Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Hillary vs. Trump - the Pattern of Press Bias

"you wanted trump to win because you got sucked into and totally convinced by the black propoganda that Hillary is the devil incarnate
and i wanted trump to win because while he really is the devil incarnate"

Except that Hillary IS possessed by demonic forces - that should be obvious by now - and Trump might not be.

He is enduring unprecedented attacks by people (Dems, MSM, Soros and zionists) that we know to be evil.

Why should anyone who had a great life, accept and endure such monumental sh/te unless they were part of a larger plan?

Russian help?

The evidence for that narrative is so flimsy, it is laughable. We know that Hillary had enormous financial support from various governments, and most notably, the regime in Saudi Arabia, who are said to be crypto Jews, and seem to have their own satanic inspired religion, Whahabism. Why is this not talked about? Is it dangerous to do so?

"you wanted trump to win because you got sucked into and totally convinced by the black propoganda that Hillary is the devil incarnate

and i wanted trump to win because while he really is the devil incarnate"

Except that Hillary IS possessed by demonic forces - that should be obvious by now - and Trump might not be.

He is enduring unprecedented attacks by people (Dems, MSM, Soros and zionists) that we know to be evil.

Why should anyone who had a great life, accept and endure such monumental sh/te unless they were part of a larger plan?

Russian help?

The evidence for that narrative is so flimsy, it is laughable. We know that Hillary had enormous financial support from various governments, and most notably, the regime in Saudi Arabia, who are said to be crypto Jews, and seem to have their own satanic inspired religion, Whahabism. Why is this not talked about? Is it dangerous to do so?

Well, its not "technically" Russian help.

The pictures and video were stolen from the CIA.

The voting machines were hacked by good old Americans, and a load of money from Peter Thiel and (maybe) George Soros (not 100% I believe he funded it to, but the accusation is there).

But Russians particularly happy at the impending collapse of the US institutions, government budget, social cohesion. Global isolation and break down of the US/UK "special relationship".

And everyone can breath a sigh of relief no one will have the backbone to stand up to Putin and start WWIII when he and Xi Jinping kick off their aggressive takeover of world plc.

"The voting machines were hacked by good old Americans..."

All the evidence showed that the vote-rigging benefitted Trump's opponent, not Trump.

She tried to steal it, but the vote against her was too big for her and the Soros help to overcome We-the-people

"The voting machines were hacked by good old Americans..."

All the evidence showed that the vote-rigging benefitted Trump's opponent, not Trump.

She tried to steal it, but the vote against her was too big for her and the Soros help to overcome We-the-people

Your joking right? She won the popular vote by like a 10% margin.

Trump was declared the winner because we tweeked a few thousand machines in just the right place (in states where recounts are not permitted) and because the republicans have spent the last 15 years winning the gerimandering war.

http://fortune.com/2016/11/04/voting-machine-hack-watch-video-cylance/

I admit I didn't think it could be pulled off. But I was talking about these efforts all last year...

What better way to get the majority rioting and shooting each other in the streets?

Or just induce abject apathy to the US loosing its place on the global stage and stringing out the little islanders in the UK to dry?

You know what the majority of Americans are laughing at these days. This stuff:

Hey mSparks from what I know thank god Trump won and not Killary.

I'm looking forward to him fulfilling his key promises as he takes on the establishment, which is long overdue, and hopefully drains the swamp, we shall see.

Whichever way you try to cut it the world cannot be changed for the better unless we have leaders that have vision, righteousness and the people's interests at heart. From what I have seen he may well be that person although many people, including the pope, have tried to liken him to Hitler, which means he and the rest of the Elites are a tad scared because all Trump needs to do now is keep on exposing the corruption and the people will be behind him.

He's started with the media, Washington, vaccines and Americas costly overseas destabilization and resource grab policies.

The vote rigging claims and any exploits Trump may or may not have been involved with is old news now which is not going to make a difference. At least he wasn't involved with the illegal sale of nukes like David Cabal Cameron. Thereas Cabal May - career politician, must be near on sh**ing herself when she meets Trump. She's a snake in the grass and Trump knows this.

For me I say give the man a chance to prove himself, if he does we should ALL be grateful.

If by "drain the swamp" you mean tear down everything and everyone that made the US the superpower it is today.

Which is pretty much exactly what he has promised.

Yeah. thats the point.

The comparisons with hitler are largly related to how what he has promised lead to such massive social divisions the population murders itself on a massive scale. Weve already had a taste of that with the re-emergence of the black panthers as a large social movement. Plenty of time for that kind of malarky to gain pace.

There's a reason insiders are already referring to him as the last US president.

Are you inferring the US has been built on a mafia style of business? maybe it has to some extent but it has to stop.

I'm thinking about the big picture - assuming Trump honors his promises I believe people will be encouraged to think seriously about the type world we want to create for ourselves by shutting off from MSN propaganda he could pull it off.

When he says Government is for the people by the people I cannot argue with that especially when we all know Western Governments no longer (if ever) represent the interests of the people, they all act to preserve their power and wealth - nothing else. In many respects the UK establishment requires the biggest changes because oaths of allegiance are sworn to the bloody MONARCH and not the people, so that needs to be ditched for starters.

Changing the old establishment ways could be messy - people do not like change if it going to affect their pockets. The US is a war based economy so reigning in military spend to develop the infrastructure will create a strong backlash from the factions controlled by the Cabal, the media, Washington and most likely the UK. Destabilize a less developed foreign country is a lot different to attacking western countries - he'll be able to expose them as traitors. Maybe he'll reopen 911 as a criminal investigation.

Are you inferring the US has been built on a mafia style of business? maybe it has to some extent but it has to stop.

There's two types of business.

Animal farming

and

Human farming

Not a great void between them, and they are both Orwellian "Animal Farm".

There is now of course, also Server farming....

There's two types of business.

Animal farming

and

Human farming

Not a great void between them, and they are both Orwellian "Animal Farm".

There is now of course, also Server farming....

Well yes, I suppose that IS the big picture, but change has to start somehow. If humanity has to go through turmoil to achieve positive change then so be it, in fact I'm not sure there is any other way

Well yes, I suppose that IS the big picture, but change has to start somehow. If humanity has to go through turmoil to achieve positive change then so be it, in fact I'm not sure there is any other way

Farmer/sheepdog/livestock/feed

Member of the board/Middle management/Wage slave/capital

politics just the name given to the study of how they talk to each other.

The "other way" is to choose, personally, to not be middle management or a wage slave. But humanity still needs them to survive......

The Babylonian Black Magic Money System is the main control tool which is difficult, if not impossible to live without. To become self sufficient and off the grid is the way forward in my opinion, but easier said than done. If you're off the grid they'll find a way to tax the air we breath or for receiving sunlight to power your solar cells. We'll probably need intervention beyond earth before humanity wakes up and changes.

People are trapped in various levels of the matrix because they are creatures of habit and rarely think beyond what the educational system or establishment has taught them. Even if you take people to the spring water for a refreshing drink they will find a reason not to. The control mechanism is indeed very clever, but quite evil.

Trump said he will not force their way on others but will shine for others to follow - can't argue with the comment - lets see how brightly he shines?

Sparky,

You seem terribly misinformed to me.

I think you need to study several of the threads here to catch up.

Maybe start with the Antarctica thread - plenty of the stuff there will be new to you, I reckon

Sparky,

You seem terribly misinformed to me.

I think you need to study several of the threads here to catch up.

Maybe start with the Antarctica thread - plenty of the stuff there will be new to you, I reckon

I've been here watching on forumslide so I dont have to wade through all the spam.

My favourite was this video by The Bugler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSoMqEJeTbc

Not sure why such a great piece of Journalism got deleted....

Spam it ain't. The accuracy here has been most spot-on, as many readers have said - and traffic is growing

You are posting spam.

You are Sparky-the-Troll, a GEI version of the Lie-Stream-Media that Trump is battling.

But you are far easier to dispose of

Spam it ain't. The accuracy here has been most spot-on, as many readers have said - and traffic is growing

You are posting spam.

You are Sparky-the-Troll, a GEI version of the Lie-Stream-Media that Trump is battling.

But you are far easier to dispose of

And yet you refer me to mainstream media coverage about a topic I was finished with posting on here some 2 years ago.

"The only problem with living so far in the future is when you get back to reality it is all repeats"

And not a mention on here of Trumps first executive order being to pull the US out of TPP - a trade agreement that was widely criticised for giving American companies to much power.

Farmer/sheepdog/livestock/feed

Member of the board/Middle management/Wage slave/capital

politics just the name given to the study of how they talk to each other.

The "other way" is to choose, personally, to not be middle management or a wage slave. But humanity still needs them to survive......

Actually, according to William Tomkins, earth is indeed a lab and not our planet, we are the animals/ labour/and experiment and we're basically in a shitty situation at the moment. Do you know something you want to share or is was that just coincidence?

Perhaps Trump is being guided by the Nordics?

Actually, according to William Tomkins, earth is indeed a lab and not our planet, we are the animals/ labour/and experiment and we're basically in a shitty situation at the moment. Do you know something you want to share or is was that just coincidence?

Perhaps Trump is being guided by the Nordics?

completely ot... but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5nJ5l6dl2s

Your joking right? She won the popular vote by like a 10% margin.

Trump was declared the winner because we tweeked a few thousand machines in just the right place (in states where recounts are not permitted) and because the republicans have spent the last 15 years winning the gerimandering war.http://fortune.com/2016/11/04/voting-machine-hack-watch-video-cylance/

I admit I didn't think it could be pulled off. But I was talking about these efforts all last year...

What better way to get the majority rioting and shooting each other in the streets?

Or just induce abject apathy to the US loosing its place on the global stage and stringing out the little islanders in the UK to dry?

You know what the majority of Americans are laughing at these days. This stuff:

facing ten years in prison for letting cnn know they really did get to the voting machines.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/nsa-report-says-russians-targeted-us-voting-infrastructure-alleged-leaker-arrested-2017-06-05

hope trump throws the whole bookshelf at her.

Sign in to follow this