ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

TEACHING KIDS without the Leftist garbage

Getting away from RVD again... Stefan has done some great interviews with Prof Pesta. Below is the latest:

Education was ruined by the Bushes, and not helped by Obama.

The system, including University, is now turning out Leftward-programmed snowflakes,

and people who do not know how to think, do their own research, or Discern well.

How Trump Can Transform Education | Duke Pesta and Stefan Molyneux

Published on Dec 1, 2016

How can Education be saved in the United States of America? As President-Elect Donald Trump prepared to take office, Dr. Duke Pesta joins Stefan Molyneux to discuss how the Department of Education could be systematically dismantled and the dangers to avoid when reformulating the concept of education with the United States.

Dr. Duke Pesta is a tenured university professor, author and the Academic Director of FreedomProject Academy, a Live Online School offering individual classes and complete curricula for students in Kindergarten through High School. For more from Dr. Duke and the FreedomProject Academy, please go to: https://www.fpeusa.org

CLOSE the Depart of Education, close the building, tear it down

... and salt the ground, so nothing grows there

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flat Earth theory anyone? What foolishness it is

GEI disposed of it here: http://tinyurl.com/FET-Killed

And Stefan does his own (more thorough) job on it:

The Flat Earth Conspiracy Debate!

Yes, Really.

He remarried not long ago, so I wonder if the (younger) lady has other plans for that fortune,

And what plans she may come up with to keep the fortune intact, instead of wasting it on the machinations of an aging globalist ~ DrBubb

Well, she knows when he's sleeping so she better make her move and soon LOL because accomplishing his goal is more important to him than his wife

Alex Jones admits he is de-emphaszing PizzaGate

Too Risky for Infowars?

Pizza Gate Is A Diversion From the Greater Crimes in Podesta Wikileaks

I have been reading/hearing about the human sacrifice and pedophilia networks for some time and I thought I had adjusted until I saw this photograph. I am sickened and saddened and repulsed to the point of bursting into tears…these bastards must be stopped at all costs!
I am still trying to wrap my head around the extent and evilness of these networks that operate openly and with our admiration (Disney) in society. God help us all, we must unite!

Comment by laylow1 on December 5, 2016 @ 11:33 pm

Ben Fulford called it, and says it will continue...

Despite strenuous efforts by the Rothschilds and the bloodline families, the Khazarian mafia dominoes keep falling one by one.

The resignations or announced resignations of Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi, French President Francois Hollande, European Parliament President Martin Shulz, New Zealand Prime Minister John Key, and the defeat of Khazarian drug dealing gangster Nicolas Sarkozy are the latest falling dominoes.

There is now a major campaign unfolding to remove remaining senior Rothschild agents like the so-called “Vladimir Putin” of Russia (the real Putin died long ago), Chinese strongman Xi Jinping, Japanese slave Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and Hitler daughter Angela Merkel in Germany, according to multiple sources in China, Russia, the US, Japan and elsewhere.

The shockwaves caused by the fall of Italy’s Renzi will be the biggest for now, because it paves the way for the election of a Five Star Movement government that promises to leave the Euro. There will be a “world of hurt” in the Italian banking system as a result that will only speed up either the re-introduction of the Italian Lira or else lead to the possible creation of a new Mediterranean currency, P2 Freemason sources say. A Mediterranean currency would co-exist with a revived Deutschemark that would take over the rump of the Euro in Northern Europe, the sources say.

The Rothschilds and the bloodlines are fighting back hard and are pulling all the stops they can to try to prevent US President Elect Donald Trump from taking power with their big push for vote recounts in the US,

==

>? MORE: http://benjaminfulford.net/2016/12/05/the-dominoes-keep-falling-hollande-renzi-sarkozy-down-xi-putin-abe-and-merkel-now-targeted/

COMMENTS on PHOTO and Antarctica

I have been reading/hearing about the human sacrifice and pedophilia networks for some time and I thought I had adjusted until I saw this photograph. I am sickened and saddened and repulsed to the point of bursting into tears…these bastards must be stopped at all costs!
I am still trying to wrap my head around the extent and evilness of these networks that operate openly and with our admiration (Disney) in society. God help us all, we must unite!

Comment by laylow1 on December 5, 2016 @ 11:33 pm
/ 2 /

Wow… the photo should be on a hidden link that gives you the option to click on it after hearing what it will be.

Corey Goode and I are about to publish a joint article on many different insider issues.

One key example will be that the Cabal may announce advanced ruins discovered in Antarctica as a last-ditch effort to distract the public from their imminent downfall.

I am finalizing it right now so stay tuned!

David Wilcock

Comment by dwilcock on December 5, 2016 @ 11:40 pm

From: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20798&page=6

David Seaman (like David Icke) is still on the trail of unraveling Pizzagate

#PizzaGate Goes Global; UK Police Sweep Of Football Clubs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-JcPH_62Vo

Published on Dec 5, 2016

PizzaGate is a global phenomenon; elites trafficking in and abusing very young children, perhaps sometimes in pursuit of occultist or sadistic ends. The unusual appearance of an armed individual at a pizza shop in Washington, DC will do little to appease the public's fear and confusion - PizzaGate is real, the callous dismissals from some in the mainstream media go beyond being merely unprofessional, as young children's lives in the alleged trafficking ring may be at stake.

Hillary's vote was very heavily padded in the City of Wisconsin - "in some wards it was doubled or more"

Wisconsin City Padded Votes For Hillary Recount Shows

Thanks, Shill !

And thanks to you braindead Hillary-supporters for financing this efforts

Ben Fulford called it, and says it will continue...

From: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20798&page=6

The photo is from Quinten Tarantino's movie (2007)

this is why I don't blame Alex Jones for taking the stance he has....too many to make Pizzagate out to be a hoax with stupid pix like this and an actor to go there with gun that people will just call all this another conspiracy theory

Seaman tells it so point blank...if only people could hear him when he says:

""Why is that the owner of the pizza shop (according to GQ magazine) the 49th most powerful person in Washington DC? And why is it that the owner of that pizza shop has visited the Obama White House 5 times -and- has personally visited with Obama during those personal visits? What business does the owner of the pizza shop have with the President of the United States? And what service is he providing that allows him to become one of the most powerful socialites in Washington D.C. What service is he providing in return to gain that level of access and that level of status?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And I add Why was Breitbart killed on the very day he
promised to blow Obama and Podesta wide open? Breitbart singled out Podesta exclusively!!

"A goddess of an occult group"

Hillary Clinton's Darkest Secrets Will Be Revealed

Published on Nov 7, 2016

Marina Abromovic, grandmother of the performance art movement nd modern adherent to ceremonial magic found in Aleister Crowley’s religion Thelema wrote a very personal email to Tony Podesta. It reads “ Dear Tony, I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining? All my love, Marina"

Tony Podesta, regarded as the most powerful lobbyist in Washington DC brother is none other than John Podesta, Chairman of the Hillary Clinton Presidential campaign and counselor to President Obama.

That dinner Abromovic spoke of was nothing less than a Thalemic occult ritual. In Spirit Cooking, Marina uses pigs blood (which most resembles human blood) as a medium to connect the spirit world with the material world. The ritual takes place in the kitchen, which is considered the heart of the home. The goal of the ceremony is to convert matter into energy so spirits can feed on it. Marina "...derives her inspiration from the popular belief that the spirits still need food even though it is no longer solid, but in the form of light, sound, and emotions."

Salon has shown its evil hand

Salon Calls for Revival of Communist Red Guard, Vows to Fight All Non Leftists

Idiots like RVD can see no difference between Hillary and Trump.

Sometimes you can judge a person by the enemies that they have

Once President, I wonder if his government will go after dangerous idiots like Soros and the Salon team?

Marina Abromovic is the youngest 70 year old I've ever seen. How can that be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Capitalism....we've never had capitalism, although we came close in the 19th century. People are such idiots. Can no one think for themselves anymore?

Glenn Beck, what a shill he is.

Styx says it best: "if Clinton gets in, what the fuck are you going to benefit?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So much going around on the internet...Trump is working with the FBI and ran to help or Trump is part of the Illuminati...or both Trump and George Dubya were both told in 1970's they would both be president by some time traveler. The most outlandish though came out of Alfred Lambremont Webre's mouth when he said Trump's next step is to be ruler of the world. LOL

Mark Passio is back and explains why he's been MIA for a bit. He did an interview with Alfred Webre and after listening to both, I can see why he edited his own and left out all of Alfred's crazy ramblings. I'm sure Passio is regretting that interview but what he had to say in this is true to Mark Passio's brilliance and standard. Anyone wanting to hear the whole interview will have to look it up because I'm not sharing LOL

Great to see Mark Passio is back.

This looks like a Must Listen video

Maria -- feeds off the energy of the young, like a parasite, to keep herself looking young.

There are other ways to do it - and I may start a thread examining the issue of maintaining Youthfulness.

I do know a little about this topic, but maybe less than some others

=== ===

Here's why Cenk is so f---ing arrogant - He thinks he is at the Top of the Tree

https://youtu.be/ATtfIM8XB88?t=73

MOST YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBERS;

=========== : Channel name---- : Videos: Views-- :
1 / 3,145,879 : The Young Turks: 27.2k : 3.16 Bn :
2 / 2,736,421 : ABS-CBN News--- : 49.6k : 1.97 Bn :
3 / 2,519,609 : Albernameg-------- : - 616 : 232 Mn :
4 / 2,179,989 : ABC News--------- : 34.9k : 2.24 Bn :
5 / 2,076,796 : ConCrafter---------: 2,000 : 615 Mn :
. . .
7 / 1,960,975 : RT / Russia Today : 31.8k : 1.86 Bn :
9 / 1,808,646 : Alex Jones Chan'l: 28.3k : 1.05 Bn :
12/ 1,670,495 : CNN------------------ : 131.K : 1.35 Bn :
19/ 1,176,710 : Al Jazeera-Arabic-- : 74.1k : 585 Mn :
22/ 1,056,116 : Al Jazeera-English- : 66.3k : 720 Mn :
27/ 0,818,864 : RealTime/B.Maher- : 1,200 : 235 Mn :
28/ 0,790,901 : The White House---: 6,700 : 303 Mn :
29/ 0,770,138 : CBS------------------ : 56.3k : 1.17 Bn :
32/ 0,691,813 : Mark Dice -----------: 2,600 : 230 Mn :

This is very powerful.

A former INSIDER, who understands Satanism, says it is everywhere.

And humans are making little progress in waking up (at least around him in Philadelphia)

"We should not have the level of tolerance for Evil and Bad people that we have."

"This tolerance comes from the New Age"

"These people are Raping and Murdering small children... READ the Podesta Emails."

Marina Abromovic is the youngest 70 year old I've ever seen. How can that be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Capitalism....we've never had capitalism, although we came close in the 19th century. People are such idiots. Can no one think for themselves anymore?

Glenn Beck, what a shill he is.

Styx says it best: "if Clinton gets in, what the fuck are you going to benefit?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So much going around on the internet...Trump is working with the FBI and ran to help or Trump is part of the Illuminati...or both Trump and George Dubya were both told in 1970's they would both be president by some time traveler. The most outlandish though came out of Alfred Lambremont Webre's mouth when he said Trump's next step is to be ruler of the world. LOL

Mark Passio is back and explains why he's been MIA for a bit. He did an interview with Alfred Webre and after listening to both, I can see why he edited his own and left out all of Alfred's crazy ramblings. I'm sure Passio is regretting that interview but what he had to say in this is true to Mark Passio's brilliance and standard. Anyone wanting to hear the whole interview will have to look it up because I'm not sharing LOL

=

> Related thread : http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21164

Maria -- feeds off the energy of the young, like a parasite, to keep herself looking young.

There are other ways to do it - and I may start a thread examining the issue of maintaining Youthfulness.

I do know a little about this topic, but maybe less than some others ~DrBubb

=== ===

If it involves anything that hurts humanity, you might want to keep it to yourself Dr, we don't need anyone getting ideas

=== ===

Cenk is such a disgusting narcissist and liar....I listened to him once...ONCE was all I could take

J Church = Cucked too ?

Ep. 568 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Courtney Brown, Dick Allgire : Remote Viewing : LIVE

Like the vile MSM, he seems prepared to give the monsters a pass.

He was also far too willing to see no difference between The Satanic One and Trump

F-- U, Jimmy-Cuck . R U a p-do too?

The Podcast had some interesting moments, especially if you like Remote Viewing.

I liked the segment with Dick Algire (2nd Half), though there may not have been any bombshells revealed

I will be careful with Jimmy Cuck in the future, but we had some hints of that before, and I have seen good people banned

for questioning his anti-Trump rhetoric

" Lives of ordinary people"

Hillary Clinton: fake news puts ‘lives at risk’

: 9 December 2016

Yeah, Right, "Ordinary" satanic pedophilic monsters

David%20Brock%20and%20James%20Alefantis-

David Brock and James Alefantis

His controversial Washington Pizza shop was one where Hillary Clinton and John Podesta held Fund-raisers.

And the owner is a homosexual, who had a "marriage" with a once-powerful member of Team Hillary

And that owner was considered about #50 on the most powerful in Washington List.

HOW does that work for the "ordinary person" running a Pizza shop

Learn more about how strange it was:

Slattery & Striker: Pizzagate, Tulsi Gabbard, and European Politics

Published on Dec 2, 2016

Patrick Slattery and Eric Striker of the Daily Stormer had a conversation about the Washington pedophile scandal known as Pizzagate and why scandals like this can have political significance beyond tabloid titillation. Then they went on to discuss Hawaii Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard as by far the best candidate for Secretary of State. While she is not discussed much in the media, she is a favorite of Steve Bannon. Finally they talked about elections and electoral issues in Holland and France, both of which may be on the verge of electing nationalist, anti-EU leaders.

Archived