ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

"it seems more like the bank has Ron's money.."

Ron has never said he repaid the loan - he simply says - there was never a mortgage on "my house"-
he means the one he bought with the bank's money

http://quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9950&start=480

Ron is in pain...

Because the Truth hurts him

He is unwilling to face the Truth, and deal with it, so the pain persists

This is unhealthy behaviour - see below

======================

Ron's video this morning had this response on Youtube (probably all deleted by now):

xSoleriderX 22 minutes ago
Used to believe you were one of the bright ones, Ron, but now I see who u are... The only thing you're good at is twisting words around in front of a camera... As the others you blocked, I know I will be too, cause you can't face the truth of even your own reality.. Stop begging, and do something! All I hear from you is "send you dollars and your prayers..." and a lot of foggy speaches about your "ownership rights" to your house...Where the facts chenge everytime you bring it up... " I must have lost the papers/documents" yeah right... wish you good luck growing up and getting a life. U don't need to block me, cause I'm unsubscribing as of right now...

Gregg Evans 2 hours ago
They don't need a lawful claim right now, they have their house...and what have you got? For Fucks Sake you do make sure the daily "someone send me some money so I don't have to go get a job" appeal still goes out. The Truth? you wouldn't know the truth if it, well came and kicked you out of the house you spent 8 years squatting in. We're not enslaved, and nither are you, you're just phucking lazy. Get a job.
Reply · 3

Success SourcesBT 2 hours ago
+Gregg Evans Why don't you, climb back under the bridge you came out from you "Moronic Troll' your keystrokes are complete BS 'Gregg Evans', Ron chk your Utube Messages!

paradoxman316 2 hours ago
+Gregg Evans - I just blocked you, JERK!

Reply · 1

Success SourcesBT 47 minutes ago
wilf609 ,Who the F R U, take your "Troll s*t back under your bridge where it belongs, also"

Liberty 4 All 27 minutes ago
+Gregg Evans RIP troll, your are brain dead.
Reply · 1

Success SourcesBT 13 minutes ago
Don't forget wilf609 , they are co-trolls, from my POV
===========================

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RON's Delusions are becoming more apparent every day

(A good title -At first, I wondered if he was finally coming to his senses... Apparently not !)

2-25-16 – IF THIS IS A TEST, I FAIL REPEATEDLY

We learn:

He twice sent money to "his" attorney, but the appeal failed (was he fooled again.)

His monthly income is under $1,000, and he is spending $200 on storage of books !

(This is beyond ridiculous. I once had hundreds on books, and now own less than 10.)

"I consider my work a spiritual ministry"

Others consider his efforts to be those of a delusional madman.

Then he talks about how he is very noble, because he doesnt charge for it. Hmm.!

Ron finally works out that he is being scammed by "his" attorney (that's what he seems to be saying)

2-26-16 – WAS MY LIFE GOAL AN IMPOSSIBLE MISSION?

My goodness,

The poor bastard is a walking magnet for scammers

Because he ONLY BELIEVES those things that are too good to be true

Well done, Jeffrey. Ron needs more discernment, and your email just might help him to come to his senses.

Let's see if he acts on it.

(I think you spotted the possibility of a scam by the lawyer weeks ago.)

Dr B - So people are still waiting for Enki to deliver the gold as per Dave Schmidt and the fake Ambassador of the Red Dragon Family? :) It will be two years this June that the Amba began the Miracle Bus Journey. I've noticed they seem to have stopped the fees for interest free loans which is good.

Dr B - So people are still waiting for Enki to deliver the gold as per Dave Schmidt and the fake Ambassador of the Red Dragon Family? :) It will be two years this June that the Amba began the Miracle Bus Journey. I've noticed they seem to have stopped the fees for interest free loans which is good.

Where does GMOP offer interest free loans?

They are still taking fees for Business Plan Workshops, Pitching to the Ambassador and the Weekly Symposium on this page: http://www.cbcglobaleducation.com/education-workshops.html

Dave hasn't mentioned any funding from GMOP since last summer. There were supposed to be a few funded, but never heard about it again. Dave is now trying to track down Enki of the Annunaki and see if he can get a new lead on the humanitarian funds that seem to be so slow in their release. :unsure:

As of the last radio show, he was about to meet with the Hawaiian royals. Dave thinks something significant will occur in the next 2 to 4 to 6 weeks.

"Dave thinks something significant will occur in the next 2 to 4 to 6 weeks."

Haha.

Remember this?;

It's Here, the RV is Happening!

So in two years, the RV has moved backwards, from "it's Here, the RV is Happening!"

to "something significant will occur in the next 2 to 4 to 6 week".

What? Will, ah, the Sun rise? Or will they choose some random significant event that happens,

and say: "See! We told you something Big would happen!"

Look at his track record. Look at RVD's track record. Look at the fake Ambassador's track record.

There's nothing to them. They have nothing to offer anyone.

Keep pounding at them with the Truth, and ask them for solid evidence - for things like

the Gold in the Collateral Accounts : there is none. Nothing! Nadda! Zilch!

Keep pounding at them with the Truth, and ask them for solid evidence

Given Dave's background in biblical studies and his steadfast faith in the coming Golden Age, I don't think any amount of evidence will sway him from his belief. Especially with all the 'special' people he has been meeting that reinforce his view that we are on the verge of financial liberation and 1,000 years of peace and abundance.

Red Panda - I meant GMOP is not actively promoting their pitch and presentation fees in the Goldfish Report videos the way they used to before. I don't listen to their videos as they claim to do no research, however, I do check at the end of the videos to hear the promotion efforts for fees. This last video with Winston Shrout Louisa said goodbye and did not mention business plan workshops. I did not check their website.

I suppose those that traveled to Hong Kong and onboard the Magic Miracle Bus are still waiting for the funds to be released.

Dave Schmidt is currently looking for Enki who apparently holds the gold. Dave realized recently the RDF do not have control but Enki does. Dave charges fees to exclusively release information on Enki's whereabouts and the gold.

Dave Schmidt is currently looking for Enki who apparently holds the gold. Dave realized recently the RDF do not have control but Enki does. Dave charges fees to exclusively release information on Enki's whereabouts and the gold.

Like the War on Terrorism, a search for Enki (or Enlil) could last forever.

Which one is the good guy? There seems to be some confusion on this

Enki's Luciferian Agenda, explained by Robert Stanley

Ron has made the following claim in a few videos:

the bank that had put my home in the name of my son-in-law

It's kind of stupid to point out but even this is a lie.

The house was never put in the name of Ron's son-in-law. His son-in-law, along with Ron's daughter were listed as tenants in the case because, AS RON POINTS OUT, they were living in the house with Ron at the time.

I won't post the relevant documents as they show the in-laws full name and the daughter's name.

Well Ron finally reached the conclusion that his lawyer friend screwed him. Ron does not mention who recommended the lawyer or even if the lawyer is actually real. My suspicions are that the lawyer is some sort of fake freeman lawyer. No lawyer would dare give legal advice to someone in a different state, or tell Ron to do the things he's done.

Just some points that are still floating around. One of the co-defendants in the legal battle over Dr. Mary's house was a woman named Sandra. Ron has never mentioned her in any video I've seen. I bring this up because I notice that she was born in 1946, Ron was also born in 1946, in fact interestingly they were born less than a month apart.

In either case, Ron is stating a half-truth, he did file his appeal on Jan. 20th:

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=10621591&rn=0&pi=0&ref=search

I will just point out that on the final page Ron is trying UCC stuff, which should be a strong indication that this was something he wrote himself, not a lawyer.

Oh dear, Ron's habits of exaggeration never go away:

Some excerpts from his appeal:

"I am truthful in this manner before you... loss of my home and consequent brutal, unfair hardship to me, a seriously disabled 69 year old man."

He doesnt mention his daily visits to the gym here!

ron_van_dyke_fb.jpg

(In an attachment, addressed to the sherriff):

"Please note that I have been doing daily videos on YouTube and Facebook for nearly 5 years and have a worldwide audience of thousands. It's a matter of record."
. . .
"I am willing to move from 473 Thomas Drive if paid a reasonable sum of money, which I have stated elsewhere would be $50,000 on a home valued at 2-3 times that amount."

Here, Ron lies about the current size of his audience, it is now dozens or hundreds, and a significant minority give thumbs down to his videos. But why mention that at all? Does he think he can embarrass the sherriff into helping him?

If so, the fact that RVD has lost most of his audience because they have discovered his lies, may be a significant matter.

And he offers to move if paid $50k. That seems to be an acknowledgement on his part that his case is weak."

(some people still buy into his BS):

Our friend and fellow lightworker Ron van Dyke, to whom we already paid some attention before (here * and here), needs our support right now. Otherwise his home will be taken away from him, in a completely illegal way. He stands strong, which is good, but he can't do it alone.

So everybody who lives in Florida, or who knows a good pro deo lawyer, or who has access to the media, or who can otherwise help, please jump in. If we help him, we help ourselves. We have to do it together.

For those who don't know the details, Ron has become the next victim in the ongoing foreclosure scandal in the USA. People who don't even have a mortgage on their house, are being taken to court by the banks and then corrupt judges put them out of their homes. Ron was interviewed about this on the radio yesterday.

==

> http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/help_ron_van_dyke.html

*One of those old videos of RVD:

DONATIONS to RVD ... have Just gone to fake lawyers

Sensible comments like this get buried in the back-and-forth Reply section at YT

l-- l--

+J-- F-- It is ludicrous that Ron is so well versed with his own case, and not with the court system himself.
Like someone mentioned above, why did Ron not call the courts, file the appeal himself, or know how to pick an attorney? I heard pro-bono, but your paying this woman and showing the world bank statements???? The money people are donating is going towards all the lawyers Ron has hired.
Oh my goodness, no more donations. Ron you are savvy when it comes to your case and the manipulating done, well it's over now... People stop donating. Yes they are many criminals in the court system, and the world, but take notice presently that folks cannot take care of you. The "Game is now over Ron.. Represent yourself.. Pay your way. Honest people have to pay for Ron's mistakes and his lifestyle.. OMG! Karma, it appears..
Good advice. Of course RVD should pay his way. Why finance a parasite?

Dave Schmidt plays a "State Senator" to get onto Reality TV

In this case, it is a show called Uncovering Aliens

Dave on the Discovery Channel, Uncovering Aliens

It worked. He got some time on camera.

Waking UP

Waking up, means not only seeing through the Lies in the corporate media,

But also seeing through the scams and half-truths pumped out by those who are supposedly

talking to the awake & aware.

There are scammers and liars on both sides

Here's an excerpt from a post by someone who bought into the Dinar nonsense for some years, and finally woke up:

Wednesday, March 2, 2016
URGENT! ANONYMOUS 2 INFO FOR ALL DINARIANS & REPUBLIC RESTORERS

LEARN AND INFORM OTHERS!

Today we are being told that a large currency dealer has been instructed to shut down immediately, to balance the books and get it all done by 11:30 PM tonight. We did a web search to see what, if any, currency dealers are shut down and couldn't find any.

Americans are being lied to by their 'government.' The corporate 'U.S.A. government' and the corporate 'Federal Reserve Bank', both controlled by Rome, are still in business with current planning to bring forth a full scale war. The German Nazis under Angela Merkel are taking over NATO, and the U.S.A. American military continues with the NATO plans to invade and destroy.

Americans are being lied to by the banksters and dinar gurus. We have been lied to about the exchanging of currencies. We are being told over and over this reason and that reason for the 'delay,' or for moving the RV, the TRN release and the announcement of the Republic to another day, and though yesterday we were told that 'everything is done' and the RV is ready to occur, there is yet 'another' thing that needs to be done before we can exchange. This same scenario has been going on for 5 years now - a continual repeating cycle of excuses.

We are disappointed, but after prayer and researching for facts, we have come to the conclusion that we are being led like sheep to slaughter. We need to let you know, and these videos do a great job of introducing you to what we have discovered and confirmed.

== UNQUOTE ==

(A-2)

Ron looks and sounds terrible here

3-3-16 – MY APPEAL WAS DENIED

For the sake of his health, I really do hope that he gives up on his Doomed "mission" to steal a House-

by using bank funds to buy a house he could not afford

Ron may be right about the Luciferians/ Satanists in the woodwork

This is an intriguing Video - someone did some deep research on San Bernardino

Lucifer's Piano Ley Line

Certainly, the official story is fall-out unbelievable, if the story of three white shooters is to be believed

This old video is a good antidote to foolishness from people like RVD and DS

Wishful thinking is not the path to Truth: Do research !

HERE / Ron scored a rare WIN, getting on the side of Truth and Discernment:

+rene ibarlucea - I've looked into the flat-earth theory after first rejecting it as sheer nonsense. I read and listened.
I think my first reaction was probably correct.

LOSING IT : RVD's battle with Reality continues

man-of-la-mancha.jpg

(Proving that some people NEVER learn)

3-3-16 – MY APPEAL WAS DENIED

justaman6972 commented on a video on YouTube.
ah here Comes the " I told you so's" not one of these asshats offered any solutions or energy on your behalf, because they've never done shit except criticize and offer worthless opinion on matters of which they are wholly ignorant. Typical Bravo Sierra dross.

paradoxman316

+justaman6972 - Those comments must be from people I've blocked. Of course I don't see those.

Geologic8

+justaman6972 : You are wrong! I can recall many people telling Ron to leave his silly defense along - it could not win - to sell his things and downsize. That was perfectly good advice. Ron would have save $5000, and sold more stuff, instead of having it carted away in the dumpster

Friar Newborg

+justaman6972 : have you really not seen my suggestions from 2-3 months ago?
They would have helped Ron

lee lou

+justaman6972 there have been plenty of offered solutions. You, Ron and many others, just avoided them.. So here you all are still blaming, and whining away with no solutions of your own.. Same story over and over and over and over.The house is gone .. Now what.. Rothschild's and Rockefellers? Really? omg, who can even get close to them. What is your solution just a man? Tell us about it. '
Move on Ron, you have had a battle with yourself alone. become like an old LP, that has a scratch on it, skip, over and over.. Papers, no loan, liars, banister's, gangster's, "little money donated" A victim of choices, Mr. Van Dyke. your choices.. It's awful what you managed to do you ..Time for a new subject... Gym? I understand for health reasons you have a membership, but gosh how lucky you are.. Maybe if you stop talking about this particular subject and move on, you might find some relief. Help yourself Ron, stop taking from others. You may feel better. It's empowering to care for self and not allowing others to do for you.. Feels very good, God is waiting for you to take action.. You will find and see God again, once you try to help yourself.
+Friar Newborg : Yes, I saw those ideas. Ron ignored them and stuck to his hopeless and expensive legal defense. He only has himself to blame for his present difficulties. But Ron being the Man of La Mancha, he will blame others so he can go on railing against the system.. I hope some others can learn from Ron's many mistakes

(from Q.L.)

3-5-16 – FOR ME, HEAVEN IS NOT SOMEWHERE ELSE

Herein, Ron complains about people who are exploiting others, and "sit back with big smiles on their faces." Presumably, he wants to end that exploitation.

He is without irony. For 10 years, after he took money from a bank, pledging a mortgage on a house he did not own, he "sat back with a big smile" as the bank paid his property tax. The Justice that he wants visited on others, has been visited on himself, and he complains furiously.

An amazing hypocrite, it seems to me.
"I am going to continue to tell the truth," he says.
But he bans everyone from his channel who dares to tell the truth

unquote / D.P.

In today's video, it seems Ron is trying to get back into the company of the Ambassador and his "Attorney," both who he has repeatedly accused of ripping him off.

I suppose he is trying to relieve his cognitive dissonance by retreating to the devils he knows rather than facing a future he cannot.

In today's video, it seems Ron is trying to get back into the company of the Ambassador and his "Attorney," both who he has repeatedly accused of ripping him off.

I suppose he is trying to relieve his cognitive dissonance by retreating to the devils he knows rather than facing a future he cannot.

Ron rejects Reality - and returning to familiar Un-reality (like the fake Ambassador, and a dishonest attorney) may seem a good way backwards.

Somewhere on GEI there were some good suggestions for Ron -- I will look for them, to see what might be an alternative

Archived