Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Hillary vs. Trump - the Pattern of Press Bias

LAURA INGRAM calls out the Corrupt Press

STANDING OVATION: Laura Ingraham Passionate Speech For Donald Trump - FNN

"DO YOUR JOB !"

AFTER a Great Trump speech - what does the Lying, spinning Corrupted media report??

Negative headlines, and then a fact check that says: "Largely True!"
We live already in Obama/Clinton H3ll - you can see it in the news reports

(knows you enemies folks, here they are !

Did the zio-controlled, MSM bastards report properly on Hillary's lies?)

New York Times - ‎56 minutes ago‎
Donald J. Trump delivering his acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention on Thursday. Credit Josh Haner/The New York Times.
What Donald Trump left out of his speech on murders in big cities
Washington Post-2 hours ago
Trump was apparently citing data compiled by The Washington Post on killings in major U.S. cities. The data, collected from local police ...
(this headline was a little better):
NPR - ‎2 hours ago‎
Painting a grim picture of America, Donald Trump promised to protect the country and restore "law and order" by putting "America First" in his address Thursday evening formally accepting the GOP nomination for president.

=== ===

Homicides last year increased by 17 percent in America’s fifty largest cities. That’s the largest increase in 25 years.”

Fact Check: Those statistics are based on one analysis of preliminary crime data released by the Justice Department, and they accurately reflect what officials say is a spike in murders in some big cities. It leaves out the drop in others, like New York City, which saw a 25 percent drop in homicides in the first three months of 2016.

_____

• “In our nation’s capital, killings have risen by 50 percent. They are up nearly 60 percent in nearby Baltimore.”

Fact Check: Those statistics are based on an analysis performed by The Washington Post, which found no clear pattern in which cities saw increases in homicides.

_____

• “In the president’s hometown of Chicago, more than 2,000 have been the victims of shootings this year alone. And almost 4,000 have been killed in the Chicago area since he took office.”

Fact Check: This is largely true. The Chicago police department reports 2,242 shootings so far in 2016. And while it is unclear exactly what Mr. Trump means by “the Chicago area,” that figure appears to track with reported murders since the start of 2009.

THERE's A SPECIAL PLACE in Hillary H3ll reserved for the Washington Post - who comes up with this

How a Trump presidency could destabilize Europe
Washington Post-7 hours ago
Trump has made multiple forays into the post-Soviet world, investing with oligarchs in Russia and Azerbaijan, staging a Miss Universe contest ...
(Hey, WP, how about doing some detailed stories on how Clinton/Obama foreign policies have already destabilized the world?)
Let's call a spade, a spade !

Another NYT story that gets it arse-backwards

Why Men Want to Marry Melanias and Raise Ivankas

By JILL FILIPOVIC

JULY 21, 2016

Video Ivanka Trump: A Real First Lady?

Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka has been playing an active role in his campaign, while his wife, Melania, has preferred to take a back seat. The Times’s Jennifer Steinhauer explains how Ivanka Trump is taking a lead

YOU can tell a lot about a person by whom they choose to marry. As the nominees selected at this week’s Republican National Convention and next week’s Democratic one take the stage along with their family members, they will display not only stark policy differences, but also two competing views of marriage, kin and the role of women in society. What we’re seeing from Republicans: Men who want their wives at home while they celebrate the professional successes of their daughters.

The Republican Party has long praised traditional family values and intrinsic differences between men and women, while Democrats emphasize egalitarianism and expanding opportunities for women and girls. Few candidates in recent history have embodied those dissimilarities in such sharp relief as Hillary Clinton and Donald J. Trump. On Monday night, Mr. Trump’s wife, Melania, spoke about her husband and their family values. The speech was, like the woman herself, fairly unobjectionable on its face, with platitudes about family and country, patriotism and hard work. Like much of the Trump image, though, the shiny veneer hid shoddy construction: The very same parts of the speech that lauded integrity, hard work and honesty were lifted almost word for word from Michelle Obama’s 2008 convention speech.

It seems not even purported Trump family values are authentic. To borrow from Mr. Trump: sad.

One traditional value Mr. Trump does hew to: wanting an old-fashioned wife but a modern, professional daughter. On Thursday, convention-goers will hear from the elder Trump daughter, Ivanka, a successful businesswoman currently writing a book called “Women Who Work.” They’ll also witness how the Trump family embodies a very old sexist hypocrisy: Men who want one thing for their wives and another for their children.

==

> http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/21/opinion/campaign-stops/why-men-want-to-marry-melanias-and-raise-ivankas.html

Let's compare the Trumps with the Clintons... all engaged in Criminal activities, the chief one being the Clinton foundation.

Why is the zio-controlled NYT not putting some of its reporters on the huge story of the most corrupt Charitable foundation in history

And some more interesting reading material:

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

I bought The Art of the Deal when it came out so mea culpa also.

Ah, the "Ghostwriter"... I stopped reading after THIS:

"Tony Schwartz’s sprawling house, on a leafy back road in Riverdale, New York..."

howtow.jpg

Maybe you know my opinion:

Another tribalist Jew frightened that Trump might force "fairness" on the Rogue state of Israel.

Zionists own Hitlery - her top 7 donors are zionist billionaires - so they prefer her.

By contrast, Trump has shown he cannot be bought, so he is under continual attacks by the Tribe.

Here's my suggestion: Everytime there's a harsh criticism of Trump, it comes from a Zionist Jew, or someone owned by them.

You might say, what about - And my answer would be:

Ted Cruz ------------- Goldman Sachs

Glenn Bech --------- A morman, who are next to Zios, and Bech was financed heavily by Zios

Ruppert Murdoch -- He's been an enthusiastic Zionist for years, which you may know

Please contribute more, and I will look into them

Hillary has shown her true colors

hillary-clinton-israeli-flags-478x300.jp

Hillary & Her Seven Zionist Top Campaign Donors

Guess who the top seven individuals who have given a million dollars or more to Hillary Clinton’s superpacs are ?

They are all Jewish racists! So understand this clearly. The top moneybags behind the favorite to become the next President of the United States are all Jews. And, they are not just Jews, but Jews are very active in organizations unashamedly fight for Jewish interests. Jews are only 2 percent of America, yet they dominate the controlling money for both Democrats and Republicans. That is certainly the perfect illustration of the word: Oligarchy.

All of them have been ardent supporters of Jewish activist organizations and the Jewish Supremacist State of Israel as well as being supportive of the “Jewish Agenda” in European-populated nations and across the world.

==

> http://davidduke.com/hillarys-sleezy-seven-top-donors-hillarys-superpacs-jewish/

The reporting by the SCMP newspaper here in Hong Kong has been disgustingly one-sided

The huge scandal of the email leak which revealed how Wasserman-Schultz and the DNC worked

to steal the Nomination from Hillary was not treated with the seriousness it deserved

Here's the Headline from the story in Sunday's paper

DEMOCRATS EMBARRASSED BY WIKILEAKS EMAIL DUMP

They highlighted on section - blowing it up, and here it is:

"The DNC should push back DIRECTLY at Sanders and say that what he is saying is false and harmful."

- Clinton campaign lawyer

I cannot think but if the story had been about the RNC and Trump, they would have highlighted something

similar to this:

SANDERS supporters demand resignation of Wasserman-Schultz, and freeing of all DNC delegates.

Trump has a real challenge in that he is not only battling a well-financed candidate in Hillary.

He is also battling the media which has shown a consistent and strong bias in favor of his opponent.

The good news is that the candidate herself is one of the weakest and most vulnerable in living memory.

(Note: I have been using this line for a long time. and I think events are demonstrating both her weakness

and her vulnerability.)

For Hillary the revelations that come out are not "false and harmful", the news is harming her because it is TRUE and very revealing of the reality of her lack of respect for the true and the law.

The facts, spilling out one after another back up my comment from many months ago:

"I certainly believe that Americans are clever enough to see the difference between Ego (Trump) and Evil (Clinton). The globalist-controlled mainstream media has tried very hard to promote Republicans who are owned by the Donor class, but the voters saw through it and rejected the puppets than ran against The Donald. They also understand that Hillary is the ultimate puppet, bought and paid for by the people who have ruined America, these war profiteers and banksters have kept America at war for decades. To keep the wars going, the elites have plundered the wealth of the middle class.

Trump may or may not live up to his promises, and the high expectations that his supporters have for him, but at least with the Donald there is a chance for real change, and the possibility that American interests will be put ahead of the interests of rich globalists."

Does anyone still think this assessment from several months ago was overly harsh?

Let's tell the truth about this monster, and not help the globalist media in covering it up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/07/15/trump-versus-clinton-the-pinocchio-count-so-far/?tid=hybrid_experimentrandom_3_na

tldr

Trump is the bigger liar by a wide margin and continues to repeat known lies even after they have widely been demonstrated to be lies.

sourced and explained in the article.

all this "fact checking" nonesense certainly seems to explain why trump is so upset with the washington post.

My favourite quote:

Trumps Four-Pinocchios claims are too numerous to tally; we even have created a Web page that contains a complete list. The volume of his false claims is extraordinary, especially because he so often repeats them.

HER MAJ. IS NOT AMUSED

Despite the really bad news for Hillary on the emails

- the corrupt press still tries to SPIN related stories in her favor - I must expose them !

CNN - ‎41 minutes ago‎
(CNN = "Clinton News NetworK") The FBI on Monday confirmed they are investigating a hack into the Democratic National Committee, the first acknowledgment from the agency that they are probing the incident, which US officials suspect came from a Russian cyber attack.
(If the Russians did do it - they did Americans a great favor - Thank you for the truth, Vladimir)
As DNC Begins, Many Sanders Supporters Not Ready To Get On Board For Clinton
ashley-1-of-3-_wide-d219466ddf7f32c89d14

Bernie Sanders supporter and organizer Billy Taylor held a coffin painted with donkeys during a march Sunday in Philadelphia. He told NPR he applied for protest permits to "stop any Hillary supporters from obtaining permits."

Meg Kelly/NPR

If there was ever a time to show party unity, this would be it. This week's Democratic convention is supposed to be about showing a party standing behind its presumptive nominee, Hillary Clinton — and it was headed in that direction by featuring a speech from Bernie Sanders on opening night Monday.

But it puts a damper on that whole unity feeling now that party Chairman Debbie Wasserman Schultz will resign after the convention — not to mention that her reason for stepping down is that leaked emails showed DNC staffers favoring Clinton during the primaries, and even discussing ways to help her defeat Sanders.

The controversy is an unpleasant distraction for a party launching into a four-day sales pitch to voters (and a response to last week's Republican convention). Just two weeks ago, after Sanders endorsed Clinton, Democrats seemed to be coming together after a bitter, divisive primary season.

(Dammit, Jewish controlled NPR: Many are not! That is the real story.)

At least the independents give her a fair chance.

This is the favorite and most dangerous message of demagogues across all space and time. After all, if we know our external enemies are deeply evil, and our internal enemies are somehow their allies, we can feel justified in doing anything at all to our internal enemies. Thats just logic.

And if anything, Hillarys speech is actually more terrific, fabulous and huge than those of previous fanatics, since she promises shes going to fix everything overnight. The crime and violence that today afflicts our nation will soon and I mean very soon come to an end, Clinton says. Beginning on January 20th of 2017, safety will be restored.

Another F---king Lie from the Media

Hillary Clinton focuses on faith, family and the flag as she makes history

694940094001_5060105939001_799b1b05-3a01

Full speech: Clinton accepts Democratic nomination, Part 1

“When there are no ceilings, the sky’s the limit,” Hillary Clinton told the roaring crowd at Wells Fargo Arena late Thursday night in Philadelphia as she accepted the Democratic nomination for president.

Indeed, it was a truly successful convention for the Democrats...

==

> http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/07/29/hillary-clinton-focuses-on-faith-family-and-flag-as-makes-history.html

SUCCESSFUL ?? My foot !

I will soon compare the BEFORE and after Polls.

I reckon that Mrs C went from a 5 points lead before the conventions to maybe a 10 points deficit

In what way was THIS a success?

The only ones who feel and see an success was Trump and the RNC

Not only does Mrs C deserve to be sent into political exile FOREVER, so does the lying corporate media

CAN YOU BELIEVE the images in the Press?

BBC

_88531728_hi031757035.jpg

CNN / "the Clinton News network"

160427120428-clinton-trump-t1-split-0427

CNN again, this looks like it was photoshopped

160201150128-trump-clinton-split-portrai

CNBC

103423690-Donald_and_hilary.530x298.jpg?

Salon - a very pro-Clinton site, supposedly in the Alternative Media

trump_hillary4.jpg

Time

trump-clinton1.jpg?quality=75&strip=colo

NY Post

2-photos3.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=664

(there are even a few , that are more even-handed)

NBC News, reporting a very recent poll

2016-05-22t22-32-10-833z--1280x720.nbcne

TheHill . com

clinton_trump_getty_0.jpg

She thinks like Empress Palpatine (so why not show her that way?)

defended a rapist of a 13 year old girl

raped a 13 year old girl

skull and bones all over again.

getting pretty frustrated that these two satatinic fucktards are getting so much attention.

on the other hand.

watching them debate on september 26th is going to be like watching the arrogant school bully getting a lecture from the headmistress. compelling and cringeworthy. so i wouldnt pay much attention to the polls untill then. and

160427120428-clinton-trump-t1-split-0427

probably wins it.

only thing with more comedy value recently is Cameron skull fucking a dead pig.

"defended a rapist of a 13 year old girl
raped a 13 year old girl"

Shame on you.

You should have researched it - the claims of Trump raping a your girl was from a bogus lawsuit - now debunked as a hoax

Despite having teams of reporters on the case, no one can find any dirt on Trump.

Hillary, on the other hand is dripping with scandals, lies, crimes, and even alleged murders.

I estimate Hillary is x10 million times more corrupt than Trump.

Anyone who denies this now (after so much evidence) is a sham, a shill, a fool, or paid off.

At this point, I feel like saying disagree and I will suspend you.

But instead, I invite you to produce real vetted evidence that YOU believe.

If you dont have it, STFU

"defended a rapist of a 13 year old girl

raped a 13 year old girl"

Shame on you.

You should have researched it - the claims of Trump raping a your girl was from a bogus lawsuit - now debunked as a hoax

Despite having teams of reporters on the case, no one can find any dirt on Trump.

Hillary, on the other hand is dripping with scandals, lies, crimes, and even alleged murders.

I estimate Hillary is x10 million times more corrupt than Trump.

Anyone who denies this now (after so much evidence) is a sham, a shill, a fool, or paid off.

At this point, I feel like saying disagree and I will suspend you.

But instead, I invite you to produce real vetted evidence that YOU believe.

If you dont have it, STFU

snopes is the defacto debunker.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

They make it very clear there is a court date (after the election) and it is not a hoax.

the case that was thrown out earlier in the year (because no one told the judge the girl now woman is in witness protection) was refiled and mutliple witnesses added to the case at the start of june.

i also invite you to read

Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored

Jun 29, 2016

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/10619944

huffington post one of the others that is not mainstream controlled media.

latest is - there's now three ongoing rape cases against him. all of them against minors during his time with epstein.

and btw

there's pictures :)

"huffington post one of the others that is not mainstream controlled media"
Idiot !
I have already proven on this very thread that Huffpost is one of the worst of the corporate-owned spin machines

(Google search confirms what I heard on WRH):

Here's How That Wild Lawsuit Accusing Trump of Raping a 13-Year ...
jezebel.com/heres-how-that-wild-lawsuit-accusing-trump-of-raping-a-1782447083

Jun 24, 2016 - Radar quoted Trump saying that the allegations were “not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to ...

Rape lawsuit against Donald Trump thrown out because complainant ...
www.mirror.co.uk › News › World news › Donald Trump

May 3, 2016 - Katie Johnson, who was 13 at the time of the alleged rape, claims the ... A woman who has accused Donald Trump of raping her cannot go ahead with ... "The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the ...

"huffington post one of the others that is not mainstream controlled media"

Idiot !

I have already proven on this very thread that Huffpost is one of the worst of the corporate-owned spin machines

(Google search confirms what I heard on WRH):

Here's How That Wild Lawsuit Accusing Trump of Raping a 13-Year ...

jezebel.com/heres-how-that-wild-lawsuit-accusing-trump-of-raping-a-1782447083

Jun 24, 2016 - Radar quoted Trump saying that the allegations were not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to ...

Rape lawsuit against Donald Trump thrown out because complainant ...

www.mirror.co.uk News World news Donald Trump

May 3, 2016 - Katie Johnson, who was 13 at the time of the alleged rape, claims the ... A woman who has accused Donald Trump of raping her cannot go ahead with ... "The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the ...

first of all that is quoting a radar article. radar has not covered that it was refiled with witnesses from the original epstien case, or that there is both documentary and photographic evidence of trump involvement in epsteins orgys with underage girls.

second it says:

"When the court tried to send a notice to Johnson at her listed address, it was returned, with the note no new address found.

which is not because she doesnt exist. but because she quite rightly fears for her life. and this refers to the case that was thrown out in April.

And yes it is part of a prolonged campaign.

Dating from before Trump declared he was running for president (hence proving any allegations it is politically motivated to be bullshit)

and a campaign that already put the head of the ring in prison.

you may be right to "assume innocence". but i think you are an idiot for doing so.

given what has emerged as what was going on at Epsteins island.

Trump's description of how much he enjoyed going there. Before Epstein was found guilty.

Saying the allegations that put Epstein in prison were invented doesn't cut the mustard.

the ongoing case was filed early june.

how do you think a newspaper article from may can be talking about it?

btw.

The first case appears to have actually part been part of a sting to catch Trump trying to have her killed.

"When the court tried to send a notice to Johnson at her listed address, it was returned, with the note no new address found.
which is not because she doesnt exist. but because she quite rightly fears for her life. and this refers to the case that was thrown out in April..."

Excuse me. There;s a huge stench of b.s. there.

Like with the satanic bitch, we must not forgive such deceptions.

If they want trust, then must operate with trust

Next up, me effort to crush deceptive scum-sucking Jews... but not all Jews, since there are good and moral jews in the world -

but those who are good and moral must join us in crushing the scum-sucker, or expect to be crushed. Time is running out fats

Here it comes...

We must face up to the liars, the deceptions, the schemes, the manipulators - and condemn them and the way they operate

- or STFU, and get off my website

(I am not joking! Up your game, show some morality, or push off!)

Here's a great example of a clumsy bit of spin, from a scummy piece of work:

An Utter Slimeball writes : http://www.vox.com/2016/7/28/12281222/trump-clinton-conventions

This election isn’t just Democrat vs. Republican. It’s normal vs. abnormal.

by Ezra Klein on July 28, 2016

What we just witnessed in Cleveland and Philadelphia defies our normal political vocabulary. We are used to speaking of American politics as split between the two major parties. It’s Democrats versus Republicans, liberals versus conservatives, left versus right.

But not this election. The conventions showed that this is something different. This campaign is not merely a choice between the Democratic and Republican parties, but between a normal political party and an abnormal one.

The Democratic Party’s convention was a normal political party’s convention. The party nominated Hillary Clinton, a longtime party member with deep experience in government. Clinton was endorsed by Bernie Sanders, the runner-up in the primary. Barack Obama, the sitting president, spoke in favor of Clinton. Various Democratic luminaries gave speeches endorsing Clinton by name. The assembled speakers criticized the other party’s nominee, arguing that he would be a bad president and should be defeated at the polls.

That isn’t to say that Democrats didn’t show divisions or expose fault lines. They did. Political parties are chaotic things. The Democratic Party’s primary was unusually bitter, and listening to the loud "boos" of Sanders’s most committed supporters, there’s real reason to wonder whether Democrats will fracture in coming years. But for now, the Democrats nominated a normal candidate, held a normal convention, and remain a normal political party.

Republicans held an abnormal convention and nominated an abnormal candidate

The Republican Party’s convention was not a normal political party’s convention. The party nominated Donald Trump, a new member with literally no experience in government. Ted Cruz, the runner-up in the primary, gave a primetime speech in which he refused to endorse Trump, and instead told Americans to "vote your conscience."

The Republican Party’s two living presidents, George W. Bush and George H.W. Bush, declined to endorse Trump or attend the convention. The party’s previous two presidential nominees, Mitt Romney and John McCain, declined to endorse Trump or attend the convention. The assembled speakers — including Chris Christie, a prospective attorney general — argued that the other party’s nominee was a criminal who should be thrown in jail.

=== ===

This seems like the worst sort of joke... that this slimeball writes without irony

"That isn’t to say that Democrats didn’t show divisions or expose fault lines. They did"

My God, this complete arsehole expects us to buy this!

A stolen nomination, breaking the law, exposed in the most embarrassing political scandal since Watergate is a minor "fault line"

This is colossal "chutspah" - does this utter jerk expect anyone to believe this huge, table-turning spin?

No one with a few operating braincells and a smidge of discernment could believe such a crazy mole-hilling of a mountain.

On the other side, Trump succeed in doing what Bernie could not: He stood up to the corruption of the GOP establishment,

and took them down, like a David felling Goliath. And then there was a wonderful, acceptance speech, which Told the Ugly Truth

of our present situation. And this came right after an amazing incident where the last standing of Trump's rival committed

political suicide.

The Dems aired some incredibly dirty laundry in front of a Global audience - putting their election prospects in real doubt -

just one week after we watched the RNC clean their own mess up, and this slimeball entitles his article : "Normal vs. Abnormal"

Incredible ! ETF is "normal" for Mr Ezra Klein? The corrupt Democratic, Israel-loving mess?

We need to grow up, use our discernment, and call time of the slimeballs trying to manipulate us through the mainstream media,

which is not because she doesnt exist. but because she quite rightly fears for her life. and this refers to the case that was thrown out in April..."

Excuse me. There;s a huge stench of b.s. there.

Like with the satanic bitch, we must not forgive such deceptions.

If they want trust, then must operate with trust

Next up, me effort to crush deceptive scum-sucking Jews... but not all Jews, since there are good and moral jews in the world -

but those who are good and moral must join us in crushing the scum-sucker, or expect to be crushed. Time is running out fats

what do you think is b.s.?

1. that trump attended Epstein's island

2. that trump participated in the hosts activities while on Epstein's island

3. that cases seeking damages for 1 and 2 have merit?

and while considering your answer. you must be aware that 1. is indesputable fact that Trump has not denied.

It is BS because the lawsuit came from a phony address

Read the articles\, and do some Google searches

The scum media has had teams of reporters on Trump for a year. They found NOTHING.

If they had anything, they would have hit us with it by now, rather than they hoax lawsuits

WTF are you ignoring Himalyan Mountain range of evidence showing the Clintons are corrupt???

You just won another week's holiday where you can think about how to up your moral attitude here

LYING in the Polls - to boost Hillary

(Read the carefully - it is alarming! Reuters assigned "undecided" votes to Clinton)

Exclusive: Pat Caddell Blasts Reuters’ Back-Rigging Polls to Show Clinton Winning

Pat-Caddell-Gage-Skidmore-Flickr-640x480

by Neil W. McCabe30 Jul 2016

Speaking exclusively to Breitbart News, political polling pioneer Pat Caddell said the Reuters news service was guilty of an unprecedented act of professional malpractice after it announced Friday it has dropped the “Neither” option from their presidential campaign tracking polls and then went back and reconfigured previously released polls to present different results with a reinterpretation of the “Neither” responses in those polls.

“This comes as close as I have ever seen to cooking the results,” said the legendary pollster and political consultant. “I suppose you can get away with it in polling because there are no laws. But, if this was accounting, they would put them in jail.”

The decision comes on the heels of a Breitbart News report that shows a 17-point swing towards Republican presidential nominee Donald J. Trump and away from Democratic nominee Hillary R.Clinton.

“The looks to me, are far as I can indicate, they have merely decided to go back and revise their numbers in a formula that removes voters or allocates them–I am not sure how they are doing this–proportionately,” he said.

Reuters has rejiggered its methods in order to get the results they want, said the man, whose out-of-the-box interpretations of the American electorate were the brain-work behind the insurgent presidential campaigns of Sen. George McGovern (D.-S.D.) in 1972, Georgia Gov. James E. “Jimmy” Carter in 1976, President Carter 1980 and Sen. Gary Hart (D.-Colo.) in 1984. In 1992, Caddell worked for former California governor Edmund G. “Jerry” Brown, who challenged Arkansas Gov. William J. “Bill” Clinton. In the 1990s, Caddell became a popular cable news guest and consulted on various television and movie projects. The 1984 campaign was a reunion of sorts, because Hart was McGovern’s campaign manager.

“What they have done is unprecedented, he said. “They have now gone back and changed their results.”

There are methods for projecting and allocating undecided voters based on complex attitude structures, based on many questions that tell the pollster that this person is in movement to support someone, he said. “Sometimes, they are hiding. That happens. Particularly in the past, or in racially-sensitive cases.”

Caddell cited two examples to Breitbart News.

“On July 25, they originally reported: Trump 40.3 percent and Clinton 37.2 percent, which was a Trump margin of 2.8,” he said. “They have recalculated that now–which I have never heard of–they changed that data, to be: Clinton 40.9 and Trump 38.4, which is a 2.5 margin for Clinton.”

The July 25 Reuters poll now shows a result that reflects a 5.3 percentage point flip from the previously published results, he said.

“Now look at July 26,” he said. “On July 26 they had Trump at 41.5 percent and Hillary at 36.3. That was a 5.2 Trump margin. Then, in the new calculation, they claim that Clinton was 41.1 percent, Trump was 37.5, and the margin was 3.6 for Clinton. Same poll. Two different results. Recalculated, after you’ve announced the other results.”

. . .

Caddell said he is confused by Reuters’ motivation.

Writing to explain the change in Reuters poll calculations, Maurice Tamman, the leader of the news service’s New York City-based data mining and investigatory reporting team said respondents in the “Year of Neither” were using the Neither option to avoid revealing a decision they had actually made. When events, such as a party’s national convention, compel the Neither respondents to step forward with their actual choice it creates swings in the poll results that Tamman said suggest shifts in opinion that were actually a result of respondents hiding in Neither.

Caddell said at this stage of the presidential campaign, in an election that is so volatile, the undecided are the most fascinating demographic.

==

> http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/

Seems like the MSM is searching for ways to hide the fact that Trump is ahead

STONE COMMENTS on the latest absurd charges

... that the Hillary campaign is paying the MSM to make

These seem to be back-firing, as people see the spin

Roger Stone on The John Gambling Show 8/1/16

(Why do paid-media shills write unintelligent articles like this?

Do they really think they have the right to tell us what to think?

Frankly, I am sick and tired of this - and recommend voting for Trump and Duke partly to put an end to the

smugness and ugly spin of these articles - If we can get the journos fired and their co's bust, that would be even better)

MONSTER OF OUR OWN MAKING

How Donald Trump punked America by manipulating our obsession with useless polls

Despite their unreliability, polls do have meaning—particularly in an election dominated by Trump, a candidate whose platform rests on pulling fringe bigotry to the center and marketing extremism as mainstream. For months, pundits have proclaimed that Trump will “pivot” away from extremism, perhaps after garnering the nomination, or maybe waiting until he actually makes it to the White House. This national hunger for constantly updating percentages is a reflection of the extreme anxiety. It is clear now that this is simply not true. Trump will never pivot, but he will use the media to try to pivot the country closer and closer towards his own worldview.

Trump’s Twitter account is mocked for its narcissism, as he proudly posts the results of every poll that declares him in the lead (disregarding, of course, the ones that do not). As Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders have dutifully tweeted out policy prescriptions, Trump has spent the election season talking about Trump, bragging about his dominance in a particular primary and his ratings on cable TV. Most recently, Trump released an online video documenting exactly how much applause—24 minutes—he received at the GOP convention, a post widely derided as self-involved and clueless.

Those who mock Trump are missing the point, however. The applause video was meant not only to glorify Trump (always a key Trump goal), but to signal to Americans that it’s acceptable, even laudable, to celebrate his opinions. It is okay, the video implies, to openly applaud a candidate who calls Mexicans rapists, posts anti-Semitic memes, praises authoritarian leaders, wants to round up Muslims, and has created a political climate in which white supremacist David Duke feels comfortable enough to run for the US Senate. It is normal, the video implies, because others are clapping with you. Selective use of data and polls help Trump prove his mainstream appeal. Trump may be best known for his ability to stir populist emotion, but polls and statistics are how he markets his fantasies as fact.

==

> QZ: http://qz.com/743923/how-donald-trump-punked-america-by-manipulating-our-obsession-with-useless-polls/

Quartz (qz.com) is a digital global business news publication.[2] It is owned by Atlantic Media Co., the publisher of The Atlantic, National Journal, and Government Executive. Its team of 175 staff members [3] was pulled together from prominent brands in business journalism: Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, The Economist, and The New York Times."[4] The four initial sponsors of Quartz were Boeing, Chevron, Cadillac, and Credit Suisse.[5] Quartz's core market is global business people, with its focus on international markets. Its news articles cover global economy news, ranging from geo-political conflicts to policies and regulations

. . .

Quartz targets high-earning readers who traditionally read other left-leaning publications.60% of its readers access the site via mobile devices, and 40% of its readers are outside the United States. As of November 2015, there are 180,000 subscribers to the Quartz Daily Brief.

> Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quartz_(publication)

Apart from their loathsome corporate sponsors, who may favor these sort of biased stories, QZ must figure it can scoop

up some cash from the Clinton machine, which has raised buckets of money from Wall Street and other corporate sponsors

Sign in to follow this