ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

The Madcow & MSM defense of Hillary fell apart with her "medical episode"

Definitions

"Conspiracy theory"
A legitimate news story that the controlled media is trying to cover-up,
because it might embarrass a powerful person or a powerful institution

4e2021cc7deabdb4b929636ea631a4a7.jpg

"Hillary's Softball Team"

The pool of journalists that follows Hillary around.

"A beautiful day in New York city"

A day when Hillary's campaign collapses

Deplorables_zpsnudpjkck.png

"Deplorables"

Ordinary Americans who hold traditional values (rather than SJW values),

and want the borders defended

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hillary's Body-double NAMED : Teresa Barnwell

(on mIke rivero's show)

The Lesbian Witch's 47% moment

(Like 2012's arrogant rich man, Romney, NOW the arrogant closet-lesbian, Hillary, has destroyed her own campaign)

The photo for that Video, with her in blue glasses - looks like her own Body Double, or a fun-house version

Hillary-Blueglasses_zpsjcuglszu.jpg

Or maybe it is Elton John - another popular guest for, cough-cough-lesbian, Ellen (who represents HRC's ultimate core)

Hillary Clinton's 'Body Double' Speaks! - The Daily Beast
www.thedailybeast.com/.../hillary-clinton-s-body-double-s...

10 hours ago - Conspiracy theorists said Teresa Barnwell stepped out of Chelsea's apartment after the real candidate fell sick at the 9/11 memorial.

Possibly, but there are other body doubles

The chat has moved on now to WHO her replacement will be.

And there is already talk of her "haunting: the election

HillBusters Video will end Hillary's Campaign

The best anti-Hillary slogans, and Campaign buttons in one place.

+ Who you gonna call? Hill Busters
+ Deplore Hillary, Deport Hillary
+ Kaine and Not Able (Hillary)
+ Hillary Lies to us
+ 2016 in just one image: Hillary Lies
+ Hillary 2016: No Hope, No Change
+ Pneumonia Together; Hillary is Spreading the Message
(Tags):
Hillbusters, Ghostbusters, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump,
Deplorables, Deport Hillary, Deplore Hillary, Bust Hillary,
Kane and Not able, No Hope No Change

"Ah, a conspiracy within a conspiracy within a conspiracy".: - Thunter

You need to rethink Hillary and the media. my friend

Hillary-Conspires2_zpsv3mcj35d.jpg

NEW DEFINITION : Conspiracy Theory
An important news story ignore by the media to protect
an important person or important institution

(Listen to Dr. P. and Infowars, who have been FAR AHEAD on this story):

Medical insider: Hillary Has Brain And Lung Tumors, Must Drop Out Of Race

Dr. P speaks of finding a new candidate, and delaying the election.

Alex Jones says: "This will be the DEATH of the mainstream media."

(BTW, you know I have had intuitions that she would not make it to the white house, and maybe not survive the year.)

right? And the others will 'rush' to get their money turned in so they'll be next on the list and since DS is sole controller this ought to be interesting.

But when did round 1 take place? Didn't Schmidt leave that up to the Ambassador because Schmidt didn't have time to take care of those? I see at least two people involved in this scam....and I just mentioned them.

sandie27

08 Sep 2016

Hi Guys

Been following your recent threads on this !!

Take it from somenone who has been investigating these fraud scenarios for over 20 years.

All the rhetoric of DS and his cronies tick every box of the scams that propogate this arena.

The terms SKR,Paymaster,Bretton Woods,Historic bonds,GCR,RV,roll programmes,Currencies,Dinar and Dong,hidden gold reserves,Chinese families have been bandered about over this period.

NOTHING PROMISED HAS EVER HAPPENED!!!!

What has happened is many victims have fallen for the talk of these liars and conmen and many have parted with huge sums of money in pursuit of the Golden ticket that never comes. How the fraud by DS will pan out we have yet to see!! But something will transpire here.It has all the well used scam waypoints!!The excuses of blocked in the bank are absolute textbook and well used. DO YOU SEE THE PATTERN?

What has DS promised and actually performed on ??? Answer ZERO!!

The reason the mainstream financial markets know nothing about these terms or deals is they are all made up scams!! But the protagonists are very clever at keeping it moving on!! With moving targets and excuses for non performance. Wait for the next one, the bank guy has cancer,the dealer is very ill.Oh I kid you not!! The FED have stolen the money!!! etc etc!! You simply cannot make this up!! But these are excuses I have come across before on many occasions.I notice the Ambassdaor has gone in and out of ill health at critical promise waypoints!! Also he has switched course when the hard questions start exposing the lies!!

DS is a master at bait and switch too when yet again his promises and timelines fail miserably and he has promised so much to so many!!

You can bash my comments as cynical, they are based on factual instances I have come across in 20 years of fraud prevention and recovery!!

If its too good to be true then it probably is!!

Caveat Emptor.

Be careful out there!!

I am going to edit this - we dont need the exact same warning three times!

Besides DS and his scams are nothing next to the scams of the Clintons and the DNC

If you are for real, you should be chasing THOSE HUGE problems

Also please be aware that the pictures the Ambassador and DS have posted previously of hidden Vaults of Gold are in fact of the underground storage unit of the Bank of England in London lol!!??

You cannot make this up Its a comedy sketch from start to finish.But with sinister overtones.

Caveat Emptor and best wishes to you all.

Over the past 20 years the most victim based up front fee scams have come from the Humanitarian Funding arena!!!!!!

DS and the Ambassador rhetorics are scam gold and absolutely on the waypoints that we expect.The second he wrote about Bretton Woods and the bank hacking categorically confirmed our fears this is heading to the boulevard of broken victims dreams.Watch how this pans out and tell me later we are wrong.So far we have never been proven so Ever!!!!

I am going to edit this - we dont need the exact same warning three times!

Besides DS and his scams are nothing next to the scams of the Clintons and the DNC

If you are for real, you should be chasing THOSE HUGE problems

I am merely showing that there are people out there that have seen this daily for over 20 years.We are chasing the bigger picture.But this is where they start.Prevention is better than cure!!!

I personally have investigated,shut down and had imprisoned the up front scammers over a career of over 20 years.This arena and the rhetoric of DS is well known to me.These are not small issues they start off small and they become multi million dollar frauds.We are about both prevention and cure.Do not brush off the message from those that know and can comment.These people put their heads above the parapets,feed BS and then bellyache when they get caught out by those trained and experienced to know what they are up to!!

"... Besides DS and his scams are nothing next to the scams of the Clintons and the DNC

If you are for real, you should be chasing THOSE HUGE problems..."

Honestly, I think you should say something about why you are not Chasing the Clinton Foundation scam.

And/or WHO should be chasing that one.

It is probably about 1,000,000 X as Big as Dave Schmidt's little peccadilloes

Ron Hates those who fail to Love others

9-14-16 – WHEN WILL CABAL FRAUD END?

"They want to create war... lack, poverty.
"It is a violation of the Prime Directive, and I would not allow it, if I was in charge"

Ron as God would be a Loving being... so long as everyone followed his Directives.

Disagree with him, or point out absurdities in his Godlike realm?

You would be banned, or shifted into Hell.

What would God Ron do with a HIllary Clinton?

FAKE WOMEN support Liar Hillary

(she tells lies, while they live them - this PC madness has gone too far)

HIllary's comments about Trump being supported by a "basket of deplorables" drew an immediate reaction from Trump's campaign, which said Clinton "revealed just how little she thinks of the hard-working men and women of America."

160910-politics-hillary-deplorables-lave

Hillary Clinton was welcomed to the stage by Laverne Cox at an LGBT fundraiser at the Cipriani Club in New York Friday. Andrew Harnik / AP

Trump earlier told a crowd in Florida that Clinton could "shoot somebody" and not be prosecuted —an attack that echoed a boast the businessman once made about himself.

At the LGBT event in New York, Clinton urged the crowd to volunteer for her campaign, saying: "If you know anybody who's even thinking of voting for Trump, stage an intervention."

She joked: "That may be one conversion therapy I endorse. Just remember: friends don't let friends vote for Trump."

Addressing the issue of Trump's popularity, Clinton said: "To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the 'basket of deplorables.' Right? Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it.

"And unfortunately, there are people like that and he has lifted them up … he tweets and retweets offensive, hateful, mean-spirited rhetoric."

==

> http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/hillary-clinton-half-trump-supporters-belong-basket-deplorables-n646026

pic_giant_060215_williamson-fix.jpg?itok

Laverne Cox

Is a black man in a fake blonde wig.

Fakes love Liars, apparently

If their brains are soaked in hormones of the other sex, arent their two choices?:

+ change their bodies to fit their hormone-soaked brains, or

+ change the hormones soaking their brains

Is Laverne going to be Obama's next playmate, if Michele gets drafted to replace Hillary? (as is rumored)

Word is now that Hillary was arrested...people are pointing out a man getting up close and personal filming with his phone...video shows Hillary's hands behind her back and staff not acting like Secret Service staff would, that they pulled her off the curb...seems secret service broke protocol in link below.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-hillary-clinton-secret-service-protocol-20160911-story.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1aHhq9o0YA

Look closer, why would Hillary have both hands behind her back?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLSRV0cMPIg

And so it begins... The great and needed clean-up

I particularly enjoyed watching this LOL

The FBI shows amazing arrogance here.

Chaffetz calls them out: "You don't get to decide what I get to see."

"I am issuing subpoena for all the files, and I am serving you now."

A: "I think we have given you all the relevant ones..."

B: "Since when did Congress have to go through the FOIA process?"

We need a Trump-like strength here. "You're FIRED!"

There are rumors that Trey Gowdy will be Trump's Attorney General.

He's a determined guy, and will get the bad ones.

MORE on Hillary's sliding Poll results, and those Body Double rumors

Still Report #1186 – Clinton’s 9 -11 Fallout Sinks Polls

Why anyone would support a serial liar, who has major health issues is beyond me.
My prediction that she would get 23% of the Vote on Nov. 8th, first made in early 2016,
may prove optimistic. It is becoming increasingly likely that she will be replaced,
and there may be an attempt to delay the election (by the Dems.)

/ Trump's very mature a & reasoned response to Hillary's illness follows /

Donald Trump CNBC FULL Interview 9/12/16 Clinton Pneumonia / Let's Debate With NO MODERATORS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwi5nNWeuv8

Self-righteous Ron won't count his own Lies

"I believe in telling the Truth"

9-15-16 – RELIGION IS A METHOD OF SUBTLE ENSLAVEMENT

What a self-deceiving character he is!

Lies or half-truths:

- My life has been one of devotion - to himself, not to God or others

- the non-mortgaged home - he took a mortgage against a home he did not own free and clear

- provided to me by my spiritual mother - was it?, seems like Ron grabbed the keys & title was disputed

- was stolen from me - no, he tried to steal money from the bank, & the bank took the home bought with their money

- my commitment is to telling the truth - bullfeathers, Ron. You run from the Truth !

4-5 in first 1 minute ?

This video DRIPS in self-delusion! It amazes me that anyone would give it a thumbs-up

Astounding. Putin is a murderer, an autocratic ruler of a country that enjoys none of America's freedoms. Like, well, saying what we think on a forum such as this. Do you really want to live in a country where if you say something the "President" doesn't like you will be put in prison or killed? I can't believe I'm hearing this nonsense. Putin is a bad guy. A really bad guy. He's doing bad things NOW. You think he has become a saint since his KGB days? Good, grief.

I'm not sure how Americans have become so delusional. Too many people have died in the effort to defeat dictators and communists to simply lay down now and give our freedom away.

Reminds me a lot of Dean Clifford back in the day when he was praising how great Putin was then crying about how horrible Canada was because he was required to get a drivers license and insurance to use public roads.

Archived