ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

Yup.

And Softlywinged suggested that Susan walkaway - She has just caved - obviously, she is reading the comments here (Hello, Susan!)

I think it may be time for me to walkaway from this discussion. No one seems to be very interested in cutting through the confusion. I suppose I was hopeful that people would want to get to the bottom of this... And once they did, we would have a team working here who could discover other Truths on other matters that Ron (and his closest allies like Merlin) would find less sensitive. But reading all the comments, this seems to be a third rail issue here. Good Luck everyone in finding the Truth where it really matters.

The last word I would use is "caved" ....I think she's realized that he's a lost cause and no matter how it's worded, he'll just walk around it. I give her high praise for planting the seeds of doubt and hope she comes in here and helps us. There's a lot going around the internet about Mel V and her shenanigans and many others to expose.

I find Susan quite diplomatic in how she's been trying to get to the truth. If not, I still thank you Susan and hello :)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last word I would use is "caved" ....I think she's realized that he's a lost cause and no matter how it's worded, he'll just walk around it. I give her high praise for planting the seeds of doubt and hope she comes in here and helps us. There's a lot going around the internet about Mel V and her shenanigans and many others to expose.

I find Susan quite diplomatic in how she's been trying to get to the truth. If not, I still thank you Susan and hello :)

cab you say more about what Mel V is up too?

I see her as an old over-enthusiastic supporter of some heavily promoted scams.

She had some Marketing role with Swissindo, i believe

Oh yeah, as to doazic's video, which was well done, he forgot to mention the added inheritance of $100,000.00 that Ron admits in his blog that he "squandered"

Do you suppose Taxes where paid on that money? I wonder.

If Ron had been successful in stealing the loan proceeds from the bank, I think he should have been liable for taxes on the sum stolen -

since it would have been like payment in kind.

And the property tax the bank paid for him should have been declared too, to follow the law.

But, i almost forgot, Ron doesn't believe in paying Taxes. He sees himself being above them, unlike us normal slobs and "liars"

Some comments from Dr Rick Miller

USA Prepares Show (AUDIO Commercial Free) Thursday 8/25/16: Dr Richard Alan Miller

A very nervous Dr RAM this week

+ He thinks Hillary will not be elected; "she is not in jail, because she is dying"

+ He feels like he "is being buzzed" (monitored? controlled?) by some technology

+ There maybe a slime mold spreading - by chemtrails perhaps, "from Galactic center"?

+ He thinks his book orders from Amazon, are being filled using old books, rather than being directed to him

+ A (dry) black slime is covering monuments everywhere

"it is a time for a League of Concerned scientists to come forward"

black-mold-spores.jpg?8a958e

"this black slime mold is all over the world... we have more wood falling down, than we can burn", says Vincent Finelli

LEAKED MEDICAL SECRET COULD EXPOSE THAT HILLARY IS DYING

Do you suppose Taxes where paid on that money? I wonder.

If Ron had been successful in stealing the loan proceeds from the bank, I think he should have been liable for taxes on the sum stolen -

since it would have been like payment in kind.

And the property tax the bank paid for him should have been declared too, to follow the law.

But, i almost forgot, Ron doesn't believe in paying Taxes. He sees himself being above them, unlike us normal slobs and "liars"

According to him, he gave it away and what not....every dubious thing he tried is all right here PROVING he was trying to fool the bank and now he's fooling his audience...you would have to scroll up to see it all

http://www.metagroups.co/Ron%27sArticles.htm#ILLUMINATI

OPEN LETTER TO MEL VE, BIGGI, AND CCN ON THE "ZEN GARDNER" AFFAIR
http://radio.offplanetmedia.net/…/digging-in-the-dirt-zen-…/

Before you and Biggi Boho continue your program of obfuscation regarding Zen Gardner, and the comments and articles, read the article below---and READ the article Postscript to understand where I, and many other are coming from.

Whether you, as CCN, are simply defending your relationship with Zen, or you actually cannot see the level of manipulation in both the actions and language of Mr. Ferguson in his attempted defense of his hidden history----know this: his failure to disclose WHO he was, and WHAT he was involved with, was a deliberate act of deception upon the very "communities of truth" he infiltrated.

At the end of the article I explain my own personal side of the issues, and WHY this affair is "triggering", and WHY media outlets like CNN, with whom I WAS affiliated, have a responsibility to step up, be forthright and honest about the entire charade that IS "Zen Gardner", and NOT pose as "impartial journalists", when the fact are so obvious.

To continue your disingenuous program of ass-covering simply demonstrates WHY "independent media" is a sham. I trust you have more integrity than this. Or...maybe not.
Digging In The Dirt: Zen Gardner, Occult Abuse, and the Art of Deflection | OffPlanet Radio
Digging In The Dirt: Zen Gardner, Occult Abuse, and the Art of Deflection by Randy Maugans | Aug 22, 2016 | Articles, News, & Blurbs | 0 comments “Even now, the illusion of control invokes the “victim” to step forward, polishing the shovel; no cognizance of the bodies left buried…in the Zen Garden.”...

RADIO.OFFPLANETMEDIA.NET

Hoping this would cool down, BUT, since my name is mentioned by this person in her video, all's fair. This is NOT a "witch trial". The better analogy would be Nuremberg.

"No victim, no crime"...That is the wordsmithing of CCN's Mel Vernay through her "student"/operative. The "crimes" of
The Children of God" have been well documented for over 30 years. The body count, much less soul count is high. At Nuremberg, the officers of the Third Reich pleaded they "just followed orders". Read ZG's articles since his "confession"---in effect, while playing victim, he says he was "just following orders".

It didn't wash in Nuremberg, but the fates here are kinder. Because the COG cult knew how to skirt jurisdictions, and maneuver legal binds, no trial will be held in a court. We held our own. The court of opinion by people all over the internet.

Were it not for the controlled mouthpiece media outlet, Conscious Consumer Network, and its small corp of female operatives under Mel V, there would have been no platform for this pedophile collaborator to air his self-serving apologia.

CCN scraped the bottom its already diminished "talent" pool to produce two of the most journalistically compromised videos ever. I approached the operators of CCN, Mel and "Biggi" 2 weeks ago about Zen Gardner. They then said they were "still waiting to hear back from Zen." On the eve of the two broadcasts posted in the article, "Biggi"'s stammering defense of Zen Gardner appeared on the front page of the Zen Gardener website----BEFORE this so-called, "impartial" interview took place.

Folks, even under the best circumstances, there is nothing journalistic about CCN and its little pack of sycophants. They received their talking points, marching orders, and full back-end coaching by Mel V on the "official position". THAT is how mainstream media rolls all day long. Except with better sets and more articulate talking heads.

I left this network over a month before the ZG debacle---quietly and amicably, but warning them weeks before that this would be a real bumpy ride. For my trouble, I was stalked online, had fellow commenters on my post harassed by Mel V---all the while Mr. "Biggi" (Small?) played good cop, praising my article and sending me faint praise. The same mindset of the police state at-large.

As for "Hope Girl" and the other little tools at CCN: you got used. You think Mel V is a journalist. I now know that CCN was funded by outsiders. I know that CCN preyed on the hosts there for money, exploited people with good intentions, and practice the worst form of hypocrisy: demonizing good while defending blatant evil. As I said, it will not go well for you

I am not allowed to use an image here and I'm not sure which one but this one above is HOPEGIRLBLOG.COM on the Zen Gardner Witch Trials

http://www.hopegirlblog.com/the-zen-gardner-witch-trials-mass-hysteria-in-the-alternative-truth-movement/

MORE LIES FROM CCN'S MEL VE...THE NETWORK SWITCH UP DEBACLE
Screenshot from Mel's latest assault on "transparency".

FACTS: They are simply using the LiveStream software to stream to YouTube. A functionality that many software packages, including free/open source can do as well.

After they failed to raise the needed $10K in late 2015 for the "white label" branding on Livestream, CCN lost the professional capabilities to use Livestream services, which they had marketed to their hosts--most notably, the ability to embed Livestream from their own web pages. This effectively "broke" the Livestream experience for both viewers and hosts like myself, who had embedded the Livestream feed onto our own websites (we WERE, after all, PAYING them for "production and streaming services").

A fact, they openly HID from their mostly non-techy host "clients". The difference is that when they made that little change, they were no longer streaming ON Livestream, which cost a fair bit of change; but went to YouTube which costs NOTHING to stream from as a platform. (I know, I have the capability to live stream to YouTube myself).

This basically "orphaned" the Livestream feed, which they covered their asses on by replacing the stream embed on their (horrible, ugly, slow) website----and putting that feed behind a mandatory email sign-in screen (to harvest viewers for mailing list). It was NEVER timely explained to the hosts that this switcheroo occurred---we continued to pay despite their reduction in overhead costs. How is that not bait and switch?

When I called him out on this, Biggi, in typical double-speak, used this same lame-assed explanation offered in the post by Mel, to infer this WAS Livestream. But, go to the CCN Livestream page, and the live feed was/is dead.

Because most people are technically unsophisticated, they can be forgiven for not knowing the difference. The difference is NOT just a chat room. Hell, anyone (except maybe Biggi) can put up a Chatango chat on any website. This was a fundamental CHANGE in network infrastructure, and audience share/user experience. The paying hosts of CCN deserved a FULL, CLEAR understanding of the dynamics. Instead they got more Biggi-speak.

As a note here: One does not "install" Livestream software to YouTube. Streaming is done by using any one of MANY software packages (some of which are FREE, open source packages, which support the YouTube streaming protocols. THAT is just more gibberish techno-speak.

DO THEY FOLLOW THEIR OWN CONTRACTS?

"RESPONSIBILITY, TRANSPARENCY and ACCOUNTABILITY are the key factors to ensuring a happy and functional working relationship with the CCN Producers."- from the CONSCIOUS CONSUMER NETWORK (CCN) Consentual Operating Format 2016 (CON-TRACT)

Ask yourselves: WHAT part of "TRANSPARENCY and ACCOUNTABILITY" excludes the full disclosure of changes in the basic network platform? When the Livestream feed "broke", how many viewers were left thinking the network was "down"? How "transparent" are Mel V. and Biggi when they obfuscate, deceive, and use techno-speak to HIDE a fundamental change in their operations from their PAYING producers?

The account of the changes in CCN infrastructure were laughable when I first heard them six months ago. CCN was asked to provide TRANSPARENCY on this matter, and yet today, they STILL maintain this ludicrous explanation of HOW they switched out a PREMIUM broadcast platform for an open source, FREE platform.

In her post (screenshot below), Mel Ve names myself, Lisa Harrison, andDani Arnold-McKenny as sources of this "mis-information". I, Randy Maugans, am the source of this above information, and I stand by my statements. This was the moment when I first realized that Mel and Biggi had a twisted sense of ACCOUNTABILITY. If anyone wishes to challenge these statements, do so in writing to me. I DO NOT "work" with Lisa Harrison and Dani Arnold-McKenny. We are independent media producers who have a friendly relationship. No collusion, con-spiracy, or other vague terms like "gangstalking", "gas lighting" apply. I take responsibility for my statements in all matters

If you buy into the credo of CCN that they wish to make the world a better place---maybe they should start by TELLING THE TRUTH to their own producers. If they lied to us, can you trust them with your media?

The screenshot says :

Hello friends....there is a lot of confusion raining
down (no surprises there) and it is making its way into
online allegations regarding the CCN network and the
setup. Randy, Dani and Lisa have now commented on Face
book that we are no longer using LIVESTREAM and we are
now only a YouTube Channel. I just want to inform you
all that this is categorically incorrect. The Youtube
LIVE function works by installing the LIVE STREAM
application into one's own YOU TUBE channel. We still use
LIVESTREAM STUDIO SOFTWARE and pay a LIVESTREAM for this
usage. The decision to use the YOU TUBE template for our
LIVE broadcast screen, is due to the excellent features
of the YOUTUBE chat function. The YOUTUBE LIVE function
is like a shop windown, that is being powered from behind
by LIVESTRAM software. For those who do not know the
technical set up pf our network, they will alwlays only
get what they can see, without knowing how our
infrastructure works from our side...Sad to see people
once again using false information in an attempt to
smear people in order to deflect blame and guilt.

Ron finally commented on the mortgage he had signed:

Right at beginning of the Mortgage Note, that RVD signed, he makes this representation:
"BORROWER COVENANTS that Borrower is lawfully seised of the estate hereby conveyed and has the right to mortgage, grant, and convey the Property and the Property is unencumbered, except for encumbrances of record."

deadbeat_zone_zpsz4deso2d.jpg

Deadbeat: A person unable to pay his debts, or is of low financial standing

I deleted a comment and blocked the new YT subscriber who sent a copy of "my mortgage". Yes, and it was for the Merritt Island property, not the home where I lived. As I've said repeatedly, I never had a mortgage on my home...NEVER. And I would have paid the other one had I been able to accept the offers of two buyers; but that could not be, through no fault of my own, since the lawsuit prevented the sale. Common sense, which is what common law is based on, simply voids the contract that was fraud in any case, as all "contracts" with commercial banks are. WE HAVE TO WAKE UP AND TAKE BACK THE WORLD FROM THESE CRIMINAL LIARS!
Anyone who supports Ron should read these words again, and ponder their meeting:
"Common sense, which is what common law is based on, simply voids the contract that was fraud in any case, as all "contracts" with commercial banks are"
No, Ron, common sense, and common law do not void the contract !
YOU TOOK MONEY from the bank, and bought a second house with their money -
And you took the money under false pretenses - you stated in the covenants that you owned the house free and clear, when you did not.
It is not the bank's fault that the price you achieve was below expectation - that's down to the market, and maybe the (clumsy?) way the house was sold. Had you really owned it free and clear - as you covenanted in the document - there should have been no special problems in selling it. But you lied to the bank, and the lied became evident when the other party/parties interfered with the sale.
Simple justice, and common sense, suggests the bank should be able to come after the house you bought with THEIR money, when you failed to repay the loan.
I see a liar, a thief, a deadbeat, and (seemingly) a common criminal in your statement and your actions. You may be able to live (uneasily) in your own delusions, but do not expect intelligent people who know the whole story to support you in those strange delusions
It is now plain for all to see now, who is the "Criminal Liar". Shame on you for calling "Liars" the honorable Truth-seekers on this website!

Why would he take out a mortgage on the Merritt Island property? His lies are so obvious !!! Again, common law is no harm no foul, meaning if he couldn't pay the mortgage he returns the property back. And his way of dealing with it is to delete the truth and the truth sayer.

Okay, I just took the time to listen, half way through he states, the mortgage was on the "will" of what the Merrit Island would bring him...I won't listen to the rest because he repulses me but he states it plainly right there

Since we're exposing frauds in this thread, I share this one with heavy heart :( and a lot of anger too

http://www.thecrowhouse.com/kenokeefe.html

and this video where she's laughing is disgusting!!! I will share 2 more in a minute if you go to Youtube to watch you will see the title which says:

Published on Jul 23, 2016

"Me laughing at you while doing the mission.
Thanks for all your donations to Wold Citizen Solutions."

Why would he take out a mortgage on the Merritt Island property? His lies are so obvious !!! Again, common law is no harm no foul, meaning if he couldn't pay the mortgage he returns the property back. And his way of dealing with it is to delete the truth and the truth sayer.

Yup.

Ron lives in the Deadbeat Zone

deadbeat_zone_zpsz4deso2d.jpg

DEADBEAT

Definition. deadbeat. 1. A person unable to pay his bills 2. Someone of low financial standing

3. an idle, feckless, or disreputable person.

===============

(Also added to the other thread):

MMClub_zpso9muc8xi.jpg

People banned on his channel are welcome to join in.

Humor, or intelligent comments are required.

But it is not necessary to Hate Ron.

In fact, we probably all love they guy in some way, but wish that he would wake up

LINK : http://tinyurl.com/IHateRon

Max Igan vs. Ken O'Keefe

I wish I had shared this one without the video so I'll share it again alone here

http://www.thecrowhouse.com/kenokeefe.html

Max Igan's side of the story

EXCERPT

I don't respond well to threats...

Having spoken with the entire World Citizen team and also with Ken, there was no internal subversion that I can identify. The problem that I can see is that, after all his talk of people deserving to be paid for their work, and despite the fund raiser reaching virtually double its target (not to mention the great many undeclared donations picked up on his speaking tour), Ken quibbled over every cent paid out, leaving the entire team out of pocket, even several of them with outstanding credit card debts. They then unanimously decided to walk away from him at which point they all approached me with their concerns. I confronted Ken and basically let him know how pissed off I would be if this turned out to be a scam and after some heated words at Free Your Mind in Phili, I convinced the entire team to back down, wait it out and see what Ken had to offer. His response some weeks later was to accuse me of having 'initiated a mutiny' and send me a 30 page 'subversion report' he demanded I read and get back to him within 24 hours, even though I was on a tour of speaking dates. Obviously I didn't bother...

. . .

From what I can see, the only effect the team walking out on him really had was the failure in completing a website, which can easily be accomplished by someone else. Ken hadn't even provided the web designer with all the information he needed to build the site...

. . .

Irrespective of any claims of 'subversion' however, Ken's fund raiser was highly successful. He controls all the funds, he now has all he needs to complete the mission, and there is absolutely nothing at all standing in his way. All that remains now is for him to deliver on his promise of producing "a legally sound social contract, a lawful means that will prevent people from being compelled to fund war." Those were his words and that is what was expected. Ken may deny saying those words but the fact remains that he did, as the entire team can quite readily confirm...

. . .

Ken O'Keefe is a very clever and extremely charismatic man. He is a great talker and he knows how to tell people exactly what they want to hear, so who knows, maybe he will get away with it - yet again. But from my own personal experience, Ken O'Keefe is a textbook sociopath - or possibly even worse. For all his talk of being such a threat to the ruling psychopaths and putting his life on the line for humanity, he is not, he is more of an asset. In his testosterone charged public appearances he simply tells people what they want to hear and takes their anger for them like another controlled release valve. The only risk to life that Ken actually faces is possibly from one of the many people he has taken money from via fraudulent means, hollow words and empty promises.

We live and we learn, and what does't kill us makes us stronger - or so they say.

However the cards may now fall, I would like it a matter of public record that from this day forth I no longer trust or support Ken O'Keefe in any way, in any shape, or in any form, and I rescind any and all previous support I have ever shown for him.

- Excerpt from:

~ Max Igan / August 19th, 2016

This story reminds me:

I think people should be suspicious of ALL prosperity schemes, and related world citizen, and sovereign citizen ideas. In my experience, if you look closely, you will find a scam. I am not telling you that they all are that way. Maybe one will come forward which is not, But please tred acrefully, for your own sake.

The original dream looked like this - before it all went a-rye

Comments

So 2/3rds of the video repeating things we already know and less than 10 minutes of the actual plan with no details? I expected more. Loved the speech, but expected way more details. I thought 30 minutes was too short and he still spent only less than 10 minutes on it. I can't wait to hear the full plan.
It appears he used the last 1/3rd of the "lecture" to ask for money so he can give you his plan... It's a shame because the guy says all the right things when it comes to Israel, 9/11
he is not a multi million dollar criminal corporation like the parasites he is trying to pull down. so be patient, help where or whenever possible. some of his ideas may be more expensive in lawyers costs than what ever monies he is capable of raising. He is just one spoke in the wheel, we all must do our part. form local groups, show some initiative. when I saw Ken in Toronto after each meeting there was absolutely no one who proposed forming local defence leagues if you will to organize somewhat against this criminal group that is in power over the masses. that has to change. we must organize and not simply depend on people like Ken.

Randy Maugens vs Zen Gardner?

Not sure what is really going on - but this part JUMPED OUT at me:

"Read ZG's articles since his "confession"---in effect, while playing victim, he says he was "just following orders".

It didn't wash in Nuremberg, but the fates here are kinder. Because the COG cult knew how to skirt jurisdictions, and maneuver legal binds, no trial will be held in a court. We held our own. The court of opinion by people all over the internet.

Were it not for the controlled mouthpiece media outlet, Conscious Consumer Network, and its small corp of female operatives under Mel V, there would have been no platform for this pedophile collaborator to air his self-serving apologia.

I will look for Zen's apology, to try to understand better:

(I may post it here)

I know that Randy has come out with some good material, like this:

Rich Dolan Interview: "The Shock of Disclosure", by Randy Maugans

But I have also seen him get into quarrels before, without knowing the background of those past spats

To be honest, I don't like the idea of Maugens and Zen Gardner having a quarrel, since I have appreciated the contributions of both of them

Here's Crowhouse man, Max Igan, speaking at the same conference

Max Igan - Free Your Mind 4 Conference 2016

A NEW THREAD. Is it Time to move on from RVD's dramas ?

==============

I have now change the Title, of this thread slightly, and set up a New short Link, to take you here

> http://tinyurl.com/Discerning1

Given these new controversies:

+ Max Igan vs. Ken O'Keefe

+ Randy Maugens vs. Zen Gardner

+ and others, which we may want to "Discern" in the future

Is it time for a new thread, to look into these non-RVD, Non-DS matters?

(BTW, I think there may, at this stage, not be much new to learn and discern from RVD, and DS.

I think we may all understand the issues presented by these guys pretty well, and we may be tired of rehashing the old issues.)

I would like to leave this Discerning1 (D1) alive and open to talk about RVD and DS.

And move on to new Discerning2 (D2) to discuss other, newer topics

Part of me wants to just leave Ron behind, and watch his audience dwindle back to a tiny number of weak-minded sycophants.

But occasionally Ron will come up with interesting material, so let's keep the thread going.

Funnily enough, I found today's commentary from Aristo to be one of his best yet - He was full of passion, and discussing many issues of relevance to Ron's audience

8-31-16 – Aristo & Ron – WHAT DO WE DO?

Coincidentally, he even touched on the Zen Gardner affair (!)

Saying Zen was someone who "admitted he was once in a cult... which has some pedophile activities"

Aristo says (I am paraphrasing):

You can take something that looks bad, and add a twist, or add some Love, and it becomes good.

He asks RVD for examples. But Ron did not have any to add

I think I have one here that is like that : At first people may think I was being cruel to Ron (thinking of pushing him into a pit),

when the real idea is to help him out of the Darkness that he has drifted into.

Acore is not a place where Liars and Criminals get Free Passes

300 - This is madness / This is Sparta.

Ron called the Friar and Acore liars.

We PROVED that he has lied

He never earned the money to buy "his house".

First he tried to get one from an old lady, when THAT failed, he tried to steal the money (to buy a house) from a bank.

Now he finds himself in a hole of depression.

Here's a way he can climb out of the Hellhole he created for himself:

He needs to recognize the Truth, thank God for a loyal son, and learn to walk in the Light

Published on Apr 27, 2016

Ron's old friends, now banned from his channel make suggestions for how Ron can get back to Walking in the Light.
There's a 8-step plan offered by Dr Bubb on the Acore thread:
1. Cancel the trip to Australia
2. Get his life in order in Florida. Find a place to live that he can actually afford, maybe walking distance from his son. Unpack and move in
3. Aim for a beautiful and simple life; with fewer possessions, and maybe without a car
4. Find ways to serve his family, his neighbors, and his community in a joyous way
5. Embrace the truth, even when uncomfortable, and give up the delusions

6. Learn how to research ideas for the betterment of humanity, and work with those who seek truth in both heart and in mind - "Resonance is not enough"*
7. Offer some videos (interviews perhaps) with friends etc, on a membership basis, so that Ron can earn some income from the videos that he makes
8. Ron should consider opening a new channel, that starts with a "blank slate" - ie no one banned - and allow a real and truthful discussion to take place on the new channel
UNQUOTE

(From the CVOT channel):

good luck trying to get thru to Ron. I really can not understand planning a trip to another country and expecting others to pay your way via begged donations. smh I can not even watch his videos anymore they are so ridiculous.
Some have called his innocence child-like. But he only seems to pursue those wild dreams which offer him something free. Like going to the bank and borrowing against a home (where the title was disputed) to buy a second home. There was a big potential payoff.. He got a free place to live for ten years, and then made up all sorts of stories to hide the truth from himself and others

Here the LINK to the New "Discerning" thread

> http://tinyurl.com/DISCERNING2

=============================

Ron does not seem to appreciate the posts of Acore people, and the attempts they have made to UNCOVER TRUTH

in the matters that Ron discusses on his channel.

The following posts were made under a video called:

"8-28-16 – ACORE, THE FRIAR, AND THEIR LIES"

The Friar should get a life. He has nothing better to do than to keep creating aliases for himself and attacking an old man over and over again. People wonder why my videos get so many dislikes on YouTube. The liar Friar is behind it all.
photo.jpg
The Friar has many aliases.

photo.jpg

I regularly read that other channel, and I do not think it is created by a single person. Maybe if you read it you would see what I mean. Do you really thing one person would make all the posts of the 6-8 people who post there regularly? What would the point be?

Forgive me, I put it in the wrong thread

No problem.

People can find your "final words from Max" post on the D-2 thread.

(I deleted it here.)

Archived