under-new-leadership-promise-to-%E2%80%9Cmake-the-earth-tremble%E2%80%9D/

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ron seems to Trust in the myth of Trusts



DO YOU TRUST in those Trusts?

Ron does ! Or so he says : Here


Ron, what do you think of this comment?:
"I think we should all face the probability that a Magical RV is not coming.
Sure, there may be some shifts in currency values, like the drop in the Pound we saw after Brexit. But I do not think there is going to be a big currency change which will suddenly put money in everyone's pockets. Where would that money come from? If we shook down the Rothschild family and distributed their $1 trillion or whatever among the 7 billion on the planet - that's only $143 per person. It would take a long time to sell off their assets, and then distribute it. Is this amount spread over 5 years, that's $28.57 per year, going to solve your problems. I don't think so."



You have no idea how much wealth there is in various trusts, like the St. Germaine Trust for example. There is sufficient wealth to make everyone a millionaire, including the children. The earth is not over populated, it is simply poorly managed. If we were all empowered with true knowledge, everything could change quickly.



I do NOT agree with Ron's ideas about these Trusts, and so posted this:




Ron says, St Germaine, and other trusts have: "sufficient wealth to make everyone a millionaire". Really?

This is simply Im-f---ing- possible! $1mn x 7 billion people = $7 Quadrillion. Has Ron really THOUGHT about this amount?

It is impossible in two ways:

1/ the global economy generated about $76 Trillion in GDP revenues last year, and that is REVENUES, not wealth. Let's imagine the wealth that was retained from that income was 10%, that's $7.6 Trillion of wealth generated last year. Does Ron think some shadowy trust managed to save 921 years of the world's wealth generation? (and that is at the present high level of the economy. Ten years ago, the annual number would have been less than half that size.)


2/ The second problem with this crazy large figure is WHERE could you store the wealth?

Let's look at some figures from my Google search of today:
+ Total value of world stock markets : $70 Trillion
+ Total value of world real estate : $220 Trillion (including some double-counting with the stock markets?)
+ Total value of world bank deposits : ??? (still searching for a figure: $30 Trillion, maybe?)
+ Total value of world's gold : 7 billion oz.s x $1325 = $9.3 Trillion
+ My estimate of the Total wealth on planet Earth : < $400 Trillion
WHERE is it Ron? Where is that $7 Quadrillion of wealth? How is it stored, please!?

Do you think it is sitting on Mars, Jupiter or Saturn? If so, how do you suppose you will you get it back.
If you cannot find it, I think you need to start admitting it probably does not exist.

(I won't even go into the morality of grabbing this wealth from those who now hold it legally, and distributing it to those who did nothing to generate it.)
As usual, RVD does no research, and no serious thinking about the possibility of these amounts being real. Nor do the other bozos in his world who repeat these crazy figures without bothering to research them, nor do they even give them a little serious thought.

People of sound mind and good hearts need to start asking deeper questions, and get outside of their clouds of delusion, and thinking more clearly about how real are some of these ideas commonly passed around on the web.

We now have an election that really matters. We can support the evil status quo, or vote for real change. Let's shake these silly clowns a bit, and get them to stop spreading rumors of RV, and other such distractions. It is time for people of sound minds to unite in supporting a real change, and vote for a Presidential candidate who has already attacked the lies of the cabal, and could truly make a difference, if he is elected.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's another angle.


Let's say yeah, 500 years ago those trusts put all the world's "wealth" into magic caves. Well what happened in between then and now was new wealth was created which had nothing to do with St. Germaine or the Dragon Family's.


Take Alcoa, which I was reading about earlier. Currently a ~$40 billion company and it's worth that much because they invented the process of making aluminum and industrialized it. Gold that sat in a cave in China had nothing to do with it.


Or take Apple, ~$250 billion dollar company. Only exists because they invented a few things and started manufacturing and selling them. Gold sitting in a cave had nothing to do with it.


Germaine or the Dragon Family have no right to claim ownership over wealth that they didn't create just because they had gold sitting in some cave.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

PLEASE SHARE the Evidence - about Historical Gold Holdings


Have you seen any evidence, real evidence, that Gold was sitting in caves for over 2,000 years?

If you have any, please share it here.


I have been investigating this for years, and about 2-3 years ago, I went to a Gold conference in Hong Kong, and some of the World's

top experts were there - I will not mention names


There was a panel, and I raised my hand and asked a question about whether there was more than the 170,000 tonnes of Gold on our planet.

The basic answer was: I don't think there is more Gold than that


At the drinks session in the evening, I had an opportunity to approach the experts one-on-one, and I did that.

I put forward the following hypotheses


!/ I picked up from David Wilcock, that the Gold had flowed from the West to the East over the silk road,

and this led to a build-up in Gold in the East. I was told, most of the metal flowing East was Silver not Gold.

It was Silver that was used as money



Ancient Silver Coin



China Trade Dollar, 1874


2/ I also asked about whether the record were accurate on Gold mining. And I was told that given the importance of Gold

as money an/or a store of wealth, some pretty accurate records were kept going back 150-200 years.


You can find this on the web: Mining production back to 1850




3/ How much gold goes back to Solomon's time?

There were much fewer people on the planet in those days, so there were fewer people to mine it, and what is a small cache today

(relative to the number of people in the population) would have seemed like a big cache back then.


Today we have about 7 Billion people on the planet, and about 7 billion ounces of Gold is officially known

What did historical population look like - here are two long term charts




Back in the time of Christ, there was a world population of maybe 300 Million people.

And people were much poorer in those days. Most lived at subsistence levels.


But suppose there was then 300 Million ounces of Gold on the planet at the time of Christ.


At today's prices, a cache of gold of that size would be worth : 300mn x $1325 = about $400 Billion.

Not quadrillions of dollars, not even trillions.


=== ===


With this data and reasoning, I find it very hard to accept, the claims of vast amounts of Gold from Solomon's Temple,

unless I am shown some better evidence


I keep looking for it, and have found NOTHING.

But if you do find something interesting about historical quantities of Gold, please share it here

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Suppose I am Wrong.


Suppose there is evidence, and the Gold and hidden wealth is real...

And it is handed out and distributed on the planet...

What then? Would we all be better off.

I THINK NOT, because sudden, massive wealth would destroy incentive, production, and our economy


Paradoxically, by handing out wealth, and distributing it widely, we might destroy the residual fairness that keeps our present system still functioning,

though on life-support these days


After the RV Gold Rush,

...we'd be living in burned out basements, surrounded by Zombies


"... Making everyone a millionaire doesn't solve anything."

Haha. so true


"... So the money doesn't exist right now, but it will soon, and we will all benefit from it."

How so? As the man said, if you make everyone a millionaire, without more production,

you just put prices up. Even worse, you destroy the incentive to work, and so there will be huge money in everyone's hands,

chasing even fewer goods and services, as the new millionaires stop working.


" Dave S said the Amba once showed him a document that indicated the wealth available to the Dragon Family had digits

with 18 zeroes behind it (quintillions of dollars if they were monetized"


Clearly, these crazy numbers are impossible.


The official estimate is about 7 billion ounces for a would with a population of 7 billion - that is one ounce per person,

based on historical estimates of what has been mined historically


If the numbers for Gold supply were suddenly found to be 10X or 100X or 1000X bigger,

Then the Gold price would drop, especially as soon as someone tried vast amounts of Gold than no one had ever thought was in existence




Here;s the BIG PROBLEM for Ron:

He is already getting MORE than his fair share. He does no work, and provides no value to the world,

so if he gets anything at all, then he should consider himself fortunate.


We need a fair system that provides incentives to keep hard-working people producing; one where they think that they are getting a fair share

And a credible financial system where people can save for the future and their retirements without having their savings destroyed by inflation,

Ron's idea that should be more handouts to those who produce nothing is clearly not fair, and will not help improve our economy,

it would only undermine those fair aspects of it which still exist.


If we got the handouts, many people would stop working, and the production of goods would implode, as prices soar. For those prudent and

hard-working people who manage to save, would see their wealth destroyed by inflation, the wealth they have stored for their retirements.

We would all wind up like Ron, struggling to survive - both good and bad alike. That's the parched-Earth RV that Ron, Dave, and the other

Free Money people are wishing upon us.


Neil Young - After the Gold Rush (Live at Farm Aid 1998)


The original : Neil Young - After The Gold Rush


/ 2 /

A Soldier's Winter : John Titor's Time Travel Poem v.2

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

The only verifiable examples of hidden gold I can think of are ancient Egyptian tombs which only stayed hidden because it was the middle of the desert and under a bunch of sand. And maybe shipwrecks, that are inaccessible because of depth, or lost because of how big the ocean floor is.


Hiding the amount of gold they're talking about is impossible. Just look at Fort Knox as the example. You need a huge facility with active security. Hiding it under a rock is not possible.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally, some plausible references concerning the "huge" amounts of Gold held in Trusts,

and used to issue Gold certificates!!


The MASTERS: of Wealth - Daniel Sheehan

Danny Sheehan - The Masters of Wealth & History,

Part 1:

Published on 15 Aug 2016



. . .
+ (at 24 minutes) $1.2 Trlllion Trust* was set up, funded by Gold and Jewelry recovered from WW2 Japanese
: 175 troves were left in the Philippines, representing wealth once
: 12 troves were found, with $100 Billion in each trove, for a total of $1.2 Trillion
: This fund was controlled by various lawyers, including John J McCloy (later chmn. of Chase Bank)



*Anderson Trust


$1.2 Trillion at $1,200 per ounce (an estimated price near today's level), would be:


$1,200 Billion / $1200 = 1 Billion ounces ... that's approximately 1/6th the "accepted" World Gold holdings of about 6-7 Billion ounces


6,000 Million ounces / 35274 oz (per tonne) = 170,000 tonnes


> see: Masters of Wealth thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21008

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

SEEMS LIKE PURE NONSENSE _ i listened for almost 40 minutes so far


The GoldFish Report No. 107 Winston Shrout Explains Moving Towards a Two-Tiered Money System


"We are fixing to flood with currency... so people can experience prosperity"

Utter bullfeathers!
Let me explain how Hyperinflation works
+ If you flood the world with money -then people SPEND IT, and it quickly loses value. Because when prices start rising, at some point people panic and start spending the money quickly, as soon as they get it, because they do not want to hold money that is losing more value. In fact, the energetic effort to BEAT a devaluing currency does not bring prosperity. Just the reverse, it undermines prosperity because people refocus away from productive activity to speculation, and the rush to beat the devaluations. Look at countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe where there has been hyperinflation - you won't find prosperity there !


+ Weimar example: price of a cup of coffee:


There's a famous tale about Weimar Germany where a customer checked the price of a coffee, felt it was fair, and then sat down to drink it. By the time he had finished his coffee, the price had doubled. Do you think price changes like this encourage people to work hard to get their pay? Or do they even enjoy their leisure time by drinking coffee? No, they race around looking for way to spend their money before it loses value,

+ He talks about Gold-backed notes. You cannot flood the globe with currency, and have it be gold backed - unless you suddenly have a massive increase in Gold supply. And if that happened suddenly, then the gold would lose spending power too.

"RELATIVE VALUE of currencies has been set," says Shroud.

Really? Then why not SHARE those values with us? He cannot. Because this is more BS

St Germain told the Royal families to put all their wealth in one place (sure. these selfish families would do that? No way!)
And then they should interbreed until, they came down to one individual ("the M1") who would control it all/
Uttter nonsense. There is zero evidence for this, other than strange repeated narratives of strange people

The grandfather... three grandmothers, "the princesses"
No evidence
This is all part of an extended narrative... like a tall tale, getting constantly embellished.
BTW, What happened to Neil Keenan? he seems to have disappeared. Perhaps he was swallowed up by his own BS.

Seems that will happen eventually to all the storytellers pushing this nonsense. When their scams implode, they disappear.

(the following from under the Video are worth repeating here):
TWO TIER MONEY? Is he kidding?
"Fed Reserve Notes became defunct as of August 2016" Really? NO! That is simply untrue. I live outside the USA, and am happily spending US currency everywhere. This is B.S.!

Think about all the time and effort people have invested in this BS narrative
, hoping and praying for a currency reset. Meantime, had they just bought Bitcoins at $1, $4, or $100, their dreams would have been realized. These @ars3holes are nothing but bullshit merchants - they should admit this, and admit that there have been far better places to invest one's time and money than in trying to understand their BS narrative. (BTW, I am NOT suggesting investing in Bitcoins now. That ship has sailed. But if these people had special and secret knowledge, they would have got you into that investment, rather than putting money in Dinars, Dong, and other non-solid investments.)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now