Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Hillary vs. Trump - the Pattern of Press Bias

Ramussen's new poll now gives Trump a 2% lead

I think Nate Silver's Ratings are a Joke - But even these are moving in Trump's favor

nate-silver-2016-08-31.png

Silver gives Trump now a 25% chance of winning.

Personally, I think there is a higher chance than this that HRC will be imprisoned, or dead (from illness) within 12 months

Let's see

Why Has Trump Gotten More Media Attention Than Clinton?

Published on Sep 3, 2016

"When you have a very public back-and-forth with your own campaign about what your positions are, it makes it very difficult to make the race about anything else," the Cook Political Report's Amy Walter says. Full show: wamu.fm/2cgCvyt.

This comment says it all:

Do you really not "get it" yet?

Hillary's running mate this year is not Tim Kaine, it is the corporate-controlled mainstream media. They have moved completely away from neutral reporting to favoring one candidate (Hillary.) They give her a pass on her lies and criminality, and make mountains out of molehills, when it comes to her opponent. Did Trump get more attention than Hillary? Yes, and almost all of it was negative. The should be giving far more attention to Hillary's scandals, and spend far less time reporting negative stories about Trump.

Trump makes more outreach, while Hillary Hides - but the press still spins it

Trump brings message of unity to black church in Detroit

160903123145-trump-detroit-prayer-shawl-
  • Trump, for the first time as a presidential candidate, addressed a largely black audience
  • He has been criticized throughout his campaign for not reaching out to African-American voters in their communities

Washington (CNN)A subdued Donald Trump on Saturday directly addressed a largely African-American audience for the first time as a presidential candidate, delivering a warmly received message of unity that focused on fixing economic hardship in the black community.

Trump spoke to members of the Great Faith Ministries, a nondenominational church in Detroit, part of his outreach to what is typically a sizable Democratic voting bloc. His visit, however, was greeted by protests outside of the church ahead of his arrival.
Sitting in a pew at the front of the congregation, Trump took a selfie with a church member and at one point held up a baby over his shoulders. He then addressed the congregation.
"For centuries, the African-American church has been the conscience of this country. So true," Trump said, reading from prepared remarks. He added, "The African-American faith community has been one of God's greatest gifts to America and its people."
Trump told the audience he was there to "listen to your message" and said he hoped his appearance would "also help your voice to reach new audiences in our country." He said he would lay out his plans for economic change and school choice -- issues that he said would benefit black communities -- in the future.
Hillary would have burst into flames.
. . .
Carletta Vaughn, a Hillary Clinton supporter and a senior pastor at Holy Ghost Cathedral in Detroit, said Trump was "scripted" but she felt like he was "honest and transparent" with his message.
"I think that the experience of being in an African-American church and the presence of God, it was clear that it was new to him, but it was not in any way offensive," she said. "It was great."
Vaughn, 63, said she doubts he changed any minds in the crowd but that he left people with a more relatable impression.
Taurus Simpson, a pastor from Saginaw, Michigan, said he saw a more "humble" version of Trump. But Simpson said he doubts the mogul will make large gains with black voters "overnight," saying it will take a while to erase the perception that African-Americans have of Trump.
"Perception is everything. What we had seen is that he had no care about the blacks at the beginning of this," he said, referring to Trump's campaign.
Sonia Green, 53, also said she saw a different side of the politician. "I saw Donald Trump the human being, instead of Donald Trump the guy that just, you know, 'We're going to build a wall, we're going to keep them out,'" she said.
==

Of course, the corrupt MSM tried to put a negative spin on this

WHERE IS HILLARY ??

SHIFT in Bias has already occurred on the Social Media

Look at the difference between the Trump and Hillary events today - photosTrump
[link to twitter.com (secure)]

Hillary
[link to twitter.com (secure)]

CrnqdKHWAAEz6j_.jpg

==

It is very hard to find a Hillary supporter in Social media, apart from the paid Hill-Trolls

More BS - but some of the media is starting turn on the Satanic one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUpe9LHE8CI

Comment:

haha."Does anyone think Donald Trump knows what the C is?

"What an f---ing Liar - to say that. He's a scumbag. The only reason she is not at 20-30% in the polls, is the entire Mainstream Media gives her a pass, and spins for her 24/7.But the public are waking up, and turning on her and the media scumbags.

I'm (Stuck) With Her - should be Hillary's slogan

But look how the stinking, rotting press makes a headline:

Washington Post - ‎1 hour ago‎
Donald Trump has provided to The Washington Post a letter that summarizes his latest physical exam, saying he takes a cholesterol-lowering drug and is overweight but overall is in “excellent physical health.
The reality is, headline should be : Trump's in Excellent Health
Imagine what they would say if the Satanic one released the same Doctor reports
Infowars has also noticed the bias today:
Liberal Media Tries to Deny Trump is Surging

Ben Shapiro (finally) takes on the monstrous anti-Trump bias in the MSM

/ 1 /

Ben Shapiro exposes media bias against Donald Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w8AAQrWHj0

Published on Sep 16, 2016

/ 2 /

Ben Shapiro SHREDS CNN's Brian Stelter, Media's Anti-Trump Bias

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvoHnxabwuU

(typical three jews talking, but at least one of them supports Trump)

Listen to the idiocy from the MSM shill, Brian Stelter:

"I think the mainstream media was talking about Hillary's health... not necessarily on the air" (haha)

Can anyone with respect for truth and half a brain listen to this video and not want this guy Brian turned into fertilizer?

This is not an anti-semitic remark, since there are two other Jews there, and I do not feel this way about them.

It is an anti-Brian remark, for the monstrous propaganda he puts out

A marvelous interview with Anne Coulter who is a more enthusiastic in her support than Ben Shapiro

Ann Coulter 9/13/2016: The Doyenne of the Deplorables | Politico Interview

Sep 13, 2016

Ann Coulter 9/13/2016: The Doyenne of the Deplorables | Politico 'Off Message'
Rob Lowe Roast, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

Seems we need to Add GOOG to the short list of Hillary-related shorts

(I found a pro-Hillary bias in the searches months ago)

=

Google Subverting Election for Hillary: Stump TRUMP

Published on Sep 17, 2016

A www.vidmax.com original.

Watching this video while sipping my coffee. Good times. Thanks for the content that almost no one else will touch, pigeon.

"CNN WANTS to Embarrass Trump" - would be a more honest headline

Trump supporters want The Donald to release his tax returns

by Heather Long @byHeatherLong September 20, 2016:
Clinton vs. Trump on wages, taxes and trade

Donald Trump refuses to release his personal tax returns.

Every presidential nominee from both parties has done it for the past four decades, and there are loud calls from pundits and even Republican leaders such as House Speaker Paul Ryan for Trump to release them.

Now his supporters are joining the chorus.

"I don't know what the hold-up is," said Wayne Kemp, a retiree and Trump supporter in Orlando, Florida.

CNNMoney spoke with almost 70 voters in the key swing states of Ohio and Florida in recent days for a "Your money, Your vote" special airing on CNN on October 15. Trump is virtually tied with rival Hillary Clinton in polls in these states. Over and over again, voters solidly backing Trump or leaning toward him said they think Trump should release his tax returns.

"I think we should see that before November," said Cendi Newberry of Waverly, Ohio. An independent, she plans to vote for Trump but says she won't make a "wholehearted commitment" until she sees what happens in the news in the coming weeks.

Every other Democratic and Republican candidate for president has released his or her personal tax returns since 1976. Trump's own running mate Mike Pence has made 10 years of his tax returns public.

The big questions marks

Without releasing his tax returns, Trump leaves a lot of questions unanswered about his wealth, his tax rate, his charitable donations and where he gets his funding for his real estate deals.

==

> http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/20/news/economy/donald-trump-tax-returns/index.html

WTF is their story on the HUGE issues that the Clinton Foundation has ??

Clinton KoolAid, Clinton BS - on CBS

(I don't believe a word of this, but will share it anyway):

Poll: Hillary Clinton extends lead over Donald Trump nationally

2016-09-19t171816z-1823947120-d1beucftho

U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton reacts after speaking at a campaign event at Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S. September 19, 2016.

Hillary Clinton has expanded her lead over Donald Trump nationally, according to an NBC News/SurveyMonkey Weekly Election Tracking Poll released Tuesday.

Among likely voters, the poll found 50 percent support Clinton and 45 percent back Trump. Among registered voters, Clinton leads by 6 percentage points -- 49 percent to 43 percent.

With third-party candidates involved, Clinton leads Trump by 5 percentage points -- 45 percent to 40 percent. Ten percent said they back Libertarian Gary Johnson and 4 percent said they support Green Party candidate Jill Stein.

The poll found 56 percent of likely voters think Clinton will win the presidency and 39 percent said the same about Trump.

The latest poll surveyed 13,326 adults between Sept. 12 and 18 with a 1.2 percentage point margin of error.

==

> http://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-hillary-clinton-extends-lead-over-donald-trump-nationally/

More snot-nosed presumption report - talking about expensive get-the-vote out Campaign dead ahead.

I personally think, it will just get many voters more pissed off at Hillary's tricks

(I am going to LOVE watching these biased reporters get shreaded.)

Dont Panic! Why Hillary Clinton Is Still Going to Win
International-Daily Beast-22 Sep 2016

Yes, the polls have tightened. But polls don’t matter. Targeting does. And on that front, Clinton is light years ahead of Trump.

My friends are scared to death by the closing of the gap between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump and by the talk that young people won’t vote because of the so-called enthusiasm gap. If you’re scared too, take heart. Here’s why Hillary will win:

1. National polls are largely irrelevant: The New York Times knows better than to put its national poll on page one Friday. National polls don’t matter.

2. Traditional polls are inaccurate: At the end of the 2012 Obama campaign, we were not using traditional polling for assessing the state of the race. Why? Because the methodology is less reliable than ever, given the wide usage of cell phones and the public’s antipathy toward answering a 20-minute survey. But even more important, traditional polling doesn’t get to what really matters in the last eight weeks of a campaign.

3. What matters most now is targeting: Or more specifically, targeting two groups: Hillary’s core supporters, who the Clinton campaign will make sure come out to vote, and leaning or up-for-grab voters, who are still in play.

4. Hillary’s campaign knows those voters, person by person: Obama’s campaign in 2008 and 2012 invented and perfected the use of “big data” for just this purpose. It combined the extremely sophisticated tracking of voters’ behavior with the most effective tactic of persuading and mobilizing voters ever invented: person-to-person contact.

5. How does this work? Just like companies, the campaign will track your—not your friend’s or brother’s, but your—online behavior through your use of Facebook, travel sites, news outlets, Amazon, etc. They know your interests and preferences, range of income, education, and a lot more. They know if you live in a battleground state or not. And, if you contributed $10 to Hillary’s campaign or bought a t-shirt, they will know even more about you, and importantly, what matters to you politically: maybe you spent a few minutes on her website, and spent the bulk of your time on her page about climate change. Then, they use publicly available databases that show your party registration and if you voted in the past elections—not whom you voted for but if you voted.

Next, they’ll give all this data to their grassroots army that uses it talk to these voters at home. They go door-to-door—skipping those likely Republicans and non-voters, zeroing in on likely or committed Hillary voters. They will contact them, often repeatedly, during these last weeks, asking if they’ve made up their minds; if they haven’t, they ask if there’s information they’d wish to have, or if they’d like to talk to someone about an issue they care about.

==

> http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/23/don-t-panic-why-hillary-clinton-is-still-going-to-win.html

If I thought Killary, the Satanic One, was going to win, and put the Clintons back in the White House,

then maybe I would panic, and try to change my passport.

The evil b/tch would be a complete disaster for the country and the world.

And partly because such biased reporting (as above) would get worse.

For those who want to look at the scum floating on these murky waters:

The Newsweek Daily Beast Company was an American media company, and owner of Newsweek and The Daily Beast. It was established in 2010 as a merger between the two media outlets. The company was owned by IAC and the estate of the late Sidney Harman, with Stephen Colvin of The Daily Beast as CEO.

Harman was born in Montreal, Canada to a Jewish family[1] and raised in New York City

==

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Newsweek_Daily_Beast_Company

IAC's board of directors consists of the following members:[4]

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAC_(company)

You'd have to be a Jacist (Jewish racist / Jewish supremacist) trying to hide Jewish power, or a useful idiot,

not to see the extremely high percentage of these anti-Trump outlets under Jewish Zionist control.

In short, Jews control the anti-Trump media

Donald Trump's Jimmy Fallon Visit OUTRAGED Globalist Pundits!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOJgN__gslY

Published on 16 Sep 2016

Insane. Donald Trump did Jimmy Fallon's show on NBC last night, The Tonight Show. It was a great appearance - showed Donald Trump's softer side, funny, he even let Jimmy Fallon mess with his hair. The globalist-backed media pundits didn't waste any time attacking Fallon afterwards- they want boycotts, they want firings... I say shut up already, you dishonest and disgusting shills. America is fully awake. We know propaganda when we see it.

===

FULL Donald Trump interview On NBC "The Tonight Show" with Jimmy Fallon (9/16/2016)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xipFcd-_fJ8

Conway: Trump showed great restraint in the face of lies

Published on 26 Sep 2016

On 'The Kelly File,' Trump campaign manager discusses the Republican nominee's presidential debate performance

Conway: Trump showed great restraint in the face of lies

Published on 26 Sep 2016

On 'The Kelly File,' Trump campaign manager discusses the Republican nominee's presidential debate performance

Conway is nothing short of superb.

She nails it.

Lester should be asked to "fall on his sword" and resign - this was ridiculous

The Debate Was A Setup! Holt Caught Wearing Earpiece! The Media Is Complicit!!

But that won't happen - No doubt he was given marching orders by his Globalist bosses

Who WON the Debate? The Alt-Media !

The War For Western Civilization | Paul Joseph Watson and Stefan Molyneux

Hillary and Lester Holt Lost

The Corrupt controlled media are driving people to the Independent media

The media "will not put Trump on... will not put on a half-articulate spokesperson for him"

- Anne Coulter

Ann Coulter on 790 KABC-LA (9/29/2016)

Published on Sep 30, 2016

KABC Los Angeles -w- Jillian Barberie and John Phillips September 29, 2016 Ann Coulter.

"We all want applicant A... But there's on thing, we want him to show his Driver's License.

He showed his Driver's license."

Another scvm revealed : Hillary-supporting John Oliver

Donald Trump Hater John Oliver's CLINTON FOUNDATION TIES!!! - Duration: 5 minutes, 52 seconds.
  • 1 day ago

xx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujLuSpS18Sc

Maybe he should be wearing a Hillary 2016 T-Shirt, and carrying Clinton ads on his website,

to make clear that fact that he is owned

(I will Bump this, and move it to the 2016 campaign section) -

We were onto this issue early in the Campaign

The problem of Press Bias is continuing AFTER the election:

You cannot expect the Truth in the Corporate Media

Battling TRUMP-Hate in the Media. Let's throw marshmallows

xx

and btw

there's pictures :)

quite disgraceful to see the bbc refer to underage girls as prostitutes.

But congratulations guys. we are the new world order. Our man bitch in the whitehouse. Never thought we'd pull it off. The Vodka in Moscow was frickin awesome.

quite disgraceful to see the bbc refer to underage girls as prostitutes.

But congratulations guys. we are the new world order. Our man bitch in the whitehouse. Never thought we'd pull it off. The Vodka in Moscow was frickin awesome.

Still delusional after all these months, Sparky?

It seems that some folks never learn anything

Still delusional after all these months, Sparky?

It seems that some folks never learn anything

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38589427

seems you still dont understand that you wanted trump to win because you got sucked into and totally convinced by the black propoganda that Hillary is the devil incarnate

and i wanted trump to win because while he really is the devil incarnate, he's our man bitch. And I'm in the "openly hostile to the USA/UK" group the beeb describes in that (Jan 2017) write up of things I was talking about (in July 2016) before you suspended me....

I have tried to explain it to you more than once, for example:

We're trying.

But the betting odds are the tool used to measure how successful that is.And those odds do not look good.More than anything, the world is not ready for a woman in the white house. That's not me being critical of women, that's me accepting that that many people are (Chinese, Arabs and Russians for example will NOT take her seriously).By all means, we can continue watching these odds, and I really hope to see them turn around. But we are now to close to the election to really see the huge swing that would be required to be certain she will not win.Time to include the prospect of her winning in our plans for life. (for me that's a self sufficient house in semi remote mountains that still needs some work).

But you were to busy sucking in BS to notice.

To late now :D

постигать амиго?

Welcome back mSparls, I respect your point of view but it helps to be more thoughtful how you put it across. I admit it is easy to be taken in by the Trump Euphoria and await to see if he upholds his promises.

At the moment it appears he is challenging the ESTABLISHMENT but let's see what the reality is. Regardless of how you view all of this there is change taking place that confuses (scares) the establishment. Even the people themselves do not know what is going on but they know something is not quite right - bingo

I'm very conscious that the Cabal often control both sides of the game including the referee so I'm looking for evidence of this all the time. I hope I'm wrong and trump will indeed challenge and change the corrupt establishment.

I hope the appointment of Robert Kennedy, Head of Vaccine Safety will start to reveal the crimes that have been taking place right under our nose - just like smoking - of course its safe !!

Sign in to follow this