Co-ordination MISINFORMATION attack on Trump by the Pure-scum Media

Liberals Believe Trump Will Drop Out

These brain-dead liberal deserve Hillary H3ll -

Too bad we cannot split the earth and two and give it to them

I would like to see some of these people crushed by the rule of the Empress

Fighting back

This Video Will Destroy Hillary Clinton's Election Fraud

Sigh,,,

I wonder if he will "get" that I am serious about this?

Find it hard to take this seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnQoE3s7J7g

But, anyway, you never did answer the question:

what do you think is b.s.?

1. that trump attended Epstein's island

2. that trump participated in the hosts activities while on Epstein's island

3. that cases seeking damages for 1 and 2 have merit?

and while considering your answer. you must be aware that 1. is indesputable fact that Trump has not denied.

In fact on 1. Epsteins own brother testified in court that Trump was there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q82LZEF63uI

As for:

It is BS because the lawsuit came from a phony address

No, it didn't, whoever told you that really was lying.

It was thrown out because half way through the court case this women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpstc9r_esA

ran away from the address she used to file the court case, and left no forwarding address.

Presumably in fear of her life

But Its not going away

http://www.plainsite.org/dockets/302di81zx/new-york-southern-district-court/doe-v-trump-et-al/

DONALD J. TRUMP and JEFFREY E. EPSTEIN,

Defendants.

RONNIE ABRAMS, United States District Judge:

USDC-SDNY

DOC#:

DATE FILED: 6/30/2016

No. 16-CV-4642 (RA)

ORDER AND NOTICE OF INITIAL CONFERENCE

It is hereby:

ORDERED that counsel for all parties appear for an initial status conference on

September 9, 2016 at 3:15 p.m. in Courtroom 1506 of the U.S. District

Court for the Southern District of New York, 40 Foley Square, New York,

New York.IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that, by September 2, 2016, the parties

jointly submit to the

Court a proposed case management plan and scheduling order."

All parties must also submit a letter to the court:

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that, by September 2, 2016, the parties submit a

joint letter, not to exceed five (5) pages, providing the following

information in separate paragraphs:

1.A brief description of the nature of the action and the principal defenses

thereto;

2. A brief explanation of why jurisdiction and venue lie in this Court. If any

party is a corporation, the letter shall state both the place of incorporation

and the principal place of business. If any party is a partnership, limited

partnership, limited liability company or trust, the letter shall state the

citizenship of each of the entity's members, shareholders, partners and/or

trustees;

3. A brief description of all contemplated and/or outstanding motions and

how such motions may affect scheduling in this matter;

4. A brief description of any discovery that has already taken place, and/or

that which will be necessary for the parties to engage in meaningful

settlement negotiations;

5. A brief description of prior settlement discussions (without disclosing the

parties' offers or settlement positions) and the prospect of settlement;

6. The estimated length of trial; and

7. Any other information that the parties believe may assist the Court in

advancing the case to settlement or trial, including, but not limited to, a

description of any dispositive issue or novel issue raised by the case.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that, by September 2, 2016, the parties jointly submit to the

Court a proposed case management plan and scheduling order. A template for the order is

available at http://nysd.uscourts.gov/judge/Abrams. The status letter and the proposed case

management plan should be filed electronically on ECF, consistent with Section 13 .1 of the

Court's Electronic Case Filing (ECF) Rules & Instructions, available at

http://www.nysd.uscourts.gov/ecf/ecf_rules _ 080113 .pdf.

Plaintiff is ordered to serve Defendants with a copy of this order and to file an affidavit

on ECF certifying that such service has been effectuated.

SO ORDERED.

Dated: June 30, 2016

New York, New York

Ronnie Abrams

United States District Judge

Another fake lawsuit?

Will they find, once again, that no one lives at the address of the guy/girl who supposedly files the suit*?

Maybe Trump should file some lawsuits against Bill Clinton who knows Epstein well.

You gotta know who the real monsters are. The Clintons are masters of projection, like many psychopaths

(one more post like this, and I will suspend you for a month or more. Probably more like 3 months)

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl ...
www.snopes.com › News › Politics

Jun 23, 2016 - A civil suit against Donald Trump alleging he raped a 13-year-old girl was ...

2016 was dismissed over technical filing errors (the address listed in court ....

the complaint filed by "Katie Johnson," and no one has as yet located, ...

'SEX SLAVE' Makes DISTURBING Accusations Against BILL CLINTON
www.thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-sex-slave-makes-disturbing-accusations-bill-cli...

Former President Bill Clinton took a romantic jaunt in 2002 to convicted pedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein's “orgy island” with “two young girls” from New York, ...

Bill Clinton took 26 flights with sex-offender Jeffrey Epstein
hotair.com/archives/.../bill-clinton-took-26-flights-with-sex-offender-jeffrey-epstein/
May 13, 2016 - Fox News reports Bill Clinton took 26 flights on the “Lolita Express,” the private jet owned by billionaire sex-offender Jeffrey Epstein:.

Yet what kicked this little spat off was:

defended a rapist of a 13 year old girl

raped a 13 year old girl

skull and bones all over again.

getting pretty frustrated that these two satatinic fucktards are getting so much attention.

As if I in any way had anything nice to say about Clinton, and still have no clue how you can defend Trump.

But while Trump was attacking the family of fallen soldiers, he seemed to have nothing much to say about this gem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaooWYBvIUE

[Holy Shit Mike just called Trump insane!]

->(one more post like this, and I will suspend you for a month or more. Probably more like 3 months)

I'm happy to come back in November, seems there's nothing much to talk about till then here anyway?

Till then I'm on Intel exchange:

https://rrcc5uuudhh4oz3c.onion.to/

Look, there is already plenty of criticism of Trump in the mainstream media - you dont need to add to it.

The MSM is dumping plenty of crap on Trump's tiny anthill.

Himal-Mtn2_zpsw0kxshrq.jpg

So why not focus on the Himalayan Mountain range of crimes and scandals that are connected with the Clintons that are little reported.

Here are some guys who agree with me - from the Hillary Caught Lying thread :

Cue the Crickets - the MS media gave this big story little or no attention

Wikileaks: Hillary Lied Under Oath About Arming ISIS

Even Ben Shapiro (who has been a huge critic of Trump) defended him and compared the unfair

treatment in the mainstream, who ignore so many lies from the Empress Pinochia

Ben Shapiro: Wikileaks story – Clinton was on the board of an organization that contributed XXX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRICaQ26L5k

Published on Aug 3, 2016

What Donald Trump said correctly…yet the mainstream media still **tacks him.

Comments:

Ben is coming home.

What is this? Ben Shapiro defending Donald Trump? Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

(this is from a Bernie-supporting progressive):

New WikiLeaks Revelation: New York Times Becomes Hillary Clinton PR Firm Attacking Julian Assange

/ 2 /

DNC Election Fraud: Hillary Clinton Pocketed Millions from Democratic Fundraisers and Cheated Bernie

Social Media may be far more accurate than the Corporate polls

Trump Will Win By A Landslide According To Social Media Numbers

Social Media may be far more accurate than the Corporate polls

Trump Will Win By A Landslide According To Social Media Numbers

But telling "the truth" (or at least my perception of it" isnt adding to it.

there is quite a clear divide in the this election.

the choice is between media opinions like bloomberg (who for their faults i think are actually quite decent)

and the likes of rupert murdoch.

you seem to be falling behind the rupert murdoch camp. which is very unhealthy for your soul.

as for "add to it"

they are all making it be much closer than it should be. - at least for now.

and i dont think that is unintentional.

"trump can win"

not from the numbers ive seen.

latest poll has him almost loosing utah.

a state Romney took with 72% to Obamas 26%.

If he is barely holding a state like Utah, he doesnt stand a chance in hell in the more educated states.

furthermore. at what point did you go back to thinking ANY of this made a difference. Trump is just as much a puppet (if not more so) than any before him. My goal is working out what they want from him. Understanding that simply requires understanding what they are not saying.

Assuming they knew beforehand his role in the Epstein saga. That suggests he was always set up to give Hillary a total landslide victory.

But we'll know that when they really start running the story - my guess is in September when it comes time to look at his defense.

but make no mistake. a far right, idiotic, uninformed demogogue in charge of the worlds most powerful military is go straight to wwiii, do not pass go, do not collect 200 pounds.

And im serious enough about that to have just completed a 100k purchase for our place in a fallout shelter. Hows your prep going?

FACTS:

======

+ Hillary and the DNC manipulated the primaries, and delegate count and appear to have stolen the election from Bernie Sanders

+ The RNC establishment tried to do the same with Trump, but he was tougher, stronger, and more popular, and won enyway

+ The mainstream media is totally corrupt and OWNED by the same Zionists, and Corporatist elites that have financed Hillary Clinton

+ The polls have been rigged since the conventions, as revealed by Pat Caddell (above) to favor Hillary

+ The mainstream media is ignoring widespread evidence of lying, and criminality by Mrs Clinton and the Clinton Foundation

+ The MSM wants to deflect analysis or discussion of Clinton's flaws so focuses in minor stories which were designed to put Trump

in a bad light: Melania's speech, the Gold-star Khan's attack on Trump, phony lawsuits against Trump etc etc.

mSparks ignores all of the above, and focuses on trivia, which make Trump look bad

Conclusion: Sparks is a troll, or a paid-for provocateer, and deserves to be banned or suspended until after the election

Have you anything to say in your defense? (before I suspend you for 2-3 months)

FACTS:

======

+ Hillary and the DNC manipulated the primaries, and delegate count and appear to have stolen the election from Bernie Sanders

+ The RNC establishment tried to do the same with Trump, but he was tougher, stronger, and more popular, and won enyway

+ The mainstream media is totally corrupt and OWNED by the same Zionists, and Corporatist elites that have financed Hillary Clinton

+ The polls have been rigged since the conventions, as revealed by Pat Caddell (above) to favor Hillary

+ The mainstream media is ignoring widespread evidence of lying, and criminality by Mrs Clinton and the Clinton Foundation

+ The MSM wants to deflect analysis or discussion of Clinton's flaws so focuses in minor stories which were designed to put Trump

in a bad light: Melania's speech, the Gold-star Khan's attack on Trump, phony lawsuits against Trump etc etc.

mSparks ignores all of the above, and focuses on trivia, which make Trump look bad

Conclusion: Sparks is a troll, or a paid-for provocateer, and deserves to be banned or suspended until after the election

Have you anything to say in your defense? (before I suspend you for 2-3 months)

I'm a bernie fan? but realist enough to know he would never be given a chance and left wing enough to not actually care to much when putin and jinping wipe the US elite off the face of the planet.

people around me suffer much more from us foreign policy than anything happening in the US (kosovo is right on my doorstep. ffs im friends with many of the elite in the ukraine whos friends and family are being murdered by the current bunch of cunts, privilidged - if thats the right word for it, to read many central and eastern european war contingency plans)

what do you actually think I'm ignoring?

my summary would be

You are coming at this from what you think you want to happen.

I want to know what will happen. You are interpreting that as though the currently likely outcome is something i actually want.

heres the thing. none of what you have posted above is enough to change that direction. you said it best when you posted that "they know hillary is corrupt and but just don't care" picture.

it doesnt matter because the world is much much bigger than you, me and our readership. we simply do not have the influence to control the minds of the hundreds and hundreds of millions of people needed to change that direction.

This comment from mSparks makes no sense. "I'm a Bernie fan?..."

Does he bother to read the comments that he responds to?

He doesn't refute a single anti-Hillary fact

Maybe a long suspension would do him good. I'm tired of his disruptions

Mike Rivero started Monday's Podcast with a good summary

Podcast : http://media.blubrry.com/rbn/p/content.blubrry.com/rbn/stream_2016-08-08_145956.mp3

"It's Hillary and the Mainstream media AGAINST the American People"

They have started to admit that they are working with/for her, and are not objective

Google is also part of the anti-Trump conspiracy (I do think this is the right word btw)

This comment from mSparks makes no sense. "I'm a Bernie fan?..."

Does he bother to read the comments that he responds to?

He doesn't refute a single anti-Hillary fact

Maybe a long suspension would do him good. I'm tired of his disruptions

it was the simple response to "in my defense"

My views are better represented by Bernie.

Trump, on the other hand, says the exact opposite of everything Bernie does.

Hillary..

well, think Ive made it quite clear I believe her becoming US president represents the last breath of the US global drugs cartel.

well, if anyone had actually asked about how wwiii scenario I (oil assumptions) and wwiii scenario II (drug assumptions) were derived i would of done.

instead, the conversation is all unsubstantiated accusations against Hillary and things like:

phony lawsuits against Trump

problem with that is - as yet - there has been no mainstream coverage of the lawsuit.

just some independant media asking why the accusations haven't got any coverage yet.

which, imho, will come. after the point of no return for the republicans.

My tuppence worth is that you either have a problem with mSparks' manners, or his content. If the former, then you might say fair enough, it's your forum Bubb, police it how you will. If the latter, then it does smack slightly of enforcing a board narrative, and anything that challenges this is therefore trolling. I can't agree with that. We learn through debate and hearing the views of others that are not the same as our own. Argue against them using facts, as long as everyone is respectful. Anything else risks being an echo chamber circle jerk.

" Argue against them using facts, as long as everyone is respectful..."

Look, I have had some PM's asking me why I allow Sparks to troll here.

I have tried to treat him with respect, and been very slow to ban him, preferring to warn him, and suspend him for short periods.

The main problem is that he IGNORES mountains of evidence, and does not seem to read the posts and content of others,

And then he hammers away on minor issues. Is this trolling (ie trying to wind people up), or is he supporting some dark pro-Hillary,

or progressive agenda? I'm not sure which, but his last post suggests he might be (what I would call): a brainwashed SJW.

In which case, it may be better for own his peace and the website itself, if I suspend him until after the election...

and then we will see.

Right now, he is probably one post away from a multi-week suspension. It's up to him, if he starts showing some respect for the posts

of others, and reading the evidence contrary to his SJW, pro-Zionist views, he might find himself more welcome.

Is this fair?

Absolutely in my opinion, we see more than enough anti-Trump material in the horrible, corrupted mainstream media, it gets tiresome

reading through the same sort of crap here, on a website I want to raise above the knee-jerk stupidity of the MSM.

Is this fair?

Absolutely in my opinion

That's entirely your call, and I would repsect your right to make it, one way or the other. I just wonder if it verges on using a hammer to crack a nut - all forums (fora?!) have their resident 'eccentrics' who verge on trolling or are otherwise antagonistic seemingly for the sake of it. Personally, I would probably opt to humour and/or ignore them, rather than banning them. But then it's not my forum!

Look, I have had some PM's asking me why I allow Sparks to troll here.

How very

https://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

forum slide, when it goes public beta, is going to cause some serious damage to that kind of non sense. private alpha now. eta for all the functionality end of september.

can post a link to gei without me tomorrow if it will make them happy :P (although personally i reckon it will make them rage, since it so brutalises their insidious behaviour)

A great Rant !

Globalist Oligarch Party Hates Trump More Than Any Other Candidate

Vote for another Term of family dynasty rule... or something better

A great Rant ! Globalist Oligarch Party Hates pTrump More Than Any Other Candidate

Vote for another Term of family dynasty rule... or something better

you see, while i dont disagree with that in the slightest, it misses the most important point - why they are both right.

ISIS are allies of the US elite, and a net positive for the US population.

But they cannot exactly admit they are fighting a proxy war. because then it wouldnt be a proxy war.

The day ISIS is shut down, is the day a few trillion usd of black market funds disappear from actual us gdp and the whole federation goes the way of the USSR.

Trump really does think its right to shut them down... because he doesnt have the slightest clue about geopolitics. and that is really damn dangerous. Truly the stuff world wars are made of.

That is why Hitlery was so busy in Benghazi shipping free weapons to them. And why when the ruskies found out they ordered everyone there killed.

Just in case you dont have copies of her emails classed "top secret".

"The day ISIS is shut down, is the day a few trillion usd of black market funds disappear from actual us gdp and the whole federation goes the way of the USSR."

No one benefits from ISIS, apart from Israel, Saudi Arabia (both of which were NEVER attacked) and cabalist elites.

How can anyone possible think your statement is genuine?

You are either mad, trolling or living in your world. Help us out, which is it?

"The day ISIS is shut down, is the day a few trillion usd of black market funds disappear from actual us gdp and the whole federation goes the way of the USSR."

No one benefits from ISIS, apart from Israel, Saudi Arabia (both of which were NEVER attacked) and cabalist elites.

How can anyone possible think your statement is genuine?

You are either mad, trolling or living in your world. Help us out, which is it?

you know those isis oil tankers Russia keeps blowing up on the way to the pkk in Turkey.

not full of oil.

http://fas.org/irp/world/para/docs/studies5.htm

1.5 million known heroin addicts in russia alone.

that is a major logistical exercise. one that cant be managed with condoms shoved up a few hundred travellers arse holes.

Since the task of stopping production in Afghanistan (2001) was stopped by the us and uk failed. Russia is going after the exit routes. which is why they are so scared of erdogan and putin becoming bessy mates again.

Israel?

well, they got to get the gold they buy with the local currency out somehow. and that stuff is damn heavy.

you know all those "we buy gold" shops you see everywhere herion, opium and other narcotics are a problem.

well. maybe you are starting to get the picture of what it's like to "live in my world".

No doubt the Jews run the drug trade in Russia, like they ran the global slave trade

No doubt the Jews run the drug trade in Russia, like they ran the global slave trade

Samantha Vinograd at goldman sacs is far too sexy to be Jewish.

and besides, they just launder the money.

SIS are allies of the US elite, and a net positive for the US population.

Perhaps some more on this, to get the conversation moving.

Pfizer

Type Public

Revenue US$48.85 billion (2015)

Top(ish, may have been overtaken now) pharma company takes in US$48.85 billion of revenue.

Russia has 1.5 million heroin addicts.

Spends 1.5 Trillion Rubles a year on the stuff

http://rbth.com/politics_and_society/2016/03/06/russian-drug-addicts-spend-15-trillion-rubles-on-drugs-a-year_573513

Thats about $20Billion dollars a year.

Ignoring that is mostly a gold transfer out of russia and into the US, and excludes the much much bigger Chinese market.

Just so you get a feel for the size of the market. We're not talking loft space gange farms here, its industrial production and distribution - mostly administered by the US military it seems.

But what exactly are the "negatives" of ISIS for the US population?

for all the fear, uncertainty and doubt these guys pump out through the MSM - you are still more likely to die having a sofa dropped on your head than be involved in a terrorist incident.

What are the positives?

without them the entire supply chain to Russia and China completely breaks down. (minding that "ISIS" seems to be as real an organisation as Al Queada)

Its not clear to me exactly how massive the contribution to the US/UK economies are (not least because you really shouldn't believe any of the above figures).

But it at the very least appears it wipes out the US and UK trade deficits.

And if they really were running the trade deficits they've been reporting for as long as they have they would of gone completely bust a very long time ago.

You know that "dot com bubble"?

Was it a coincidence it coincided with the near complete eradication of production in Afghanistan 2000-2001?

2007->08

30% reduction

https://www.unodc.org/documents/crop-monitoring/Afghanistan/Afghan-opium-survey-2014.pdf

All that without getting remotely close to how the incredibly severe negative social consequences of such a scheme has on both Russia and China keep the locals busy trying to stop the civis murdering each other for their next fix.

What does this have to do with Hillary?

She's neck deep in this game. (and has been since her husband got involved in Kosovo and Bosnia - which are other countries up to their necks in it - or rather, nearly weren't until the Americans stepped in)

She knows all the super powers secrets. she is a hawk (which imho is actually important now, because Putin is definitely not a dove and he will seize on the slightest weakness).

Now, Trump....

An outsider with zero security clearance history does not bode well. There is very very little love for US foreign policy internationally, they have only one friend (the UK), and the world is facing two wanna be superpowers in waiting who have many scores to settle and a very unpleasant history of "human rights"

Sign in to follow this