ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ron's latest Pipe Dream - "I may be moving to another Southern state"

12-28-16 – END OF YEAR DECISIONS

Why does this remind me of his trip to Oz?

Ron's latest Pipe Dream - "I may be moving to another Southern state"

12-28-16 – END OF YEAR DECISIONS

Why does this remind me of his trip to Oz?

I gave you the benefit of the doubt you might be sharing something worthwhile listening to. I made it to "if" someone invites me and then the Drake video which is several years old and shut it off.

Carrying it was no recommedation

I gave you the benefit of the doubt you might be sharing something worthwhile listening to. I made it to "if" someone invites me and then the Drake video which is several years old and shut it off.

Ron eventually admitted... about Drake / Wilcock:

Paradoxman316 - 22 hours ago

I also think it may be an older interview, which, if true, makes it wrong.
It seems he did not even bother to check when it was made.
I do think a MOVE would probably be under-researched, if he makes it.
He does not seem to recognize the patterns he is locked into
More deception (he has fallen for)?
"I have heard the RV will happen within this year"
Certainly, it will NOT happen in 2016, according to me

"I've been involved in lots of things... to bring about real change"

No! he got involved in several Hopium projects. The only thing that delivered essential Real Change

was the election of Trump, and RVD refused to vote - what a joker he is!

"I've been deceived..." - No. You allowed yourself to be deceived.

"And everyone else has been deceived..." - Perhaps not. We work hard to avoid deceptions here.

"No one has a Copyright on the Truth" - says Ron

Susan's comment at the bottom may make you laugh

12-30-16 – SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS, THE MOST DECEPTIVE SIN

Comment from :

It can happen, best not to worry too much about it. Note it, but do not agonize over it. Of course, we do not all see TRUTH the same way.
Haha, I think YOU might have done the same if Friar N sat next to you, based on what you write here sometimes.

TIMELINES Splitting? : What might this mean for us all?

(I have received a message from an internet friend saying... The Timelines are Splitting):

GT.jpg

"I have been involved with amazing, astounding, absolutely stonkingly unbelieveable events this month.

Hold on to your hats because an incredible ride is starting.

My (respected guru) told me this evening that the timelines are splitting.

If you are loving, kind, caring, forgiving and humble, you will have no problems.

Those who are dishonest, lie, cheat, and serve an evil agenda will get exactly what they deserve.

The sleepers - I hope they will wake up and choose a good future"

This sounds like it would be good news for many of us here, so let's hope there is something backing this message

==

> New thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21221

I got deleted by a friend yesterday. I use the word friend lightly but its someone I used to pal around with on FB with other common friends. We used to cut up with others for years and then he got on this Ted Cruz is the best thing on the planet and I walked away from those conversations because I didn't agree.

Yesterday I did a status update of "Tesla and Panasonic coming to Buffalo, New York. Thanks Trump."

He was the first to comment. He said "I love you girl, but I can't handle any more of your Trumpaganda so I'm walking away. I will remember you fondly." I didn't know what to answer and was blown away so just said, "buh bye, sorry your guy didn't win"

He could have un-followed me, or just deleted me but instead, immediately blocked me. ( that could be because other friends started tearing into him so he just didn't want to see it)
It's sad that people are angrier for being wrong and want Trump to fail more than to be happy we're seeing a positive change. I will never understand people.

David Seaman did a video about the Trump administration yesterday not mentioning Pizzagate and he wrote one of them, yadda yadda yadda but Trump has and had mentioned it all the way back in 2010 and again in 2012 and thinks they should just be killed. I reminded Seaman that Trump said several times to not let your enemy know what you're going to do and then reminded David that Trump's not in office yet .

It was titled "Donald Trump's PizzaGate Silence Is Becoming Unacceptable!" glad to see he has since deleted it ;)

"It's sad that people are angrier for being wrong and want Trump to fail more than to be happy we're seeing a positive change. I will never understand people"

It seems bizarre,

I have noticed that attitude too. It seems to be a form of Extreme Denial.

They do not want to be forced to see all the signs and signals that they missed.

They have so much invested in HATING TRUMP, that they cannot let it go.

I suppose if Hillary had won, and she starting making some positive moves, I will be slow to admit them, and want to deny anything positive that she was doing.

I do not know what the TRANSITION is for a person like that, but I suppose there are various stages they will need to go through -

and then maybe someday (if Trump continues to make good moves), they will admit they got it wrong.

Interesting to hear about Seaman's deletion. I planned to watch that Video, but I never got around to it. Now it is gone.

THIS Might be a transcript

IT BEGINS, as follows:

1483052829_hqdefault.jpg?resize=480%2C36

"Why is Donald Trump, with electoral win locked in and his incoming presidential energy legally confirmed, nonetheless SILENT on PizzaGate?

PizzaGate is actual. John Podesta, Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, is a middle-aged pedophile from an elite Washington DC lobbying household, and he’s deeply concerned with Satanic occult rituals, will get private invitations to them. This is actual: go to wikileaks.org, seek for “pizza” within the John Podesta e mail archives, or “Moloch” within the Hillary Clinton e mail archives. Sorry, nevertheless it’s the truth

“BRING ALL AVAILABLE CHILDREN.”

“PIZZA FOR AN HOUR.”

Sorry, as a standard grownup, that is NOT how regular adults suppose or speak. “Bring your kids if you want,” is a bit completely different from BRING ALL AVAILABLE CHILDREN. John Podesta is a pedophile.

In greater than 10 years of operation, Wikileaks has not revealed a single faux or hoax e mail. John Podesta has not refused, nor has he disputed, that these are his emails and that it is a code language. He is a pedophile..."

> MORE: http://thephillywire.com/2016/12/donald-trumps-pizzagate-silence-is-becoming-unacceptable/

It is good to see this bastion of illogic, regressiveness, and SJW tears having problems

The Young Turks Are Falling Apart

Classic image of the Bellowing Brown Buffalo in between bellows

"Cenk is harboring fantasies about being some sort of bovine superhero"

TYT was SURPASSED by Infowars (in views) in November

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

It just arrived in Hong Kong - nice fireworks here

hong-kong-chinese-new-year.jpg

I could see the glow of them from my roof

And the WTC, tallest building in HK, and one of the 10 tallest in the World

Called the turn

============

CNY : will be The Year of the Chicken

They are playing this song on loud speakers at the Fed:

Clif High-2017 Predictions on Everything

Clif's stock market chart fits well with my red line below - but with a bump up early in the year

EEM-etc-Zodiac_zpsdao6cmcq.gif

MORE:

+ Israeli freakout in mid-Feb.
+ No "hard-stop" evidence of Trump being assassinated, and will be inaugurated
+ Turnpoint in Trump euphoria: Mid-Feb into March, may feel like a crash
+ Around March - April, there may be problems with the Dollar
+ Real Estate: Prices will drop, with a credit freeze from Regional banks
+ He talks about 90% drops in real estate over 10 years, w/ the high end crashing first
+ But the stock crash could start early in the year
+ Silver, Gold, and Bitcoins could be shoot up straight away
+ So many flash crashes - they will be called "flashies"
+ Jan 8-12 will be a period of stress in currencies and bonds, jump in BTC in Rmb?
+ Use of BTC may become widespread in China in a short period of time, from summer?
+ Dollar death was predicted years ago, and: 20,000 Dow, and $600 Silver
+ Globally, there will be a huge divergence in the silver price
+ Boom for silver starts on first of second trading day of the new year : $125 Silver?
+ Gold and the Dow may go to the same price: 2017 or later

=====

5737-004-0CD2F162.gif

+ "Aliens are real" - is old news; we will see Truth bombs, Disclosure and a transition
+ SciFi World is the name of the report as we will rethink our history
+ The discovery in Antarctica will be a big part of this; giant pyramids go back 20,000 years?
+ Woowoo will dominate, with new technologies coming out

+ Rivers running thru the continent, with ice melting and cities, maybe people living there
+ Digging things up there; it may take 10 years to get the wealth out for humanity's future
+ "Precious technology" rather than precious metals
+ A war may come with elites cashing with each other, rather than ground troops being deployed
=== ===

GEI's threads on Antarctica:

1 / Newer: Is there an "Empire beneath the Ice" in Antarctica?

2 / Older : High Jump etc.: What did Byrd see in Antarctica?

3 / Older : Arne Saknussem lives! His Inner Earth Dream does

MASS ARRESTS?

Ben Fulford is talking about them again:

"In the US, the arrest of over 15,000 Khazarian mobsters by the FBI already began January 1st, Pentagon sources say. The perpetrators of 911, the illegal Iraq invasion, the Fukushima tsunami and nuclear terror attacks on Japan and other crimes against humanity are being rounded up and there will be public disclosure about this in all major mass media, WDS sources promise." from BenjaminFulford.net

Is it really happening now? It was predicted months ago:

Ben Fulford / Mike Harris Feb 9 2016 : Victory is Near!

It's my dream, that they're all exposed because as far as I'm concerned, things could have been fixed years ago but the left turned their backs on the rest of We the People because it was 'their' party and to finally prove what all truth sayers have been screaming, especially with the false stuff being repeated by the left right now, might finally wake them from their hypnotism

Simon Parkes backs up in December what Fulford said last February

The short one from late Dec. is very good IMHO

CHILLING, frightening - the mind of Clinton or Podesta:

The reality of Satanists in power - as described by a former insider

His description fits Hillary Clinton perfectly - she put her ego on a pedestal: 'The self as god'

Mark Passio, Marty Leeds - The Marty Leeds' Mathemagical Radio Hour S2 Ep. 04

"The basically owned all the institutions (and were open about this within their own circles)...

And there intention was to assert control and turn the people of the planet into their slaves"

"Most of them are psychopaths ... They have no concern or care, no empathy for others, and will do anything tt dominate others"

Moral relativism: "They do not believe in objective right and wrong... If it's good for them, they will do it."

xx

xx

(Am I connecting what is not truly connected, just because of the time factor?)

"the last card, the Last Card, the LAST CARD... will be the Extra-Terrestrial threat"

Carol Rosin and The Last Card

News due in early 2017 - per LETTER

Will the elites now play that card to keep Trump out of the White House? Or even AS he is taking power

Dick Algire sees a Disruption in a public place this month - might they play the ET card at the inauguration?

(Or maybe in some other public place)

Remote Viewing January 2017: Time-Cross Predictions

+ Rock-cliff falling, triggering a Tsunami

hillaryclinton2.jpeg?624391

+ Old woman, with puffy face, passing

+ Main event: People in an open area, splitting apart, surging in different directions (coordinated by social media?)

+ Old woman wandering in luxurious place... Does the Queen have Alzheimer's?

Aziz Brown sees a "big fat airplane" in the sky, over an area that sounds similar to the cliff's edge that Dick Algire saw

An absolute Classic rant (on Racism and Hate) from Stefan - over 109k hits in just over 1 day !

"It's not working"

What Pisses Me Off About The “F@&K White People” Chicago Kidnapping

Published on Jan 4, 2017

"It tired... (of so much, like): paying all these taxes, and then being called a racist."

"the Left has been manuevering for a Race War for over 100 years."

Remote viewing video was a good video. I've yet to hear Passio's...can't go wrong with anything Passio puts out. When it comes to the liberals and this horrible act to a mentally handicapped young man all I hear is crickets or a brief, "they're not evil, just bad parenting" DISGUSTING!!! Sick of the brain dead...done with them and their damn racism. We're not races, we're people. Stefan is the best when it comes to speaking common sense.

I just listened to something that if I wasn't paying attention, I'd think he [Pieczenik] was talking about today instead of 2009 because what he predicted and what and who he spoke about is so spot on it's uncanny. This is why he said the coup was done peacefully. I highly recommend this video to anyone who's been questioning Pieczenik and Trump and the machine.

Remote viewing video was a good video. I've yet to hear Passio's...can't go wrong with anything Passio puts out.

When it comes to the liberals and this horrible act to a mentally handicapped young man all I hear is crickets or a brief, "they're not evil, just bad parenting" DISGUSTING!!!

I Agree !

That's why I compiled THIS info., and posted it on my MEDIA thread:

A Classic rant - Against the Media, even more than the BLM Kidnappers

#BLMKidnapping Cover-Up? Hate-Crime Hypocrisy! - Steven Crowder

In just 2-days: 242,344 views ! 19,444 Likes ! (that's 8.0%) 102 Dislikes / he has 579.4 k subscribers

"The media doesn't care about ACTUAL Racism...

They care more about someone who uses 'Colored people' than 'People of Color' "

"The trust in Media is at an all time low... They had a glowing opportunity to partially redeem themselves...

All the media had to do was: Report the facts and tell the Truth... Instead, they buried themselves.

I will be thrilled to relieve myself on their graves!"

Crowder Beats out : Subscr. :

===============

+ Stefan Molyneux : 531.0 k / 168,034 views : 10,410 Likes : 6.20% : 193 dislikes

+ Gavin McInnnes- : 503.0 k / 129,890 views : 11,001 Likes : 8.47% : 091 dislikes

+ Sargon of Akkad : 517.9 k / 109,529 views : 09,785 Likes : 8.93% : 099 dislikes

+ The YoungTurks : 3.17 mn / 169,143 views : 04,454 Likes : 2.63% : 7,350 dislikes : 4.35% - a completely Cucked reaction by TYT

But does not Beat :

==============

+ Philip De Franco : 4.98 mn / 1.12mn. views : 79,380 Likes : 7.09%: 1219 dislikes

RIP: The 4th Estate - per Gerald Celente

1480954640_499a.jpg

The daily newspaper dies in 2017.

Don’t read one anyway? Why should you care?
For nearly a century, fat-staffed newsrooms, populated with reporter-class curmudgeons who questioned authority at every turn and made it their life’s mission to expose the bad guys, set the agenda for public discourse.
Back then, broadcast outlets didn’t have the staffing, investigative chops or clout the print world did.
Over the years, more expedient media – radio, TV, cable and now digital outlets – and a far less patient audience whacked newspapers’ laborious printing processes that accommodated tedious layers of fact-checking, editor scrutiny and other exercises in thoughtfulness.

What is news?
Today, information fragments – whether sound bites on broadcast news or Twitter firestorms between news sources and media – now pass as news. “The masses,” as Gerald Celente says, “are headline-strong and knowledge-empty.
But what stands out in 2017 is the perfect storm that’s been raking over the so-called mainstream media this autumn.
Poll after poll show trust rates well below 10 percent. Then, the “mainstream” get the presidential race all wrong, driving barely detectable positive sentiment deeper into the mud.
But there’s more that unfolded in the fall of 2016.
The financial fundamentals of media – print, digital and broadcast outlets largely owned by one of six mega corporations – hit lows not seen since the economy’s fall in 2008-09. Declining revenue is triggering layoffs and massive expense reductions. They’ll continue in early 2017.

Sinking revenue
Second- and third-quarter 2016 revenue for all major newspaper companies is dramatically down – from 12 to 18 percent. That necessitated rounds of layoffs at The New York Times; News Corp., which includes The Wall Street Journal; Gannett, America’s biggest newspaper company; and many others.
The across-the-board bad news prompted staffing cutbacks, merged operations and reductions in published space allocated for news by those companies and others.
The industry is closing in on a decade of dramatic cutbacks in reporting and editing power. According to estimates from The American Society of News Editors and Poynter Institute, those reductions add up to about half of all newsroom jobs being eliminated in less than 10 years.

TREND FORECAST: Expect dramatic shifts to begin early in 2017. National and metro newspapers, as well as smaller newspapers, will aggressively cut space for news to save costs. Print-publication frequency will reduce. The daily newspaper – as we know it today as something you hold in your hand and page through – will fade.
Investigative and in-depth reporting will become even more scant. That will leave the door wide open for unprofessional, poorly resourced and purely biased media to produce shoddy, untrustworthy reporting disguised as legitimate and in-depth.

The truth will be harder to find.

And when upstart or existing alternative-news sites begin to make news, the mainstream media, taking their last breaths, will label it “fake news.”

==

> source: http://trendsresearch.com/stories/4-RIP-THE-4th-ESTATE,4705

Comment:

==

Piper Pilot

I could not believe the NY Sunday Times on the weekend before he election. NINE hostile Trump make believe articles, and so brazen! I usually get the NY Post and the Times, assuming that the truth is somewhere in the middle. That was the last NY times I will ever purchase!

GERALD - This is your opportunity! Create a web page similar to the Drudge Report, and provide links to the stories you tell us about on the daily Trends in the News. You do the business and financial areas, and let Drudge do the normal news. Many of the publications you tell us about, no one even knows about. Drudge makes good money with it, and so can you. I think you can hire a college kid to simply place the links on the web page. This would also allow us to read the full article as opposed to putting pressure on you for a fast summary.

The "fourth estate" is done. We used to rely on them to keep the government under some kind of observation. Now they are simply working for the politicians!

Archived