ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

DrBubb, I'm not accusing you or anyone of anything. Sorry if my post was received that way.

I spend a lot of time trying to understand these dynamics, reading the rhetoric on all sides. I see a lot of completely different interpretations of the same data and incidents. Everyone is spinning the raw information available about many of the events Clinton is criticized for. The spin, depending on the spinner, reaches opposite conclusions.

Trump says with absolute assurance that he can make changes Presidents just don't have the power to change, especially when his own party in congress will block his ability to make them, because the changes he says he will make don't agree with the Republican agenda. He would have to suspend the constitution to accomplish many of his goals in the current atmosphere.

I don't see either of them as a viable candidate for president. One of them, however, will be President. The alternative I don't want to consider.

Anyway, I'll drop the rant. And the subject. Tilting at windmills is is ultimately pointless. :) In January, despite all the words and video, there will be another U.S. President.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahh but he does Thunter...provided he grabs our organic de jure constitution off the shelf, dusts it off and uses it... for those in his own party are unlawfully there, making way for constitutionalist's to take their place who won't fight the changes....repealing any of these executive orders is not suspending our constitution, it's following the constitution and we haven't followed our constitution since 1871 anyway since it was usurped. We've been under a generic, maritime de facto constitution and lawfully since the corporation masquerading as government is now insolvent and both not used, we're not actually governed under any constitution to suspend.

Fair Point

DrBubb, I'm not accusing you or anyone of anything. Sorry if my post was received that way.

I spend a lot of time trying to understand these dynamics, reading the rhetoric on all sides. I see a lot of completely different interpretations of the same data and incidents. Everyone is spinning the raw information available about many of the events Clinton is criticized for. The spin, depending on the spinner, reaches opposite conclusions.

Trump says with absolute assurance that he can make changes Presidents just don't have the power to change, especially when his own party in congress will block his ability to make them, because the changes he says he will make don't agree with the Republican agenda. He would have to suspend the constitution to accomplish many of his goals in the current atmosphere.

I don't see either of them as a viable candidate for president. One of them, however, will be President. The alternative I don't want to consider.

Anyway, I'll drop the rant. And the subject. Tilting at windmills is is ultimately pointless. :) In January, despite all the words and video, there will be another U.S. President.

I think if you find an example, that illustrates this point, we can drill down and look at it.

My view is: TRUMP IS A REAL LEADER

Listen to what his son says about his ability to get "the impossible" done:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJmG1Eg6KJk

Look how Trump already changed the pre-planned selection of Clinton vs Bush, and won the RNC nomination.

That's like a miracle.

I think he has a much better chance of leading the USA in a positive direction, because he understands the Real Problems better.

You cannot fix a problem, if you will not even talk about it - Hillary hides too many things under the rug

They all hid it under the rug. I think that the things not mentioned is all the rest of them ( and I'm talking the democrat/republican party only ) are part of the corporation and that corporation has lined their bank accounts. Of course they're not going to stand behind Trump because he'll put an end to all that. Everything will be exposed including how both parties have played their parts to make it look like it was a certain party's fault that this or that was blocked, etc.. They've been doing it for 100 years taking turns being the bad guy....oh no, I'm going to change my allegiance and vote this party now and then ten years later change allegiance again because it's all the party's fault. They're all in bed together. They swore their allegiance to the corporation. It's like Julian Assange stating he's got what will put Hillary behind bars....not going to happen if he's relying on the DOJ to do it because they're part of it and Comey's not going to do anything either since he's also in their back pocket. The corporation will always be loyal to the corporation. Trump isn't running for his ego and he has a BIG ego. He's running for his children and grandchildren and the rest of us. To hear about the things he's done charity wise and do it anonymously, he's proven he wants to give back to what this great nation has given him.
That video you shared about Roger Stone really hit me when he said "if not for Trump, Reagan would have never made it on to the ballot" and more and more is coming out and this is after he won by a landslide.
In the beginning I wanted Gary Johnson and I still admire the man but realize now he would never have the cajones to stand up to the system and nothing would change....Trump is the man to do it.

"It's like Julian Assange stating he's got what will put Hillary behind bars..."

The following scandal may be followed by more leaks.

Assange may get her yet

It astounds me that Hillary cannot see how bad this looks,

and it may clinch the Presidency for Trump

Let's see if Bernie has the courage to attack "the bigger target" tonight

SLEAZE LOVES SLEAZE !

WHAT NEXT for Wasserman-Schultz?

This is incredible!

she will start her new cushy job with Hillary.

http://www.commondreams.org/news/2016/07/24/mission-accomplished-dnc-clinton-hires-wasserman-schultz-top-post

Mission Accomplished at DNC, Clinton Hires Wasserman Schultz for Top Post

Clinton responds to party chair's resignation on Sunday by thanking "longtime friend" for her service at DNC and immediately naming her as honorary chair of her own campaign

schultz.jpg?itok=roPMuYws

Bernie Sanders and his supporters have called for DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz to resign for months, saying the party under her leadership had put its thumb on scale in favor of Clinton. (Photo: Richard Drew/AP)

Though many progressives immediately responded by saying her ouster would not be enough to undo the damage her leadership has done, Democratic National Committee Chairperson Debbie Wasserman Schultz announced her resignation on Sunday afternoon, saying she would relinquish her post immediately following the party's national convention which begins Monday.

=

See more on Trump thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20842

Trump wants to remake the U.S. into something completely different. If that is what you want, then he is your opportunity. But it seems clear that he will have to do it without the support of congress. The only way I can see he can do that is too awful to consider. But I understand that a lot of people these days seem to welcome armageddon, and if he is the harbinger, than that will be our fate.

Trump is only the harbinger, though. It will be the people who put him in power themselves that will be the implementation. When they realize that it is not in a President's power to to singlehandedly do the things he has promised, and realize they have been duped, the reaction will not be good.

The Republican party could, barring the worst outcome, be the beneficiary of Trump's overreach. They could impeach him, move the VP to President, keep their old-line party and still get to appoint the SC Justices that seem to be their real interest in the Presidency.

Your concern is a valid one.

But dont write off Trump's chances. He has shown himself to be a leader and a master manipulator

Else he would not have won the nomination.

And Look how he has set Hillary up for self-emolition

BTW, there is another possibility,

Trump may be someone who is being used knowingly, or unknowingly, by the MAFIA and the Jesuits to take back power

from the Rockefeller/Bush cabal

> see my latest post on the TRUMP thread, and the Wm Engdahl video:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20842

Trump wants to remake the U.S. into something completely different. If that is what you want, then he is your opportunity. But it seems clear that he will have to do it without the support of congress. The only way I can see he can do that is too awful to consider. But I understand that a lot of people these days seem to welcome armageddon, and if he is the harbinger, than that will be our fate.

Trump is only the harbinger, though. It will be the people who put him in power themselves that will be the implementation. When they realize that it is not in a President's power to to singlehandedly do the things he has promised, and realize they have been duped, the reaction will not be good.

The Republican party could, barring the worst outcome, be the beneficiary of Trump's overreach. They could impeach him, move the VP to President, keep their old-line party and still get to appoint the SC Justices that seem to be their real interest in the Presidency.

You mean remake the U.S. back into what it was before the usurpation? What a beautiful thing to dream. I don't see Armageddon but I do see the people revolting if congress doesn't support him. Revolting over congress, not Trump. And although congress has their own body guards, they don't live in the white house and they will have to watch their backs with every step they take....it would be suicide for them. Trump has been honest about what's going on in the white house since day one, I don't see him clamming up and not telling us all which one is doing what. He can hold press conferences and tell us, we won't have to guess anymore since neither he nor Pence is bowing down to the puppet masters nor even part of that system.

"He can hold press conferences and tell us, we won't have to guess anymore since neither he nor Pence is bowing down to the puppet masters nor even part of that system."

Hillary doesnt even hold press conferences any more. She is afraid to perjure herself

We really need to discuss this on the Trump thread:

http://www.greenener...showtopic=20842

Back into the Heart of Darkness?

7-26-16 – SWISS INDO IS LEGIT SAYS CINDY KAY CURRIER

Published on Jul 25, 2016

A friend sent me a brief announcement from Cindy Kay Currier. I've communicated with Cindy some time ago, but not recently. She had filed a lawsuit against Swiss Indo; but then withdrew that suit. She's now a believer. Of course I have some personal history with this group, not only being a delegate with the Australian Delegation, but also said to be Mr. Sughi/Sino's son from a past life. Earlier this year, I was again contacted by them asking if I would have a conversation with Ani Forrest. After agreeing, I was told I would need to sign a non-disclosure agreement first. I declined. Now, Cindy Kay has had a change of heart about them. She did not provide much detail in her brief announcement (https://youtu.be/gINp2P16wjI) other than amnesty for the criminal cabal. I'm not sure about their non-disclosure requirements at this time, but, as with other promises of paradigm shift, I'll believe it when I see it. God knows how much I want to see real change for humanity, as in TRUTH!

Cindy's another Loon*, who does not know how to do research.

I reckon she is (also) trying to regain a lost audience

Cindy?:

Ron is right to be cautious on the announcement.

However, he says, "The value is on us" - while dream he can claim his share of the world's wealth.

Maybe Ron needs to acknowledge that some people are producers on this planet, and if we tax them too heavily, they may stop producing

... Or move somewhere else.

Towards the end, Ron happily dodges the Santos Bonacci - Flat Earth bullet

DREAMS From beautiful Lake Norman

PSA: Swissindo charges withdrawn.

Published on Jul 24, 2016

After nearly of year of thorough investigation, the charges against Mr. Sino have been dropped. Not only that, but I enthusiastically support the Swissindo mission as I am convinced their efforts, if successful, will significantly contribute to the freedom we seek.

"They are campaigning to wipe out all the debt of humanity" (which she thinks is a good thing - but doesnt say anything about the people who provided the debt.)

This may be a good idea. But if all the banks go bust, people will lose the deposits that they hold in banks. Is THAT a good idea?

Susan JW was on this case too recently - and her post was ignored:

xx

Good ole Sanders shows his true colors too. This after Trump defended him too. The corporation is so afraid of what George Carlin is famous of quoting " it's a big club and you and I ain't in it" and since Trump isn't either, they know it's just a matter of time before they're all exposed. Well Sanders, all your talk and you're just as guilty as the rest of them. So much for no corruption in the democratic party and people "spinning" things to reach opposite conclusions....this speech says it all. ( Forgive me DrBubb but it seems only you and I will discuss it on the Trump thread http://www.greenener...showtopic=20842 and am hoping viewers will go there too )

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/07/25/watch-bernie-sticks-hillary-gets-booed-room-delegates-370056

The thing you are missing here is that Sanders is not a democrat and not a member of the democratic party.

Do we really need a Democratic party?

If it is run by Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Hillary Rodham Clinton - Who needs it?

Wouldn;t it be better foe the entite world, if it imploded and died?

Bernie should have supported Jill Stein, and doe something great for the world - now he is just a traitor to those who supported him.

A Quisling:

Nazi Collaborators - Vidkun Quisling - Part 4

Published on Mar 17, 2012

From the Series Nazi Collaborators.

"The story of Vidkun Quisling, who paved the way for Germany to invade and occupy Norway in 1940"

The Real Debt Jubilee?

(Having missed this out, above)

Hi Ron. I think you will like this video a lot.

Daniel Sheehan talking passionately about a Debt Jubilee:

True, Sanders is not a democrat -but- he just told everyone to support the democratic ticket...something he wanted abolished so what does that tell you? As long as Trump doesn't get in, it won't matter who's president to the corporation because they all benefit, but all that changed with Trump. Sander's is GUILTY just like the rest of them

What the hell is wrong with Ron? Cindy Kay never filed any lawsuit against Swiss Indo. As her own video explains she "filed charges" against Swiss Indo in a fake court that she invented.

This is why you lost your house you crazy old bastard, you're poisoning your mind by listening to people like Cindy Kay.

Can Ron tell the difference?

7-27-16 – MANUFACTURED LIES OR NATURAL TRUTH?

Published on Jul 26, 2016

I begin this blurb with an apology. I did not make it clear that the message at the Messianic Synagogue indicated that only Jews would be saved included Gentiles who accepted Jesus as the Messiah. There are many non-Jews attending that congregation. As I said in the video, that is a good thing. The point I wanted...

(An excerpt from the MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION thread):

"The washington post is one of the few that isn't "globalist controlled media",

Where you get that bit of misinformation from?

Of course the WP is one of the very worst of the controlled media.

Bezos may be another crypto-Jew like they say.

But you do not need to be a Jew to be a Globalist (Murdoch? but it seems to help, as Soros demonstrates)

BTW, I heard a podcast in the last 2 days, with someone talking about how Soros looks like he aged 10 years in the last 1-2 years.

Maybe he is stressed, or maybe it is his new young wife draining him somehow

I think it is possible that these old globalists like: Soros, Rockefeller, Bush Sr,, Kissinger and even Bill Clinton may "make an exit" soon

from the prison planet that they he created, so we can get on with changing it

Seriously dude, wtf?

Seriously, do the people on the platform represent you? Or even truth-speaking?

Do you see any intelligent and hard-working, responsible people on that platform?

People who might create a job that you might like to have, or a product you would want to buy.

Michele spoke mostly about her children. But do you think Hillary H3ll would really be good for anyone?

He speech was about making good on a promise made 8 years ago to get Hillary to drop out and support Obama.

I am pretty certain that both Barack and Michele detest Hillary - but Trump may put them in jail with Hillary.

Dave Schmidt is putting a twist on the currency exchange - even if there is no RV or GCR, his new friendly Asian Dragon friends [these are his new Golden Dragon friends, since the Red Dragons didn't deliver] want to spread money around the world by exchanging your currency privately, with most of it going to humanitarian projects. Last week he said 60% goes into an escrow account for humanitarian aid, 20% to the currency holder and the last 20% ??

Dave has his new website up and ready, http://thesedonaconnectionfoundation.com/

He says the currencies are just a vehicle so it can be done in a legal manner.

Although this sounds more likely than an RV, do these Dragon folks exist, do they have money, and why use the currencies as a vehicle? Dave certainly thinks this is the way forward, but he was wrong about the Red Dragons and the Ambassador, how likely is it that this time will be any different?

In this video that DrBubb posted on #1266 DS mentions meeting the other members of the dragons...

And then you have under this radioblog on post #1268 Thomas Williams talking about the absurd claims Neil Keenan made and also that he heard Keenan talking to George Soros with his own ears. Keenan is supposedly in touch with the white dragons....Williams states that there are at least 63 M1's, etc etc My guess is it's all cabal and they could care less about humanity or atoning and just love to spread disinfo and Schmidt is continuing to spin his spiel because it's a paycheck for him. If you remember, he was going to get a staff together to do the foundation and then said he's too busy and now he's bringing that back up again? Obviously people are waking up to this scam so he's spreading himself thin to keep the $$$ coming in because this was the Ambassador with his Red Dragon that had the foundation going and DS walked away from them. DS says there are 13 different factions of dragon families and he's in touch with 8

https://www.spreaker.com/user/8955881/truth-honor-integrity-show-may-28th

Dave Schmidt is putting a twist on the currency exchange - even if there is no RV or GCR, his new friendly Asian Dragon friends [these are his new Golden Dragon friends, since the Red Dragons didn't deliver] want to spread money around the world by exchanging your currency privately, with most of it going to humanitarian projects. Last week he said 60% goes into an escrow account for humanitarian aid, 20% to the currency holder and the last 20% ??

Dave has his new website up and ready, http://thesedonaconnectionfoundation.com/

He says the currencies are just a vehicle so it can be done in a legal manner.

Although this sounds more likely than an RV, do these Dragon folks exist, do they have money, and why use the currencies as a vehicle? Dave certainly thinks this is the way forward, but he was wrong about the Red Dragons and the Ambassador, how likely is it that this time will be any different?

PRIVATE exchanges? What a joke.

By keeping this away from the public, we will see one or both of the following:

+ Scams can be pursued, away from public view, with few being able to see the scam publicly

+ If there is any reality to this, it simply extends to slime and insider dealing we have seen in the past. and maybe even brings it to a whole new level

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID ! That's my advice

The Turds and the Bellowing Buffalo are way, way off the mark with this one (once again)

Trump Openly Asking Russia To Hack Hillary

These idiots are shouting about the pointing finger and not the CRIME

It becomes more clear that ever that these unpatriotic arseholds are not interested in getting the Truth out,

only in being controlled opposition in supporting the filth-infected Democratic party

They herded some honest & concerned people into supporting Bernie, and then when Sanders betrayed them,

the Turds did betrayed the followers too.

Now these scum are openly supporting a criminal enterprises (the Clinton campaign)

Archived