Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Hillary vs. Trump - the Pattern of Press Bias

Donald Junior : smart and sensible

Full Interview: Donald Trump Jr. on CNN's State of the Union | April 24, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV_U8YLCaBA

Is Hillary Clinton really the foreign policy super-hawk she is ...
Vox-7 hours ago

Late on Thursday, the New York Times magazine published a lengthy profile of Hillary Clinton under an illustration of her as a toy soldier and ...

(surprisingly the NYT is reporting on Trump more fairly... and with more honest images):

28UP-results-master768.jpg

New York Times - ‎16 hours ago‎
After just about every primary night this year, I've written something like “Donald J. Trump stayed on a narrow but clear path to the Republican nomination.
. . .

He swept the Northeastern corridor by a huge margin, smashing any and all expectations based on primaries to date. He won a majority of the vote nearly everywhere, and even carried many of the places where he was expected to be weak — like Montgomery County, Md., or Greenwich, Conn., or Lancaster, Pa.

His huge victory makes a majority of delegates seem well within reach. That’s in part because he amassed more delegates than expected, but also because his strength made wins in Indiana and California seem more likely than before.

He was expected to fare well, but he beat the pre-election polls everywhere. He was at 48 percent in the final Pennsylvania polls; he won 57 percent. He was at 49 percent in the Maryland polls (43 percent excluding the generally dubious polls from A.R.G.); he won 54 percent.

Similarly, The Upshot’s demographic-based models systematically underestimated Mr. Trump’s performance.

. . .

If you include Mr. Trump’s preferred delegates from the unpledged delegate slate in Pennsylvania, he is around 250 delegates short of the 1,237 necessary to win the nomination. He can cover about half of that amount with expected wins in West Virginia and New Jersey and with delegates from proportional states.

That leaves two key states: Indiana and California.

Hillary's gimmick spotted

Trump's 'Woman Card' Comment Lands Him In Hot Water

Published on Apr 28, 2016

Donald Trump was accused of outrageous sexism on Tuesday night after he said that if Hillary Clinton were a man she would get hardly any support. http://www.infowars.com/donald-trump-...

Trump does hate women, but like any mentally-functioning person, he has negative feelings towards HRC

MORE Dirty Tricks from the Clinton campaign

Hillary’s Paid Trolls Take Down Bernie Facebook Pages

I would love to see a serious Third Party emerge, if we can get that without Hillary being elected

24% Opt Out of a Clinton-Trump Race - Rasmussen Reports™

www.rasmussenreports.com/.../24_opt_out_of_a_clinton_trump_race

3 days ago - Nearly one-in-four voters say they will stay home or vote third party if Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are ... If it's in the news, it's in our polls).

Those who criticize Trump - have typically been fed their talking points by the Corporate controlled media

Here's a great example of Stefan Molyneux demolishing the anti-Trump statements of someone who could not back up any of his initial anti-Trump comments

"If you want to criticize Donald Trump, do not do it because you have been played like a cheap violin by the Media"

Criticism: The Untruth About Donald Trump | #NeverTrump Stumped!

The Globalists who fear Trump, and his Nationalistic views, have spent over $70 million on negative advertising. And the bought-media has done their best to push the views of the Donor class that does not like Trump

Infowars Is Destroying The MSM Narrative

Published on 4 May 2016

Alex Jones breaks down how Infowars is the true media and the public is waking up to the soft-kill mind control of the globalist controlled dinosaur media.

Despite the positive stories in the press (at one time), Trump disposed of Cruz.

And will dispose of Hillary also

12l501dcyu-8kziguc0ehw.png

A new CNN/ORC poll on Wednesday found that Clinton leads Trump 54% to 41% in a potential general election match-up -- her biggest lead since July. She is more trusted than him on issues ranging from foreign policy to education and health care.
Still, by a 50% to 45% margin, voters say Trump would do a better job handling the economy than Clinton. And almost 9 out of 10 voters in the poll called the economy extremely or very important to their vote, outranking any other issue tested in the poll.

> http://www.gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/191264/cruz-image-plummets-trump-improves-among-republicans.aspx

Pure EVIL.

And that's the choice in 2016:

EGO (Trump, who wants to save America to make his place in history) versus

EVIL (Hillary, who wants to destroy its remaining freedoms, and become ruling royalty)

Whose career will fare better?

Reporter Jennifer Rubin (who wrote this), or Chris Christie?

Chris Christie is now ruined

By Jennifer Rubin February 29
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie address Donald Trump supporters at Mar-a-Lago club in Florida on March 1 saying that Trump has "shown himself to be tough and strong and bold." (Reuters)

Since New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has endorsed Donald Trump, he has been:

• Humiliated by video showing Trump ordering him onto the plane and telling him to “go home.”
  • Condemned by his former finance co-chair Meg Whitman. (“The Governor is mistaken if he believes he can now count on my support, and I call on Christie’s donors and supporters to reject the Governor and Donald Trump outright. I believe they will. For some of us, principle and country still matter.”)
  • Excoriated for his disastrous TV interview on Sunday. Phrases like “train wreck,” “off the rails” and “disaster” were used to describe his appearance.

[Read more: The GOP will splinter]

In other words, if it had not been obvious to him before this weekend, his political career is essentially over. He has gone from someone admired for his political talent to the object of derision as an errand boy for someone who espouses fascistic ideas (e.g., punishing the press) and openly displays his bigotry (e.g., retweeting a Mussolini quote).

==

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/02/29/chris-christie-is-now-ruined/?tid=hybrid_experimentrandom_1_na

I seen Jennifer out of work by end 2017, and/or the Washington Post bust

HarvestBook is a Globalist tool (and so is Zuckerberg)

Why Facebook And Zuckerberg Hate Trump

CBS News - ‎10 hours ago‎

Donald Trump went on a Twitter storm Sunday morning, firing back at the "failing" New York Times for its in-depth look at the presumptive Republican presidential nominee and his relationships with women over the years.

(More from the Clinton News Network):

CNN - ‎17 hours ago‎
(CNN) Sometimes political change comes from unexpected people and at unexpected moments. One of the biggest surprises of 2016 is that Donald Trump is poised to win the nomination of the Republican Party while defying key elements of GOP orthodoxy.
. . .
==
The only shock is how ridiculous and controlled CNN shows itself to be.
The writer, Julian Zelizer, is another Jew against Trump, of course.
We should be so used to see the attacks by the Zio-mafia by now. How boring they are!
The isssues the the Globals thought they had forever injected into the GOP as part of their buying of the party,
are being overturned by Trump, which many real Americans (believing in America First, not Israel First)
see as a very good thing

If you listen to this - you will learn how unfair the story in the JEW-york Times* was to Trump:

Megyn Kelly talks new show, New York Times' Trump article

*After listening to the story, i could not call these scums anything else!

The story was negative, while the woman herself said: "My experience with him was not negative. He was gracious"

Let's be honest folks, the Jews and their media do not like Trump, and do not treat him fairly,

because he is onto them, and their tricks- that's how I see it

Are we past "peak Bitch"?

Roger Stone: The Clinton's Reign of Intimidation is Over

Published on May 16, 2016

Trump Insider Roger Stone joins the show to discuss how the corrupt Clinton's days of intimidating are over thanks to the American people waking up.

"What's outrageous is they will not hold the Clinton's to the same standard"

(actually, if you look into the NYT story, you will find it is pure spin): see above

NY Times Lie exposed

Trump ex-girlfriend: NY Times lied to me about feature

How do we get rid of these parasites and their fake news?

Why should we tolerate such spin from the same people who took America into expensive wars

We get the same sort of lying garbage from:
+ The Washington Post (now owned by Jeff Bezos)
+ The Boston Globe (it did not used to be so)
+ Huffington Post, since the Zios took it over
+ All the mainstream TV channels, with CNN (called "the Clinton News Network"), especially biased towards the Clintons.

Bill OReilly talks about the bias with Bob Woodward:

But they do not mention the elephant in the room - the Zionist Agenda

I think the media licenses of the networks should be pulled, and a new standard for public service should be demanded

FACEBOOK also promotes news and values in line with the Zio Agenda

MP3 : http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/dduke/051816.mp3

Dr. D with Andrew Anglin Expose Zio Zuckerberg's Facebook Censorship of anti-Immigration Activists!

They also talk about how people can clean up their own lives

THIS was in the Bezos-owned Washington Post :

Why isn’t Hillary Clinton fun and trustworthy?

By Alexandra Petri May 24

(We may never get to see the transcript of the chat conversation going on among the Hillary Clinton team right now, but I can only assume that were it leaked, it would go something like this.)

IN CHAT:
Hillary, Redacted, Redacted

Redacted: Team!

Did you read David Brooks today explaining why Hillary is disliked? Riveting stuff.

He said that it was because nobody knows “what Hillary Clinton does for fun[.] … when people talk about Clinton, they tend to talk of her exclusively in professional terms. … Clinton’s career appears, from the outside, to be all consuming. … Clinton’s unpopularity is akin to the unpopularity of a workaholic. Workaholism is a form of emotional self-estrangement. Workaholics are so consumed by their professional activities that their feelings don’t inform their most fundamental decisions. … Josef Pieper wrote that leisure is not an activity, it’s an attitude of mind. It’s stepping outside strenuous effort and creating enough stillness so that it becomes possible to contemplate and enjoy things as they are. Even successful lives need these sanctuaries — in order to be a real person instead of just a productive one. It appears that we don’t really trust candidates who do not show us theirs.”

This struck me as interesting given that I thought Hillary wasn’t trusted not because people didn’t know about her leisure activities but because large swaths of the Internet burst into flame at a single mention of the Clinton Foundation? But this man is a columnist, and you know what they say about the American public: It listens to the opinions of columnists, and columnists are never wrong about it.

Hillary: I too found it remarkable that he thought my low numbers were due to the fact that I had not shared my leisure activities with the public. I have attached a spreadsheet and PowerPoint of many leisure activities in which I take part, which I trust that many Americans (especially women) will find to be quite relatable.
Warm Regards,
Hillary

. . .

Redacted: Hillary there must be something

Hillary: emails
I answer them
cereal
being an abstract idea full of hope and promise that people will willingly transform into a meme?
haha I wish that were a hobby
it’s more of an aspiration
moisturizing?
breakfast
I like breakfast
that’s relatable
being relatable
that’s a hobby
not being Donald Trump
that’s my hobby every day of my life

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2016/05/24/why-isnt-hillary-clinton-fun-and-trustworthy/

HRC's Leisure time activities: (my guess):

+ reading books on witchcraft

+ killing small animals and insects

+ practicing an evil laugh

+ spying on Bill

The Bezos-owned WP doesnt get it.

They criticized Trump for taking shots at some very real villains:

EXCERPT

Over the past 24 hours alone, Trump has taken public shots at:

—New Mexico governor (and chair of the Republican Governors Association) Susana Martinez last night, while at a rally in her home state. “She’s got to do a better job. Okay? Your governor has got to do a better job. She’s not doing the job. Hey! Maybe I’ll run for governor of New Mexico. I’ll get this place going. She’s not doing the job. We’ve got to get her moving. Come on: Let’s go, governor.”

—South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, today, over her decision to endorse Marco Rubio's presidential bid.

—Jeb Bush, today, for his energy level (again, some more.)

—Mitt Romney: "Poor Mitt Romney. Poor Mitt....I mean, I have a store that’s worth more money than he is" he said today. "He choked like a dog...Once a choker, always a choker." He also called Romney “stupid” and joked that he “walked like a penguin” on stage. (Before you ask: We've been mulling this line for months, since he first used it against Romney this spring. We still...have no idea.)

=

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/paloma/the-daily-trail/2016/05/25/the-daily-trail-trump-postpones-party-unity-for-a-quick-circular-firing-squad/5746039c981b92a22dad3f82/

Wake up, Bezos-Bullies.

Trump's not a puppet, like the rollcall above is

But, okay, maybe The Donald can leave them alone for a while

TRUMP IS LANCING THE BUBBLE

The ugly puss that is the Mainstream Media is being revealed for what it is, servants of Global elitists

VIDEO: Trump Exposes Globalist Coup Inside America: Elite In Full Panic Mode

Published on May 25, 2016

Alex Jones breaks down the latest MSM attacks on Trump and how they illustrate that the elite are in full panic mode and deathly afraid of a Trump presidency.

"The potential beginning of a 1776 revolution"

(Compare this format to the empty useless gossip you find on - unwatchable - mainstream media):

INFOWARS Nightly News: David Knight Monday 5/23/16: Plus Special Reports

Infowars has Real people discussing Real issues, not the goddamned Kardashians

(Anti-Trump spin from the usual biased sources: NYT, WP):

New York Times - ‎46 minutes ago‎
Hillary Clinton in Newark on Wednesday. Her speech Thursday will come on a final swing before California's primary on Tuesday.
Washington Post - ‎1 hour ago‎
Donald Trump's highly personal, racially tinged attacks on a federal judge overseeing a pair of lawsuits against him have set off a wave of alarm among legal experts, who worry that the Republican presidential candidate's vendetta signals a remarkable ...

Trump's personal, racially tinged attacks on federal judge alarm legal experts

Washington Post - ‎1 hour ago‎

Donald Trump's highly personal, racially tinged attacks on a federal judge overseeing a pair of lawsuits against him have set off a wave of alarm among legal experts, who worry that the Republican presidential candidate's vendetta signals a remarkable ...

I actually found that story well balanced and reported.

summerised thus

->Trump signals us judicial system is a disaster making its money on people who cant or wont fight.

->legal experts shitting themselves that if trump becomes president he will shut down their gravy train making money on people who cant or wont fight. pull the race card to defend themselves.

while not without its faults im sure. nothing immediately stands out.

Maybe it is just the headline that is loaded with spin

(Here's a case where someone turned the tables on the Huffington (com)Post

HOAX! Hillary Clinton Indicted on Federal Racketeering Charges? Fake Story Dupes Bernie Supporters

It doesnt reflect well on the intelligence of Bernie supporters

Sign in to follow this